Start by marking “Redemption (Nashville Nights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Redemption (Nashville Nights, #3)

Redemption

(Nashville Nights #3)

Holding on never felt so good.

Emory Cabell is leaving the lies behind her.
Finding out that huge chunk of your life has been a lie and that you’re the half-sister to America’s country music queen is game changer. Determined to meet the sibling she never knew and compelled to pursue the music career she’s always wanted, Emory leaves her small town and heads to Nashville. Thrown/>Emory
Published June 15th 2015 by Burning Up the Sheets, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption

Start your review of Redemption (Nashville Nights, #3)
Claire Robinson
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I did the wrong thing to the right girl." Stars!

I picked this book up yesterday afternoon, I put it down yesterday evening. I read it in one sitting, which in itself is extremely unusual for me, but I literally got lost in its pages and the story that Robin Covington told. If you are a fan of the TV show, Nashville you will love this book to pieces.

”Life just got very interesting.”

Zane Wyatt and Emory Cabell have chemistry, add to the fact they are going to be stuck in close quarters together for the foreseeable future, while on tour with Epieces.
”Life
Michelle
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

Redemption by Robin Covington was one quick sexy, steamy, and hot read that will have you strumming along to the beat as a couple discovers the music to their heart. When words fail, music speaks volumes and has a way of bringing people together. And in Redemption, Zane Wyatt and Emory Cabell discovers that their love may not just be limited to one song. So can a man-whore be tamed when he meets the quintessential good girl next door?

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

Zane has only one objective and that is to get a record deal. And while music is his main goal and dream, he is also known as a man-whore who doesn't discriminate when it comes to men and women. Simply, he is not the relationship type of guy. But when he goes on tour with Kit's band, he didn't expect to change his stance on commitment when he meets Emory.

Emory is the half sister of Kit Landry and after years of finding out the deciet that her father had a secret family and life, she wanted to break free and pursue her dreams in Nashville. So when she teams up with Zane to write a song, sparks begins to fly between these two. Musically and in the bedroom, these two had a sizzling chemistry. But what happens when a record deal and possible betrayal ruins their chance to a happily ever after. Will Zane lose the trust of Emory when she discovers his past? Or will he lose his chance at redemption? Can Emory's love save Zane?

So if you are a fan of a quick steamy yet emotional read then I highly suggest you to read REDEMPTION by Robin Covington. Ms. Covington did an excellent job in showcasing the intense pull and chemistry of Zane and Emory. After reading this book, I so badly want to start the previous two books before Redemption.

[image error]

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages::http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly... Robin Covington
Sandy S
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 15, 2015

Holding on never felt so good.

Emory Cabell is leaving the lies behind her.
Finding out that huge chunk of your life has been a lie and that you’re the half-sister to America’s country music queen is game changer. Determined to meet the sibling she never knew and compelled to pursue the music career she’s always wanted, Emory leaves her small town and heads to Nashville. Thrown by the bustle of Music City and the cutthroat dea
Bette Hansen
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome quick read! In typical Robin Covington fashion, this one is sexy, steamy, and oh so good! The main characters of Zane and Emory work so well together, they will each take up a little place in your hear.

Working hard to make it in the Nashville music scene, Zane lives his life hard and fast with no plans of settling down any time soon. Emory is young, innocent, and has a voice of an angel. When these two end up working on the same tour, sparks immediately fly and both their worlds are abo
Julie
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Sometimes small town life is smothering. For Emory Cabell, she always dreamed of something ‘more’. What she didn’t expect was to discover that a huge chunk of her life was filled with lies. Now that she has learned of her father’s ‘other family’, Emory revels in the fact that she has a half-sister. Soon she leans that her sibling is none other than Kit Landry….the current ‘Queen’ of Nashville. With dreams of a better future, Emory heads to Music City to meet her sister and live out her hearts de ...more
Staci
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as the first two in the series. Emory is Kit's long lost sister and Zane is Mateo's best friend so they round out the trilogy quite nicely. The book takes place when Kit's band goes on tour. Zane is her opening act and Emory is a back up singer. They have sparks flying between them from the very beginning. The love scenes in this book are scorching hot. I enjoyed both the conflict and resolution. It was a very enjoyable read and I'd highly recommend it to anyone.
Jody
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After the emotional intensity of the previous installment in the Nashville Nights series, Redemption was a much more easygoing read with only one Big Misunderstanding to keep the likable and sweet and sexy main couple from their HEA. From start to finish readers get a glimpse of a vividly depicted world of country music and the skyrocketing career of two people who find an unexpected connection when it comes to music and love. Readers will find themselves fully invested in their career and burge ...more
Jen
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Check out the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Barclay Publicity in exchange for an honest review.

When I received the advanced reader’s copy (ARC) of Redemption, the third book in the Nashville Nights series by author Robin Covington, the night before its release (night here, morning in the US), I had a choice to wait to read it and post my review at a later date or to do exactly what I knew I was going to do the minute the book was on my tablet: rea
Monique
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zane Wyatt has worked hard for 5 years to get where he is: he’s a great songwriter, the lead guitarist with Kit Landry’s band and even gets to be the opening act on her tour. But he wants more; he wants his own solo recording contract. Emory Cabell is Kit Landry’s younger half-sister; Emory is a talented singer and guitarist and is trying out with Kit’s band to see if music is really what she wants to do with her life. Zane is a good guy but an unapologetic manwhore, Emory is no innocent but she ...more
Rachel
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Robin Covington is back with the third instalment of the Nashville Nights series and trust me, you do not want to miss out on the oh so delicious Zane. This book is lighter than the two previous books, but what the author has done is give us a book that is fun, hot, flirty, un-put-down-able and full of feels. I absolutely loved Emory and Zane and their story.

Zane and Emory have spark from their first meet and it only gets hotter from there. Between writing sure to be hits songs, flir
Elaine
Rating: 4.5/5
This is the third book in the series and continues the saga of Kit Landry’s tour. This one focusses on Zane Wyatt, the guitarist in her band who is also a songwriter who has been working for the last five years to get his own recording contract that will still enable him to choose what he records. He’s a brilliant musician, so much so that he’s also the opening act for the tour, but he’s very focussed on his own success and something of a manwhore.

Kit’s half sister
Jane
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Redemption the third in the Nashville Nights series of stories about life in the rock and roll world. Zane Wyatt is on his way to everything he’s worked for. He’s got a steady stream of bed mates and a gig as the opening act for a very successful music tour. If that goes well, by the time the tour is over he expects to have a recording contract that will give him a great new recording contract with a lucrative pay check and creative control. His life is just about perfect, and then, his boss’s s ...more
Mary Mooney
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Here is another perfect story added to the Nashville Nights series. Emory Cabell is Kit Landry's half-sister and wants her shot at making music. Zane Wyatt left the family farm five years ago to make his dreams come true. When they meet sparks not only fly between them, it shows in the music they write and sing together. When their song hits gold, will the contracts flying in be their downfall? Can words spoken before thinking ever be taken back? Will Em and Zane ever make beautiful music togeth ...more
Amy
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
This is the 3rd book in The Nashville Nights series. Although the book could be read as a stand alone, I recommend reading the other books first.

This is Emory Cabell and Zane Wyatt's story. Emory is Kit's half-sister and Zane is Mateo's best friend. Emory left her small town behind to go on tour as a backup singer for her sister. Zane has worked hard to get where he is now as the opening act for Kit. The first day of the tour their chemistry starts sizzling. Emory can't stand liars and Zane doe
Lisa
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, reviewers
Kirstin's Review:

Redemption by Robin Covington 4 out of 5 stars

This is the third book in the series and it was just as good as the other two. I guess it could be read as a stand alone, but I would suggest reading them in order.

Emory is the young beautiful girl trying to make it in the music industry by joining her new sister's band. Zane is the sexy manwhore who never wants a relationship but always keeps his affairs honest and upfront. But when he meets Emory things ar
Rosemary
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love reading Robin Covington’s books and Redemption just may be my favorite.

Emory (Kit’s half sister) has arrived in Nashville to be a back-up singer in her sister’s band. Zach is the lead guitar player and known as a player. Things get hot fast and Zach fights his feelings to settle down, With the pressures of Nashville, will career dreams come true or will the dreams be rewritten?

I enjoyed the story (and would love to hear the song they wrote) because of the emotion.
Alison
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
A quick read from Robin and the third book in her Nashville Nights series.

Zane his heading for the big time and he knows this touring gig with Kit Landry for the Summer will be the break he needs...only he didn't expect to find Emory Cabell.

What a 6 months it has been for Emory - finding out she has a half sister, who happens to be Country Super Star Kit Landry, moving to Nashville and sing back up for big sis. She was living the dream and then found Zane.

Can they work a
Catherine Edwards
Best in this series!

Robin Covington outdid herself with this book. I thought the first book in the series was great, but this blows it clean out of the water. I love the main characters and their voices. I connected with them and related to them. I really really hope there's more in this series. I do tend to like books set in country music. This is no exception. Feel free to make this book your first Robin Covington book. It won't be your last. Additionally, this is part of a series, but it's
Kelley Schmidt
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is quick, fun read. Although this is book three in the Nashville Nights series, it can be read as a stand alone. However, I do suggest reading the first two. You won't be disappointed. REDEMPTION is well written and interesting. The characters are well developed, likable and have great chemistry. I enjoyed seeing Kat and Max again. I can't wait to read more books in this series. I love the music industry stories.

A copy of this book was received in exchange for an honest review.
Theresa
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emory and Zane meet on the road of a tour. Emory is the long lost sister of the biggest star and Zane is the bad boy playboy who never stays with same girl. But when then they meet and start not only making music together will they be able to make everything work out. Robin Covington again writes a book you don't want to put down.
Marie Mckenney
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book.

This is another great book by Robin. Love the way Carlisle and Mateo start and build their relationship only to see it fall during their trying times. They seem awesome together. The emotional roller coaster throughout this book is wonderful. Love the characters from the previous books. Can't wait for more.
Tina Hobbs Payne
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesomeness! I completely fell in love with the Nashville Nights Series from book one! This third installment stole my heart, and gave me some in depth Zane time - which I seriously needed! Redemption was light on my heart and sizzling hot for the rest of me! Great story and wonderful chemistry between Emory & Zane! Really hope to see some future stories about the characters in this series!
Tricia
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick, fun, sexy read! I really have enjoyed this series. Zane and Emmory were off the charts hot! He knows what he wants for his future....then she came along. Will he make the right decision?
Rosemarie
Jun 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
A quick fun read. I read this in a few hours. A great contemporary romance novel. A wonderful series.
Sheri
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved Em and Zane. The sparks flew with these two and made their music thrive. This was a hot, fun, quick read that left nothing out!
a copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.
Vfc
Nov 02, 2019 added it
RTF
Misty
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zane and Em are wonderful characters. I cannot help but love bad boys. especially when they find the women that they can't enough of and forever is to short. this book is short, sassy, and very very hot. Robin you did a wonderful job with these great characters.
Alyssa
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Never connected to the characters. Pretty much rushed through it.
Ashley
Jun 01, 2015
Barb
Jul 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
A USAToday bestseller, Robin Covington loves to explore the theme of fooling around and falling in love in her books. Her stories burn up the sheets…one page at a time. A Native American author of color, Robin proudly writes diverse romance where everyone gets their happy ever after.

She is an unapologetic Indiginerd and comic book geek. She hoards red nail polish and stalks Chris Evans

Nashville Nights (3 books)
  • Temptation (Nashville Nights, #1)
  • Salvation (Nashville Nights, #2)
“You are my plan. You’ve always been the plan. I just didn’t know it yet.” 0 likes