Start by marking “Ghost Talker (Ghost Seer, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ghost Talker (Ghost Seer, #4)

Ghost Talker

(Ghost Seer #4)

In the latest from the author of Ghost Killer, Clare Cermak and Zach Slade adjust to living as psychics—and a couple—as they encounter vengeful souls...

Published February 16th 2016 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Ghost Talker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghost Talker

Sophia
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
The last book in the series ended on an exciting high note both with Claire and Zach and Enzo the ghost dog barely escaping with their lives, but also that big declaration between the two. I've always been a bit off balance with this series, but find it engaging with its unique world, quirky characters, and interesting new psychic mystery cases for the team to solve.

This is book four in a series and the series is an ongoing story so the books have to be read in order.

Claire and Zach just want to
Marlene
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
This joint review was originally published at The Book Pushers

Reviewed by E and Marlene

Marlene: I picked this up because I usually love Robin D. Owens’ writing, and so far, the Ghost Seer series has definitely NOT been the exception. I’ve reviewed every book in the series here at the Book Pushers, with one or more cohorts in crime, and have enjoyed every book, often, as on this occasion, more than the other book I’m reading at the time.

E: It is great being back in a Owens’s tale. She has been on
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted at The Book Nympho

I LOVED the beginning of the Ghost Seer series because the couple got together and stayed together, working TOGETHER. The romance between Claire and Zach has never been in question. The relationship and the effort involved in caring for each other, is part of their everyday.

Claire and Zach each have their own issues and problems. BUT they supported each other. So with their struggles over the major career changes, housing and now the
Darcy
I normally like this series, but for some reason this one fell a bit flat for me. Not sure why because I really liked Texas Jack, loved his interaction with Zack, Clare and Enzo. I liked the forward movement with Zack and Clare's relationship. Liked how with this book Clare seemed to finally accept all the new changes in her life. The Buffalo Bill part was blah and thought it took too much time.
Paraphrodite
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
3.5 stars.

I liked this installment better than the previous book. Clare and Zach are starting to accept their new circumstances and their relationship feels more settled too. In "book" time, it's only been a month since Clare's gift manifested and they got together, so that's actually pretty fast. The s*x scenes also feel more appropriate timed than the previous book.

I'm looking forward to finding out more about Clare's wound though.
Elizabeth Wheeler
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great series by Robin D. Owens. If you like ghosts, including one loving ghost dog, you'll enjoy these stories.
Dark Faerie Tales
Review courtesy of Dark Faerie Tales

Quick & Dirty: Clare, Zach and Enzo are back trying to help a new ghost and facing a new danger!

Opening Sentence: “It’s a poltergeist messing with Buffalo Bill’s grave!” enthused the sixties-something guy who’d called the Denver police.

The Review:

Clare and Zach get the call that there is a poltergeist at Buffalo Bill’s grave, but when they arrive Clare is pretty sure she won’t be able to help him as he died in 1917 and she can only see and talk to ghosts f
OpenBookSociety.com

Brought to by OBS Reviewer jerjen

Synopsis:

Debbie Lester
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin D. Owens returns to the Ghost Seer series with the fourth book, Ghost Talker. Readers who have followed the series, will love that Clare and Zach are settling into their relationship and into life as psychics. This is a series that takes the original paranormal character, the ghost, and uses it as the focal point for a couple of psychics who solve crimes and lay ghosts for a living. Intrigued yet? You should be... this is a great new addition to the series!

What I liked:

I have read this ent
Krissys
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: featured-books, star
An angry poltergeist is stirring up trouble at Buffalo Bill’s grave, and Clare and Zach have been hired to investigate. Assisting them on the case as usual is their ghost dog Enzo, but they’re also aided by the restless ghost of Bill’s friend, Texas Jack. Meanwhile, the most well-known psychic in Denver is angered by Clare’s involvement in the case and will do whatever it takes to stop her.

Of course, facing threats both living and undead are nothing new for Clare and Zach. Their relationship has
Barb Lie
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ghost Talker by Robin D. Owens is the 4th book in her Ghost Seer series. I enjoy this series, as it is a different type of read for me, with ghosts as the main theme. Robin D. Owens is a wonderful writer and I love two of her other series. She can take any theme, usually different and paranormal or fantasy and make it fun and believable; she also has a way of creating great characters.

In Ghost Talker, we meet up again with Clare, Zach and Enzo as Clare is involved once again to help a ghost mov
Vanessa
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Robin is an incredible world builder. I love how it’s not the same story with a different named ghost each time. Robin has such a great way of expanding her worlds and introducing new elements into her world as she goes. A little bit here and a little bit there. You can really see them taking shape in your mind and it’s believable. During this story there were some interesting developments for Clare and Zach as a couple and individually. Robin also revealed some really interesting things about t ...more
Deborah E Kehoe
Mar 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ghost Talker, the fourth novel in the Ghost Seer series, finds Clare and Zach trying to solve the problem of a poltergeist disturbing Buffalo Bill's grave. Robin D. Owens has done a good job of evolving the psychic abilities of these two characters, as well as increasing the depth of feelings between them, so that the relationships continuing storyline is moving forward. Nothing makes a reader more mad than a stagnating romance, and this one is anything but standing still!

Clare's psychic abiliti
rhonda
Feb 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Another ghost oh no

Clare is being forced to leave her comfort zone faster the she wants. A ghost seer who use to be an accountant. It has been a difficult transition for her. But she has meet a wonderful man Zack. He has his own special gift that is now accepting. Now together they must find a way to cross over 2 ghosts, but there is a problem with one of them. One ghost is from today's time period and Clare can't talk to that ghost. How can she help if she can not speak to the ghost. And there
Snapdragon
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
This was really a 3.5 star book. I completely understand where Clare is still fighting her "gift." Heck, she has had it for less than a month. I enjoyed the closeness her and Zach have reached and that they are trying to work together. It's sweet that Clare is more bothered about the mind talking than her partner. There was some growth in the mental adjustment department on both her and Zach.

I will admit that Mrs. Flinton really made me mad at the end of the story. I would be very untrusting of
Susan Underbrink
May 06, 2016 rated it liked it
A big Thank you to NetGalley and Berkeley Publishing Group-Intermix for the ARC for my honest review.

I have read Robin Owens in the past but have not read the previous books in this series-this is number 4. I don't think that I lost to much from starting the series in the middle-but I am not the best to judge that part. It felt like a stand alone.

I really wanted to like this book-but found it just okay. I liked the characters Zach and Claire-and the development of their relationship. I thought t
Rita C
May 11, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some nice progress in the character growth of the protagonists. Honestly I would have been less forgiving of the side characters in that final scene. Even if she forgave them, she could have explained why what they did bothered her so they wouldn't feel it was ok to do it again in the future. That bugged me, that she swallowed her anger without communicating how upset she was and why.
Laurla2
"you think i should be totally accepting of the destruction of my life in a month?"

"she had to admit being with him had made her grow perhaps in a different direction than had she been alone."

"you jumped to a conclusion."
"it was an... an emotional blow that turned my brain off. that tends to happen."
Lois Alston
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great story

Another wonderful ghost seer story. Clare is growing into her vocation and learning to embrace it. She becoming secure in herself. Jack is accepting Clare love and accepting his life as it is now.
Sheri Jesse
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book. I love where Claire and Zach are heading relationship-wise and in growing and accepting their gifts. This was a quick, enjoyable read and I'm ready to read the next story in their journey.
Cheryl Marois
So far this accountant turned ghost seer series has kept my interested and reading on. As she and her lover Zack move forward into their talents and peel away the layers around their cores I see people I would like to meet. And Enzo is so cute and sweet!
Barb Larson
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Really good!

This series just gets better. She brings locale to life; I love how she having each character become more comfortable with themselves and each other.
Bel
Theresa Hurley
Just loved it! They just get better & better! The interaction between Claire and the spirits keeps evolving - showing her growing control over her gift!
Kathleen Blount
Kelly Tamblyn
Feb 21, 2016
Ani
Jan 31, 2016
  • Falling Light (Game of Shadows, #2)
  • Taking The Reins (Roped & Wrangled, #1)
  • Blood of an Ancient (Beri O'Dell, #2)
  • Somethin' Dirty (Country Fever #4)
  • Boots Under Her Bed
  • Nicholas (Circle Eight, #5)
  • The Devil You Know (McKenna Brothers, #2)
  • Unforgettable (The Dalton Gang, #3)
  • Slow Ride Home (The Grady Legacy, #1)
  • Just What He Wanted (Holloway, #4)
  • Spectral Iron (Skindancer, #4)
  • The Night Before Dead (Dreg City, #6)
  • Dark Deeds (Class 5, #2)
  • Winter's Heat (Nemesis, Unlimited, #1.5)
  • Blood in the Valley (Vigilati, #2)
  • Came Upon a Midnight Clear
  • A Kiss of Venom (Araneae Nation, #3.5)
  • Running in the Dark (Night Runner, #1)

Ghost Seer (5 books)
  • Ghost Seer (Ghost Seer, #1)
  • Ghost Layer (Ghost Seer, #2)
  • Ghost Killer (Ghost Seer, #3)
  • Ghost Maker