Start by marking “Mermaids and the Vampires Who Love Them” as Want to Read:
Mermaids and the Vampires Who Love Them

Mermaids and the Vampires Who Love Them

"Everyone knows mermaid blood is like vampire crack ..." Right before her senior year, mermaid Waverly Marie Fishwater's parents inform her they're moving to the Bay Area in Northern California. She's to attend a cross-cultural experimental high school. The major problem is that it's a vampire school, and mermaid blood is their favorite snack.
Published October 25th 2014 by Wattpad (first published April 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mermaids and the Vampires Who Love Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mermaids and the Vampires Who Love Them

Jaqueline Miguel
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: online
Nunca tinha lido nada no Wattpad e nunca tinha lido nada desta autora por isso pode dizer-se que foi uma dupla primeira experiência.
Fiquei a saber da existência do Wattpad devido aos livros da série After, que começaram por ser fanfics postadas nesse site, e depois de saber da sua existência decidi que seria engraçado experimentar. Escolhi este livro porque a capa é lindíssima, chamando-me logo a atenção, e porque reparei que tinha ganho um prémio. Além disso tem sereiaaaaaas! Posso dizer que n
Ricky
One of Wattpad's Greatest Hits, and for good reason - the long title pretty much sums up the whole point of the book, and yet it doesn't. Sure, it has a few speed bumps in the beginning, with its reliance on cliches, but then the humor and actual story kick in and help make this one a worthwhile read. (And, of course, it's set in an alternate Bay Area like some of my own stories, so that automatically makes things better.) :D
Sandi Ward
Oct 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A sweet, fantastical audiobook for MG/YA readers who love humor, action, romance and all creatures paranormal! A wild mash-up of fantasy teen characters who come together to solve a big problem, in the tradition of mismatched friend squads like the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy or Scooby Doo (those meddling kids!). Great for teens looking for an entertaining adventure with a heavy dose of humor and traditional characters who subvert expectations.
Darly
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After sticking her fins where they don’t belong and nearly paying with her life, 16-year-old mermaid, Waverly Fishwater, is forced to say goodbye to her besties and abandon her spot on the octopus wrestling team to attend Saltwater Academy, an out-of-the-way boarding school along the West Coast. Her parents insist it’s for her own good, but Waverly’s convinced they’re out to ruin her life.

Her new school is on land (allowing her to switch at will from her tail to a pair of legs) and is attended b
Ⓐⓢⓗⓛⓔⓨ
This book was a lot of fun. The characters are super silly and relatable. Thunder and trees are my new ship. I loved Pierce and Waverly together. Give it a go, it is free on wattpad! 4.25 stars.
Elise Noble
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written, and with plenty of humour to keep adults entertained as well as younger readers. Who couldn't love a vampire called Pierce?
Abigail
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
BEST BOOK EVER
Devil
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful story. Waverly is amazing, she is so nice to everybody you will like her. Pierce is fantastic too, a hot vampire with a sense of humour. You must check it out, I Loved the book!
bellatuscana bellatuscana
I didn’t like this book. Maybe for a YA reader who has little experience this is okay, but it seemed like it had way too many elements thrown into this. Half the time it didn’t make much sense.
Farah Oomerbhoy
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful magical story. Waverly is amazing and you will love her right from the start, she's funny and endearing and knows what she wants. You will meet a wide array of mythical creatures and magical beings who attend a very interesting school. Pierce is fantastic too, a hot vampire with a sense of humour. You must check it out, I Loved the book!
Purnima Kar
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books I have ever read.It has love,friendship,action and much more.You cannot put this book down before finishing it.
Julia {♡ Books!}
Erica
Aug 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Mermaids and the Vampires who Love Them 1 1 Jan 27, 2017 11:12AM
I grew up in LA in an entertainment business family. It was great for my love of stories. I started writing as soon as I could read. Then I grew up and worked for some movie studios. It was really all business and not so much fun. Now I am a Hollywood refugee, and a writer. I love magical mermaids, vampire poets, hot werewolves and mischievous gods. I live in a redwood forest in Northern Californi ...more