Start by marking “The Darkness Visible (The Midnight Saga Book 2)” as Want to Read:
The Darkness Visible (The Midnight Saga Book 2)

The Darkness Visible

(The Midnight Saga #2)

WHAT IF YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE WAS ONLY THE BEGINNING?

Home safely after abduction and attempted murder, Naomi Hamilton’s worst nightmare should be over. But what if things are not all they appear to be? What if abduction and attempted murder was only the beginning? Naomi finds herself in a tangled web from which there is no real escape or freedom. When everything feels dark
Published April 7th 2015 by Tori de Clare

To ask other readers questions about The Darkness Visible, please sign up.
Tori Clare Really sorry for delay. I didn't notice this question until this morning. Maybe you've already found out the answer from my Facebook page. I'm hoping…moreReally sorry for delay. I didn't notice this question until this morning. Maybe you've already found out the answer from my Facebook page. I'm hoping to have it ready by the end of May. That's the plan anyway. Won't be too long now.(less)

Heather *Awkward Queen and Unicorn Twin*
Really enjoyed this! These books are as much about the characters as the suspense, and I think the characters are really well developed. I'll definitely be reading the third book.
Philip
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very good sequel with enough twists and turns to keep anyone guessing. Excellent set up at the start given the conclusion to the first book. Only missing a star as I prefer my thrillers with a darker edge and a little less romance but a v-good read nonetheless.
Nina Montgomery
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Surprises around every page

This book is a real page turner. The heroine of the story is very likeable and easy to relate to. And, of course, every good read has to have a villain and this one won't disappoint you.

Yvonne Cherry
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never saw it coming, what a twist...

Darkness Visible is the second of a three book series, but I have to warn you, the third book has not been published yet. Tori de-Clare is an excellent writer. Her characters are all very real, and as I got to know them I could see very clear pictures of them in my mind. Either side of Midnight and Darkness Visible deal with love, hatred, greed, and loyalty Throw in a psychopath and plenty of twist and you have a great reason to stay up reading way past bed ti
Candice
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I would be impressed with reading a sequel, and the book admittedly did start off a little slow... but I couldn't stop reading and now I can't wait for the next book!
Anna Faversham
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An excellent sequel with the pace ripping along and the tension mounting. Twists and turns galore. I could feel that train coming towards me, holding my breath and hoping... Great writing.
Val Shaw
Apr 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Great sequel! I just love how Tori spins the web and also love the bits of humor thrown in. I can't wait for the next one and hopefully you have another world to share with us after that as well.
Susan Schleef
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As great as book 1

I was not disappointed. This book had all the intrigue I expected. I hope book 3 arrives soon. Way to go!!
Linda J Reagan
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times. Looking forward to book three. Keep up the good work.
Suzanne Miller
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Twisty Plot

The characters are well developed and are easily either liked or disliked. Put them into this storyline and add twists and turns to keep one guessing makes this an excellent read! Suspense is lurking on every page and you have to keep going to see what happens to these people.
Tammy Hamilton Green
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tori-de-clare
‘Human chess games play out in every institution every day. Leaders. Followers. Sacrifice. Survival of the fittest. Winners and losers.’

The pace picks up, in this second book of the series. Naomi's world is in shambles. So much for the HEA we thought we had at the end of The Other Side of Midnight. More chess pieces maneuvering across the board. King Soloman watches, strategizing, while orchestrating the movements of the pawns that serve to protect his kingdom. A black Knight and a white knight
Janis Perfetto
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in The Midnight Saga, and did not expect the second book, The Darkness Visible, to be able to live up to the standard set by Either Side of Midnight. This is one of those rare exceptions in sequels - the second book is equally great, if not better. I was so pleased! These books are very well written, and "clean." This fantastic book will take you on a wild ride, and just when you think you have it figured out, the course changes and you are back to square one trying to get ...more
Jill D Coffin
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
BRILLIANT! This will go down with some of the best books I've ever read ! A fabulous story !

First of all , the author can write . Sadly that's not always the case sometimes a good storyteller can get away with mediocre writing but in this case the writing is top shelf .
The story is amazing, filled with unexpected plot twist and turns . But written so creatively that even dedicated aficionado of the mystery suspense genre could not see them coming .
Now that I have finished the second book in t
Anna Green
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I must admit the first half of this book had so many twists and turn that it gave me whiplash. However the last half I just couldn't put down and here I am still in my pyjamas at 11 a.m. having to reread the last chapter because I didn't want this book to end. The characters were complex, you don't know who is who and what their motives are, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. A psychological thriller with a sprinkling of romance. I highly recommend this book to friends. Tori, you are my new favouri ...more
Sue
Feb 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
2nd book in the series. Naomi Hamilton is back with her family, surviving the murder plot of her husband and close friend. But Nathan was so calculating, no one believes her and thinks she faked it all to get back at him for cheating. Not knowing who to trust, she ends up believing in Dan. But things aren't as they seem with Dan or her twin sister's boyfriend, all who have ties to something much deeper than she even knows. I enjoyed the book and will read the next.
Holly Klass
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am really enjoying these books and am just started on the last one. Don't know if there will be more books from Tori de Clare but I like the way she writes and hope she does do more. Looks like she's pretty busy with other parts of her life though. Good job.
Leeanne Morgan
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed this book...

Loved the first book and it was great to find there was a second one that let you know more about the people involved....was disappointed that there wasn't a third to be honest.
judy koepsell
Aug 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A REAL TREAT!

I enjoyed this book and the one preceding it sooooo much, a wonderful and exciting story, intriguing to the max and the number one reason I loved it was that the author weaved the story and interesting characters without off color language. I await more, soon.
Ben Combs
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great series

I got the first book of this series as a free download, but was hooked. I purchased this one as soon as I finished. I hope there is another instalment released soon, I can't wait the see what happens next.
Bonnie Whitesell
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! What a cliffhanger!

The beginning of this was a little slow after the initial hook. I thought then that it probably should have been one book rather than two . But another clever twist revealed itself . And I was left breathless with anticipation at the end.
JJ STONE
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Three, please

Again, Tori de Clare has amazed me with her talent in such a way that I promised all of you in my last review that she can! I'm simply devastated that Book Three is not ready for me to fall into this afternoon. Cheers to a gifted writer, yet again.
jennifer Blackburn
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

Wish I'd found these books in 2017 so I didn't have to wait for the next installment can the Hamilton twins ever find happiness I just don't know who to trust anymore Soloman always lurking in the background I couldn't put these books down
Cassie
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book!

She has me hooked! Been a long time since I've read two books that fast! I love that she throws you for a loop. I always have to go back and re read parts that I thought I understood but realized later I didn't! Love that! Love love love!
Melody Goeken
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Need more, am hoping for a third book in this series, read the first book before you pick up this, even though first does have a happy for now ending....
Torese Hummel
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
On the edge my seat the entire read! Loved the twists and turns and curveballs thrown! Really hoping there is another in this series! I need more answers!
Kerryn Taylor
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
Suspense filled, fast paced with clever twists and turns. I am looking forward to #3!
Tiffany Goldsmith
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Riveting!

These books are absolutely amazing, not read anything like this in forever you are sucked in from page one so many twist and turns, can't wait for the next book
Ella Fields
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg I cried

I can't believe it dropped me and I have to wait I am speechless. Crying sad upset but overdressed it so much hurry book three
Linda L.Moore
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story

I want more of the story and find out what happened to the wedding. How are we going To sleep at night when we don't know what is going to happen?
Tania Philipsen
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, hard to put down, can't wait for no. 3 to come!
  • Gator Bait
  • Wishing Stars: Space Opera Fairytales
  • The Surgeon's Blade
  • Fraidy Hole
  • Resurrection of the Scrolls
  • Bloody Women
  • Eye of the Storm (Liar's Game #1)
  • Price on Their Heads: A Novel of Income Inequality and Mayhem
  • A Brilliant Deception (Agency of Burglary & Theft, #3)
  • The Land of the Free
  • Hansel 1-4: The Complete Series
  • The Beast In Me (The Beast And Me, #2)
  • Disintegration
  • Must Love Dogs: Fetch You Later
  • Forbidden (Southern Comfort #2)
  • Deadly Memories
  • Poison (Seaclusion Series, #1)
  • Senseless Acts of Beauty
Tori de Clare is UK author of The Midnight Saga, mystery/suspense/thriller series set in Manchester.
#1 Either Side of Midnight
#2 The Darkness Visible
#3 Shadows to Ashes
Tori's career has been in music. She has privately taught piano and theory of music since 1987 and, ready for a challenge and believing she had a story to tell, began writing in 2009. Despite the classical music background, Ms de

The Midnight Saga (3 books)
  • Either Side of Midnight (The Midnight Saga Book 1)
  • Shadows to Ashes (The Midnight Saga Book 3)
“There’s too much trust in the world. There’d be a lot less suffering if the general policy was to trust no one.” 1 likes