Start by marking “The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets: Featuring More of the Most Hilarious Parents on Twitter” as Want to Read:

Following the enormous success of their first book, The Big Book of Parenting Tweets, Science of Parenthood and Kate Hall are back with The BIGGER Book of Parenting Tweets, featuring EVEN MORE of the funniest parents on Twitter!

Venturing deep into the Twitterverse in search of even more hilarity, these intrepid editors discovered more than FIFTY of the funniest comedians
Published April 17th 2015 by Science of Parenthood Press (first published April 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets

David Katzman
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is really, really, really funny! And I spend hours a day reading tweets. You would think that with Twitter being virtual and millions and millions of tweets to discover on any given day, why read a book of them? Because these editors have pulled together some of the funniest stuff. It's really worth reading because they have done quite a nice job of unearthing some of the funniest parenting-related tweets I have ever read. If you are a parent, you will also feel the accuracy of many of thes ...more
Kate Hall
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Even if this weren't my book, I'd still give it five stars. Laugh-out-loud funny!
Mehsi
Thank you dear fiance for giving me this one as a present for my birthday! I just adored the previous Parenting Tweets book, and so I am delighted that there was another one. This time even bigger and even better and I just had so much fun reading it. I laughed out loud many many times and shared quite a few of these quotes with my dear fiance. I also love that several of the tweets got an extra story to explain the backstory behind that tweet. Which made everything even better. There are also s ...more
Jessica Ziegler
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Love it (of course)
Roz Warren
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets is a new collection of hundreds of comic Tweets by funny people who also happen to be parents. Are you a parent who can use a good laugh? Check out this sampling of the book’s wit, wisdom and wisecracks:

4yo said he went potty, and I asked if it was Number 1 or 2. He said Number 7, and now I’m terrified to go into the bathroom.
(@TheAlexNevil)

I try to explain to my kids during the movie that in reality, even a cowardly lion would definitely eat a girl and a l
Darcy Perdu
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone, especially parents!
How funny can you be in 140 characters? Frikkin' HILARIOUS!
I received an advance review copy of The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets -- and laughed so hard at the searing commentary on parenting's joys and face-palm moments! Not only did I laugh out loud over and over while reading this book, I'm now trying to figure out how to befriend all the featured Tweeters -- these are my kind of people -- funny, snarky, and sarcastic! Love 'em!
Margie
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am a grandparent and I can relate to so many of these tweets. Wish I had had them when I was raising my kids. You need to laugh about parenting - it will keep you sane.

I passed this book on to my daughter! I wanted her to enjoy parenting and laugh about the hard parts.

This book made me giggle, laugh, and read some of it over and over again.
Jessica
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I won this book in a GoodReads giveaway and could not be happier! This was a hilarious, quick read that kept me smiling from beginning to end! I just gifted it to my friend who is a mommy to be, and I definitely think parents and non parents alike can enjoy this book.
Lisa
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A quick, fun read filled with amusing (and sometimes confusing) quotes that represent the reality and insanity that comes with parenting.
Kym
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Possibly even funnier than the first compilation. Perfect for a couple hours of laughs and the priceless reassurance that you are not alone in the world of parenting.
Tom
May 26, 2015
Jennifer Jacobs
Jun 06, 2015
E.R. Catalano
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cheeseboy
May 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Just Like Ice Cream
  • Frugillionaire: 500 Fabulous Ways to Live Richly and Save a Fortune
  • Bookishly Ever After (Book Nerds and Boyfriends Collection #1)
  • The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your House One Phase at a Time
  • You Are Loved: Embracing the Everlasting Love God has for You
  • The Kid's Guide to Bella the Bichon Frise
  • My Purple Toes
  • One More Song to Sing
  • The Mindful Teen: Powerful Skills to Help You Handle Stress One Moment at a Time
  • The Tax & Legal Playbook: Game-Changing Solutions To Your Small-Business Questions
  • The Truth About Nature: A Family's Guide to 144 Common Myths about the Great Outdoors
  • Hospice Voices: Lessons for Living at the End of Life