Start by marking “#Selfie (Hashtag, #4)” as Want to Read:
#Selfie (Hashtag, #4)

#Selfie

(Hashtag #4)

It’s all about the #Selfie.

She was the one girl I never wanted.

Until I had her.

One night.

One mistake.

Something we both wanted to forget.

I got rid of the proof. The one piece of evidence that could remind us both.

At least, I thought I did.

When it shows up on the school Buzzfeed, rumors fly. Friendships are tested and the feels get real.

I don’t do relationships. I don’t open
Published May 18th 2015 by Amber Leaf Publishing (first published May 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about #Selfie, please sign up.
Ellie may 18th (i saw it on author's twitter) :)
Cleoblacktra I had this question too and found this answer from a reviewer on GR (Kika):

"So, obviously #Selfie has different MCs so, theoretically speaking, it…more
I had this question too and found this answer from a reviewer on GR (Kika):

"So, obviously #Selfie has different MCs so, theoretically speaking, it could be read as a standalone but i'd advise you to read the other books before getting your hands on this one. If not, I'm pretty sure you won't get the whole picture and it'll be difficult to connect with all characters."(less)

KAS
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Sexiness Continues!!

We first meet Braeden and Ivy in the book one of this ‘sports romance’ series, “#Nerd,” as the best friends of Romeo and Rimmel.

Braeden and Ivy cannot stand each other. They barely tolerate being in the same room. But, ..... one night on a beach in Florida over spring break changes everything.

’We were like two sides of velcro that fused together to create an unbreakable bond. I was the rough side and she was the soft. Normally, I wouldn’t say there was one soft thing a
Christy
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

description

Braeden's book is the book in this series I've been looking forward to the most! He is a great best friend to Romeo, and don't even get me started with his relationship with Rimmel- it's by far my favorite thing about this series! I love their brother/sister bond. I was a little hesitant about the heroine being Ivy. I wasn't sure if she would be a good fit for B, or if I would like her. I'm happy to report that she was great and Ivy and Braeden together fit perfectly. Their love/hate re
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

I just love this series. I have been dying for Braeden's book and it didn't disappoint. If you have got this far in the series, you know what a kind and loving soul he can be, so now we get to find out the story behind his disdain for Ivy. They hurl insults at each other at every turn, and he can be a cruel and arrogant prick when he wants to be, but we all know that there is a fine line between love and hate and this book showed us that in spades.

" I might not be good at tal
Cristina
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The best book in the Hashtag series so far brings us the story of Braeden and Ivy.

He's Romeo's best friend and Rimmel's self-appointed big brother.

She's Rimmel's roommate, best friend and the girl that kissed Romeo before Rim got a chance.

These two hate each other you know...

So then why can't they stay away from one another?

description

Cambria Hebert has such a great writing style that makes you NOT want to put down the book once you pick it up and that's how you end up sleeping only a few hours a night
Violina The Romance Lover
5 "Blondie" stars

We met Ivy & Breaden in the in story about Romeo & Rimmel!
They were their best friends who never liked each other and always had something sassy to say. In this book we are meeting these two people who turned out to be full of surprises!

Ivy is the blond bombshell who liked to party and.. boys ! Until one night when she ended up with the wrong guy and with that she did a harm to her friends. Not long after that she decided that she needs to be herself , not
 Reema
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
2 Disappointing Stars

I was looking forward to starting this book so bad. Braeden’s character intrigued me in the first three books of this series. He was so obnoxious and hilarious. I loved him so much and I couldn’t wait to read his story. Especially when I found out it was going to be with Ivy.
But when I started this book, I was so upset with how it turned out. Braeden was an ASSHOLE! I hated him so much. He was very mean to say the least. His ‘connection’ with Ivy was nonexistent. The book s
Meags
4.5 Stars

I practically zoomed through the first three books in this series just so I could read #Selfie.

There was a lot of build-up to get to this point, with Braeden and Ivy featuring heavily on-page throughout the series as Romeo and Rimmel’s best friends, respectively. Their snarky banter and supposed disdain for one another provided some seriously entertaining scenes in earlier books, and it was only a matter of time before their UST became too much (for them and for us) and they collided i
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio
3 ** scratching my head** stars

#Selfie is a standalone and is part of the Hashtag series. The first three books are Romeo and Rim’s story (whom I love and adore). The next book is #Poser, which continues Braeden’s (B) story from #Selfie, but #Selfie is a standalone.

I will have to put this disclaimer out there. I love the series. I’m a mega fan of Romeo and Rim, but I had a secret crush on B from the first book, #Nerd. I love how funny, abrasive and egotistical B was throughout the series. I fin
Hanne
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 -- #IDoNotLikeThisBookButILoveIt -- ★

I loved this book so much! That isn’t such a surprise, because I loved the other books in this amazing series, but it surpassed my expectations. This book is definitely a favorite of mine and I will reread in the future.

After reading three books of Romeo and his forever girl Rimmel, an adorable couple. It’s time for the best friend of Romeo, Braeden, to find his forever girl which will be Ivy, the best friend of Rimmel.

The friends are in Florida for their s
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Didn't enjoy it*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The fourth book centers around Romeo's best friend Braeden ‘B’ James Walker (21) and Rimmel's best friend sophomore Ivy Forrester. The two of them have been throwing insults at each other since they've met, however one day on the last day of the vacation everything change. The book doesn't necessary have an enemy, however, ‘BuzzBoss’ is probably the closest thing to that. The story is more about Braeden finding his ‘one girl’ like Romeo and Ivy finding herself. Tha
Paige  Bookdragon

description

I tried guys. I swear I did, but I just realized I've been emotionally constipated with this book for months. I haven’t given a shit about it ever since I read it.

I was surprised that I enjoyed the first book in the series so I tried reading this one.But I've always known that NA is really not for me. #SELFIE is so NA-ish that I just can't help the eyerolls and the gaggings while reading the book.
I hate the characters, I hate the plot and what's the point of trying to enjoy the book if you alrea
Srishti
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Two of the most important questions that I have for this book!
Who is the girl in the book????!!! Is it Ivy??
And who is this #Buzz.
Release Date: 18 May, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I'm a big fan of the Hashtag series! I loved both Romeo and Rimmel in all previous 3 books and i was pretty anxious on reading Braeden's story because Braeden is the man!

Despite the fact that i love this series, I'll be the first to admit that the whole story (all 4 books together) is a little far fetched and some parts will definitely seem a bit
¸. • * ° *❧Gwendolyn❧°**★°**★
Ivy & Braeden Story

Shit. I called her baby?

“Why not?” I asked. I was supposed to tell her she’d been hearing things. That grief was making her cuckoo.

“Because I like

“Ivy was it for me. She was my forever girl. For so long, I thought she didn’t exist, but now I saw I wouldn’t exist without her.”

This book was ever so sweetly romantic!

I loved when he called her Blondie!!

And, IMO it was also a nice weekday read, it flows well and it was fun, taking stressors off the day with ease.

The book...
Gina *loves sunshine*
book 4 of the #Nerd series - I did enjoy Ivy and Braeden, there story was fun and flirty - although not as believable for my taste!! It probably would have served me better to take a series break and not binge on ahead with this one after finishing up 1-3!! Some books are good to binge the whole series, some over extend themselves - it's hard to gauge!! Either way, this is a good series - takes place in college, although did have more of a YA feel to it for me than NA.
Elle's Book Blog
Series: The Hashtag Series (Braeden & Ivy's story)
Genre: New Adult. College Romance.

:: 5 Pretty Little Stars ::

I loved this one! It's just as beautiful and sweet as Rimmel and Romeo's story but with a little more angst and LOTS of drama. This one starts the beginning of Braeden's love story (he is Romeo's best friend and has had several appearances in the previous books). When we meet him in the first three books we get a little peak into his soul (he comes off as a badass but it real
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
This story was one I looked so forward too! I loved Braeden and Ivy in the previous ones. But I must admit that I didn't like Ivy in the beginning maybe that's a bit strong I liked her but I had problems with a few actions. Now in this one we got a clearer picture of the why and all the explanation we needed.

I so love to see Rim and Romeo too! I so love the brother sister bond Braeden and Rim have! It's so much fun and adorable!

I also had a suspicion of who the Buzz Boss was and I was right! Th
Britt
May 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I would have given this book 5 stars but the cover annoys me so much I just can't. Who is this guy with his tongue hanging out like Miley Cyrus? Is that supposed to be attractive? Are we supposed to assume that this guy is Braeden?

I seriously love this series but every time I went to pick up my e-reader I would just cringe looking at the book cover.
Michelle [Helen Geek]
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: I wouldn't. Nothing original here. Bored me.
12/27/2015 --

Hmm.. Well, the other night I could not find anything to read. I was on GR and Amazon, triangulating suggestions and settled on something with a sports theme. So, okay, got that settled .. now what to read. I looked and looked and finally settled on this one. Well, the H is a football player, but that's about it. No details about football or really much reference at all. So, you have to take some points off a rating for "false advertising."

I've wanted to read a book in this series f
Milica's Bookshelf
Braeden! ♥
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Denisa

Didn't know if I should rate it 1 or 2 stars... so 1.5 it is!

Ok, do you know all the typical cliches romance books have?
Some have annoying characters, others are too long and boring, some others have idiotic dialog and most of them are 110% unrealistic? Ah, and let's not forget the ones who have all those perfect girls and boys, where the main characters are as complex as a shoe box and the chemistry between them is as hot as the weather in North Pole.
Well, take all these, put them together and
Alona
May 08, 2016 rated it did not like it
1.5 stars.
No words!
I decided to read this book after I started reading #Junkie and almost halfway through it, I discovered that all the characters are in the 6(!) books that are in the #Hashtag series.
I think it is possible to read #Junkie as a stand alone, but I did not like the "holes" in the story, and felt I needed some background stories. It felt "chopped" to me.

Oh dear...
There was NOT ONE cliché that the author skipped!
This is NOT the fact that this is a NA, I actually picked these books b
Corina
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars!
I had some trouble in the beginning to get into the story. I was so hung up on Rimmel and Romeo, that I couldn't connect with Braeden and Ivy. But like they were growing on each other, they were growing on me. So I'm jumping into book five now to see how their story continues...
Citaholicarka
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you ask yourself 'what the hell I've been waiting for to read this for so long!??'

Every book that gives me that kind of a feeling when I wake up and everything I want to do is to continue reading it deserves 5 stars from me!

I've enjoyed and loved the story of Braeden and Ivy. I just love enemies to lovers tropes! And those two did it justice. And the bromance between B and Rome is EVERYTHING!!!
The moment I started reading it I had a smile so wide plastered on my face.
I love the way Camb
Chele'
Jun 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love Braeden so much! He's the bestest best friend to Roman and he's Rimmel's BBFL but as fun and charismatic as he is, there's some major issues that have affected his life and the ways he sees relationshps. You kind of start seeing the cracks in his perfect foundation and it's interesting to see hie8he deals with that. I think my fav8thing about him is his loyalty. I love Ivy as well but honestly I'm trying to figure out if I love them together.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I am a Huge #HashtagSeries fan. This series is probably a top ten of all time for me in the romantic series department. These book just have a way of drawing you in and making you instantly connect with the books. You can feel the emotions and things happening in the book. This author is brilliant when she writes. She has written and is still writing a romantic comedy book series based around college kids that has tons of suspense in it.

Soooo did #Selfie live up to the hype it had befor
Jamie (The Kansan Reader)
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fell in love second time around. I seem to be loving this series more the second time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Of course you could tell something was going to go down between Braeden and Ivy. That was a given by the way they acted towards each other in #Player. I knew it wasn't going to be Missy because he just didn't feel that way about her. Yeah they had a 'friends with benefits' deal, but he cut it off due to Missy feelings. If he wanted to have a relationship with her then it would have happened alread
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
Re-read 2/06/17

I needed a pick me up, and what better way to re-read something you know you already love? :D

Who knew with more than a year since I've read this book that reading it now could have brought such calm. It's amazing how much things can change without you realising it until it's just comes and greet you at the oddest moments...

*****

Who knew these couples would steal the light I had for Rimmel and Romeo? :D

I'm a drunkie for proof of that "thin line between love and hate."

I am in so muc
Brianna Maddox
This series is killing me. I can't take it. I'm way to obsessed. Totally didn't expect to find out that's who it was. No words. Time for book 5!
  • Ready to Love (Damaged Hearts, #1)
  • Icy Pretty Love
  • Meant to Be Yours (Warning: Love Moderately, #2)
  • Limits
  • The Fine Line
  • Loved by You (Found by You, #2)
  • Soul Of A Woman (The Dark Souls, #2)
  • Release (Captured, #2)
  • In Pursuit (Pursuit, #1)
  • Sweetest Sorrow (Forbidden, #2)
  • Collaboration (Backlash, #1)
  • A Little Bit of Trouble (Little Bits, #3)
  • Virtue & Vanity
  • Ten Thousand Words (Ten Thousand #1)
  • Imaginary Lines (New York Leopards, #3)
  • Precious Consequences (Consequences, #1)
  • Afraid to Fall (Dennison, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Hashtag (7 books)
  • #Nerd (Hashtag, #1)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • #Player (Hashtag, #3)
  • #Poser (Hashtag, #5)
  • #Heart (Hashtag, #6)
  • #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
“We never really had a beginning. For months, we fought and insulted each other. Then we combusted into bed. We pretended what happened didn't matter, but it did, Blondie. You matter." "Braeden," I whispered and took a step farther into the room. He shook his head. "All the shit with Missy, and Zach… hell, even with my father, it got in our way. I let it. This is me swearing I won't let it again. This is me swearing this is our beginning. You're it for me." He took a breath, and I watched his chest rise with it. His dark, chocolate eyes latched onto mine. "Because I still don't like you, Blondie." I started to roll my eyes. "I love you." My heart stopped. Everything stopped. That place deep down inside me burned and tingled. "I don't like you either." My voice wobbled. The intensity of his stare drilled right into me, like he was seating desperately for my reply. "I love you so damn much," I confessed.

-Braeden & Ivy”
4 likes
“Don’t call me that.” She looked down.
I tipped her face back up. “What?”

“Baby.”