Start by marking “Billionaire’s Threat (Never Never Man, #4)” as Want to Read:
Billionaire’s Threat (Never Never Man, #4)

Billionaire’s Threat

(Never Never Man #4)

Consumed by lust for Grey and burdened by my secret, I find my life spiraling out of control. It seems as though nothing good will come of the changes inside me. In fact, the likely outcome is too terrible to consider.

Instead of face it, I've decided to hide away from Grey and anyone else who might hurt me or worse yet, judge me. But, if he finds me, I worry about what he'
Published May 6th 2015 by Sloan Storm

To ask other readers questions about Billionaire’s Threat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Billionaire’s Threat

Start your review of Billionaire’s Threat (Never Never Man, #4)
 Aschlie Brake - The Piggy has Flown Books
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Let me just say, if you haven't tried Sloan Storms books, you are missing out! Seriously good work. Her story telling is real and just turns you raw from it.

Maddie and Grey are at odds again. But Maddie is in denial for so long that her life is taking a dramatic twist and turn, but will Grey stay by her side through her ordeal? That is her true worry. Grey is battling that Maddie is wasting business opportunities and not hold
Barb Shuler
4.5 's

First, thank you Sloan Storm for providing with a copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review. And secondly, Holy Hell. I think the books get better and better as they go along. This one had me in a tail spin. My emotions were on a roller coaster from hell and I loved it!! I still wanted to smack Maddie at times. I wanted to hold her at times and then I wanted to use a magic wand and make it all better for them all… gah. Such a good read.

***small spoiler alert***

Maddie, Mad
Sheri
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG Sloan you really know how to add more twists and turns than imaginable!!! Maddie is pregnant with Grey's baby...no that can't be enough there are even more twists and turns. Will Maddie tell Grey? Will Grey even care? Then the ending...the biggest cliffhanger yet of the series! This is a definite must read series! Get ready for a roller coaster ride!!!
Marlene
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved all 4 books but I just got so annoyed with Maddie and Gray that I felt they needed a good wake up call. They seemed to be, I don't know, so dumb. So by book 4 I felt like, come on get on with it. Saying all that I will definitely read book 5. When is it coming out?
Alicia Kline
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book directly from the author in exchange for my honest review.

This is the fourth installment in Maddie and Grey's story, and whatever progress they've made toward a halfway healthy relationship so far is completely erased here. In fact, the majority of this book is spent with them at least half a country and sometimes an entire ocean apart. Obviously, the distance doesn't make things easy in the communication department.

Maddie has gone into hiding in order to keep her
Emily Maynard
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

First off, thanks to Sloan Storm, from whom I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

That being said:

These two fools need a referee and someone standing by with cue cards just to have an honest conversation. I wanted to choke the life out of both of them more than once.

Maddie had a shock to her system last book when she told Grey she was falling in love with him. He was not on board with that, having told her back in the beginning that he was not looking for anything
Holly
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy for an honest review

Wow. Just Wow. If you thought it was good before, you'll be stunned at the end of this one! Definitely the best book so far, Billionaire's Threat is packed with drama and intensity. Maddie and Grey's story is about to take a turn for the worse, will they be able to survive the storm?

Maddie is on a downward spiral. With her drinking out of control and Grey's patience wearing thin she's trying to pull herself back together. Now with her dream career final
Indie Editor Nancy
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down. Seeing Maddie's life spiraling out of control was heart breaking for this reader. Hope kept me reading, praying for Maddie to open up to Grey about her pregnancy and the complications. Grey had the right to know about the baby and the difficulties that are now threatening her life.
Grey had made concessions for Maddie after finding out she was a really great actress, he found a movie he could back and made her the lead actress. Maddie was thrilled to finally get th
Blanca
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

This next installment was emotionally challenging for me I had come to terms with the fact that Maddie can be self centered, irresponsible and naive, but she truly tested my patience in this book. Although Maddie and Grey had their moments I had high hopes she would get her act together by now and realize that it's not all about what she wants and needs but what is best under the circumstances. Grey has continued to be a big sup
Debbie
May 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I RECEIVED A FREE COPY OF THIS BOOK IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.

Heads up.... if you have not read volumes 1-3 yet, this review will contain spoilers.

Maddie is continuing to get sick and postponing a trip to the doctor to confirm her pregnancy. She’s too wrapped up in her chance to finally be an actress to worry about her health. The problem is, she’s so sick that she’s unable to do her scenes for the movie. After finally going to the doctor, the pregnancy is confirmed as well as a potentia
Dolores
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sloan-storm
I received this book for free to give my true and honest review

Oh My what can I say OMG Sloan Storm's gone and exhaled herself once again. This Yet again one AMAZING BOOK A MUST READ!!!!
Ok
Where we see Maddie and Grey becoming very HOT & STICKY together.
As the days go by we're seeing Maddie is STILL being sick and having to take time off from work both the business and the rehearsals of the movie. Katie keeps hounding her to go and get herself a pregnancy test to see if she's pregnant or not. Th
Kendra Needs
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received a copy from the author for an honest review.....

I was blown away by this book, just when you thought things could not get any worse for Maddie....WRONG.

Just when Maddie had it all, the business is running smoothly and Grey has given her the acting role that she wanted in the movie, things start to crash and burn for her, I wont say what happens as I don't want to spoil it for everyone, you will just have to read it for yourselves.

The writing in this book has been taken to a whole new le
Kim
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've been hooked on this series from the very first page.

In this installment Maddie faces some tough decisions, and as we follow her on the emotional roller coaster I find myself warming up to Katy, her best friend. In previous books I got a strange vibe from her, like she was out for herself, but in this one she is finally there for Maddie when she really needs it.

Grey is also faced with some difficult decisions, and when Maddie goes MIA again he can't take it. Frustrated, he hunts down Katy
Mariana Lee
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review.

Ok, every time I think this series can't get any better........I'm proved wrong! I'm loving this series, it's interesting, sexy, has great characters and a great story line. This particular instalment had me gripped from the beginning, the sexy scene at the start it's just WOW! And then Sloan hits us with Maddie's heartbreaking dilemma. This has been and incredibly emotional roller coaster read. My emotions were all over the place, I found
Stephanie
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow hollycow I think this series gets even better with each book. Maddie is going through a difficult time. She has life threatening choices to make. I couldn't be any more proud of her she is very courageous young woman. Most would not do what she does but I didn't say she's not stubborn because as you've gotten to know Maddie she is definitely Stubborn. Katy so redeemed herself she was so selfless when it came to her best friend she seen how she had treated her friend but she changes for the b ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think I can get behind Maddie, she does something that bugs me. I thought she was on the right track, but her tendency to withhold some truths is just out right selfish. And Grey? I'm still trying to understand him. Though he and Maddie have grown closer, his personality hasn't warmed. It's apparent he cares for Maddie but he's so clinical about it. Occasionally he reminds me of a cold parent reprimanding a child; because it's obvious Maddie has a hard time NOT acting like a child.

I
Cheryl Sanders
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Grey goes to visit his grandpa and was told that if he doesn't marry by one year after his grandpa passes away, the family fortune will go to charity. He doesn't need the money but his mother and the rest of the family moochers definitely need it to survive. Watching Grey with his grandpa was the most human and down-to-earth I've ever seen him. At that point I still had hope for him. When I think of Grey, all I see is a man that's not ready to be with one woman forever and not ready for children ...more
Gail
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR A HONTEST REVIEW**

ATTENTION SPOILERS AHEAD....

OMG Just WOW.. This is the 4th instalmant of this book and it blew my socks off.. I seariously LOVE this author she is absoutly amazing.. In this book we learn more of Maddie's "delema" (she is preggo) but we also find out the baby has FAS (fetal alchol syndrom). Maddie does finally tell Gray about the baby but just happens to leave out the FAS.. he takes the pregency news in stride.. but he leaves town has not talked to maddie in
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As always things are never simple and easy when it comes to Grey and Maddie's relationship.

Finally having her dream come true becoming an actress and once again Grey comes to her rescue. But like always Maddie's life is not as simple as it seems.

Grey being Grey, will make it difficult or easy ,depending how you look at it, on her but will they be ready for the unexpected curve life just trow them?
Life seems to keep pushing them together but their actions keep separating them. Will this two be ab
Nelly
Mar 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Maddie finally has her chance as a lead actress in a big movie and it's in jeopardy because she's so sick. She know pregnancy is a real possibility as the cause of her sickness but as usual she's in denial and being immature and not going to the Dr. When she finally goes she is told the baby probably has FAS but she's in denial about that too. Instead of being an adult she just stops going to work and stops taking Grey's calls.
Sheryl
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Sloan Storm. This is part 4 of the Never Never Man series by the author.

Maddie has a hard time figuring out how to tell Greyson about her condition but Greyson still does not see Maddie in the way she views him. Now with time running out she has to tell him but things go wrong and he walks out on her.

Poor Maddie. I feel for her because no matter what she does things go from bad to worse for her. The characters are well written and
Lynkcheck
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
***I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I don't want to give away too much of the story but things between Maddie and Grey have definitely taken a more serious turn. They are both very head strong and stubborn which leads to a break in communication between them at a time when Maddie needs Grey more than ever!

This author is very descriptive in her writing which makes it easy to visualize the story and believe me you will want a visual in your head of Grey! I am
Colleen
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was giving a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This is a continuation of Maddie and Grey's story so if you haven't read the previous three books in the series, you really need to.
Maddie and Grey still have a relationship which is fraught with sexual tension and a whole lot of frustration. The relationship comes to a head when Maddie is faced with a very difficult decision, one that may not only cost her her relationship with Grey, but may cost her her life.
Really enjoyed this book and
Mary Fazzi
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy for an honest review. With that being said......
Wow, this one was an emotional roller coaster. Grey, being Grey storms in when Maddie is MIA again. He wants thing smooth as hell but doesn't care what the problem is. Maddie keeps getting sick but can't think of why but in the back of her mind she knows but she so sick that she starts causing issues in the filming. So she's ordered to get check out. What happens next is very upsetting and she needs to figure out what she has
Anima
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
A serious medical issue has Maddie and Grey in a suspenseful twist. Poor communication and lack of trust have put their future in jeopardy. Maddie loves selfish Grey but thinks pretty low of his morals, considering she made a life altering decision out of fear he would leave her. Doesn't say much for the intimacy of their relationship if morals are questioned. The writing is done well however I am still not clicking with these characters. She bounces around with her emotions and he seems too col ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review by the author.

This is the continuing journey of Maddie and Grey. As their journey continues in this next installment it seems like this time they have stalled out.

I liked that this book gave me the more caring side but also the same hard side of Grey but at the same time for Maddie it gave me a gut wrenching feeling that this strong but reserved and scared woman with all the leaps and bounds she took before came crashing down around her.

Happy Re
Angie7
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This free ARC , Never Never Man series #4 was given to me for MY honest review:
This story is getting better with every new book! No spoilers here! I wanted to slap Maggie but now I want to holf her and comfort here. I'll now slap Grey ...he needs a wake up call! Why can't he say what he means! What a cliffhanger! I knew Storm was a creative writer. Keep Rockin'Girl!
OMG! This story is so f***n GOOD!
Deborah
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Incredible writing! Smoking hot scenes with Grey and Maddie had me drooling! Unfortunately, not all couples have great communication. Maddie finally has a shot at an acting career, and Grey has agreed to hold off on expanding her business. So what could possibly go wrong? Everything. Billionaires Threat reached every emotion imaginable. Sloan Storm brings to light some hard truths and has our favorite couple face some tough decisions. A must read!
Mollien Fote Osterman
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sloan really what are you doing to us. I want to crawl into my tablet and strangle Grey. If Maddie wasn't in the state that she is in, I would shake her until she came to her senses. What a roller coaster ride we are on with these two unstable characters. I hope that all works out for these two, because even though I want to throttle them, I have grown to love them. Can't wait until book 5 comes my way.
Dani Hodge
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC received in exchange for an honest review***

Holy smokes! Another amazing installment in the Never Never Man series, that's for sure! I flew through this book, this one is actually my favorite part so far in the series! It was gripping and intense and well full of suspense on what is going to happen next! And that ending! Ugh talk about leaving us in suspense! I recommend this to any one really, if you haven't started the series you should defiantly give it a try!

• The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance, #3)
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • The Club: Redemption (The Club, #3)
  • The Club: Obsession (The Club, #1)
  • Havoc at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #1)
  • A Beautiful Mistake
  • Yes, Please (Please, #1)
  • Captain (Morgan Brothers, #2)
  • The Consummation (The Josh & Kat Trilogy, #3)
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Down Too Deep (Dirty Deeds, #4)
  • A Debt Repaid (The Debt Duet, #2)
  • Tru Blue (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #1)
  • Bayside Heat (Bayside Summers, #3)
  • Savage Royals (Boys of Oak Park Prep, #1)
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
  • The Dirty Headmaster
Sloan Storm pens imaginative yarns based on dominant men and the women who challenge them. As such, power plays and passion are the heart of each and every story.

The writer's creative tendencies may drift as the mood strikes, but the essence of all tales told wind up back at the same place... the polarizing difference between the sexes.

After all, what else is there in life?

When not glued to a key

Never Never Man (5 books)
  • Billionaire’s Pursuit (Never Never Man, #1)
  • Billionaire’s Caress (Never Never Man, #2)
  • Billionaire’s Kiss (Never Never Man, #3)
  • Billionaire’s Trust (Never Never Man, #5)

News & Interviews