Start by marking “Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)” as Want to Read:
Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)

Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)

The emotional conclusion to Inhibitions....

Earning forgiveness isn’t easy. Especially when you can’t forgive yourself.

How do you begin to right your wrongs?

What do you do when you realize you love someone but you’ve already pushed them away?

What happens when one foolish decision alters your entire world forever?

How can love recover after devastating heartbreak and betrayal
Published (first published April 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unrestricted, please sign up.

Jos
Mar 26, 2015 Jos rated it really liked it
4-4.5 Stars....

OK, I am so glad that I did get this story, I had to!!!!!! I contemplated on not reading it because I had some issues with the first book but I just had to know what happened and yet, I was petrified in the same breath to see how this was all gonna play out! I am so glad I did because I enjoyed this book better than the first. Tanner, oh, Tanner after the 14% mark did he ever grow on me.... OMG, I LOVED him in this book:) I still of course, LOVED Alex (even more so) and yep, I ac
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
I need more than 5 stars to rate this book!
I'm an emotional wreck right now and can't put into words all that I'm feeling...
"Amazing" doesn't even begin to describe this huge turn Ashley and Tanner's story has just took.
I've cried my eyes out all through this reading and my heart broke to little pieces. Every little thing I'll write in here will be a massive spoiler to the emotinal ride I've just experienced...
You just have to read it, that's all I can say! Grab a tissue bag (or a hundred) and
Michelle
May 17, 2015 Michelle rated it it was ok
This is hard for me.
Huhhh...
There are a couple of things that don't work for me in books. I actually try to stay away from certain kinds of books.
Because, they are are just not my cup of tea.
And.... They are...
-Love triangles
I just hate it when the guy I like is not the one!
-When a main character dies.
Sometimes it feel like a cop out.
-Miscarriages
I just hate it.

Now... there is always an exception to the situations I just listed.
It's how the story is played out. What are the circumstances in
Claudine Van
May 23, 2015 Claudine Van rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!
Theresa Alberts
Apr 01, 2015 Theresa Alberts rated it really liked it
Unrestricted by Kimberly Bracco is the second book in the Uninhibited Series; picking up right at the cliff hanger that I never saw coming from book one Uninhibited. The reader is bombarded with so many emotions while reading the continuation of Ashley and Tanner's story that you almost don't know which character you want to throw your support behind. You will laugh, you will cry (more than once I am sure) and you will smile at this amazing story that Kimberly Bracco has created. I fell in love ...more
Efrat Almog
Sep 03, 2015 Efrat Almog rated it really liked it
I loved the first book !! I Loved Tanner & Ashley story !! It was great to see the development of their relationship ... It was romantic, passionate and the sex was SO HOT !!! But In the end of the first book I was so mad about Tanner I wanted him to suffer for what he did !! How dumb can you be ??? So I was glad that Ashley was strong and did not forgive him and made him feel sorry and ask for forgiveness again ...and again...and again... and again !!!!! OMG It was exhausting !! I did not l ...more
Amy
Jun 26, 2015 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to win both Inhibitions and Unrestricted from the author in a giveaway that she was holding. Here is my honest review:

After the way things ended in the last book, I had to know what would happen next. Unrestricted is the follow up to Inhibitions. This book took me on such an emotional journey. It was a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I loved every second of Ashley and Tanner's story. They had so many obstacles to overcome and I couldn't wait to see how it all would play out.
Smut Fanatics
Apr 28, 2015 Smut Fanatics rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lauras-fav-books
Click here to read my entire review!

description

What I Loved: It’s been awhile since a book has blown me away and this one totally did. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this ARC and when I was did I was practically drawling to begin reading it. Once again Kimberly Bracco managed to suck in immediately. I couldn’t put this story down, and of course began it and finished it in a little over 24 hours.

I couldn’t wait to find out how Tanner was going to crawl his way out of the ginormous hole he made for him
Maryann Paris
Sep 22, 2015 Maryann Paris rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying this book will make you cry! Unless you have no soul. The first book ends with Ashley being pregnant and alone. Tanner has taken himself out of the picture. Now she is doing everything she can to build her walls and stay strong. She knows she will need to be for all the things to come with being not only a new mom but a single one and also to move on from the father of her child. She considers a second job when she knows everything is okay with the baby.

Tanner is disgusted
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

In the first book, I totally wanted to throw many things at the hero because the way he left the heroine and handled things showed what a douchebag he was. He was the king of jerks. I was so pissed off that I just couldn't wait for this book to come out.

Unrestricted is the hero's redemption. It was just sad because it came at the heroine's expense a
Eye Candy Bookstore
Apr 29, 2015 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it it was amazing

WOW this book was AMAZING. I fell in love with both Tanner and Ashley in book one and was broken hearted when it ended. This book will definitely have you feeling every possible emotion. This by far is one of my top reads for this year. Grab a box of Kleenex and get ready for an emotional ride. Tanner and Ashley are about to face the biggest obstacle no one ever wants to face. While Tanner is trying to prove he mad a mistake and wants to make it right tragedy strikes and Ashley is left a complet
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
This was an awesome ending to a awesome two part series

Ashley and Tanner went through so much to finally be together. I cried, I was angry and I wanted to bitch slap her, but in the end it all got worked out.

I will definitely be reading more Kimberly Bracco.
Sue
it's really not easy to forget and forgive if you ful of anger and lack of trust to the one who neglected you and betrayed you.
Shannon
Mar 31, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
4.25- Stars :). I really enjoyed these two books. I liked the MC so much. Put on your TBR
Deborah
Jul 11, 2017 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an empowering book. I laughed, cried and bawled my eyes out! The comedy, romance, sexy-time and real-life drama gave me ALL THE FEELS. Life is not always fair. Life is not always filled with happiness. And life can sometimes take you to the darkest of places. Tanner and Ashley have a tough road ahead of them. Can they find the strength to fight for their love? An absolute SOLID 5 * read!

AlphaMale  Lover
I am so glad i continued reading the series. This book addressed a topic close to my heart. having lost a baby at 23 weeks myself, i totally related to the experiences of the characters in the book. i was totally drained after finishing this book.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 05, 2017 Jennifer Richey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy drama

Poor Ashley and tanner they go through some things and than will tanner and Ashley stay together? Some many twists? Can't wAit to read more!!!
Kerry
Apr 15, 2016 Kerry rated it it was amazing
Unrestricted - Book 2
This book resumes right after the shattering ending of Inhibitions and we find a very angry Tanner drowning his sorrows and resuming his 'relationship' with Melissa who seems to be taking great delight in manipulating a very confused and vulnerable Tanner. At this point the boxing gloves are off for me and all I want it do is scream at him and pound him until he sees sense. Kimberly does a great job of writing this side of Tanner because as the reader I hate his guts.....muc
BFDU
May 07, 2015 BFDU rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

As bloggers we are given the privilege to read and review so many novels from amazing authors. Kimberly Bracco has been one of these authors.

We were given the opportunity to read Inhibitions which was the first instalment of Ashley and Tanner’s story.

We gave Inhibitions 5 stars, it was simply amazing.

But Unrestricted which is the sequel to Inhibitions……..If we could give this novel more than a 5 star rating we definitely would.

Unrestri
Kay
Feb 28, 2017 Kay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful.

This is the second book and follows on with Tanner and Ashleys story. This will take you through every emotion possible. Be prepared with tissues, your going to need them! I really wanted to strangle Melissa, I do wish the epilogue would've held more fallout for her after what she did. I've just realised there's a third book and can't wait to start reading it.
This is the best sports romance I've ever read, I cannot recommend it enough.
Sheri
Apr 15, 2015 Sheri rated it really liked it
Unrestricted is the conclusion to Inhibitions by Kimberly Bracco, it is not a stand alone and I highly recommend reading the first book to get the full effect of the couple's back story.

The story picks up right where the first book left off.
Finding out one is pregnant is a shocker but when you tell the father-to-be and he flips out on you, well what is one to do. Well that is what Ashley is pondering. She thought she had a great thing going with Tanner, he was everything she ever wanted in a ma
Melissa Miller-Mattern
May 04, 2015 Melissa Miller-Mattern rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog

I couldn’t wait to read Unrestricted after reading Kimberely Braooc’s first novel Inhibitions that ended in the big cliffhanger. I was so mad at Tanner after what he did to Ashley at the end of that first book, I couldn’t wait to see where their characters went and if Ashley and Tanner’s relationship could survive. Ms. Braooc did not disappoint. Unrestricted was one big emotional journey. I couldn’t put this book down-it was that good!
Since Tanner has turned
Mia
Wow.

Simply and Utterly Wow.

Kimberly Bracco is an amazing author who has written her second masterpiece, after Inhibitions!

Inhibitions had a somewhat soft, real and simple storyline. It was certainly amazing, but it was just a book about a woman who got hurt and needed to discover herself.

Unrestricted has an intricate, unpredictable and perplexed storyline. It’s about a woman who was betrayed and abandoned, about a woman who lost her everything and tries to find that something to hold on to.

It i
Kari
Jul 16, 2015 Kari rated it it was amazing
Summary:

Earning forgiveness isn’t easy. Especially when you can’t forgive yourself.

How do you begin to right your wrongs?

What happens when one foolish decision alters your entire world forever?

How can love recover after devastating heartbreak and betrayal?

What happens when everything becomes unrestricted?

What I loved:
The push and pull. The intensity of heartache. The misunderstanding that lead to a shatter
 Big Joe's Book Reviews
Mar 28, 2015 Big Joe's Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
I really liked INHIBITIONS and the cliffhanger. But UNRESTRICTED by Kimberly Bracco is even better and is so far the book of the year for 2015. OMG! WOW!

We pick up where we left off with Ashley preggers and alone and distraught after Tanner destroyed her by renouncing the baby, accusing her of being a gold digging liar. Tanner is a mess, hurt with her actions, hurt with the loss of her if he is honest with himself. Mad at himself for being played again.

Until finally Tanner is made to see that ma
Michelle
May 01, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
After the ending from Inhibitions, I was eager to find out how Tanner and Ashley's story would end in Unrestricted. Tanner had some major groveling in store for him and Ashley wasn't going to go easy on him, that much I could foresee. I also knew that Melissa was going to be around to cause trouble. Despite knowing all those things, I definitely could not have predicted how the story played out. Major events happen that change everything for the characters. There's not a lot of steaminess in thi ...more
MaRanda
Sep 24, 2015 MaRanda rated it really liked it
So... you have to read book one! Not only because it's epic, but also because you'll be confused if you start with book two and won't have the feels and the love for Ashley and Tanner that you need to appreciate book two (Unrestricted).

***Some spoilers***

Unrestricted picks up where Inhibitions left off. Tanner, Tanner, Tanner... you silly man you! Honestly, to walk away from a woman who you had to know was faithful and to be so spiteful with your words before you do so?? MAN!

Ashley does NOT forg
Chrissy
Mar 05, 2016 Chrissy rated it really liked it
Shelves: series, read-in-2016
Unrestricted is the heart-wrenching and emotional conclusion to Inhibitions by Kimberly Bracco.

At the end of Inhibitions I was left hating Tanner and was not sure that him and Ashley could ever find their way back to one another, and this book is their journey back to one another. Unrestricted is not an easy read, I cried and screamed a lot while reading the conclusion of Ashley and Tanners story, and seriously never thought they would find their way back together.

When Tanner finally realizes ho
Christina - My Guilty Obsession
This is the conclusion to Kimberly Bracco's first book, Inhibitions so if you have not read it yet then I highly suggest you do that now!!

If you've read it, than you'll completely understand my review. From the moment I started reading, I knew I wouldn't be able to put it down. I was on an emotional rollercoaster, crying happy and sad tears, screaming and there were a few parts that even had me giggling. There is so much hurt, anger, loss, love. I felt for Ashley when I was left with an emotiona
Klaire
May 14, 2015 Klaire rated it really liked it
Gifted for an honest review – 4 stars
Oh wow, what a mess Tanner left right? I fell in love with the first book in the series, Inhibitions, and jumped straight from #1 into Unrestricted. I’m so glad I read both together that way as I don’t think I could have waited for the next one. This book truly is a massive rollercoaster of emotions for the reader. It’s angsty, full of love and hate. As a reader I think you feel every last punch that Tanner and Ashley were dealt. I think this one focused more
  • Just Call Me Ninja
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • The Critic
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
  • Partners (Fire & Lies #1)
  • Forever You're Mine (MINE, #4)
  • Frozen Barriers (Barriers #1)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)
  • Hope's Decree (The Fated #1)
  • Paradise Found: Cain (Paradise #2)
  • Hold on Tight (Take My Hand, #2)
  • Unwritten (Unspoken #1)
  • My Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Lost Prelude (Alexander & Maya #1)
  • Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers, #1)
  • Dash
  • Guardian
Kimberly is a stay at home mom to four beautiful, crazy children by day and a steaming hot novelist by night. She is a Jersey girl at heart and that's where she currently calls home with her amazing husband and children.

Her debut release Inhibitions and the subsequent Uninhibited Series as well as the spin-off Apprehensive Duet both show her love of all things football. But not to worry, she'll s
More about Kimberly Bracco...

UnInhibited (4 books)
  • Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)
  • Freed: An UnInhibited Novella (UnInhibited 2.5)
  • Uninhibited: The Complete Series