Start by marking “Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)” as Want to Read:
Unrestricted (UnInhibited #2)

Unrestricted

(Uninhibited #2)

The emotional conclusion to Inhibitions....

Earning forgiveness isn’t easy. Especially when you can’t forgive yourself.

How do you begin to right your wrongs?

What do you do when you realize you love someone but you’ve already pushed them away?

What happens when one foolish decision alters your entire world forever?

How can love recover after devastating heartbreak and betrayal
Published (first published April 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unrestricted, please sign up.

PointedlyBlunt
Aug 18, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Jos
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 Stars....

OK, I am so glad that I did get this story, I had to!!!!!! I contemplated on not reading it because I had some issues with the first book but I just had to know what happened and yet, I was petrified in the same breath to see how this was all gonna play out! I am so glad I did because I enjoyed this book better than the first. Tanner, oh, Tanner after the 14% mark did he ever grow on me.... OMG, I LOVED him in this book:) I still of course, LOVED Alex (even more so) and yep, I ac
Lin (From Chika With Love - Blog) Cohen
I need more than 5 stars to rate this book!
I'm an emotional wreck right now and can't put into words all that I'm feeling...
"Amazing" doesn't even begin to describe this huge turn Ashley and Tanner's story has just took.
I've cried my eyes out all through this reading and my heart broke to little pieces. Every little thing I'll write in here will be a massive spoiler to the emotinal ride I've just experienced...
You just have to read it, that's all I can say! Grab a tissue bag (or a hundred) and
Michelle
May 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is hard for me.
Huhhh...
There are a couple of things that don't work for me in books. I actually try to stay away from certain kinds of books.
Because, they are are just not my cup of tea.
And.... They are...
-Love triangles
I just hate it when the guy I like is not the one!
-When a main character dies.
Sometimes it feel like a cop out.
-Miscarriages
I just hate it.

Now... there is always an exception to the situations I just listed.
It's how the story is played out. What are the circumstances in
Claudine Van
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!!!
Smut Fanatics
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lauras-fav-books
Click here to read my entire review!

description

What I Loved: It’s been awhile since a book has blown me away and this one totally did. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this ARC and when I was did I was practically drawling to begin reading it. Once again Kimberly Bracco managed to suck in immediately. I couldn’t put this story down, and of course began it and finished it in a little over 24 hours.

I couldn’t wait to find out how Tanner was going to crawl his way out of the ginormous hole he made for him
Theresa Alberts
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Unrestricted by Kimberly Bracco is the second book in the Uninhibited Series; picking up right at the cliff hanger that I never saw coming from book one Uninhibited. The reader is bombarded with so many emotions while reading the continuation of Ashley and Tanner's story that you almost don't know which character you want to throw your support behind. You will laugh, you will cry (more than once I am sure) and you will smile at this amazing story that Kimberly Bracco has created. I fell in love ...more
Jilianne
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Efrat Almog
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book !! I Loved Tanner & Ashley story !! It was great to see the development of their relationship ... It was romantic, passionate and the sex was SO HOT !!! But In the end of the first book I was so mad about Tanner I wanted him to suffer for what he did !! How dumb can you be ??? So I was glad that Ashley was strong and did not forgive him and made him feel sorry and ask for forgiveness again ...and again...and again... and again !!!!! OMG It was exhausting !! I did not l ...more
Amy
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was lucky enough to win both Inhibitions and Unrestricted from the author in a giveaway that she was holding. Here is my honest review:

After the way things ended in the last book, I had to know what would happen next. Unrestricted is the follow up to Inhibitions. This book took me on such an emotional journey. It was a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I loved every second of Ashley and Tanner's story. They had so many obstacles to overcome and I couldn't wait to see how it all would play out.
Rebecca
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, e-book
Have some tissues handy - I read most of this book through tears. Completely ripped at my heartstrings.

The 2nd installment to the Uninhibited series by Ms. Kimberly Bracco sure delivered the emotions and my heart on a platter.

We follow Ashley and Tanner after they are dealing with the aftermath of what happened in book 1. At times I was so irritated with Ashley and wanted to reach into the book and scream at her; although when you stop and think about what happened I can't say I wouldn't have ac
Maryann Paris
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying this book will make you cry! Unless you have no soul. The first book ends with Ashley being pregnant and alone. Tanner has taken himself out of the picture. Now she is doing everything she can to build her walls and stay strong. She knows she will need to be for all the things to come with being not only a new mom but a single one and also to move on from the father of her child. She considers a second job when she knows everything is okay with the baby.

Tanner is disgusted
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received an ARC of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

In the first book, I totally wanted to throw many things at the hero because the way he left the heroine and handled things showed what a douchebag he was. He was the king of jerks. I was so pissed off that I just couldn't wait for this book to come out.

Unrestricted is the hero's redemption. It was just sad because it came at the heroine's expense a
Eye Candy Bookstore
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing

WOW this book was AMAZING. I fell in love with both Tanner and Ashley in book one and was broken hearted when it ended. This book will definitely have you feeling every possible emotion. This by far is one of my top reads for this year. Grab a box of Kleenex and get ready for an emotional ride. Tanner and Ashley are about to face the biggest obstacle no one ever wants to face. While Tanner is trying to prove he mad a mistake and wants to make it right tragedy strikes and Ashley is left a complet
Adrienh1
Really good!

Let me start by saying that in part 2, Ashley was just horrible for just about the entire story. I don’t recall ever reading about such a miserable unlikeable heroine. I’m glad she finally got her ish together towards the end. Both Tanner and Ashley went through a rollercoaster of emotions and I was right there living for it. The only thing that kept me from giving this story 5 stars was the lack of formatting and errors. Other than that, it was really good.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
This was an awesome ending to a awesome two part series

Ashley and Tanner went through so much to finally be together. I cried, I was angry and I wanted to bitch slap her, but in the end it all got worked out.

I will definitely be reading more Kimberly Bracco.
Shannon
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25- Stars :). I really enjoyed these two books. I liked the MC so much. Put on your TBR
Sue
it's really not easy to forget and forgive if you ful of anger and lack of trust to the one who neglected you and betrayed you.
Dot Miller
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better Than the First Book

I was so pissed when I finished the first book because it ended in a cliffhanger that I gave it a 1 star rating. I’m happy to say that this 2nd book is infinitely better! There is an actual story and it’s well told, which means there is hope yet for Ms. Berg.

This review contains SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN’T READ THE 1ST BOOK: This story picks up where the first book ended, with Ashley and Tanner apart after she tells him she’s pregnant. Tanner has dinner with Melissa, who de
Denise
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holly
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance, series
Wow, was this an unexpected emotional punch to the gut. I knew I'd connected with the characters after the first book, but this...woah.

What I liked about this one was that it was brutally honest. It touches on some incredibly sensitive topics, but does it in an honest way. It felt real and not manufactured for drama (even if it obviously was, since that's what plot is). But the events were sometimes brutal to read and there was a reason for that: because life's not going to pull its punches, so
Denise
Mar 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ashley needs to find a way to move on from the tragic loss but how do you move on when you feel like the world is against you and the man you love isn't the man you thought he was.

Tanner has suffered great loss but when you try to find redemption and make amends with the love of your life but she wants nothing to do with you, what is there for this man to do? the one mistake he did cost him so much he does whatever it takes to make it right.

with great grief that is shared by both Ashley and Tann
Kim
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

You heart will break for this couple. I found myself constantly saying “why” because there is so much suffering Ashley goes through. She seems to have a heart of gold and deserves a good life but for some reason it doesn’t seem to be in the cards for her.

Tanner tries so hard to right his wrong with Ashley but is futile thanks to his “best friend” Melissa. She is an evil woman who in my opinion doesn’t get the justice she deserves for her spiteful behavior.

Ashley and Tanner eventually f
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
How do you deal with unspeakable loss? In Ashley case she is very angry. Angry with everyone and she begins to internalize the hate. Unable to come to terms with the death of her child Ashley agrees to see a therapist to assist her. Tanner is having problems of his own he feels responsible for everything that Ashley has endured and he is having a hard time grieving the death of his son as well and seeing the state that Ashley is in begins to effect him. After finding out about Melissa and what s ...more
Mattie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
With Tanner being incredibly focused on communication in their relationship, it’s just hard for me to logically believe that he would just stop trying to do that. Like I get that he’s been in a gold digging scenario before but I feel like he would’ve at least taken her to the doctor to be sure there was a pregnancy before freaking out. Also the basis of any sexual kink is trust so fundamentally they should have trusted each other more than to let all these miscommunications and preconceived idea ...more
Korena Kerner
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Drama. Tears. (Especially mine!!) Couldn’t put the book down. Ashley and Tanner has gone through so much. Hate being thrown everywhere. How that couple came together is a miracle ?!?

Kimberly does an excellent job on keeping me glued to the pages. I loved to hate Ashley for what she put Tanner through. I was wondering how much Tanner has to go through to support Ashley before calling it a day. Damn that poor guy!! My heart broke when Ashley woke up and no Daniel. Ashley’s anger was understandabl
Kristin
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotional roller coaster

Couldn't put this book down, such a great story and an emotional roller coaster. My heart was breaking for Ashley and Tanner for everything they went through.

I feel for Ashley, I do, but then it came to a point that I felt bad for Tanner too cuz he lost Daniel too. I was feeling so many emotions and was so glad when they finally reached a point they could have a conversation without yelling.

I found a new author to follow ! A must read you won't be disappointed but be pre
where's the love?

I understand that this book had to have drama but 90% of the book? I skipped through so many pages because I wanted to get to them and then come to find out at the end that I get my wish but only for 2 chapters! I was not impressed.

I hate to not love this book because everything that happened deserved a process but it seemed like that while book was share book with no end in sight and then magically it was resolved in a few sentences and now everything is right as rain.
Kelly Tuturice
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While i dislike cliffhangers on "free" books, im glad i bought this

Very satisfying happily ever after, following much grief and healing. I especially like that Ashley is a more realistic heroine than in many romances- not endlessly perky or almost perfect. It is their imperfections that make Ashley and Tanner's story moving. And year, I'm buying that next chapter novella, too.
Puna
Nov 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what it is about this book but I can't stop reading it. And sometimes, not in the good way. The Heroine seems very immature, most of the time. Grief is very hard and it's different with everyone, and I get it that's how she grieves. However, it was the other spots here and there where she would say or do something that would annoy me because it was either immature or something you learned about in middle school. I think I kept reading for the hero honestly.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Just Call Me Ninja
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • Partners (Fire & Lies #1)
  • The Critic
  • He's Captured my Heart (Captured #1)
  • Hope's Decree (The Fated #1)
  • Frozen Barriers (Barriers #1)
  • Cain (Paradise Duet, #2)
  • Hold on Tight (Take My Hand, #2)
  • Intensity (The Path to Serenity, #1)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Four (Indiscretion, #4)
  • My Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
  • Forever You're Mine (MINE, #4)
  • Guardian
  • Blind Passion (Wyatt Brothers, #1)
  • Losing at Love (Outer Banks Tennis Academy, #2)
  • Dash
  • Game of Love

Uninhibited (2 books)
  • Inhibitions ( UnInhibited #1)