Jump to ratings and reviews

The Chatsfield Novellas #8

Revenge in Room 426

Step behind the hotel room doors of The Chatsfield, London ...

Journalist Rory Jones has a plan:

1. Use the press junket for Noah Black’s latest movie to get revenge. She shares a past with this movie star and his betrayal left her broken-hearted and a total laughing stock.

2. She’ll use him, seduce him and once he’s begging? Cut him loose.

But Rory is playing a dangerous game and soon a pretend seduction becomes all too real! Suddenly the world’s best laid plan for revenge might just be the one thing standing in the way of Rory’s happiness!

47 pages, Kindle Edition

First published June 1, 2014

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Michelle Conder

142 books81 followers
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when she isn’t writing loves to visit faraway places and spend time with her family and friends.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 stars
2 (40%)
3 stars
2 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Daisy Daisy.
670 reviews24 followers
November 8, 2018
I found and read another one, I am ashamed :(

This one was basically Carrie set in mini HPlandia with a frat boy 12 year old H and a spineless twit of a h.

I can't even say anymore I don't need to literally mini Carrie with a smidge of possible HEA. Meh
Profile Image for Sandra R.
2,712 reviews32 followers
April 21, 2022
NB - In the version I read (The Chatsfield novellas Bundle Volume 2), the H/h were Chloe and Liam. A well written second chance romance - very short - novella. I enjoyed it and it was very well balanced for a novella and it made me smile. 3.5 stars.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.