Start by marking “Transcending Nirvana (The Dark Evoke Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Transcending Nirvana (The Dark Evoke Series Book 3)

Transcending Nirvana

(The Dark Evoke Series #3)

Con·trol:
tr.v. con·trolled, con·trol·ling, con·trols
Noun
1. The power to influence or direct people's behaviour or the course of events.
2. To hold in restraint.

Survivor:
sur·vive
v. sur·vived, sur·viv·ing, sur·vives
v.intr.
1. To remain alive or in existence.
2. To carry on despite hardships or trauma.

Kady Jenson was a fighter.
For four days, she fought through the darkness of
Published June 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Transcending Nirvana, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transcending Nirvana

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Remember what happened in Books #1 + #2 ??

Now Kady is finally ready to leave Liam....she wants to run away with Walker.

But he's scared...he's scared that she will change her mind again...and he just can't be hurt like that again....Plus he thinks he's no good for her - he doesn't have the money to offer her the life-style she's used to.

And then there's still Liam....he won't let her go just like that...

What will happen to Kady & Walker?
Will there be a HEA?
Will everybody die at the end? o.O

I
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another epic five star

This is the final instalment
Kady has been through so much and in this final instalment she is no longer going to be the victim she finally realises she wants a future with Walker ... will she get her HEA ( you will have to read to find out ) Question is will Liam ever let her be free or will he destroy her!

Kady has to convince Walker she will never Run again but at the same time she must convince herself that she is a survivor and is a lot stronger than she ever was and t
Tish
May 30, 2015 added it
Shelves: arc-s
Another epic five star read from the o so talented v l Brock.

So when I started out this book I was broken and confused.
That prologue had my brain frazzled!

This series has been amazing. Kady has evolved so so much. She's gone from being a victim to a survivor. #empowering.
This book highlights kady's change.
Walker. Walker is amazing. So strong even though he has his own demons. The way he empowers kady. Makes her see her self the way she should be seen. I feel for him and I fell for him hard I
Pelusa Rivera
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Received an ARC for my voluntary review for Enticing Book Promotions. Prepare to feel, and to have a box of tissues at hand.  This is the final installment, and we know that Kady has been through so much, but she is a survivor and wants a future with Walker, but does she get one, well you have to read it to find out! But you will not be disappointed, Ms. Brock does an excellent job wringing emotions out of us. Enjoy!
Brittani - Midtown Underground
4.5 Beautiful Stars!

I was given an ARC of this book and I am entirely grateful! This is the final installment of Kady’s story. In the first story, we discovered Kady and how things aren’t always what they seem. During the second, we find out what happened in the past. This story takes place after Kady regains her memory and decides to no longer be a victim. She decides that she wants to have a future with Walker.

The question is, will Liam allow that to happen, or is there a sinister plot about
Laura (Red Hot Reads)
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Walker, Walker Walker, my beautiful Irishman.
I loved that we saw more of his background and the things that had happened in his past.

The love between him & Kady is special, once in a lifetime and truly beautiful.

Liam is just a controlling bully who gets what he wants by bringing people to the knees and making them feel like they should be there.

Kady has grown, I can feel her strength in this book. She's no longer a victim, she's a true survivor and finally sees what Walker has made her feel.
Justine Mcfadyen
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final instalment to The dark Evoke series . A series which covers tough topics such as domestic violence . A tough subject for anyone to write about . To try and get the emotion and heartache across while at the same time trying to tell a story of love and survival .
When I first came across Victoria she had already released her first book Impulses . It was on offer I think at 99p . I thought " what the hell . I've got nothing to lose its only 99p " . The best 99p I've ever
Linda Field
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really don't know what to write. I'm so in love with Walker.

I've love reading this series and Transcending Nirvana finished off perfectly. Everything is cleared up all questions are answered.

I don't know how Victoria managed to write such an amazing story. Even though it hits on a difficult subject of physical and emotional abuse, Victoria has done it so well and portrayed it with excellence.

I'm really struggling to get a review written as everything about this story was fantastic.

I hate Li
Two Ordinary
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hmmmmmm ok where to begin.
This is the final piece of a dark brutal story.
Kady knows....everything.
Reading the beginning of this story I was hit with dread and fear for what Victoria had wrote but as i read and read I started to smile more and more.
JUSTICE, HAPPINESS AND AN END.
All of these things kady deserved and all of them came from within herself. Yes walker played an important part on saving her but that final push was her all her. She found such strength from inside of herself SHE found aw
Jade Simcox (3 Degrees Of Fiction)
AMAZING
FANTASTIC
WONDERFUL

Those are just SOME of the words I would use to describe this book. I messaged the author saying it was FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC and it was. ALL of it. Every last second!
We follow Kady and Walker again, Kady is finally free of Liam and his controlling ways. Or so she thinks.
Liam is a man that likes control in ALL ways and not good ways. He made Kady feel lonely, isolated her from her family and friends. Punished for the simplest of things and having to walk on eggshells all o
Lauren
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Ah! I'm so glad I was asked to review the third book in this series! I was dying to know what happened after I finished the second book in this series. I won't say much, because I really don't want to spoil the second book if you've not read it, but trust me when I say there isn't really a cliff hanger, but you will most definitely want to start right up with this one when finished.

Brock did a fantastic job closing o
Heather Schrader
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Wow this book was really good. It picked right up from book two. Really glad we got to see more of the sexy Irishman Walker's background.
Kady seems to have really grown since book two and is no longer a weak timid going out of her mind woman but a strong resilient woman who has come up out of the ashes and forging ahead with her new life with Walker.
Of course we see more of her douche of an ex and her ex best friend but there is a twist t
Donna Jones
4.5 big stars.
i loved the first 2 books and adore the writing style so when i saw this come up i jumped at it. I'm totally in love with walker, who doesn't love a sexy irishman RIGHT !. There is some dark themes running through this so its not for the faint hearted.but such a story of love and courage. Abuse is a hard subject to write about and Brock has pulled another heart wrenching book from this beautiful story.
Kady has escaped Liam in book 2 this book is her journey. she has to find hersel
Jan
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending to a dark romantic suspense. Oh the twists and turns in book Transcending Nirvana, they got me, they really got me! There were a couple of times where I thought how could you V.L.???? I had to put my Kindle down a couple of times and walk away (one of those times was the prologue)! I absolutely LOVED this series. Much of the time my heart was pounding or I was swooning over Walker. V.L. you have a fan for life in me! Thank you for sharing you story and your talent with us!
Michelle Austin
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series! The prologue gets your heart and mind racing. Kady has left Liam and is trying to move on, however Liam seems to still be able to worm his way in. Walker is trying to help Kady move forward. Will Liam stay away? Will Kady and Walker have the happy ending? Kudos to V.L. Brock for this great must read series.
Maria Wills
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is totally amazing 5 star and more! To see how far kady has come is amazing she was stripped down to nothing and come back fighting with all she had the strength she had was amazing I hope people in the same sort of position as kady can find their strength too this book surely opens your eyes to things that happen behind closed door! Walker is a diamond and defiantly kadys Rock.
Teri
Jun 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I don't know what it is about this series. I mean I have read some dark stories that make this one seem like a fairytale. Book 2 was a strong better read to me and I was hoping the it would continue through this book. I have loved Walker throughout the story and have never mentioned him nd he does bare mentioning. He is her anchor and with his physic and his gentleness and patience he helped Kady recover herself and her memories. In book 2 he was awesome and here his character just didn't show u ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by nagging. See, Transcending Nirvana is the third volume of the Dark Evoke series, so I would be remiss if I didn't state for the record, that YOU MUST READ Seeking Nirvana, and Eluding Nirvana FIRST, otherwise, you miss out on the whole plot. This is the huge conclusion of a psychological thriller that I couldn't get enough of. And of course, since it's the final book, the twists & turns all come to a head, and are bigger. Which means the f-bombs that were dropping throughout ...more
Dariteone86
Nov 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the final book in the Nivarna trilogy. What an ending it was. In this book Kady is still fighting for her freedom. Fighting to be free of Liam and the damage he has caused. Walker is right by her side helping her to become stronger. Walker is that guy every woman needs in their life. My heart hurt for Kady. Every time she takes her life back Liam slivers back in and breaks her down again. I can't imagine how it would feel to find out that those around you have been keeping secrets. Then ...more
Toula
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audio review
Book 3 in the series. So sad to see it end . This series was a roller coaster listen from book 1 till the end . Wow this a heart stopping listen .
Kady is 100 perfect certain she wants a future with walker , her Ish love , she’s finally ready to tell Liam to take a hike . Liam was something else . Liam put Kady through a rough spot .

Walker is ready to have a future with Kady BUT but he’s afraid . Walker thinks that Kady will leave him high and dry. He’s ready to dedicate his life t
Wendy Livingstone
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd and final book in this series. Kady has suffered so much having gone through mental and physical abuse, and she is a true survivor and not a victim. Will Kady take a chance on happiness with Walker? No spoilers; this is a must read for all lovers of dark and gritty stories!
This author has written a powerful storyline, which is certainly a rollercoaster journey of emotions throughout. Keep tissues on hand!!
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book!
Ashley Hedden
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Transcending Nirvana was a great read by V.L. King. This is book three in the Dark Evoke Series and is a great conclusion to this series. This is a series that contains physical and psychological abuse. Kady is a fighter and continues to fight for her Irish lover and to escape the grasps of Liam. I loved this series that is real and genuine. I cant wait to read more by V.L. King.
Leanne
Nov 15, 2017 rated it liked it
I have to say, I really didn't feel this book. I wasn't particularly swept away in the story and I have to say oftentimes the plot took a bit of a belly flop.
As always, Walker was the highlight but I also found him to be a bit more meh this time around.
I don't know what it is really that has disappointed me so much. Just lots of little things that niggled at me.
Laura Smith
Oct 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Entire series devoured in two days! Freaking Amazeballs!

I really don’t know how to do this review.... this is one of the best book series of 2017 I read. I followed Kady on her entire journey. I cried for her, I screamed for her and I felt every emotion she went through. This book and the entire series, totally consumed me from start to finish.

I hope they will be a spin off book maybe as I really didn’t want this series to end. A massive well done to V.L Brock for writing such an awesome serie
Debra
Feb 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad for the happy ending. This book had me going back and forth with my emotions....mad,sad,agreeing and not agreeing ...good series, be prepared to go on a rollecoaster ride of feelings. This is book 3 and you do have to read books 1 and 2..was worth my time could not stop reading once I started the series:)
Mar
Jeannie
Dec 16, 2018
Cynthia Boyd
Nov 22, 2015
Ever since I can remember, I have had a passion for writing, I suppose that's what happens when you are raised in a very creative family.
I wavered many times throughout the years on which career path I should take, but the one thing that always remained the same, was my need, and my want to write. But I didnt think anything of it, I would start and then give up. But as I grew, the motivational wo

The Dark Evoke Series (3 books)
  • Seeking Nirvana (Dark Evoke, #1)
  • Eluding Nirvana (Dark Evoke, #2)