Start by marking “The Doom of Undal (Dragon Court #2)” as Want to Read:
The Doom of Undal (Dragon Court #2)

The Doom of Undal (Dragon Court #2)

The Dragon Court has ruled Tiamut uncontested for millennia, bringing knowledge and prosperity to all.

Yet all is not as it seems---far to the West in the land of Undal, mightiest of the nations, the Royal Queen and her children are struck with a mysterious illness and perish. Was the Dragon Court responsible? Or had the Queen been experimenting with dark magic?

Her grieving
Paperback
Published April 2nd 2015 by 5 Prince Publishing (first published April 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Doom of Undal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Doom of Undal

Start your review of The Doom of Undal (Dragon Court #2)
Katrina
Mar 28, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
(Review from Author)

This is the second book in the Dragon Court series and it is a duology--the second half, titled "The Fall of Undal" will be coming out Summer/Autumn this year. Why is it in two parts? Well, based on feedback I received on Serpent Priestess of the Annunaki, where quite a few readers felt it was densely packed and could have been stretched into two or three books, I took that feedback to heart and bore it in mind when writing this book. It is a story that involves many
Iva Kenaz
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review of The Doom of Undal The Doom of Undal is a follow up of the wonderful Serpent Priestess of the Annunaki and Katrina Sisowath once again surprises us with a unique take on human history. This time the author taps into the mystery surrounding ancient Egyptian and Greek deities, Hathor, Rhea and Cronus.The novel weaves together powerful stories of these three main characters, starting when they were children, continuing after they part and resulting in their ultimate reunion.
As much as I
S.E. Lindberg
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Doom of Undal - A Dark Epic for Historical-Fiction Readers

Anunnaki Deities: Katrina Sisowath’s Dragon Court series fictionalizes the plight of the royal Anunnaki. Note, the Anunnaki were actual ancient Mesopotamian deities of the Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, and Babylonian cultures. Katrina Sisowath regularly publishes on Ancient_Origins.Net and drew upon her expertise to construct a deep, believable world including: (a) blood-letting rituals of mystery cults, (b) alchemy-based magic,
J. Else
Mar 25, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: netgalley
I received an advance review copy from publisher via NetGalley. A HUGE thank you to NetGalley & the publisher for this opportunity to read.

Very good prose with a strong setting and likeable characters. However, as this is book 2 of the Dragon Court series, I found I had a hard time with the backstory. It is very rich, which is great, so I went ahead and purchased book 1 for my Kindle. I will begin reading book 1 and return to reading book 2 after.

Of note, I've never been a huge fan of
Carrie Slager
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
[Full disclosure: I requested and received a free ebook through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.]

The Doom of Undal is the second book in a series but since it was not presented to me that way I decided to request it. I was a little mad when I learned that this was the second book but in the end it doesn’t really matter. The names are more confusing in the beginning than they would be if you read the first book but it’s nothing you can’t overcome.

For the first 60% or so, you may be a
Doris
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

There is so much awesome packed into this book, I am unsure where to start raving.
OK... We are picking up here in book 2 close to the end of book 1 and we get to see the development of all the characters.
I was amazed by how intricate the weaving of the story became as I read on. Every word was so seamlessly written that it made me feel like I could not stop reading.... so when I came to the end and there was no more.... I was
Rickus Bookshelf
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have fallen and can't get back up. This book has officially killed me. Full review over here: https://rickusbookshelf.wordpress.com...
Lauren Jones
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Doom of Undal is quite suspenseful and dark. This is the second of the Dragon Court Series where the Annunaki descendents continue within this new planet, contributed by Lord Enki and Priestess Ninkha. This story begins a little before the ending of the first book with the Annunaki children spreading out to become Magi’s and Priests/Priestesses of several different location. They have now formed an allegiance known as the Dragon Court. As they have lived peacefully for a thousand years, all ...more
Thomas R.
Nov 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a very compelling story of an ancient past. Firstly, I loved the names in this book. It did surprise me to find some Japanese names in Egypt but don't let that put you off. The Dragon Court is everywhere!
I did feel in places that the book was over describing bits; where chapters needed more info and some bits needed less.
I also felt that I didn't know enough about the characters and would have liked more in depth analysts into their personality.
There were other bits I found unusual, like
Samaris Creech
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a tale of three men and their siblings that start off with when they were children to when they ascend to the roles they were destined to. I found the characters to be well written and the imagery of the places and customs of the people astounding. One is instantly transported to a time where magic and anything you can imagine is possible. While some would consider these lives a burden these characters thrive and become so much more. A great tale that will leave you breathless.
Sylvia
Tina
Pam
Barbara
Mar 25, 2015
Katrina is an avid book reader and loves mythology, history, ancient civilizations and anything to do with occult ideologies and practices. She also is a guest writer on Ancient Origins and the Heretic Magazine, writing about the Serpent Cult, Mystery Schools, and their politico-military branches.
She is currently writing a ‘MythDark’ series based on the Serpent Cult, called ‘Dragon Court', with