Start by marking “Outer Core (Stark, #3)” as Want to Read:
Outer Core (Stark, #3)

Outer Core

(Stark #3)

When Hayley makes a resolution to wear Daniel’s ring and embrace everything it stands for, to declare her insecurities and doubts R.I.P, it’s all good in theory…

That is until the winds of change shift. Shift and swift by, bringing along past mistakes and new revelations, which threaten the balance of their relationship. Changes that neither Hayley nor Daniel could have eve
Published April 15th 2016 by Sigal Ehrlich (first published 2016)

Start your review of Outer Core (Stark, #3)
Pam
3.5 subdued beloved psycho stars
Forget the World with Me

Daniel & Hayley are back in the final installment of their whirlwind love affair and this time what fate has in store for them may be too much for their love to handle.
since the tsunami that is my Daniel has barged into my life, I’ve been both Danielized, and to a degree, let’s call a spade a spade, stupefied.

Daniel has yet to let Hayley all the way in, he is still trying to find a way how without loosing her. Both
Dali
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Complete series for #99cents
Amazon -> http://amzn.to/2lYrDNj
What could be better than an extended epilogue of an addictive story with one of your favorite couples? An entire book’s worth of sweet, fun and hot romance. And whoever said be careful what you wish for was flat out wrong with this one. I wanted more of the domineering millionaire and his beloved quirky fiancée and I certainly got it!
“Love is a weak word to express how I feel about you, Hales..”

Hayley is a romance convert, th
Vini
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: really-loved-it
Outer Core was a very pleasant surprise to the addictive story of the enigmatic Daniel Stark and the quirky Hayley Grace, a captivating end to the masterpiece called Stark Trilogy.

OhMiGosh!! I couldn’t even describe how excited I was when I heard there was going to be another book to the Stark series. I literally jumped up & down and then pinched myself to check if I was dreaming. Even if Inner Core had an HEA, I can never have enough of these beautiful characters and their story.

Blurb:
Whe
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I cannot sufficiently express how much I missed the group of characters found in this series. I was drawn back in to their world of crazy within the first page! Ian is ALWAYS good for a laugh and he's proven it once again in this book.

Daniel and Hayley are still on the road to their HEA. However, Hales keeps putting off actually picking a wedding date. Thankfully, this was the only point of frustration for me.

There was some light drama from a past mistake, a health scare for a loved one, and a w
Sigal Ehrlich
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1VLWm7T
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1nGERe0
B&N: http://bit.ly/1W7jePp
iTunes: http://apple.co/1TOpEV2
*Outer Core picks up a few months after the last chapter of Inner Core. It covers the two year gap between Hayley's "yes" to Daniel's proposal and the HEA.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

It's been a pretty mega-long while since we've been with Hayley & Daniel...
I still remember most of it - but not everything - I'm too Bookalzheimerish for that ☺

Hayley & Daniel have been engaged for a while now, and Daniel wants to finally set a date and get the eff married....but his fiancée is stalling. No idea why she's so scared of getting married. It's not that she's scared of a happy-family-with-kids kind of future with Daniel...but getting married? Maybe not just yet.

The non-wedding is of
KFForever
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse

Five Stars

Having Daniel and Haley back in my life was just the ticket and left me grinning from ear to ear. If you've read any of KFF’s reviews, you’ll know by now that we’re absolute suckers for banter. In a series which we loved from the very beginning, this unexpected prolonged epilogue overflows with it and is nothing less than the bee’s knees. Innuendos, dry sense of humour, laugh out loud moments and a good dose of angst in exactly the ri
Tatia
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

We all have our favorite story. Whether it's the storyline itself that draws us in or the characters and their ability to render us speechless by their beauty. And if you're lucky, sometimes the stories have a little bit of it all. These are the kinds of stories that we will never get enough of. The Stark series are just that. Daniel and Hayley's relationship is one of my favorites. From the moment I met them, there was just something about them that I completely fell in love with. Their
Marta
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last part of the saga, I loved the kind of backward ending. The story ends at the beginning and takes us back, to explain how and why happens. It kind of spoils the omg moment, but it's actually pretty brilliant!
I loved this trilogy, it's very well written, the relationship between Hayley and Daniel and the BFF' s ( Ian especially) is very deep and complicated but so deep and real and throughout the books perfectly developed. I believe I will most definitely re-read this trilogy again!
Tami czenkus
Sep 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good conclusion to the series. I hope to see some books on the secondary characters from this author.
Ali
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Love This Trilogy

Adored the Stark trilogy, from the moment I picked up the first stark book I was transfixed by this tale.. I was with Hales/H and her psycho D/Daniel from the beginning and through all the ups and downs was silently willing them on from the sidelines, This series captured my imagination and my heart, I also seriously fell for the besties Ian and Trish loved that pair of goons. this was a lovely heartwarming series that I enjoyed immensely.
Kirst
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved the first two books in this series and this was okay, a bit too cheesy for me at times though!
It gets 4 stars cause I love the series and Ian is THE best Book friend - love his humour!
On a plus note - glad this book finished at 3 and no movie or TV series coming out!
I love how this author writes!
Lies
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5- stars given before reading Outer Core as the 3rd Stark Story must be as good as Inner Core, Layers and Retrace.

More to come
Arlene
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happy ending

I enjoy these 3 books. I am glad Daniel and Hayley worked through their troubles, even though I believe Daniel will always be a physco
Lilsizzy
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
beautiful ending

Daniel & Hayley's love story was beautiful and amazing! Such passion and feeling you could feel.coming off the pages! Such incredible love for each other. Fierce passion and love is what they have. Emma their greatest joy. to only be truly loved with such a deep.Love & connection 💗💗
Lisa Chambers
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beauriful

Hayley and Daniel's story is masterfully written. Love the characters and the depth of emotion that this story provides. The ups and downs are relatable. Fingers crossed for the story to continue for both Ian and Natasha. I'm a fan Sigal Ehrlich.
Felicia Moses
Feb 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Actual rating: 3.5 stars
Ms Toyin
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
I definitely want an Ian in my life. He and Daniel for me, made the whole series.
Loved all 3 books. I hope Ian and Tasha will have their stories.
Stina Alvgren
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the characters personality, but nothing new really happend, kind of borring!
Carla
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review for Book Enthusiast Promotions.

Guess what readers? They're baaaack! Like most readers, I fell in love with Daniel and Hayley in the first two books of this series and getting to read more about them in a third book? Well that was just the icing on the cake.

This book covers the two year gap between Daniel proposing and the HEA. Yes, it has been a while since the proposal, and Hayley is still dragging her feet. Does she think Daniel i
*P
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love that the author gives us more

For those that have read the first two books in the Stark series, I am sure you love Daniel. Once you get past Haley's behavior in the second book, you were probably thrilled to have their HEA. Well bless Ehrlich for giving us the more we often want with our favorite couples. In the last book there was a significant amount of time that passes between the last chapter and the Epilogue. Well this book fills in that gap.

With the start of this book, we already know
Indy
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it
ARC received via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this series (and author!) and was surprised there was a third book coming having felt like the second one tied up loose ends and ended with a lovely epilogue. My skepticism was justified as this book reads more like a novella after the ending of the second book (before the epilogue), not a third book. It just adds minute details and backstory to how they reached the epilogue ending that was already disclosed. Kind of s
Avid
Sep 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice continuation from Inner Core, though with the epilogue from Inner Core, several plot events have already been established. The novel was still enjoyable, though there were some weird formatting issues with the e-book ad still issues with word usage (gratification instead of gratitude,
complacency instead of contentment, past tense instead of present tense, etc.). The novel needed another round of editing/ revision, and the plot was still predictable. Glad I finished the series and it was a s
Olivia Luck
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My favorite characters are back! Daniel is just as swoonworthy and Hayley as relatable and lovable as ever. I loved this addition to the Stark series because Sigal stayed true to her characters. You know how in some series, the characters suddenly change drastically? Not the case in Outer Core. Fans of the series are going to love this book and for those who haven't met Daniel and Hayley, what are you waiting for?
Angela Dula
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Outer Core is the sweet, sexy completion of Daniel and Haley's story. I loved seeing their lives come together so completely. They were meant for each other from the start. It took Haley time to realize just how much. Sigal makes her characters so so alive. They are funny, flawed and I want them all as my friends.
Misty Roule
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A truly amazing series!!!

In this final book we get the ending that we've been waiting for, and what an ending it is!!! Daniel and Haley are definitely one of my favorite couples!!! And all of the supporting characters are truly amazing in their own right!!!
Happy reading : )
Michele
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG did I freaking love this book!!

Review to follow soon!!
Kym
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
It was great having more of Hayley and Daniel's story. Loved it and couldn't stop reading. I really do love this series. I had forgotten some of their story but I really enjoyed this book.
Christine Reitz- mccarthy
Love

Love Love Love!!! Can't get enough of Daniel and Haley's story!!! Hoping to read more in their future. Maybe a Natasha story with. ;)

• Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
  • One Gold Heart (Dominant Cord, #1)
  • #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
  • Uncaged Love, Volume 1 (Uncaged Love, #1)
  • Honeymoon Bite (Golden Vampires of Tuscany, #1)
  • Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)
  • Tempt Me (The Macintyre Brothers #1)
  • Seduce Me (The Billionaire Banker, #3)
  • Love's Sacrifice (The Billionaire Banker, #4)
  • Aidan (Lucian & Lia, #5)
  • Forty 2 Days (The Billionaire Banker, #2)
  • The Little Unicorn Chu (Unicorn Kids Bedtime Stories #1)
  • PRINCESS DAISY (Sunshine Reading Book 2)
  • Short Stories About A Nerd In Love
  • Tears of Blood (Tears of Blood, #1-3)
  • Bell's Big Move (Bell, #1)
Bestselling author of the Stark series

Stark (3 books)