Start by marking “Darkest Desires (The Club #14)” as Want to Read:
Darkest Desires (The Club #14)

Darkest Desires (The Club #14)

Nothing satisfies me anymore.

I'd abandoned my dreams of making it big in New York, freed myself from my last relationship, and swallowed my pride by returning to my hometown of Karim, Texas.

A chance to forget about my failures and make a fresh start.

By accepting an invitation to an exclusive establishment known only as The Club, I want to indulge in my forbidden passions.

To ask other readers questions about Darkest Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkest Desires

Apr 04, 2016 ✿ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

3.5-75 stars!!

Normally, I steer clear away from anything to do with BDSM but this one caught me. Don't ask why, I'm not even sure myself. I just knew I had to read it is all.

Darkest Desires was a fast, easy read to get into and to finish. Novella's generally make me squirm because they're marginally shorter and therefore need to hook you in, develop progressively faster, and end with a conclusion that is satisfying
Mandy Sawyer
Apr 02, 2016 Mandy Sawyer rated it really liked it

Oh my...this is just the beginning...what a way to start the next chapter of your life. Stella is looking for her groove and with the help of Mr Mystery can she find it?
This series looks to be something special, I can't wait to see where this ride will end.
Advance Readers Copy (ARC) provided for my blog for an honest review from the author

Title: Darkest Desires
Point of View: First
Release Date: April 1st, 2016
Date Read: April 2nd, 2016
Overall Rating 2.5 Stars

Darkest Desire is a sexy erotic and fast pace novella. I loved the writing but that's where it ends. I gave this book 2.5 stars because I loved the idea of the story and plot line. But I just couldn't get into it. Maybe
Virginia Lee
Apr 08, 2016 Virginia Lee rated it it was amazing
Darkest Desires is a beautiful written story about not giving up on yourself to fit others desires. This was hot and steamy short read that you will totally enjoy. Stella had big dreams to make it big in New York and when her dreams do not bear fruit she returns home. Stella mother is there to support her fully; she sets Stella up on a blind date with a doctor. What happens when the date ends early and Stella hears of exclusive club that she wants to get into and see what all the fuss is about. ...more
Book Review Virginia Lee
Apr 08, 2016 Book Review Virginia Lee rated it it was amazing
Laura McMillin
Apr 03, 2016 Laura McMillin rated it really liked it
Sensually Hot and Sexy!
Stella has just moved back home to Karim, Texas. Her Mom has set her up with a blind date on her first night back and as much as she doesn't want to go, an opportunity arises to discover her true sexual fantasies, while her date has to cancel. She is invited to attend The Club as a guest and unable to deny herself, she discovers one of her darkest desires with a sexy stranger who's voice alone makes you wet!
Following through with her promised date, she meets the gorgeous d
Andrea C.
Apr 02, 2016 Andrea C. rated it really liked it
My tastes are much more… complicated

"Darkest Desires" is a short book where pleasure is sinful, the mystery is carnal and desires become reality.

Behind me, his chest is firm and broad.
Powerful. Strong. The kind of man who can overtake, overpower, and overwhelm you...

The story of Stella and Mikhail is interesting and has a rapid pace. Stella has very peculiar tastes and although she begins to discover this part of their sexuality, is addictive.
I think my favorite parts are the scenes of the clu
Apr 02, 2016 Kristin rated it it was amazing
This book will blow you away and leave you wanting more. There is a cliff hanger at the end that left me almost yelling out loud NOOOOO! Stella is moving back in with her mom after her New York stage career never took off and she needs to pay bills and find a real job. Stella's single mom already has her set up on a date with a sexy surgeon from the hospital where she works as a nurse before she even makes it back. However, waiting for Mikhail to arrive for their dinner date, she gets curious ab ...more
Apr 12, 2016 Jimnlori rated it liked it
Darkest Desires is part of The Club series and it is written by Nicole Blanchard.
Stella is moving back home with her mother after struggling to make it in the acting business. As if moving home wasn't bad enough her mother lets her know that she has set her up on a blind date with a doctor that she knows from the hospital.
Mikhail is everything a woman would want. He is a successful doctor, kind, considerate and definitely good looking. Stella finds herself falling for him almost immediately, b
Apr 02, 2016 Amber rated it it was amazing
Darkest Desires is a truly spectacular and absolutely stunning story of learning to accept all of who you are. We can’t box up a part of ourselves and not expect to feel like something is missing or incomplete. We are who we are for a reason. No part of who we are is inconsequential or ugly. Each of us was created with a purpose that no one else can fulfill. If we weren’t here our loss would be most painfully felt.

Stella has wanted nothing more than to watch the bright lights and command the ra
Page Turners
Apr 14, 2016 Page Turners rated it it was amazing
This was a unique story with an unforeseen twist that I devoured in one setting. Sometimes a fresh start is needed in order to find where you belong in life. Stella is looking for that fresh start when she returns home but she is surprised when she accidently stumbles upon an invitation to a club that would allow her to unleash her hidden desires. It is at this club that she meets a mysterious man that is everything she craves but is it a permanent solution? Her mother plays matchmaker with a lo ...more
Tracy Grieve
Apr 28, 2016 Tracy Grieve rated it it was amazing
Stella is heading back home to Texas after trying to make it on stage in New York but after a phone call from her mother telling her she has a date that night with the yummy single ER doctor. But after Stella gets herself ready and is waiting for her date he cancels but all is not lost when Stella stumbles across a secret sex club. But will Stella give into the desires of the club with the mysterious sexy stranger or will she settle for the steady, safe doctor?

What a read and the ending wow I w
Jun 04, 2016 Kristin rated it it was amazing
Sultry Sex Club = A Scorching Read With A Deeper Meaning!

Darkest Desires is a novella. It is a fast paced, steamy read.

Stella didn't find success in New York as an actress and moves back home to live with her mother in Texas. The first night back home, Stella's mother pressures her into going out on a blind date. The date is with a doctor from the hospital where her mother works. Unfortunately, Stella's date cancels after she is already at the restaurant. This allows her to overhear a conversa
Apr 13, 2016 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Stella is heading home to Texas after trying her hand at a career in the theater in New York. What could be worse? Her mother setting you up with a hot doctor she works with. What could be even worse? He cancels their date. But this cancelled date turns out to be a blessing in disguise. Stella ends up meeting members of an exclusive sex club, and this opens her eyes to a side of herself that she didn't realize she had. Will she take a chance on the hot doctor or the mysterious man she meets at T ...more
Leanne Bryson
Apr 04, 2016 Leanne Bryson rated it it was amazing
HOLY SMOKING HOT......... I have not read any books by Nicole Blanchard, but I am a fan of The Club series, and this book could be my favorite so far. This is Misha and Stella's story and I was really taken by this book. It was fast paced, well developed, interesting characters, and a few awesome twists. Maybe one of the best endings ever!! This book is screaming for a sequel or w revisit to these characters in one of the upcoming books. Great job, Nicole
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 29, 2016 Jacey Jeffrey rated it it was amazing
What a hot, steamy read packed in a novella!!! I loved how the story didn't beat around the bush so to speak and got right to the good parts!! I was hooked from the first chapter and hated to see it end. The chemistry between Mikhail and Stella was smoking hot! I can't wait to see what happens next for the two of them. Another amazing story from the talented Nicole Blanchard!

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Danny Jeffery
Apr 03, 2016 Danny Jeffery rated it liked it
This was a quick steamy novella. It was certainly sexy and erotic and the story is full of intrigue and possibility. For me, it was a little short to enable me to really connect with the characters and story, however, this is just the beginning of Stella & Mikahil's story and I look forward to reading more about them in the future.

I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Mignon Mykel
Apr 24, 2016 Mignon Mykel rated it really liked it
I'm a fan of Nicole Blanchard and I just love when authors all get together for a greater series. I haven't read any of the "The Club" titles other than this one, but it was certainly a fun world that Nicole brought her characters into. If you're a fan of Ms. Blanchard's, you will enjoy this story. And if you're a fan of multi-author collaboration series... this one is proving to be a fun one!
Apr 03, 2016 Hayley rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely covered in HOTNESS so be warned !!!!!

What do you do when you finish with your ex ??? You move on lol

But what you move on to is up to you, this is what Stella does her mom has set her up with the new hot doctor but things are a lot more steamer than Stella thought possible.

Absolutely loved reading this by Nicole a full 5* for me and I can't wait to read more
Dani Hodge
Apr 22, 2016 Dani Hodge rated it really liked it

I want to start off by saying I love Author Nicole Blanchard’s writing! This is the second book I have read by her, and so far she has not disappointed! I really enjoyed this little gem. It was fun, sexy, and had a great story line. If you’re looking for an easy, sexy, BDSM story I recommend you give this one a try!

Loved it and looking forward to more!
Lynn Latimer
Apr 05, 2016 Lynn Latimer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I really like the books in The Club series. Love how the authors came up with a different story lines revolving around one thing. The author of the Darkest Desires didn't disappoint can't wait for the next book.
Apr 15, 2016 Kathleen rated it really liked it
Interesting addition to The Club. I like the story between Stella and Mikhail.
I think the epilogue threw me for a curve. I thought throughout the novella that Mikhail might be her Sir.
Apr 02, 2016 Teri rated it really liked it
This sexy read is filled with intrigue. Stella finds a side of herself she had never explored but who is this stranger who seems to know her so well. MS. Blanchard takes us on a wonderfully erotic journey of self discovery.
Oct 11, 2016 phoebess rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
Despite the predictable ending, this book entranced me with well-written, interesting story.
Lori Vandenburg
Apr 03, 2016 Lori Vandenburg rated it it was amazing
Stella and Mikhail have instant chemistry. Very steamy! This was a great short story. A must read. I was given an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Sonya **YaYa at Sinful Swag and Sass**
Received a copy. Have you been to The Club? I have been many times with reads from amazing authors. There may be some rules but you will learn them. Nicole Blanchard brought a hot, fast and desirable read. It is fantastic and all consuming read with fabulous characters Stella and Mikhail. Check it out and see if you can follow the rules and find your Darkest Desires. Do you know what lies beneath and what you desire?
Apr 05, 2016 Victoria rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this hot and sexy short story. I was hooked from beginning to end and couldn't put it down. The chemistry between Stella and Mikhail is hot and steamy. Stella stumbles into The Club. Can Stella resist this new exotic adventure? Nicole did an amazing job! This story doesn't disappoint. Looking forward to reading more.
Received advance copy for honest review
Apr 03, 2016 Nadezhda rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I really enjoyed this novella, it is the first of The Club series I have read, but as they are all standalone stories. 5 super sexy stars! This book was super hot, with lots of hot action! The darkest corners hold the most sinful delights.
I was elated, I just wanted MORE… Hehe.

Thanks, Nicole!!
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Remove cover 4 35 Aug 24, 2015 01:20AM
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Nicole Blanchard lives in Florida with her family and their menagerie of animals. She chooses each day to chase her own fairy tale even if they contain their fair share of dragons. She is married to her best friend and owns her own business.

She survives on a diet of too many books and substantial amounts of root beer and slim jims. When not reading,
More about Nicole Blanchard...

The Club (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Just One Sip (The Club)
  • Hidden Obsession (The Club #2)
  • Liquid Lust (The Club #3)
  • The Darkest Corners (The Club)
  • Piqued (The Club)
  • Heady Velvet (The Club # 6)
  • One Dance
  • Chains (The Club)
  • With a Twist (The Club)
  • In the Shadows (The Club)