Start by marking “Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland” as Want to Read:
Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland

Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland

4.83  ·  Rating details ·  30 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
*ALL PROCEEDS GO TO NATIONAL AUTISM ASSOCIATION*

PLEASE NOTE: Due to language, sexual depictions, and some violence, this book is meant for 18+

Stories include regular and paranormal romance. M/F, M/M, etc.

Stories include:
49 Shades Of Vampire by P Mattern
Ghost Of A Chance by C.A. Tibbitts
The Undercover Rock Star by Jenna Galicki
Bella Noche by Elisabeth Popolow
A Wolff
Published May 15th 2015 by P Mattern, C.A. Tibbitts, Jenna Galicki, Elisabeth Popolow, P.T. Macias, Desiree A. Cox, Heather Mar (first published January 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wickedly Exotic Spring Erotic Wonderland

Josette Reuel
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of short stories by several indie authors to support the National Autism Association. All proceeds go to the NAA and for that fact alone it is well worth the $0.99 pennies you would spend on it. However, after reading the anthology, I can seriously say that it is well worth the money for the writing as well.

The stories are all based around the holidays and include suspense and paranormal erotic romance. They range from minor steaminess to blazing eroticism. So, I believe th
Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts)
*My Rating is based off of Josette Reuels story which is the only one I've read in this collection*

Sexy,steamy and quick. Great werewolf story about three women just trying to get away from it all and spend the holidays together. Little did they realize their quite holiday would be shaken up by three sexy strangers in need of rescue.

Reuel mixes the steamy paranormal with the realistic in this short story. As I said, I wanted the girls to let loose an be crazy but I also was like "Ooooh, you sho
Shirley Williamson
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing collection of short stories that is compiled by phenomenal authors who have come together for a great cause! Knowing the proceeds went to Autism Awareness made me instantly preorder. Reading the amazing works was just a bonus! Kudos to these authors!

49 Shades of Vampire by P. Mattern
-- Ambrosia works for sexy mysterious Dimitri who she soon realizes is a vampire. She convinces him to take her through the ritual of being turned, or so she thinks. She soon finds out that Dimitri
Kristin Dutt
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a creative bundle package! Highly recommend this unique bundle and help support a great cause. Each story is quite unique and there's something for everybody in this bundle package.

Bravo ladies!
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
I received this book from Two Ordinary Girls and their Books in return for a fair and honest review.

This is the second anthology of short stories in this collection that I have read and the standard is just as good in this set as it was in the first. There is once again a collection of stories that range from contemporary to paranormal. There is humour, darkness, mystery - it's all here.

All proceeds from this collection goes to the National Autism Association so not only do you get a fantastic r
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
I received this book from Two Ordinary Girls and Their Books in return for a fair and honest review.

This anthology is a collection of short stories by different authors who have all had Autism touch their lives. As such, all proceeds from this collection are going to the National Autism Association.

Now, onto the stories themselves. There is something here for everyone - from contemporary to paranormal - so you are bound to find at least one that tickles your fancy. Every story is different and t
Josette Reuel
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It is always difficult to review an anthology, there are some that you enjoy way more than others and some that just aren't your thing -- not that they aren't written well, they just aren't what you enjoy reading. For example, I am not a fan of first-person narrative.

However, this collection of short stories definitely provides entertainment and an introduction to several authors that you may not have read before. For the price and the fact that it is for a good cause, it can't be beat.

I'm going
Susan
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Undercover Rock Star by Jenna Galicia
Two lonely gentlemen meet in Rio, one on the rebound and the other trying to blend in ...This was a sweet read.. Their meeting is the beginning of a steamy relationship between two men looking for companionship.
One does not know that the other is a famous rock star, thus they get to know each other as equals. I loved that the two had an instant attraction with each other rather quickly. Their relationship is hot and steamy!!! There are twists and turns th
Jennifer Coleman
Subtle Magic is an amazing, sexy quick read.
Harley is extremely self-conscious and her men make her feel like the most beautiful girl in the world! I found this story to be uplifting and sensual.
C.A. Tibbitts
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
P.T. Macias
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Crystal Watson
Jun 23, 2015
Romance Readers Book Blog
Jan 23, 2015
C.A. Tibbitts
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Georgiana Fields
Aug 10, 2015
Cassidy O'Connor
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jami Brumfield
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Desiree
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Patricia Spell
Jun 02, 2015
Angie Fournier
Sep 27, 2015
Diana Page
Jun 06, 2015
Add Book for Josette Reuel 1 1 May 26, 2016 01:30PM
Hi! I'm an author from the Midwestern United States. I'm an avid reader of anything romance! I've worked as a travel agent, nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I'm more than a little addicted to a certain social media website...
Currently, I write paranormal and science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in severa
More about C.A. Tibbitts...