Start by marking “Happily Ever Never” as Want to Read:
Happily Ever Never

Happily Ever Never

I was about to marry the man of my dreams. We had it all; a life that most could only wish for. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

Then, in the blink of an eye, it was taken from me.

Now I can’t grasp how to move forward. I don’t even think I want to. Whether I’m dead or alive, my happily ever after is NEVER going to happen.
Published May 31st 2015 by JMF PUBLISHING INC (first published May 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Happily Ever Never, please sign up.
Lisa Yes, but nothing you would expect and by that point after the sobbing you're fried. Take the chance, it's an unbelievable emotional read, anything to …moreYes, but nothing you would expect and by that point after the sobbing you're fried. Take the chance, it's an unbelievable emotional read, anything to make someone cry like that? Wow! Have tissues handy...a lot.(less)

Start your review of Happily Ever Never
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★★

For me, this was such a beautiful story of love, loss and HOPE. I really feel that it is best to go into this book blind, because all the emotions that I felt were so real and I am glad that I didn't know what to expect or what was going to happen.

Prepare to feel sad though, it was such a devastating read but don't fear because the journey is so worth it for the end result.

This is Bailey's story and one that I connected too right from the first chapter. The emotional turmoi
Jennifer Kyle
3.5 Stars

Decent quick read probably remember two things about this book"cliff fall" and "balls" in a months time. However I can see friends liking more than me xx
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Emotional Stars ~

Let me just start this review with this thought for you….make sure when you read Happily Ever NEVER that you have both tissues and chocolate handy. You WILL need both!!!

Jennifer Foor is still one of my all time favorite authors and I will read anything she writes. I have to say that I absolutely LOVED the Mitchell Family and many of her stand-alones, but I think Happily Ever Never has to be my MOST FAVORITE
VEL
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 heart wrenching stars!

ok I admit I was sniffling away uncontrollably after reaching the 40% mark. After that point I couldn't put the book down reading into the early hours!

A real heart wrenching storyline with Bailey being one truly amazing character. Her journey through life is so touching and every step leaves you loving her and wanting her pain to ease.

A great novel, I'll be looking into other books by this awsome author!
Liz Lawson
A favourite book for me. Tissues at the ready, such an emotional read. Major, so charming and kind......the guy every mother wants her daughter to marry. Vince an arse but time and circumstances changed him.

“I’m okay if you never stop loving him, just as long as it’s me who gets to be there to pick up the pieces.”
For as long as I’m breathing I’m going to be there for her and Trey, because I love them. They’re my family now.”
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Happily Ever Never by Jennifer Foor
4.5 stars!!

“I don’t care how this came to be. I don’t care what everyone will say. I know how I feel when I’m with you; how it feels to be in your arms.”
“How does it feel?”
“Right.”

Well, I was not prepared for that... even though the title in itself gives an inkling into the subject matter and the blurb has a few clues, nothing could have prepared me for the emotional onslaught that I just put myself through. I am a tear jerker junkie, the more tears
A little birdie told me...
This really is somewhere between two and three stars, but I'll be generous and lean toward three.

Major, Vince and Bailey are in an odd love triangle. We see Major and Bailey meet and fall in love. Vince, who is Major's best friend, is like a brother to Major. Bailey states that she doesn't like Vince because he is a jerk to her, but all I see is Bailey act like a bitch to him. He seems like the typical, romance-novel, guy best friend to me wno does nothing for her to dislike him so much.

Then M
Liza
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Received an ARC for an honest review

My heart suffered a lot from this book! It did affect me so much! I was ready for a short easy read but Jennifer Foor had other plans. This is truly an emotional book and a very unique one that is.

A book where my heart went out so much to Bailey and what she had gone through. I felt the impending loom that was hanging on my head while she was very happy with Major and when it dropped, my heart really broke.

A very emotional book and commendable. Jennifer Foo
Rhonda Bergamo
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG you need lots of tissues for this one. There are many stories that you love to hate and hate to love and this is definitely one of them. It shares the following types of love: new love, true love, angry love, lost love, hurt love, and out of no where love. If you need a tear read, this is definitely it.
Heather / Obsessed With Myshelf
**4.5 stars**

Emotional doesn’t even begin to describe this book. I spent a good 200 of these pages bawling like an idiot. Also, just know that you’re going to need a clean shirt or a basket full of tissues near you. The story was beautiful, sweet, gut wrenching and wholesome.

You could feel the pain that Bailey was going through as she tried to make sense of the tragedy. I mean, it would have been bad if this shit happened in the beginning of the book – BUT NO. You get to see Major & Bailey fall
Cecily Bonney
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Where do I begin....?
Bailey is this strong independent woman who ends of finding the man of her dreams by accident. Major is the man that sweeps Bailey off her feet and is going to make her is wife and have lots of babies. Then something horrible happens and changes Bailey's live forever. I have to stop or else I will never stop and then I will ruin it for you.
Let me just start by saying I sat down and told my mother all about this book and while I was telling her about it I was an emotional wre
Up All Night Book Addict

I chose to read this book because I like the brooding books, sometimes. This is definitely one of those books.

So Bails has finally found the love of her life, just to lose him right before their wedding. Literally, right before their wedding. Heartbreaking, right? Well, yeah it definitely was. Now she has to find her way back to the land of the living... The twist? Haha... I can't tell you that.

So, characters and storyline. I loved the storyline. It is the perfect recipe for a great bo
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg
Happily Ever Never by Jennifer Foor is my favorite book that she has written. As I sat reading this emotional book I was choking on my tears. This book wrecked me. But it also made me smile in the end. Happily Ever Never is not necessarily never.

This is a story of life, love, and the once in a lifetime love that touches the root of your soul. It is also a story of the gift of life. The renewed hope that comes with time. The hope that comes with a new life.

It is also a story of hate and mistr
Lisa
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
No spoilers! Highly recommend to all. If you like books that really make you feel the words as if it could happen to you, then you must read this book! Caution, you need a box of tissues not just a few. Some judged the heroine as whiney and honestly, I strongly disagree with their assessment because how does one know how they would react if this happened to them and it could happen to anyone. This is as real and raw as a story can get. I thought Bailey handled herself beautifully, when she flipp ...more
Suzanne
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I will be honest, I had a hard time getting into this book. It wasn't that the author's writing was horrible or anything like that. This book was beyond well written. I just had a hard time with the story. Bailey falls in love with Major, things happen. She moves on but with some one she despised at the start. It is really hard to write a review with out giving spoilers. I HATE putting spoilers in reviews.
There were a lot of moments where I would scream, yell, and want to cry just because of the
Hooked On Books
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***** 5 HOOKED STARS*****

Happily Ever Never by Jennifer Foor is a book of Love, Heartbreak, Despair,
Gut wrenching agony, Hope and pure strength. An amazingly well written story
of true love, that had me in absolute sobbing tears, reaching for the
tissues and thankfully being in the comfort of my bed and not in public
(cause wow that could have been bad). The true emotions that were written
about jumped out at you and it was like you were living right alongside the
gorgeous Bailey. We all wanted the d
Teresasloveosbooks
I had the Pleasure Of reading a ARC of #HappilyEverNever and it was the second book that I've ever read that made me feel every emotion you could possibly imagine. This book is a 5 Star hands down Author Jenn Foor really gave us readers a Truly Beautifully written beyond Emotional love story❤️ Add this to your Goodreads now ladies!
❤️Melanie G.
*****5 Happily Ever After Stars*****

What a beautiful, gut wrenching, devastating, heartbreaking yet hopeful story. Jennifer Foor did a phenomenal job on this book. I couldn't put it down once I started. The emotions that are filled in this story is powerful and must be experienced. MUST READ!!!
Stephanie  Romig
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful!

This book is beautifully written and has such an emotional plot that you can't put it down. I cried so hard that I couldn't see the pages. It's a story of love, heartbreaking loss and learning to rebuild and open yourself up to love again.
Reading with Tiffany🦋
just okay for me. I love J$ books but this one was only okay...and it was a quick read
Jessica
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!!!! Best Book of 2015 by FAR!!!!

I cannot even begin to stress how amazing this book is, Jennifer completely set the bar to an astronomical unattainable level and I can only hope that my review can do this book a fraction of the worthiness it is due. Let me first warn you to get your tissues ready and be prepared to sit down and completely devour this novel because there is no stopping point once you start I promise you are going to want to finish in one sitting.

“I feel like the luckiest
Kathy Aronoff
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thank you Lis for recommending I read this book, and yes I cried. Loved the Italian connection, the first date between Major & Bailey was soo on point - loved it!. This book was both heartbreaking and hopeful my only complaint is not having enough of the HEA.
I don't want to give anything away but I can recommend to anyone that believes that no matter how devastating life is, it also can teach you to never give up.
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Every now and then you come across a book that leaves you speechless. A book you can't stop thinking about, certain parts really touched your heart because your reading device needed to spend time in the freezer. Or you have to stop reading because events made you cry so much you couldn't see. A book that leaves an imprint on you and you can't help but want to slap and hug the author at the same time because of how touching, ugly yet beautiful the story was executed.

For us this is one of those
Casey
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I have to start off this review by saying that Happily Ever Never by Jennifer Foor probably brought on the most tears I have ever cried from reading a book. I am typically not a crier when it comes to books, and on the occasion that I do cry it usually isn't a lot. Going into this book though, you should have the tissues handy and probably some junk food/candy that you can use as a pick-me-up! With that being said, Happily Ever Never is also o
Caro [The Book Rogue]
This story is one of the sappy ones, right up there with Nicholas Sparks and movies like Letters to Juliet and The Notebook. It was checking off a list of cliches, so hardcore it should be ridiculous, but -- just like Sparks and those damn movies -- Jenny Foor made it work. I guess every once in a while (or if you love this kind of thing), we all need sappy and dreamy on that scale. Since I can't even remember the last time I read or watched something so overly romantic, it's only half of a surp ...more
Romancerwblog
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 out of 5 stars

I'm a cover person. What's this mean? It means if a book's cover doesn't look appealing to me then I'm not going to stop and read the synopsis. When I first laid eyes on this book's cover I just knew, even without reading the synopsis, that it was one I just had to read! And the title, it's just brilliant! I love a good book with an even better Happily Ever After. So what if the book starts at the exact moment a character is supposed to get their HEA only something tragic happ
Megan
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I wonder if people who've never lost someone can imagine the amount of pain it takes to bury the person you love."

Happily Ever Never is a heartbreaking book which will take you on a journey of love, happiness, and pain. This book was so jam packed with emotion that is was pretty overwhelming at some points in the book. There are just so many parts of this book that just hit on everything negative that can happen to a person. This book would be completely unreadable if it wasn't for all the snip
Home. Love. Books.
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
To read this review and others like it check out my site at www.homelovebooks.com

I should have prepared myself, especially when I read the title of this book. I mean the title isn't exactly screaming happy times and fairy tales right? I should have guessed going in it was going to be one of those books that pulled on my heartstrings.

So the book starts and Bailey and Major meet each other in a chance encounter after Bailey had a date with some guy she met online who was seriously a jerk. It's c
Jaci
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC book for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS

I was amazed at how this book grabbed me from the first page and would not let go. I went through so many emotions in this book that I had to set the book down and come back to it just to get a hold of myself. That did not help though. Author Jennifer Foor has a talent to make you feel like you are the heroine in this book. I have only felt that a few ti
Tiffany Readz
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While I am a huge fan of Jennifer Foor's book series (The Mitchells, Kin) I think she absolutely shines with her stand alones. I have mentioned before in reviews of her books, that Hope's Chance (Hope and a Chance) is one of my all time faves. This book is the third stand alone from her that I loved, Binge along with Hope's being the other two. With Happily Ever Never, the blurb says it all. You know exactly what's coming, yet are still socked in the gut when you read it.

"At any rate, this guy h
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Forever In My Heart: The Story Of My Battle Against Cancer
  • Knocked Up  (Crazy Love, #2)
  • Long Road Home (Love in the Heartland, #3)
  • Falling (Fall and Rise Duet Book 1)
  • Rising (Fall and Rise Duet Book 2)
  • Trailer Park Heart
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • I Want You Back (Want You, #1)
  • Slaughter
  • Dane's Storm
  • Nothing But This (Broken Pieces, #2)
  • Make Me Yours (Make Me, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Sex. Love. Marriage.
  • Only Ever You
  • Yesterday's Sins (Katherine Bay Romance #1)
  • Bad Divorce (Billionaire's Club, #5)
  • The Doctor's Christmas Proposal (The Gallaghers of Montana #3)
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
With over forty published titles, there is a story for every interest. Her books can be found on most platforms and in paperback.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, creating and writing stories straight from her heart.

News & Interviews

“He raised his brows and smiled, displaying those irresistible dimples. It sent my mind into a frenzy wondering how many women he took out like this.” 0 likes
“So far I was assumed to be a nasty slut who had a drinking problem. Then he took out a cloth handkerchief and blew his nose loudly in front of me. When he opened the fabric to look inside I wanted to hurl. No wonder he was on a dating site. This guy was hideous.” 0 likes