Start by marking “Life After (Infinite Love #2)” as Want to Read:
Life After (Infinite Love #2)

Life After

(Infinite Love #2)

Before her.

I was empty inside. I was lost. I was settling. I had no idea of the potential I had inside of me.

After her.

I was whole. I was happy. I was in love. She made me better.

I never imagined I would find someone who completed me, just to lose her. I never imagined the love I felt could be overshadowed by the deepest depression I've ever lived through.

It's been
Published by Kira Adams (first published October 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Life After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life After

Start your review of Life After (Infinite Love #2)
Sarah Elizabeth
Downloaded for free from Amazon.co.uk

This was an interesting story, as we found out what happened to Topher after Ciera’s death. I really didn’t expect him to get caught up in illegal drugs though!

I liked both Topher and Destiny in this book, although Destiny could be a little brash. She also seemed to think she could go up against drug dealers on her own, which was maybe a little naïve.

The storyline in this was about Topher and Destiny meeting, and Topher realising that he actually liked her, i
Abbie
Jan 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I felt quite sorry for Topher again in this one, he was obviously still dealing with a lot of grief for Ciera.
Destiny was an okay character, but I didn't like her as much as Ciera, and I didn't like her and Topher's relationship as much either.

This was an okay read, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Learning to Live. The romance just wasn't as good for me, and the story didn't hook me as much.

Overall, Okay read, but not as good as the first one.
Kira Adams
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Topher's story -- Coming Fall 2015. ...more
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
Before her.

After her.
I was whole. I was happy. I was in love. She made me better.

It's been two years since she touched my life. Since she was taken from me. I don't know that I'll ever experience an ounce of the love she ma
Missy Harton
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"I knew if we got together we would be destructible..."

*****5 'Life After' tragedy STARS*****

***Highly recommended to read book one, Learning To Live first.***

The follow up to Learning To Live, Life After depicts Topher's life after Ciera's death. Finally finding someone that "makes (him) feel alive again," and causes him to not have "thought(s) of Ciera every second of everyday." The characters chemistry and connection is intense. The push and pull of feelings added to the drama that unfolds is
Heavenly
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have received an ARC copy of this amazing book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

I loved Ciera and Topher's story. They were the type of couple you wanted to love and dreamed of happy ending for them, but you knew it's not bound to happen.

During their story I cried so hard and I really hated Kira for writing such an emotional story. I hated how she ended the story and loved her at the same time for making me feel so many emotions. After reading the first part I felt grateful tha
Karen Chappell
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book from the author in trade for a a honest review.
I just finished and let me just say, wow! I feel in love with Topher a while back and was sad to see him go thru such a heartache. Thats where this book starts, with him still not living his life. Bam! Destiny
enters and all hell breaks loose! His world is turned upside down and nothing she does makes sense.But He is taking an interest, starting to live again and feeling a connection again. Destiny is the total opposite of Ciera
Tammy Hamilton Green
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kira-adams
ARC given by author in exchange for honest review.

Topher and Ciera's story in "Learning to Live" broke my heart. It was such a beautiful story, but I still cried ugly tears. So I was really hoping I'd get a real HEA with "Life After."

Two years have past since Ciera died and Topher is in college playing football with NFL scouts looking at him. Topher still talks to Ciera at night, like one prays to God. He also meets with Ciera's friend monthly at her headstone. The wisdom learned from the love o
Tricia
Jul 26, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Ok...forgive me but I'm still kind of reeling from that ending. That was about as far from what I was expecting when I picked this book up than I can imagine. I'm left with a some mixed feelings, quite honestly. And I think it was mostly Destiny that was doing the mixing. Even after that whole story, I still don't know what to think about her. I knew she was going to be rough around the edges, but apparently on a whole different level than I was anticipating.

I had a hard time picturing
Serenity
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gosh I loved this book! I've been reading a bunch of books by Kira, and her books never let me down. There is always something that grabs at you, keeps you glued, and knows how to give you the best feels. (:

Anywho... I just felt for Topher. He's just this guy who's had it rough and is just hoping that one day things can get better. You can feel what he's going through and your just hoping someone would come into the picture. Then here comes Destiny, a girl who also has had it tough. But, she hid
Jacquelyn
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
“The worst part about it is that if she wasn’t so stubborn and closed off, we might actually be good for one another.”

Life After is Topher’s story…his life after he lost his first love Ciera in Learning to Live. He’s still a rich kid & a jock, but loving & losing Ciera helped him become a better person. It’s been a couple of years and he becomes strangely fascinated by a young woman attending college with him. She’s very different – both from him and from Ciera – and that may be part of her appe
Krystal Smith
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review***

After Topher lost the love of his life in Learning to Live I couldn't imagine what his future would be like. I didn't think it would be possible for Kira to bring a character into Topher's life after Ciera that I would like.

But then there was Destiny. She was a 5'2 Latino chick with a huge attitude who also happened to be in really deep with the biggest drug lords in the area. When Topher first saw her she pulled him in..
Angie Crabtree-Liezel and Angie's Book Blog
**I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review **

I absolutely loved this book! Kira done such a great job writing this book.. I couldn't put it down.. My heart broke for Topher then he met Destiny...I wasn't sure about her at first.. but Kira showed us that she was worth loving like Ciera was.. Topher and Destiny are great together.. They are what some called water and gasoline but I think Destiny is the match that ignites Topher's fuel. You get a hot, explosive combination that is nothing
Shirin Rasheed
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC Given by the Author.

I am Big fan of this Series and Characters. After ending of Learning to Live I always Wanted Topher to get his Happy Ever After. He needed someone who will make his heart beat again and Destiny is the Perfect girl for him. She makes him feel alive and everything seems perfect But Destiny's life is not so perfect. She is running from her dangerous Past. One could destroy both Topher and Destiny's Life.

Kira Adams is one of the Finest Author I have known and I Love her Writi
Mary
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-ve-read
Topher's story after losing Ciera, starts out great. I was lost a couple of times where Destiny is concerned. For such a tuff little lady, she seemed just a touch wishy washy. One thing I didn't like was, she said, "Ciera took, took, took and didn't give back." Topher did not stand up for her and say what she gave him and many others. He didn't say what he did to her and why he gave gave gave. All in all an Action packed story of a young woman with the wrong people and pulling an innocent in, ev ...more
OKbook Hoarder
Mae
Dec 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Topher's first love story was so incredibly beautiful that his second love was going to be hard to follow. Destiny is dangerous and independent and that has Topher's head spinning. This is not as good as the first and will have you thinking why her. This story definitely isn't dull and is a bit darker. ...more
Gale
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-read
I was given this book for my honest review.I was very impressed with story,and how all of kiras book have kept me on the edge of my seat,and keep you just keep,wanting more.
Laura's Book Addiction
Sep 02, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015, 2015-wishlist
I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!!
2OCC Reviews
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica
So, when I started this book, all the feelings from the first book came rushing back full force. It's going to be hard to review this with out spoiling book one but the description does that so I should be ok.

Topher had slowly moved on from Cieras death , but you can still see how much it hurt him, but you also see him move on and fall in love with someone perfect for him.

Destiny was so different the the heroine from the first book! She was hard and rough, not soft and sweet. That being said, o
Sandra Loves Reading
I absolutely loved the first book in this series and was really looking forward to reading this, the next stage in Topher's story.
But this book wasn't nearly as good as the first sadly, and it didn't grab me the way the first book did.
Pat
Jun 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
So much fantastic writing.
Serena
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Topher took it hard after Ciera died and didn’t think that he would be able to move on, till he met Destiny, she had walls up that he wanted to break through. Destiny although hurt in the past, she’s scared because Tropher makes her feel safe.
When Destiny’s past comes to her present she turns to Tropher. Destiny tries to explain to Tropher that it’s not safe and he lets her know that he wants it to work but she keeps rejecting him.
Things start to get dangerous for Destiny and even though she pu
Clarice
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wasn’t too keen on the first book in this series, but this one was different. I liked watching Topher and Destiny as their relationship blossomed out and she kept pushing back. Destiny doesn’t do relationships well and Topher’s last one broke him. Getting over Ciera has been a difficult thing for him and Destiny is the complete opposite of her. She’s hard and has done some unsavory things, but Topher is there for her. He doesn’t scare easily, which is a good thing since their relationship is d ...more
Natalie
Jan 23, 2018 rated it liked it
After reading the first book 'Learning to live', I bought this book to carry on the story.

Topher is in college playing football and is trying to move on from Ciera and is struggling to do so until he meets Destiny. Destiny is nothing like Ciera and has a dangerous streak and past that entwines Topher into the dangerous world that she is desperate to escape from.

The story is a good and written well. Though I just felt that it lacked the emotions that were present in the first book and was a bit w
Sara
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was very excited yet nervous to read this book. I didn't know what to expect or if it was even possible that Topher could fall in love again.

I was able to read every version and every draft of this novel and I feel so honored to have that privilege. I was able to watch this book grow into this final version that I absolutely love.

I started off with a hate relationship with just Destiny. I just didn't think that Destiny could live up to Ciera expectations. My thoughts on Destiny changed to me
Lou
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I received a free ecopy in exchange for nothing more than honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are entirely my own.

I've so been looking forward to reading this book!! I'm so excited!! *Squueee*

This is Topher's story and what a story it is! Topher has been through so much and I've felt everything with him. But now we join him as he is trying to continue with his life after Ciera. He thinks about Ciera every day and life doesn't seem to be getting any easie
Morgan Terry
Shelves: kira-adams
I couldn't be happier to read Life After! It was the perfect yang to Learning to Live's yin. Kira has delivered a powerful and stunning conclusion to Topher's story that many of us have been waiting for.

Right off the bat, I knew that this side of Topher was going to be different. A good different. Topher has spent years mourning the loss of Ciera. Still reeling from her loss as if it was yesterday, I love that his sensitive side is still evidently present. He lives each day for her, talking to
Nancy
May 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
First, this book can be read as a standalone since you get enough flashbacks from both Topher & Destiny so you understand their past. Life After is Topher’s story who is now in college when he unexpectedly meets Destiny. He becomes intrigued by her and her attitude. She’s very different from anyone he has ever met and her mysterious life draws him in. She not the friendliest person but at one point in his life either was he. So he understands her and knows there’s are reasons why her walls are s ...more
Kelsey
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kira Adams, you have done it again. What's that you ask? You drug a reader into the heart of Topher, the Topher that I fell in love with in Learning to Live, the Topher that some how picked himself up after loosing Ciera (I'm still sobbing when I think of that book), the Topher that founds himself in someone else, and ultimately found the happiness that he so longed for, and needed.

Topher has been lost without Ciera. Day in, and day out he thinks of nothing else but the happily ever after they
« previous 1 3 next »
#Topher's HEA #Destiny and Topher are Coming 1 2 Oct 11, 2015 04:03AM
Life After. 1 3 Aug 27, 2015 12:08AM

• I Dare You (Truth And Dare Duet, #2)
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Inevitable: Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance: 2 (King Crime Family)
  • Sins or Secrets (Sinful Bachelors, #1)
  • Shattered
  • Tongue's Target (Ruthless Kings MC, #10)
  • Betrayed: Prequel to Unhinged (The Amado Brothers #2.5)
  • Opium Skies
  • Unbreakable (The Salvation Society)
  • Outcast (The Pack Prophecy, #1)
  • Corruptible (The Amado Brothers #2)
  • Dark Wish (House of Sin, #1)
  • Turn the Memories Loose
  • Acrotomophilia Maniac
  • The Italian Happy Ever After (The Italians #4)
  • The Seasons of Callan Reed
  • Dishonorable (The Amado Brothers #1)
Krista Pakseresht has always been a dreamer, from the first time she opened her eyes. Creating worlds through words is one thing she is truly talented at. She specializes in Young adult/New adult romance, horror, action, fantasy, and non-fiction under the pen name Kira Adams.

She is the author of the Infinite Love series, the Foundation series, the Darkness Falls series, and the Looking Glass serie

Infinite Love (5 books)
  • Learning to Live (Infinite Love, #1)
  • My Forever (Infinite Love #3)
  • Beautifully Broken (Infinite Love #4)
  • Against All Odds (Infinite Love #5)