Start by marking “Liberated (Sinners #3)” as Want to Read:
Liberated (Sinners #3)

Liberated

(Sinners #3)

Published by Month9Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Liberated, please sign up.
Casey Amazon says paperback available Nov 24, hopefully it's correct because good gravy, what a cliffhanger!

Start your review of Liberated (Sinners #3)
Amy
May 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
This cant be the last book? There has to be more im not ready to say goodbye yet
Ayse
May 12, 2015 marked it as lost-interest
The first novel was such a colossal disappointment that I do not care for the next two novels. I just cannot sit and force myself to read the writing from Branded once again. I read for pleasure; not for pain.

I do however want to know what happens in the end, without all the whining and annoyance that came with the first novel.

I know people hate spoilers, but in this case, feel free to spoil away.

##
Laura Witte
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bawling my eyes out!

So many books are all rainbows and sunshine and happily ever after, as though nothing bad really happens. This series is just the opposite. Bad things happen, and the characters look for the light, the silver lining, and they pick up the pieces as well as they can. I've cried happy tears and sad tears and angry tears, but never so many tears as the last few chapters. Without giving any spoilers, I couldn't imagine a better ending. Things happen, people are lost and found, and
Emily
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh...my....god!! More tears!! 😭😭😭 I am seriously ugly crying right now. This last book of the series was amazing. I am so glad that I picked this series up and gave it a chance. The way everything worked out was so incredible. I am in awe of this author. I don’t think there is another book I’ve ever read that put me through all these emotions in such a good way. This series is a new favorite of mine and one I would for sure read again.
Julie Kirby
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness! what a completion of an amazing, thrilling, roller coaster of a read!

I've loved Lexi and Cole, since I picked up Branded. They have had a very intense couple of years, with all the questions being answered; the T's crossed and the I's dotted!

The culmination of the horrid things they have both had to live with, the friendships they made and subsequently lost. Their family members, even those not blood, or who they thought they were.

Cole and Lexi were a formidable team, and they
Valerie (Howler_Puff)
Three books were unnecessary. This could have been wrapped up in two books. The second book was a waste of time. NOTHING happened. All they did was run, hide, cry, get shot at, run, cry, get shot at, ect, ect. The third one was OK. It picked up a LITTLE bit. It was still nothing great. Nothing was shocking; the plot twists didn't really do anything for me. The whole secret Cole had was just meh. They drug it out. This whole series was drug out. The first book was good, I really enjoyed it. Then ...more
bookgeek607
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I devoured books one and two of this series and couldn’t wait to jump right into book three. Honestly there were parts that felt like they dragged and then it gets moving and is full of twist and turns. Some things were predictable, but added to the story line. I loved going on the journey with Lexi and Cole, these stories really make you either love or hate the characters and you form a bind. I must warn you have tissues for this one because imagine being stabbed, then have the knife twisted, a ...more
Erin
Nov 30, 2017 rated it did not like it
I am so glad this is over! There was so many inconsistencies. Some as simple as having a head shaved then three pages later there is hair again and then they seem to remember that oops that head was shaved so it was gone again a page later. The amount of crying in this book is also insane. I just can’t with this book right now.
Priscilla Kraut
Aug 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I just couldn't force myself to get anymore. Made it 10%
Holly Jones
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
LauraAnn
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. There was a lot in it, but not too much. You saw the character development throughout the series and what they became in this book. Such great writing.

There were a few twists and turns that I didn't see coming which was nice because I am one of those readers that doesn't like everything to be tired up in a nice neat bow, there has to be some conflict and loss in these worlds because of the evil and all that they are overcoming. If not then it seems like what they wer
Cindy Woods
OK

Not great for the third book of a series which had a lot of promise in the beginning. I'm a bit disappointed.
There is much action, which is good and keeps the story moving, but the personal relationships, especially between Cole and Lexi, are rather juvenile and very lame. The main couple go through horrendous suffering and battles to the death, but act like 12 year-olds when it comes to their romance. An odd mix of super heroes and immature kids.
I was bored with the epilogues. Just over the
Michele Cisneros
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for my honest opinion. All thoughts on this book are my own.

I’m always worried about endings to series because sometimes it just doesn’t live up to my expectations. This book, however, was not like that. This book was the perfect ending to this series. I feel like this series got better and better with every book. Cole and Lexi have to deal with some stuff in their relationship (due to some secrets that came out in book 2) which I fell makes th
Heather
Aug 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All the feels!

This was, by far, the BEST book of the 3! I loved all the books, and yes all three were a wild ride with ups and downs of emotions, but this one had my laughing out loud, yelling at the characters out loud, gasping, sighing, and oh man, the CRYING!!!!! Tears of joy, grief, sorrow, love, relief, happiness, anger, pain, from one end of the spectrum to the other. I will definitely read these books again. And again, and again. And I will suggest these books to anyone.
Cassidee
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
5 stars! This book is amazing. Please tell me where I can find myself a COLE! I loved Branded, I loved Hunted and I absolutely LOVED LIBERATED! It was definitely worth the wait and did not disappoint. If you liked the Hunger Games and Divergent you will definitely love this series if not more! You can't help but fall in love with the characters and grow seriously attached. Reading this book was so bittersweet as I wanted to know how it ended, but didn't want it to end. My heart raced constantly ...more
Nicole Strand
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got so emotional reading this one. A heart stopping ending to a good series. Again, so glad I didn't have to endure the cliffhanger from the previous book. There's a lot of drama between Lexi and Cole's relationship due to what we find out in Hunted, it seems like it kind of takes over majority of the book. It did feel a bit rushed but I think it ended really well, minus one small part that I'm sure many will agree with. All in all this series was pretty great.
Dawn
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great ending to the trilogy.
There are twists and turns.

I saw part of the big reveal coming, well two things.
I had time and books between this and the other two books, and I still remembered the characters.
It handles PTSD in a real way, not pretending that it can just go away because you want it to.
The epilogue and wrap up was a beautiful way to see the growth and development of the characters we went through so much with.
Tori  Belflower
Oct 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What. A. Ending.

Tears are streaming down my face, I could not have hoped for a better conclusion to this awesome and awarding journey. Lexi is the epitome of a hero and a soldier. She is brave, hopeful, and scared throughout her journey into the Hole and out while building her life. One tune this series gets right is forgiveness. It is totally worth it.
Garrett Olinde
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: waiting-3
Good book, worth the extra time it took to be published. Complex story, but the authors kept it straight.
Margo Rose
Apr 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a good read and the perfect book to end this series !
Megan Sawchek
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

Very good book to finish out the sinners series. I enjoyed it a lot along with the first two books
Kylie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thrilling, incredible read

The books in this series get better each one. Kept my attention from the first word and had several jaw dropping moments as well as some tear jerkers.
Bekah
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wish there were a way to give this book more stars. It was simply amazing, and had me laughing and crying. Sometimes both at the same time. Not one bad thing to say about the trilogy as a whole.
Tracie
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was great. And nice closure. Liberate it took its time coming out but it was worth it.
Darlene Sims
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

I could not put the books down. I have read them several times. Love all of the books, would highly recommend.
Willemijn
I really want it on kindle but I can't buy it.
Makala Reha
Feb 15, 2018
Chelsea Psenicnik
Mar 17, 2018
Amber (bookstacksamber)
rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2017
Brittney
Jul 01, 2018

• Fractured (Slated, #2)
  • Rescuing Gracelynn (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #1)
  • Rae of Hope (The Chronicles of Kerrigan #1)
  • A Necessary Witch (School of Necessary Magic: Raine Campbell, #9)
  • My Big Fat Fake Engagement
  • The Queen of Traitors (The Fallen World, #2)
  • The Genome Project (The Evolution Gene #1)
  • Voodoo Academy: An Urban Magic Academy Fantasy (Gates of Eden: The Voodoo Legacy Book 1)
  • Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2)
  • Rescuing Katherine (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Bravo RISC Team #2)
  • Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3)
  • The Disturbed Girl's Dictionary
  • Charming Fiona
  • Miller's Time (Southern Charmers Series Book 2)
  • Grim Tidings: A Dark Magic Academy Fantasy (Gates of Eden: The Voodoo Legacy Book 2)
  • Flight (The Crescent Chronicles, #1)
  • Tempting Sophia (Girl Talk #2)
  • A Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide, #1)
Abi Ketner Is a registered nurse with a passion for novels, the beaches of St. John, and her Philadelphia Phillies. A talented singer, Abi loves to go running, lifting and spend lots of time with her family. She currently resides in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with her husband, triplet daughters and one very spoiled dog.

Instagram @abiandmissy