Start by marking “For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)” as Want to Read:
For Cam (Chicago Syndicate, #4)

For Cam

(Chicago Syndicate #4)

He may be cocky and charismatic, but Mafia man Adriano Montesi is also madly in love with Camilla Guillermo.

Published December 7th 2015 by Jasmine Books

Debra
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

4 Stars!

For Cam is the fourth installment in the Chicago Syndicate series by author Soraya Naomi and it was once again a winner for me. This book can be read as a standalone, even though there are plenty of continuous elements in the storyline from the previous three books.

Adriano is the new capo crimine (mafia boss) of the Chicago Syndicate and Cam (daughter of the former mafia boss) is now an official capo. The new dynamic in their relationship isn't always easy for them, but along the way th
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
The stories have been bundled in:
Fallon & Luca - https://amzn.com/B01GBXO1JU (book 1 and 2)
Adriano & Cam -https://amzn.com/B01GBU2XSY (book 3 and 4)

Another amazing addition to the Chicago Syndicate series. A page-turner from beginning to end, I enjoyed the surprise element of the storyline. I felt something was going to happen while reading, and several major things happen that make this an outstanding read. Her writing has come so far, and this story flowed so well. The plot is somewhat
Dee Montoya
****4 Stars****

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

Cam and Adriano are so perfect together. They are each others weakness as well as each others strength. Reading their story was so entertaining and so hot, making this book the perfect winter read...

"When we're apart, neither of us is whole. But together, we blossom. Our bond has proven to be unbreakable by any force."

photo 2f85a057-06b0-4995-bd39-3fde5cbfcb1e_zps34yvvyff.jpg

photo image_zpsszhpxjvw.jpeg

In this book Adriano and Cam are both trying to deal with their new identities; him as the new
Angelina
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I saw there's a box set now. The couples stories have been bundled in:
Fallon & Luca - https://amzn.com/B01GBXO1JU (book 1 and 2)
Adriano & Cam -https://amzn.com/B01GBU2XSY (book 3 and 4)

I'd say that Adriano & Cam (book 3 and 4) are a little darker than the first two books. You can also skip book 1 and 2 and dive into book 3.

After For Adriano (#3), I was skeptical if this author could continue the upward progression in her books. I enjoyed the first and second book that revolve around
Joëlle
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC kindly provided by the author, in exchange for an honest review. ***

This is the fourth book I read from this series and it’s another win for me! This author keeps me on edge during reading and even though I had a few busy days I had a hard time putting this book aside.

In the first 2 books I didn’t really like Adriano but in ‘For Adriano’ he made me fall in love with him. In ‘For Cam’ they both have to adjust to their new positions within the mafia. How do you work together professionall
Anna
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love this series !!!!!
Olga therebelreader
This book makes you go through the gambit of emotions. It can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty; some of the previous storyline characters play secondary roles but any important information from the prior stories is imparted where necessary.

The premise follows Adriano and Cam’s building relationship into a world of murder and mayhem. Adriano is the Capo crimine of the Chicago Syndicate, in other words the Boss! Camilla (Cam) is the daughter of the Syndicate’s former boss, and a Ca
Soraya Naomi
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Free with Kindle Unlimited - For Cam (#4; can be read as standalone) ➜ http://amzn.com/B0192HD7Q0
Courtney
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I do not even know how to begin this review. It's been days since I finished this book and I still can't put into words everything that I want to say about this book. I highly recommend reading this series in order. This book can be read as a standalone but in order to get the most out of this book, it's best to read everything in order.

For Cam is the fourth book in the Syndicate series by Soraya Naomi and each book just gets better and better. This book has everything - tension, suspense, angst
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Camilla Guillermo’s life has been turned upside down ever since she joined the Chicago Syndicate and was reunited with Adriano Montesi, the cocky and charismatic Mafia man who captured her heart two years ago. Finally, she has a family that she can depend on and the one man she’s always wanted but who was never truly hers before. Love within the Mafia is more than complicated; it’s explosive.

Before For Cam I would have told you For Fallon was my favorite… and then we learn more about Adriano an
Katie Theobald
This series is getting better with each novel. With each new installment the series and the syndicate goes from strength to strength, with the new dramas and difficulties for the member's of the syndicate to overcome.

This being the conclusion to Adriano and Camilla's story it was mainly focused on the couple. The balance of trying to juggle their relationship with Adriano's new role in the syndicate, including a vindictive ex with an ulterior motive, wanting more than a beneficial business trans
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Adriano and Camilla are back for more sexiness and action in the fourth installment of the Chicago Syndicate series. The story picks up where For Adriano left off, with everyone is trying to fit in to their new roles within the organization. Things in the Syndicate are never easy, and Adriano and Cam find themselves battling enemies at every turn while trying to build a future together.

Cam has grown so much since her story began, and she takes her role in the organization seriously. She is far f
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Another great book in Soraya's Chicago Syndicate series. I fell in love with this series and the characters from the very first book and I seriously look forward to the next. Soraya does a great job writing these stories and getting you hooked on the book. For Cam had a bunch of twists and action. The characters were amazing and I love how much they care about each other. We all want a love like they have.

Adriano fell in love with Camilla three years ago. At the time he thought it was just lust
Melissa Mendoza
description

“Then he bites the soft spot where my neck meets my shoulder as he clutches the curve of my hips and @ss, sliding around to my stomach and down to cup me between my legs. He groans against my skin as I tilt my head to give him better access and throw my arm back to grip the hair at his nape.”

5 mafioso stars!! I love a good mafia book and this book was it for me!! Intense, sexy and beyond thrilling!

I’m not going to give too much away with my review, but I’m going to say that I was sucked in from
Tracy
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The writing flow is spot on and the story is perfect! I really enjoyed following the journey of Camilla (Cam) and Adriano and the love they share is totally mind blowing, electric and explosive!!!
Cam's father James was the Mafia boss and only agreed for Cam to be in a relationship with Adriano if he took on the roll of boss so that he can provide unlimited protection for Cam.
Adriano accepts the role and becomes the Mafia boss of the syndicate in Chicago. But with the extra res
Jessica
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from Author in exchange for an honest review!

This is the story of Camilla Guillermo and Adriano Montesi

Cams life is tossed upside down when she enters Chicago Syndicate and was reunited with Adriano Montesi. The chemistry between these two is very intense.

The story line is well written and it pulls you in from page one and I read this book in one sitting, its fast paced and you just don't want to put it down. This book has everything you want in a mafia book, Murder, danger, h
Sivutha
5 Powerful Mobsters Stars

In the world of murder and mayhem, Adriano is the Capo of the Chicago Syndicate. He becomes one of the most powerful Mafia bosses in Chicago and he has the perfect amounts of bad and good in him. He also deal with other mobsters and how he handled problems aren't always right way. His ways are a little disturbing.

Camilla is the daughter of the Syndicate’s former boss and is under protection and highly respected.

Their relationship are not hearts and flowers but with e
Emma bramley
Shelves: reviewed
this is another good read from this author. this book can be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. the story line is well written and the characters are well thought out. this story will defiantly keep you hooked till the last page. it is filled with suspense, love and very hot steamy scenes.

highly recommended
Sherry Bohrmueller
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Holy crap, wait while I pick up my jaw from the floor. I can't even begin to tell you how good this book was. There was so much suspense I couldn't read it fast enough to find out what was happening next. Talk about surprises almost everytime I turned the pages. This book blew me away!!! I loved it!!! No spoilers here because you absolutely have to read it.
Sheila Howell
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cam is a badass Mafia princess but don't call her that because she will show no mercy. This book is full of love, Mafia and more action then you can even think. I don't do spoilers but if you loved the first three books of the Chicago Synch then you will have to get this book. Because Soraya does not hold back. She writes in dual POV so you know exactly what each one is thinking. So get ready for a all night because each page you turn will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Vickie Raynor
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Powerful, exciting, nail-biting and I could not put it down! This book has everything that lures me to reading. Characters that you love and hate, amazing sex scenes that are are hot, non-stop action with twists that keeps you guessing. The author managed to fit in everything and produced a top-notch page turner. Loved it! Provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
Marie
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I just finished it. I am absolutely in love! I am at a loss for words. I soo can't wait "For Logan"!
This book does it all! The erotic sex scenes, the power of love and the keep you on the edge of you seat OMG WTF just happened story line.
I will say...have some tissue by you when you read this.
Such a talented Author!!
Tracy
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for a honest review. Wow, Cam and Adriano have so much chemistry and love that you could actually feel it. The story line itself kept me turning page after page. There was everything from true love, to violence, to lies, to loyalty and much more. Grab a copy and get ready for a book hangover.
Shanoff Reads
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC for an honest review.**

This is by far the BEST book of this series, in my honest opinion. I have loved these characters from the beginning, but this story has really set this series off. I loved everything second of this book right from the start.

There is so much packed into this book and it kept me sucked in needing more. I really didn't see a lot of the twists coming and that is unusual for me while reading story. The author does a wonderful job with keeping the mystery an
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first time for reading anything by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed this great story, but to get the full effects of the series and story I one clicked the first book to find out what the story was all about , but now I need the other books to finish the series. For Cam is the fourth in the Chicago Syndicate series .This story can be read as a stand alone but there is plenty of continuous elements in this story great story line from other previous books. This story is about Adria ...more
Laurrie Leonard
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love mafia books and I really love this series by Soraya Naomi. I think For Cam is my favorite because Ms. Naomi's writing and storytelling has just gotten so much better. I still love Luca and Fallon from her first two books but Cam and Adriano are quickly becoming favorites as well. I love that Cam is a strong woman and that she stands up to her boss and lover, Adriano. He in the other hand has a hard time keeping his emotions and protectiveness in check and it puts a lot of strain on their ...more
Anne Milne
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just gets better, this book has everything I wanted, a strong female in Cam and a man who loves her from the depths of his soul. The writing is fast paced, I literally couldn't put it down and read it in one sitting. I'm sad that this part of the journey is over but bring on Logan.
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
LIVE, LIVE... LIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!... oooh so so so soon... Chicago Syndicate gets more complex and now it's Cam's turn to step into her Capo role
amazon us AMAZON UK Amazon CA

Follow This Review on KRIS & VIK BOOK THERAPY CAFE
Follow KRIS & VIK BOOK THERAPY CAFE on Facebook
Francoise
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, arc, mob, 2015-reads
With some imagination and the talent of Soraya Naomi, this story became an action-packed movie in my head ! Damn, I really enjoyed it !
The story focuses on Adriano Montesi, the new boss of the powerful Chicago Syndicate, or in other words the Mafia, and Cam Guillermo, his girlfriend, and also a Capo in the organization.
Adriano has accepted to become the head of the Syndicate for the sake of his relationship with Cam, the daughter of the previous boss.
In his new role, he is more charismatic, co
Coco.V
Nov 24, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/24/2018)!💝

Adriano’s a man on a mission, yet Cam’s magnetic pull toward him doesn’t waver while he’s busy building a new empire. Although, as their connection deepens, it does bring conflicting emotions to the surface. Emotions that seep into Adriano’s psyche while he works to become one of the most powerful men in Chicago.

Camilla’s life has been turned upside dow
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Who's reading it? 2 4 Dec 08, 2015 04:13AM

• Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)
  • For Life
  • Rage (The Sound Wave Series, #2)
  • Happy Endings (Welcome to Paradise, #3.5)
  • Ending With Forever (#3)
  • Docked (Docked, #1)
  • Her Dom's Lesson (Dominic Powers, #2)
  • Nico (The Leaves, #3)
  • The Marriage Betrayal (The Volakis Vow #1)
  • Men of Mayhem
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • The Comeback (Beware, #2)
  • Pitching for Amalie (Men of Baseball #1)
  • Remember (Symbols of Love, #2)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
Apart from indulging in chocolate pastries much too often, Soraya Naomi is also an avid reader. She has a passionate obsession with the written word and reads many genres but favors intense, seductive, and provocative novels where the male character loves fiercely, without remorse or boundaries. She adores Historical Romances, New Adult, Dark Romances, Romantic Suspense, and PNR. And she welcomes ...more

Chicago Syndicate (10 books)
  • For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate, #1)
  • For Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #2)
  • For Adriano (Chicago Syndicate, #3)
  • For Logan (Chicago Syndicate, #5)
  • Black Hat Hacker (Chicago Syndicate, #6)
  • The Lawyer and the Tramp (Chicago Syndicate, #7)
  • For the Love of Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #8)
  • The Man in Black (Chicago Syndicate, #9)
  • Untitled (Chicago Syndicate, #10)