Start by marking “Sweet Imperfection” as Want to Read:
Sweet Imperfection

Sweet Imperfection

Emma Chen-Delvaux is finding her ten-year college reunion almost more than she can handle. It seems her classmates all married and procreated overnight, leaving her behind. Running into her old friend Nate Hirsch is a welcome distraction, especially when they renew their decade-old flirtation and it turns out he’s more than willing to move their banter into the bedroom.

Na
Published March 31st 2015 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Imperfection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Imperfection

Nana Prah
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From the cover I thought this novel would be sweet and playful. The playful part was right on point and to my pleasant surprise it turned out to be one steamy novel (pun intended).

Not looking for love is the best way to find it, at least that’s what happened to Emma when she encountered Nate at a college reunion. Now that they’re both single and the attraction is smoking between them they find themselves together.

I loved the telling of this story. It’s smooth and transitions well without flashba
Pippa
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved Waterford's last novella Passionate History so I was stoked to read her newest novella based around the Weston University 10 year reunion. I felt like the story, although moved quickly, wasn't hard to imagine happening in real life. I mean maybe only to really LUCKY people but still I felt like it held genuine emotion with genuine sex appeal. Its a refreshing story with both main characters pushing along the love story with heart. Shoutout to the author- It Happened One Night is one of m ...more
Juliergo
Sep 22, 2016
Decadent Publishing LLC
Mar 26, 2015
Libby Waterford
Mar 21, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
India
Nov 05, 2016
M
added it
Nov 17, 2016
Libby Waterford recently transplanted from Southern California to Southern Connecticut with her husband and two sons, and she is slowly adjusting to actual seasons. Libby writes steamy contemporary romances where lust always leads to happily ever after.