Start by marking “Closet Confession” as Want to Read:
Closet Confession

Closet Confession

This stand alone version includes Bonus Scenes adding an additional ten thousand words to this novella. Closet Confession was previously released in the Night Shift Anthology.

Dr. Derek Babineaux is intelligent, dedicated, and one of the best ER physicians in the fast-paced world of critical care at Tulane Medical in New Orleans. Always on top of his game, he's thrown off
Published September 8th 2015 (first published March 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Closet Confession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Closet Confession

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
I wish the authors had expanded the short story into a novella or novel instead of just tacking on a few bonus chapters.

This story has potential: ex-military man, ER doctor, hot lovin' in a hospital closet. YES, oh, yes.

I was initially totes confused (see my status updates), but I got with the program.

I think what threw me is that (view spoiler)
Kara
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read this is Night Shift.. Loved this sweet story and so Hot!!!!!
Ky
May 30, 2018 rated it liked it
A short story that is nothing like it seems at the beginning. I liked the surprising turn that happened about halfway. If it wasn't for it I don't think would have like this or even finished it. It changed the whole story and transformed the theme. At the end of the story there are some chapters with scenes that date before and after the main story. It was fun to read them, but I didn't like them as much. I'll admit that it was nice to get to know the characters more through those scenes though. ...more
Debra
Originally reviewed at Sinfully... Addicted to All Male Romance

This short is seriously sweet and sexy. I won't go into plot details since that would ruin the fun, but the first part of the story, which was originally part of the “Night Shift: Dirty Things Happen in the Dark” anthology, takes place during a night shit at the ER of Tulane Medical in New Orleans. Dr. Derek Babineaux aka Dr. Baby is right there with the other nurses ogling new employee Justin Delacroix. Justin is a nurse, recently o
Elsbeth

This was originally part of the anthology Night Shift: Dirty Things Happen in the Dark and color me suprised that Ms Alexander wrote two bonus scenes….

“I’m starting to think you have a crush on me, Dr. Baby.”
“Then quit dodging me and let’s play doctor.”

And they were sweet and delicious.. My first read I longed to read more of the couple and now I got to read how they met and even what happened in their future.

“Oh, and babe, the best part… clothing’s optional.
If I remember correctly someone
BWT (Belen)
2.5 Stars

I was confused. Then I was charmed. But didn't really see the reason for the subterfuge either in the story or in their lives. Then they just up and fix it all through text messaging?

Um. Huh.

And can someone explain how you can manage to keep an exclusive, loving, all-consuming relationship a secret for years from everyone, including both your families and all your friends?

Nuh uh. Not buying it.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh HELLS yes! I've yet to read a Kindle Alexander book I haven't loved, and despite the faster pace set by the lower word count, Closet Confession is no exception. Hot and sweet, a little twisty and a lot of awesome.

Life in the ER is fast-paced and that's how Dr. Derek Babineaux likes it. He also likes the newest member of staff at Tulane Medical Centre...sexy nurse, Justin Delacroix. Dr. Baby wants to act on his desire for the former military man, but there's something holding Justin back. It'
Judy
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arc-or-beta
Woo hoo! I read Closet Confession when it first came out in the Night Shift Anthology and loved every minute of it!
It was sweet and intriguing, turned passionate and HOT!!
Seven minutes in Heaven's got nothing on this closet!

Imagine my excitement when I found out an "extended version" was coming out!!!
New scenes, new insight and new naughtiness???
Yes please!!!

My problem with most novellas is that they are but a snippet of a story.
There isn't usually enough grit and in depth information on th
Keveen
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Could've been better. I liked the story and the main characters so much. Ugh this story had so much potential.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this longer version! #99cents #mustclick #loved http://amzn.to/1QbDXiN
“Then quit dodging me and let’s play doctor,” Derek growled.
Justin could feel Derek’s heated gaze on him, but refused to look his way.

Closet Confessions opens with a dedication that brought tears to my eyes; you see this book is dedicated to my younger brother Keith; yes Ms Alexander decided this book to my deceased brother and I, a man she never meet.
Now that is just wow and truly optimizing my promise that Keith woul
Christi Snow
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Closet Confessions by Kindle Alexander
My Rating: A+
My Review:
How did I not see that twist coming? But because I didn't see it, I LOVED it! Wow, this was a GREAT novella. I loved everything about this story. Justin's history and his difficulties with his partner, the hospital setting, Dr. Babineaux's aunt, the great, flirty nurses. It was all done so well and so perfectly woven to create a great, romantic, sweet (and HAWT) story! Love, love, love. And that ending was simply perfection. If I had o
* N aka Nikki
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
So very short, but something a little different!
Fernanda Parente
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just because it's too short. I want to know them better
Alvin
I don't know what's up with this book. But I hope I'm right by assuming that the first part was written a long time ago. Because it was crap.

It has this quite cheesy Grey's Anatomy feel to it. It just made me concerned what ER doctors do during their shifts. Lol! On top of that, the plot twist was so sudden I got disoriented. Badly.

Thank God the added chapters were awesome. It's how I know Kindle writes. The last two was heavenly. I want that kind of a surprise too! I won't have hang ups on my f
Barbara➰
****3.5 Stars****

This was a sweet novella (previously released in an anthology). I appreciated the author included the little tidbits at the end but all it did was make me want more!! I think it could have truly been a wonderful full-length novel. All of the elements were there. I believed Justin and Derek really loved each other but would have liked to see all that had transpired in their 5 years together. There was so much there that could have been expanded on. Overall though, it was a really
Janie
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I adored the two MCs especially Derek. This is a short quick read that made me want more. More of these two characters. For such a short read though I could feel their love. There were added scenes at the end of the book that gave us more insight. I wish the author would take those scenes and add them into the book and maybe write more. These two along with their story could make a great full length read.
Corissa C
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Small spoiler**

Closet Confessions was one story in the anthology 'Night Shift.' THIS STORY is the reason I bought the anthology. Don't get me wrong, the other stories were awesome... but Kindle Alexander is one of my go-to authors, and one that I almost always one-click without a second thought.

We meet Dr. Derek Babineaux ("Dr. Baby" as some of the nurses call him), and Justin Delacroix, both of whom work at Tulane Hospital. The whole time, there's this secret sexual tension between the two -
Tina
Sep 17, 2015 rated it liked it

3,5 stars.

Lovely short story.... but way too short for my liking. Derek and Justin would have been worth a full novel, too bad they didn't get it.
Pixie
Mar 31, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: man-on-man-luvin
Excellent way for me to start my day, super happy with my life choices….
~Kristin~
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Hot and Heavy in the Closet Stars
Lelyana
"“I’m starting to think you might have a crush on me, Dr. Baby.”
“Then quit dodging me and let’s play doctor”

This is a huge happiness for me I can visit Dr.Baby again and his shy, quite, sexy partner Justin.
A second read for me after fanning myself in a Night Shift: Dirty Things Happen in the Dark...and still made me squirm on my seat. Just because...

Nothing much happened, but the closet 'encounter' is still there the best part of the book actually.
I loved how Derek can make Justin comfortabl
Cheryl
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read from March 16 to 17, 2015

Since I only read M/M I purchased this mainly to support the cause and for Kindle Alexander's Closet Confession. What a great short read, she has become the master of WTH? And of course she delivers once again. Justin and Dr Baby were perfect.

Sept 6, 2015 re-read of expanded version
 photo large_zpscyjo1uhn.gif

I thought the ending in the Anthology Night Shift was perfect but the ending to Closet Confession Expanded Version was just awesome. Loved the extra chapters that Kindle added that gave
Melissa Mcentyre
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Closet Confession by Kindle Alexander is an expanded re-release (previously released in the Night Shift Anthology) and the additions are great. The Added Bonus Scenes double the length of the novella. Derek is an ER Doctor and Justin is a lab tech at Tulane Medical Center. Justin has just left the military; He has always been quite, introspective and now he is insecure. Derek is secure, self confident and has an Aunt that adores him. Kindle Alexander takes us through many aspect of each of their ...more
Pati
Victoria  love books
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, medical-emt
Overall book rating: 4 stars
Audio book: n/a
Book cover: 4 Stars

Even with a short read it seems that Kindle can wrap me around the words. Such a sweet and beautiful love story.
Isabel
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
A short and very delicious surprise!
Erica Chilson
I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

3 stars.

Beginning my review at 14% of the Kindle edition supplied by the publisher, and I am just now hitting the first page of chapter one. Page after page of advertisements from Kindle Alexander’s previous books, including the covers and reviews. 14% of the book.

Off to read. I just felt the need to start my review with that major observation, as anyone downloading a sample will never get to the body of work to get a taste of t
Mandie Foxylutely
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet with a sexy twist. Review to follow!

Review

Originally part of the Night Shift anthology, this novella has been expanded with new bonus scenes included to reveal more of the characters of Dr Baby and Justin.

The crux of the story is of Dr Derek Babineaux, the lead in the ER department and trauma nurse Justin Delacroix (love the names) and their hot and steamy moment in a supply closet. However it was also so much more and a wonderful curve ball thrown in that I did not see coming bu
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook, 2015, m-m, romance
Closet Confession had such a sweet twist to it. Writing this review without spoiling that twist is going to be difficult. It is what makes this story such a sweet read. I would love to say I didn’t see it coming but with the length of this novella it was the only thing that made sense for Derek and Justin to get their happily ever after. It worked though and that really is all that matters.

Justin is trying to get used to his new life as a civilian. Working in emergency at Tulane Medical allows h
Mihaela
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.ro...

Kindle blew me away with this novella.

It’s hot, it’s sweet and it’s well written. I loved it!

Take a hot as sin doctor and mix with an equally hot and broody nurse and you get a story that will leave you in the need of a cold shower.

Derek has followed his boyfriend and supported him every step of the way but life in with a soldier hasn’t been easy.

Justin loves Derek but the years spent in the army have taught him to keep his secrets cl

• Grey's Hidden Fire (Firehouse Six, #1)
  • Sebastian: The Complete Series
  • Shadow Bound
  • Champagne Kisses
  • The Greatest Gift (Memories, #2.5)
  • The 51st Thursday
  • In Another Life (Heartwarming)
  • Billie Jean
  • Aden (New Mexico, #1)
  • Out of the Rain
  • David's Selfie
  • Gold Digger
  • A Fortunate Blizzard
  • Brad's Bachelor Party
  • A Worthy Man (The Men of Halfway House, #5)
  • Last Mechanic Standing (Wrench Wars, #1)
  • Exchange of Hearts
  • How Much For the Whole Night?
Website: www.kindlealexander.com