Start by marking “Girl Code” as Want to Read:
Girl Code

Girl Code

Four best friends struggle with decisions that affect their lives, their hearts, and their futures. As sisters, they embrace the Girl Code.

HOPE
Josephine "Joey" Lockhart escapes her past, herself and her home town of Pearl, Ohio to Florida after high school. Years later, she meets a man that refuses to let her hide behind her camera lens and encourages her out of her shell.
Published July 31st 2015 (first published July 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Girl Code, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girl Code

Start your review of Girl Code
Chris- Bookaddict
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have just finally (after real life got in my way) finished the other stories in this book. I will say this, Grab it up and check out these stories I LOVED them all, so much that I hope these ladies will do another one with these same gals and give us an update on their lives. I want more from each one!!!!!

This is different than other anthology as these stories are all entwined together to give us a little bit of all 4 woman (sisters)friends. I loved every single woman and their stories.

Anothe
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, 5-star
SNS Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Well written stories with captivating story lines extolling the virtues of a girlfriend bond. Joey, Jules, Selena and Laydi find each other at a very young age at a pond and form a special bond that grounds, encourages and supports each other through life's challenges. Each story is worthy of five stars.

HOPE
by Jessica Jayne
Sweet story about finding hope for a brighter tomorrow. Joey and Talon have similar issues to deal with, alcoholism, insec
Melissa
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I Highly Recommend This Anthology!
This anthology contains 4 stories that revolve around 4 best friends and they really are a group of friends that grow with each other and love each other unconditionally, no matter what they will always have each others backs. The stories are all very good and I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite, but I will be looking to these authors in the future in their other endeavors. Throughout the stories you will find laughter, love, tears, determination, heartache,
Janis F
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the best anthology I have ever read!!!!

You will find four absolutely amazing stories in this anthology. What I loved most was how they all weaved together making this book/anthology one big story revolving around four amazing, strong, loving, and loyal friends. From the very first story, you are introduced to these amazing women and see them from each other's eyes. The stories are filled with struggles, passion, love and of course a big dose of happily ever after.

For my full review, vi
Norma
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Faith.. what a great story. Touched my heart. A story that brings back the past for me. When I meet my first love. Nothing is any better. I just hope Cait Jarrod keeps writing. I have read all the books she has published so far. A great read..
Emma
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of stories. Deals with some really gut wrenching issues and leaves you feeling hopeful/happy knowing that the couples survive and thrive together. Great connection between the women friends.
Karen Voitik
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Girl Code –

> This is an anthology of 4 stories showcasing strong women. The first story is entitled Hope. This is a love story dealing with the children of alcoholic parents. There is also a little side plot of stalking thrown in for good measure. Talon is the ultimate protective male. Once he realizes Joey is in danger, he claims her, protects her and professes his love for her. The story ends in an HEA for Talen and Joey. The alcoholics in the story are given a chance to help
Cindy
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A great anthology by 4 great authors. Girl Code is about about 4 friends, through struggles of their own, have found each other at a young age and became sisters by heart. They share a strong bond, support and love for each other. And they refuse to let their past control them & define who they are.

There are 4 stories surrounding each character: Joey/Hope, Juls/Live, Selena/Faith and Laydi/Persistence. Each story is individual to the character (along with a hot guy!), but at the same time linke
Brittney
Warm fuzzies!

All 4 stories did a great job of bringing action, suspense and romance. They all had happy ever afters! I love how they all tie together with friendship & sisterhood! Everyone needs a BFF to have your back, definitely relatable. Great job ladies!
Nancy Goodman
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These four best friends have a lot in common. None of them had the best home life growing up, and none have had much luck in the love life department. The one thing that has stood the test of time is their true love for one another. They may not be sisters by blood but they are connected by heart strings. Girl Code is an emotional roller coaster, but the bond these girls have is heartwarming.I love how the book ends. This is a must read!
Shaunna Armstrong
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 beautiful strong stories of women. Joey, Juls, Selena, and Laydi all have obstacles to overcome. Finding love, holding on to it, and not letting the past interfere will be a challenge for each one.
Marika
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved this anthology.it certainly is sething special..the love these 4 women/ best friends/ sisters as they call themselves have for each other is something so beautiful..it gets the 4 of them through life experiences and hard times, but at the same times they have lots of dun and laughter between them all.
It’s special because while each story is unique, the story are entwined thanks to the girls and how they are part of each other lives.
I am not saying the men are not awesome caus
Donna Dunham
Jun 21, 2017
Kristen Chandler
Mar 14, 2017
Carol
rated it did not like it
Oct 24, 2017
Charlene Brickey
Aug 04, 2015
Danielle
Aug 18, 2015
D.C.
Mar 20, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
S.J.
Jessica
Mar 20, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lea Bronsen
Mar 20, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: published
Laura Marsh
Jul 01, 2015
Kitty_ranma
Jul 02, 2015
D.C. “Desi” Stone is a best-selling romance author and full-time investigator. She lives in the northeast with her incredibly supporting husband, two kids, and the ever-growing family of pets.

After serving eight years of service with the United States Air Force, she went on to transition into the world of financial and organized crimes and became a lead investigator for many years.

Reading has alw