Start by marking “Take Back Your Life: 103 Highly-Effective Strategies to Snuff Out a Narcissist's Gaslighting and Enjoy the Happy Life You Really Deserve (Detoxifying Your Life)” as Want to Read:

Are You Being Gaslighted?

You’re at a party and you notice your husband getting a bit too close to another woman. After the party, you confront him. He tells you to stop being so insecure and controlling; that he’s his own man and if you don’t like it, you shouldn’t have acted like that in the first place. After arguing all night, you end up begging for forgiveness and ap
Published March 15th 2015 by BlissFire Media

To ask other readers questions about Take Back Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take Back Your Life

Start your review of Take Back Your Life: 103 Highly-Effective Strategies to Snuff Out a Narcissist's Gaslighting and Enjoy the Happy Life You Really Deserve (Detoxifying Your Life)
Sharon Morris-addison
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I have been freed from a prison of lies!!!!

Say this out loud every morning!!!!......In all things, I am blessed and I make it a point to take notice of all the good in my life. Even if I experience challenging events, I always remember how blessed I am.
Lauren Ashley
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Truly amazing

I cant express in words how much this book and her website hashelped me. angela really must be an angel!
Cynthia Boggs
May 11, 2018
sharon smith
Dec 21, 2016
Mary Anderson
Feb 04, 2016
mary white
rated it did not like it
Apr 14, 2019
Jun 08, 2016
christine kinsella
Apr 24, 2018

• Short and Shy
  • Mind Games: Emotionally Manipulative Tactics Partners Use to Control Relationships and Force the Upper Hand - Recognize and Beat Them
  • Honeymoon for One
  • Gaslighting: How to Classify, Counter, and Conquer the Covert Control of Others
  • Gaslighting: The Narcissist's favorite tool of Manipulation - How to avoid the Gaslight Effect and Recovery from Emotional and Narcissistic Abuse
  • Stay with Me (WITSEC #1)
  • Gaslighting: How to Recognize Hidden Behaviors of an Emotional Manipulator, Disarm the Narcissist and Find Healing after Psychological Abuse
  • Seizing Year Four (Grim Reaper Academy #4)
  • Lie with Me (Stonewall Investigations Miami #2)
  • Together
  • Shifting Moon
  • Achilles' Heel
  • Riverwalk (Connell and Spence)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)
  • Dads with Benefits (Fairview Single Dads, #1)
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach, a popular YouTube creator and the author of more than 20 books on narcissism, narcissistic abuse recovery and related topics.

A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships since 2006, she was inspired to begin her work after surviving toxic relationships of her

News & Interviews

“Today’s Affirmations: Blessings follow me wherever I go. In all things, I am blessed and I make it a point to take notice of all the good in my life. Even if I experience challenging events, I always remember how blessed I am. I always have plenty of whatever I need. And often, I have more than enough. I am loved abundantly and I have plentiful love to give in return. Infinite resources are at my fingertips. In the realm of money, I always have enough to cover my basic needs and to meet many of my desires, too. If I experience times when I feel a lack of abundance, I remind myself that, in truth, I have all that I require. Whether I am employed or unemployed, partnered or single, with lots of kids or no kids at all, I feel blessed in a multitude of ways. Nothing I can do can destroy or wash away the many blessings that come my way. And to be fully satisfied with life, all I have to do is remember the abundance that is available to me. My universe is plentiful and my heart is abundant. Blessings come to me freely, and I cultivate gratitude for it. Today, I make time to contemplate the ways in which I am a blessed. I regularly experience gratitude for all of the wonderful things in my life. And I seek out opportunities to demonstrate this gratitude by living with a sense of abundance.” 3 likes