Start by marking “The Fallen: Part Two (The Watcher, #5)” as Want to Read:
The Fallen: Part Two (The Watcher, #5)

The Fallen: Part Two

(The Watcher #5)

Betrayed by the person she trusted most, Aleria breaks away from the safety of the Watchers only to become more entangled in the endgame of the Fallen. But fallen angels aren't the only threat. As Aleria's visions become something else entirely, mutiny threatens the new king of the French coven, jeopardizing the delicate truce between vampire and humankind.

Now separated fr
Published May 12th 2015 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Fallen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fallen

Runningrabbit
Series on Kindle Unlimited
This series has steadily retained its quality and I'm looking forward to forthcoming books.
Cheremie
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh the sadness that comes with the end of a good book. I believe the end of the series (though I can see a few more options for stories). I finished the book last night and dreamt of it all night. The characters were very well developed. I felt invested in each one even if they were good or bad. The author did a wonderful job of setting the scenes and drawing you in. Fight scenes were well described but not gorrey. Love scenes were enough but not overly graphic. I am a big fan of Robin Woods' wr ...more
Jessica
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I'd finished The Sacrifice, I was so sure that this series had reached its conclusion. I never imagined I would ever read about Aleria or Joshua or Bowen again. Well, here we are! And imagine my surprise, it tops the conclusion of The Sacrifice. This book is by far the most complex in the series. I laughed, I got seriously emotional, and I had a great time reading this.

To anyone who has read the first three and is wondering if the next two books are worth it, it's worth it! Absolutely! You
Joy
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Tamar
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this final, thrilling and sexy installment of The Watcher series, Ms. Woods dazzles with a gripping plot that will leave you on the edge of your seat. Every chapter moves this tantalizing story forward, each action more nail biting than the next. Our vampire heroine, Aleria, returns and is braver, bolder, and more badass than ever before. She will fight for everything and everyone she loves, despite having pieces of her memory ripped from her by force. While she adjusts to her new life away f ...more
Danielle Buck
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After spending so much time investing in this series, I was really sad to see the end of it, but WHAT AND END!

The characters in this series have been so well-developed throughout, so they became friends of mine (yes, I am one of those readers that emotionally attaches myself to characters... sorry. Kinda. Okay, I'm not sorry at all. AT ALL.).

Even though I wasn't expecting to love this series (or a book that was written from multiple perspectives), it was truly a great experience!

If you're thinki
Heather Lester
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't hide my inner fan girl for this series anymore. I was so sad I finished reading them yesterday that it was visible to my husband I was in a funk. I legitimately wanted more, but I knew the story was done from the stand points it came from. I would love to see spin off's for other characters such as Tyran. I think he could fill several books on his own quite well. The writing though was/is so capturing that I would love to see really anything come from Robin's mind to paper. I do hope we ...more
Judi
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy
The final installment of the Watchers series takes you for a ride right to the very end! How will the Aleria/Bowen/Josh story line be resolved? Will we learn anything more about Aleria and Gabriel's "special" relationship? How can it all be reconciled without Woods resorting to emulate George R. R. Martin and kill them all off?? I don't know how she does it but it's all wrapped up in the end. Or is it?...
Theresa
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It has been a long time since I've had a book hangover after reading something. This book gave me one. The story was fast-paced and kept me wondering about how it would end. When it was over I wandered around my house for a while trying to come to terms with all of my feelings. It was so good and I would recommend this series to everyone.
Rachel
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a gift, and I could not put it down. Do not think that the plot will be predictable just because the cover is the same as the last book. This series just gets better and better! Don't stop here, Robin Woods!
Lamar
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Won this book here despite really loving the twists and turns to this book which was worth reading over and over again!
Karen Beg
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending!

This was a great ending for the series! It was very good. I loved the characters! I recommend this series!
Urmi Reynolds
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

Good story line. Loved all the characters in the book. Hopefully there's is more coming soon. Go robin!! Well written:)
J.
Jun 04, 2015
Torian
Jan 30, 2018
Robin Woods
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Abby Harnedy
Claire
Feb 06, 2016
Nancy
Apr 29, 2016
  • Angel of Darkness (The Third Throne, #1)
  • Sweet Chaos (Kali Sweet, #2)
  • Reckless (Tempted, #2)
  • Unveiled
  • Sacrifice Me: Season One (Sacrifice Me #1-6)
  • Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)
  • Midnight Falls (Sky Brooks, #3)
  • Beast Coast (Carus, #2)
  • Crowned by Fire (Shadow Thane, #3)
  • Pranic, Pregnant, and Petrified (The Montgomery Chronicles, #3)
  • Ransom (Redemption, #2)
  • The Pentagram Child: Part 1 (Afterlife Saga, #5)
  • The Girl (The Sanctum, #1)
  • Cry Of The Wolf (Eye Of The Storm, #2)
  • Divine and Dateless (Eternally Yours, #1)
  • Genevieve
  • Smoke Rising (Kindling Flames, #3)
  • Redemption (The Revelation, #3)
Robin Woods is a high school and university instructor with over two decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms. Woods isn’t teaching or writing, she is chasing

The Watcher (6 books)
  • Allure (The Watcher 0.5)
  • The Unintended (The Watcher, #1)
  • The Nexus (The Watcher, #2)
  • The Sacrifice (The Watcher, #3)
  • The Fallen: Part One (The Watcher, #4)