Start by marking “About Last Night (About Last Night, #1)” as Want to Read:
About Last Night (About Last Night, #1)

About Last Night

(About Last Night #1)

***A MALE ESCORT/BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND ROMANCE***

Matt Quinn has been an escort for most of his adult life. He's so good at his job that he's booked months in advance.
An enquiring email from a potential client finds him intrigued about the shy, awkward woman. A back and forth is started and before Quinn knows it, a friendship is formed.

Time passes and Quinn is smitten.

There
Published June 28th 2015

To ask other readers questions about About Last Night, please sign up.
Claire It can probably be read as a standalone, no cliffhanger or anything. There is going to be another book about Mia's brother though.

Belle Aurora
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's LIVE!!!

Can't wait for you all to meet Mia and Quinn <3
Christy
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

description

About Last Night… is a book that I could not put down once I started it. It is a bit predictable and even a tad cliched, but for me, the enjoyment factor was off the charts so I gave it a full 5 stars. I don’t know what it is about this book, I just had so much fun reading it. I was smiling and laughing and completely falling in love with Mia and Quinn’s story.

Quinn is Mia’s brother’s best friend. They’ve only met once and it’s been a while. Mia is a tad bit shy and awkward. And she
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.20 Stars!!

Mia is a 27 years old girl who has struggled with self-esteem and body issues all her life. Now that she feels better about herself (she lost some pounds) she decides to hire an escort,

“Men. Hundreds of beautiful men smiled back at me, looking at me with unadulterated lust, their smiles whispering, Come hither.“

description

but not just any escort. She decides to hire, Matt, her brother’s best friend.

“His erection looked different than Marcus’. It looked thicker, manlier, and angrier. And
Jeanne

This review might contain minor spoilers....

Mia has had a long time crush on her brother's best friend Matt, who is a male escort. When Mia moves back into town, she decides to contact Matt through his agency to set up a "date" with him. She is a 27 yr old virgin, (eyeroll, who acts like she's 14) and wants Matt to be the one to pop her cherry. She doesn't want to meet him in person before this date, so they start a friendship through texts and e-mails.

My main issue with the book, besid
Beverly
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This book, OMG, I loved it!! Brother’s best friend books are my absolute favorite and this little sexy number is going down as one of my favorites yet!

We first meet Mia. She is back home from school and ready to really begin living her life. Her whole life she has struggled with self-esteem and body issues. She has worked hard to get healthy and feel better about herself, but she still feels awkward and shy around men. She decides to hire an escort to help her overcome her insecurities with men,
Jennifer Kyle
Originally Paused @ 65 % No inkling to return so sadly this is a DNF…

I have truly enjoyed this author’s other works and I didn’t find fault with the writing, enjoyed the dual povs, but the storyline had just too many aspects that I couldn’t get past.

The heroine acts like she was 18-23 years old when in actually she is a 27 year old grown ass woman!

description

The hero is an escort who’s every client is a hot lay and we are treated to what the hero and author deemed hot sex scenes with most of his clients.

Se
Sleepless Readmore
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Fall for him but never chase him, never.
4.75 #SheWantsTheD STARS

Quinn and Maya .. ♥

It might turn out that
she doesn't want me in the long run.
But I'm trying to be
everything she deserves.

With every additional moment,
I fell deeper and harder for Matt Quinn.
How dare he make me love him?
It was almost cruel.

So I love Belle Aurora work. I don't give it much thought when asked about my favorite authors because this remarkable one POPS in my mind. I was ECSTATIC for this read! She did NOT disappoint .
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
*FULL REVIEW POSTED!*

Rating : 3 ‘ESCORTS’ Stars

description

My Views : Overall this one was a nice, sweet read which I enjoyed to quite an extent. To be honest there were time when this book was too slow for my liking. I must say that I loved the side stories (Nick & Addison and Bill and Terry) better than the main story. description

Style of writing : Belle Aurora is an amazing writer, her writing is fluent, funny and she always deliver a page-turner but for me she missed her mark with this one.description

Characters : Matt w
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
2 stars

I must admit I do enjoy BAs writing style and the storyline had great potential. But overall this book was not for me. I found Mia very immature for a 27 year old. Quinn was a nice enough character but why oh why was there so many detailed scenes of (view spoiler)?!! I did like it enough to finish it though but there was too many eye roll moments for me to rate any higher.
Patrycja
May 30, 2015 added it
Shelves: 2015, on-hold
On-hold

I decided to put this one on-hold. Sadly, for some reasons it just doesn't tick my boxes. It's probably just me and my bad mood talking. Ygh. I hate that my reading is ruined because of my stupid issues :( When will I get m mojo back?
AJ
Jun 28, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 ‘Don’t think, just read’ stars

I’m a bit up and down when it comes to this author. Some of her work I really love, and some of it I really struggle with. This book seems to reflect that perfectly because I did enjoy this one, but I had a lot of issues as well. But if you’re in the mood for a light, funny and smutty feel-good book, and are able to overlook some ridiculous, it just may be the book for you!

Quinn is an escort. After a rough life, he fell into the job, and has now been doing it fo
Violina The Romance Lover
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars....

I hate when I have really big expections and then.. NOTHING like I expected happened for me!
Belle Aurora is one of my ALL TIME favourite authors and I would read EVERYTHING she would ever write BUT this book didn't work for me! I tried to love it, I tried to understand the MC's more but.. nope, didn't happened!

What I liked?

At first I really liked their conversations and awkwardness (more likely Mia's awkwardness..), their chatts were funny and sexy. Their first meeting wa
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: About Last Night
AUTHOR: Belle Aurora
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION: June 28th 2015
MY RATING: 5 STARS!!

Going by all the reviews it looks like I'm in for one hell of a scorching hot read!! Brothers best friend this is my guilty weakness, I LOVER THESE kind of books!! And coming from this author I know it's going to be epic!! A beautiful heartfelt romance..

Quinn - Harry Bridgeton had been
Elle
2 STARS!

Okay this is gonna be short since some reviewers already shared their feeling because mine isn't far different. I'm love with Belle Aurora since RAW (Yay for Twitch). I was hoping for another book with dark romance. When I heard that she finished About Last Night... I didn't expect that much.

The story about Mia; 27 yo girl who is a virgin and VERY RARELY interact with man beside her brother, Harry. She hire an escourt, Quinn who happened to be his brother's best friend. She trust Quinn t
Floripiquita
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Vaya por delante que el libro se lee fácil, está muy bien tratado cómo han afectado los problemas de peso a Mia y Quinn es un amor, pero la historia no se sostiene por ningún lado. Que alguien me explique porqué a estas alturas hay vírgenes de 27 años que se tachan a si mismas de rameras por echar un polvo; cómo alguien que se dedica a lo que se dedica Quinn puede acabar cambiando de profesión -y menuda profesión elige- tan fácil y sin ningún problema, eso no es que sea imposible es que es cienc ...more
Sabrina
Apr 29, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars

I hate that I'm giving such a low rating to one of my favorite authors but I just couldn't get into this one.

Matt Quinn is an escort living his life free and easy and in a mass supply of pussy. Mia is a shy twenty-seven year old virgin who is on a mission to finally lose her virginity. Her plan is to hire an escort, but not just any escort, she wants her older brothers best friend to be the one.

I could not stand Mia! She was the typical shy little virgin girl who apparently missed sex
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Quack for me, baby."
I floved About Last Night! After reading the synopsis, of course I knew that Quinn's mystery client was his best friend's baby sister, but he didn't. How fun it was waiting for him to find out. And hey, I got a front row seat at a few of his 'appointments'. All I'm gonna say is that I now understand why he was booked up months in advance...fanning self. Mia was a sweet shy girl, at least until Quinn got a hold of her and dirtied her up. To make her feel more comfortable befo
Roksana
SELF NOTE:

The Hero loved to eat p**** of his clients and went down on one with details and after 20 min called heroine like nothing happened? Like his face was not between another's women legs?
Oh and to decide to lose your virginity to an escort male is the worst choice ever!
 photo tumblr_ma0109JlWx1rg0nv0o3_500_zpsl67powpm.gif

Thanks to this reader: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Woooo :)) I got an ARC!!!

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review
Loz
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
i feel bad giving such a low rating to an author i usually love but this book was so hard for me to finish. i skimmed a lot from 50% onwards. mia is 27 but acted very immature for her age and i didn't find her as humorous as it was intended to be. matt, i just couldnt connect with at all. also, escort or not i really didn't need the detailed client hook ups he was working and i just didn't buy their feelings for one another. unfortunately this one didn't live up to my expectations but you can't ...more
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
4.5 Sensual Stars

This was such an awesome read. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it back down. The characters were cute, funny and addicting and this includes the secondary ones!

One thing though....I freaking can't wait to read Harry's book!!
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Eeeeeee, loved this book.. :D

I want Harry's book! I can already tell its going to be amazing!!! The story will kill it ;) :D eeeep!
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This book was sooooooo awesome! I seriously expected drama, love and angst but the author created something unbelievable. She took a story that's been told before and turned it into something sweet and heartwarming.
Mathew Quinn is a male escort; a very succesful male escort. Women pay him large amounts of money so he can make their sexual fantasies come true. He loves women, he doesn't judge them and he finds beauty in every client he has to service.
When he receives an email from a shy, but extr
CeCe
Jun 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
I love male escort books and can not tell you how many I have read. I know what a male escort does with his clients, but I do not need details once the heroine is introduced. In ABOUT LAST NIGHT, the hero gave details about which client was hot and great at making him come. Even how their "smell" turned him on. I think that was the 50 year old client, not sure. There were so many clients that turned him on, I could not keep them straight. Then there was detailed description of the intercourse wh ...more
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

What I liked:
- good pace
- likeable heroine and hero
- hot sex scenes

What didn't work for me was the fact that it did seem to drag on..
Mia was a tad bid childish, though she was likable, she was immature.
27 virgin, that has not masturbated? A bit unbelievable?
You're on a budget about clothes, but you have two thousand dollars to blow on an hour for a prostitute?
Emma
Jun 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 stars...I'll admit I'm a pretty big fan of the "best friend's brother" storyline, it's usually a guaranteed great read for me. Unfortunately I felt like "About Last Night" was just ok. I think it just took too long for things to get going, the MCs spent the first 50% only communicating through email/text. At first I thought it was kinda cute but it started to annoy me after a while, I started to skim to when they finally meet! Then when they finally do meet...well...it was pretty anti-climat ...more
Sara
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...
"You know what Minnie? You're going to bloom into a beautiful butterfly. I know it. And I don't mean you have to be the prettiest girl or the thinnest girl to make that happen. You just have to live a full life and experience real-life things to blossom."

Until I read "About Last Night," I had only ever read one other book by Bella Aurora. That boo
Maree - The Novel Lifestyle
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YAY!! This was exactly the book that I was looking for to dig me out of the book hole I was slowly slipping into. I absolutely loved this sweet, sexy, (and what I would call) romantic comedy that just screamed Belle Aurora with her incredible humour.

Ummm MALE ESCORT/BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to get stuck into this book before it was released and I am so glad I did, I don’t think I could have waited much longer for this highly anticipated book that Belle just
♥ BR ♥: About last night br 59 37 Jun 30, 2015 06:25PM
  • The Fifth Favor
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded (By Royal Command, #6)
  • My Naughty Minette (Properly Spanked #3)
  • Play Dirty (The Devil's Share, #2)
  • James Black (James Black #1)
  • 1st (Love for Sale, #1)
  • Bradley's Whistle (Kink Harder Presents, #2)
  • MILF: Wrong Kind of Love
  • The Tower (Erotic Bedtime Stories, #1)
  • Violets in the Snow (Dukes Trilogy, #1)
  • Abruption
  • Hate F*@k: Part 2 (The Horus Group, #2)
  • Reckless Temptations (Temptations #4)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Theirs To Claim (Predatory Desires, #1)
  • What If It's Right?
  • Styx (The Four, #1)
  • Steal My Heart (Washington Memorial Hospital, #2)
Belle Aurora is thirty-something year old and was born in the land down under.
At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown’s Breath of Scandal and fell in love with romance.
Having been brought up in a loud and boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for dramatics and laughte

About Last Night (2 books)
  • And Another Thing (About Last Night, #2)
“One day you’ll meet someone who will consume your very soul. When you meet that person, you’ll know. And if that person ever tries to leave you, fight for them, because once they’re gone, life will become a chore.” 7 likes
“I’m not letting you go. I’ll fight my corner. You deserve for someone to fight for you.” 5 likes