Start by marking “Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey” as Want to Read:
Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey

Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey

Viola Winters has finally settled into a peaceful life after years of dealing with emotional instability. As the live-in housekeeper of a very busy globetrotter, she has a swanky address, really great coffee, and quiet mornings.
Except for this one.
Hank Dresden (aka Hank the Hunk) is a little cranky. He was just helping out his brother with a little remodeling while James w
ebook
Published March 17th 2015 by Ellay Branton

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey

Sandie
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On my those naughty monkeys

I was so delightfully surprised with this story. Understanding Viola's past had me going. But seeing Hank's evolution into a careing individual was awesome. I really want my youngest daughter to read this. To inspire her to overcome her demons too. Thanks Ellay.
Book Banshee
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had promised myself that I would go to bed earlier last night, those plans were obliterated the moment I started reading Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey. Before chapter 2 had even begun I was stifling my laughter as I read, and then chapter 2 abruptly dropped the hammer down - a meat hammer, no less. I was in a silent, hysterical tizzy. But it was not just the hysterical and colorful writing that completely had me inundated, there’s so much more than the witty humor, there’s an actual story he ...more
Margie   'CSR' Fite
What a ‘funky monkey madness!’

This book was so many things .. angst, unconditional love, sorrow, pasts that caused so much pain to the point moving forward was too difficult, redemption, sexy steamy scenes, & oh my gosh.. laughing until you almost feel you could cry!! I loved the (h) and (H’s) .. i say that because to me, there are more than one! Even tho this is Leola & Hanks story.. the side characters played such a HUGE part.. and kept it soo light, fun and the banter between them al
chandra crawford
Hard won happiness

I loved this story so much. Having the heroine dealing with her trauma and issues without giving her a miracle cure was great. Having to deal within the relationship and see both the hero and heroine's "flaws" as part of them and not problems to solve was brilliant writing. Great story.
Staci
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweet phobia of mine.
When overrun by angst and stress she still Persisted. Every step of the way perilous and fraught with danger. Still she Persisted. Through till calling her cab and going home.
Marcy
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review**

To be totally honest, the title of this book almost scared me off. I didn't know if the monkeys were some weird kink or if the book was going to be silly. I'm SO glad that I gave it a chance! You should too!

Viola is a housekeeper (more like personal attendant) for James, a kind man that took her in when he found her in a tough situation. Hank is a hunky handyman that shows up to remodel James' house a day early. When he starts demolishing a
Lela
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
** I have received an advanced copy for review in exchange for an honest review **

I wanted to read Naughty Naughty Mattress Monkey before I was offered the advanced reserve copy to review. The cover caught my eye and then I just had to read it because I can't resist sock monkeys!

There was so much chemistry between the lead characters Hank and Viola from the beginning that its hard not to fall in love with the two. Hank was hired to do some work on his brothers house and started the demo a wee b
Rhoda D'Ettore
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
First i must say that romance is not my normal genre. I often find them dull.. you know they are getting together in the end, so who cares? The difference with this one was its ability to keep me entertained. I love sarcasm and wit interjected into books, even in murder mysteries. So I delighted in finding the wit and banter between the characters. Maxie's character added another layer or dimension of humor and realism to this adorable story. The only scene that lulled -- for me, and because the ...more
Theresa Lynn
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NAUGHTY LITTLE MONKEYS

I absolutely loved this book and for so many reasons. The chemistry was amazing. They didn't fall in love immediately so you get to watch them evolve into something meaningful. They are so witty and sarcastic. I was non stop laughing. I could barely breathe through the first chapter! Ellay's sense of humor is amazing! And Maxie!!!!! We all need a Maxie in our lives! I will definitely be reading this one again. Well done Ellay Branton! Job well done!
Cheryl
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. At first reading the title I wasn't sure what to expect. Once you start reading you can't put this book down! Both main characters have a painful past but when the two come together it is like fire...lol literally or at least at their initial meeting. Loved the story and sub stories of the main characters. As I read the book it was like watching a movie unfold in my mind. I would read over again in a heart beat!
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, 2015
I really enjoyed this book, and am now a huge Ellay Branton fan! This book was funny, charming, quirky, and at times, intense (oh boy, the sexual tension Viola and Hank the Hunk have). I enjoyed watching their story unfold. Viola's brother Maxie is a hoot! This is a well written, enjoyable story that I definitely recommend! I look forward to reading more from this author.
Amy
Aug 27, 2017
Kim
is currently reading it
Oct 24, 2017
Ellay Branton is a tiny little useful human who bears a slight resemblance to a shaved hobbit - except her feet and ankles are dainty. She has an inappropriate sense of humor that has often landed her in trouble. She believes that life is meant to be fun and isn't afraid to be silly - no matter who is watching. Bonus points if you join in!

Ellay lives in Northern California with her husband, her ch