Start by marking “Equating the Equations of Insanity: A Journey from Grief to Victory” as Want to Read:
Equating the Equations of Insanity: A Journey from Grief to Victory

Equating the Equations of Insanity: A Journey from Grief to Victory

“People commit suicide not because they are in grief, but because they were unable to solve the lateral equations of insanity.”

The world has observed a number of acts of brutality in the form of domestic violence, sexual assault and rape. Some of the major cases in recent past were of Elizabeth Pena, Rehtaeh Parsons, Oksana Makar and Nirvaya to name a few. Some victims man
Published April 13th 2015 by Partridge India (first published April 9th 2015)

Start your review of Equating the Equations of Insanity: A Journey from Grief to Victory
Will Roger
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got a free copy of first five chapters (upto 1.4) for review in my blog, it's so interesting to read that I finished it in the same night.
Michael Huang
May 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
I don't know where the book came from, but I picked it out at random from my shelf. It's got a weird title and an unusual cover: it might be an interesting read. Boy was I wrong. It's hands down the worst book out of 40+ I've read this year so far. Full of contrived expression, annoying typos and grammatical errors, I bet it's self published. Don't waste your time!
Renuka Mahanand
Thanks Durgesh for this precious book. Helpful for my life
Digvijay
Jun 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
Unworthy.
Pinki
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A mini dictionary of positive messages
Annu Bisht
an awesome read..!!!
Subhalaxmi
A new psychology of grief & insanity ...more
Gabriel McCann
Nope...it was in my want to read shelf. not sure how or why but I tried it failed.
WhatAmazingCrapThisIs
Mar 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Aside from the ridiculous title, this book has a wildly inconsistent premise. There is no "thing" besides God, but God is only a construction of the human brain, equations to be solved. Satpathy's book is is more a limp pop-psychology manifesto than an earnest attempt to understand people with different, if misguided views. His book is thinly sourced and poorly researched, seeming at times as if he began with a conclusion and then went in search of evidence.
Jaseena AL
Swati Singh
Dec 04, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Indian Readers: Equating the Equations of Insanity 2 18 Mar 21, 2015 06:24PM
Durgesh Satpathy is an author, management consultant, and an academician. He has done MBA from Nagpur University and PG Diploma in Psychological Counseling from Madurai Kamaraj University. He aims to reform the mindsets of people through his writing.

He is also a psychological counselor and mentor to students. He can be reached at: www.facebook.com/Sdurgesh, www.twitter.com/authordurgesh, or info@d