Start by marking “Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)

Uncaged

(Corps Security #3.5)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  13,363 ratings  ·  1,055 reviews
Greg Cage’s life is more fulfilling than he ever could have imagined. He’s married to the love of his life, has an amazing son, and in a few short months, his family will grow again with the birth of his twin girls.

The past year has been a tough one for the Cage family, but they are now on the road to healing by learning to let go of the past and looking forward to their
138 pages
Published (first published March 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Uncaged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncaged

·  13,363 ratings  ·  1,055 reviews

Start your review of Uncaged (Corps Security, #3.5)
Aestas Book Blog
OMG!!!! We're getting a CAGE novella!!!!!!

RELEASE DATE: early March!!

This is my casting for Cage
Christy
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars!!!
 photo 4e5a95ca-7ea8-41ce-8e5a-a1811022b9c1_zpscba47c57.jpg

When it comes to the Corp’s Security guys, I can’t get enough! I was excited to hear that Cage, Melissa and Cohen were getting a novella. I love this little family. Please note- if you haven’t read the first 3 Corps Security books, you shouldn’t read this novella. It is meant to be read AFTER the first three books.

Cage and Melissa didn’t have an easy journey, but all the difficult times were more than worth it. They have their son, Cohen, and Melissa is pregnant with twin girls. Life
Liza
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual Rating: 5+ Stars

Harper Sloan wears Cohen's magic cape.

Absolutely beautiful! Highly recommended! I can't even think of the most perfect words to describe how wonderful Cage, Melissa and Cohen's story have been.

Harper Sloan did it again! She just locked in her Corps Security series in my heart and it's not going anywhere from now on. All the aches, laughs and wonderful feelings that Uncaged has brought to me will be forever etched in my memory.

Uncaged is a true gift to a reader's list.
Michelle
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luvd it

I really enjoyed this even though the story again had me in tears again. This author really knows how to get to me. I think I 've cried at everyone of these book in this series. I luvin it so much even though I m a mess after it. God help me by the end of it.

I'd highly recommend this book and series. It's so good. Some of the topics were very really for me but the author wrote about it so well and this made me luv it so much. The way these people pull together when things get bad is
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 OMG Stars

photo toomuch_zpsqxzavotn.gif

Wow just freakin wow. So this little novella is about the Cage family! Things are looking great for Greg Cage, he married the love of his life, has a awesome son, and twin princesses on the way then everything changes!!!!!!

"Beauty, we're having twins!"

"Melissa, I tell you daily-many times- how much I love you. Knowing that you're my wife, that the perfect little boy asleep down the hall is my son because of you, and these little angels are a gift our love made....those are just
Catarina
3,5 Sweet Stars

This starts after the wedding of Cage and Melissa, when she is pregnant with two twin girls. Everything is finally good, but, oh well, life has a way of getting in the way and turning everything around again.

So, basically this book was some crazy mix of cheesy:

description

Lots, lots and lots of sex. (This characters seriously have some unhuman stamina. They’re worse than rabbits and tell the others EVERY details. It’s like old ladies gossiping).
And the amount of sex was even more
Leah Isakson
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!!!!!!!! Novellas are a hit or miss for me... either it's too long or too rushed... typically they are never enough for me or I am left feeling like I wish I never read that. -BUT- this was just PERFECT in my eyes! I loved every heartfelt, gut wrenching, exciting, second of it. Harper has done it again. For anyone who loved Cage, you will love him even more after reading this! He is a total package (pun intended). It was beautiful! Thank you, so much, for allowing me the chance to read ...more
Angela
5 STARS!!
I absolutely loved it. I'm not a HUGE fan of novellas because they always seemed rushed and under developed. Nope - not this one. Harper delivers again and am honored to have been able to have read this already! You guys are going to LOVE it. If you loved Cage - you will LOVE Uncaged! You won't be able to put it down.
There are some emotional scenes and some REALLLY HOT SEX!!

Cohen is ..... I can't even put my finger on it. lol! He is the highlight of the books IMO! His witty commentary
Sheridan
Jan 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its the return of our fav little man. Cohen!

First off, let me say thanks to the amazing Harper Sloan for allowing me to have an ARC. I am more than happy to share my Cage family ride.
So if you're not familiar with the Corps Security series, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, then stop here and go

Melissa and Greg (Beast) are going strong and still having some of the hottest sex on this side of Mother Earth, pregnant belly or not. The love that this couple has for each other especially on Greg's end.
Michelle
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Uncaged is the story of Cage & Melissa, after the wedding, as they discover they will be parents (not just to the little boy, Cohen, that they consider their own) and then the tragedy that shows them just how precious life is.

This was an absolutely stunning novella that showcased the true magic of love and the strength that it holds. There were so many moments in this book that really created this perfect story that I can’t divulge without giving too much away, so please use caution when
Aurora Reynolds
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Cage and I love him even more now. Thank you Harper for giving us awesome men to drool over.
C-Money

My Review:

Who can take you on a trip of pure emotion?

Harper Sloan.

Who gives you exactly what you need in a book?

Harper Sloan.

Who can write a Novella, a fucking short novella and make you so fucking happy you have goose-bumps all over your body?

Harper Sloan.

Who makes you cry and feel way to fucking much while reading that you have to step away from your iPad because you can't see the words from all the tears?

Who has written thebest Novella Ihaveever read in the
Liz
Mar 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Corps Security Series is an enjoyable series full of delicious alpha hotness and their delightful leading ladies. Regarding the timeline Uncaged overlaps slightly with Beck (Book 3). This novella spotlights Greg and Melissa and the upcoming birth of their twins.

"When I pictured my future, it was always with the acceptance that I would just be cool Uncle Greg, and maybe if I were lucky, I would find someone compatible enough to spend my life with. I didn’t expect love. I had given up that
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 stars

We love together, we fight together, and most importantly, we're there when one of us hits rock bottom with no hope of getting up again without support.

Greg Cage has everything he has ever wanted in his life, his Beauty his wife, their son Cohen, and they're due to have a new addition to the family or should I say they're expecting Twins.

All's happy in the Cage household.

photo AAA86CDC-BB90-4FF8-BB5E-0A5EF750EC3B_zps6c10h2sz.jpg

Until one day Melissa has an accident and everything crumbles around Greg and Greg has to be the man, the father
Eni
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

I loved it !!It was so cute and so beautiful and sweet !!
OMG !!!

And Cohen !! <333

The epilogue.....i need Cohen's and Dani's story !! SERIOUSLY.

Chris- Bookaddict
LOVED IT Even though it is a novella Harper delivers one hell of a story !!!!!!

Got My ARC woo Hoo

Lanie
omg!! is it possible to love cage and cohen even more?
a million love for this!!
i love you harper!!

EPIC FANGIRLING!!!!!!!

My Pink Fairytales
Even this short novella has a plot well put together and has more emotions that pages.
Harper Sloan, “thank you” for making me cry an scare me to death with your drama.
Maggie
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, that's how I would describe this!
It's so nice to see Greg and Melissa, Cohen, Axel, Maddox, Sway and the rest of the gang. And while there was a complication with Melissa and the babies, I knew in my heart nothing too bad would really happen so I was able to enjoy and relax : )

OH and the epilogue !!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!
I'm thinking a spinoff????
✿kawehi.reviews
TEASER ALERT!:

Lisa
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014, march
5 magic stars

Why ramble about how much I loved this novella when I can just give you a short review in pictures:

After going through a lot of drama, Greg, Melissa and Cohen's life was finally calming down and everything was basically close to perfect. Greg was happier than he's every been being married to Melissa and having such a wonderful son. I swooned over his declarations of love:

photo tumblr_ljb1zobzo31qdwkzy_zpsfc97cc6c.gif

Then if life couldn't get any better, Greg and Melissa's news that she was having twins made me:

photo excited_zpsca072db4.gif

But with
Kelena
Feb 22, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
HOLY SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!
description

My Cage and Melissa are back!!!!!!!!!!!

Polly
Jan 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing addition to my fav series. I love everything Harper writes.

That epi had me big time grinning!! Oh Cohen how I love you.

I can't wait for Ash's book (even though I still prefer Maddox first..lol)

Julia's Book Haven
Loved it, Cohen is probably the cutest kid ever and I loved the little flash we get of him when he is older. I'm really excited and hopeful that that means he is getting his own book.
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Exclusive Christmas bonus scene ties into the amazing epilogue:

Uncaged (Corps Security #3.5) by Harper Sloan
5 stars

Please do not read this book standalone, it a novella meant to be part of the series so please read you read Axel, Cage and Beck.
It is novella so the review will be shorter but no a reflection of my love of this book, yes it is rare that I love a novella but I loved this one.

Uncaged is a continuation of Cage, as it about the Cage family, I
AJ
Jan 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series, and I love Greg Cage! Since I met him in book #1, I loved him hard! And this is a fantastic epilogue to his and Melissa’s story.

Now happily married and loving life with their adopted son, Cohen, Greg and Melissa are thrilled when they discover that Melissa is pregnant – and not only pregnant, but pregnant with twin girls! Yep, life is pretty much perfect for the loved-up couple, until something happens that threatens to destroy all that they have found together.

I started
Emily
When Greg Cage met Melissa, he knew she was special, she became his everything. Greg couldn't be happier with his his son and Melissa in his lives and now that they are expecting twin girls, he knows his life will be even greater than before. Until an an unexpected turn has Greg wondering if he will ever be able to get his life back again.

Ho boy...if you have not read Cage, pick it up before reading. This one had me elated, broken, and wanting to pick up and reread again. Harper Sloan has such a
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Perfect little OMG angsty and HOT as hell extra for the great Greg Gage/Beast and his Beauty, Melissa!

They still have that insatiable hunger for one another while having a swoon-worthy love. Cohen is as sweet and super as ever and they have a picture perfect family including the rest of the boys!!!

Cant wait for Maddox Locke....I know that his tale is not next, but i can wait....
Amazon Link?? 1 35 Feb 11, 2014 12:31PM

• Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Obligation (Underground Kings, #2)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her/Him, #4)
  • Distraction (Underground Kings, #3)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Finally Finding Faith (The Reed Brothers, #3.5)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Proving Paul's Promise (The Reed Brothers, #5)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
Harper Sloan is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today best selling author. She resides in north Georgia with her three daughters, four cats and one dog. While being independently published is a dream, she also has three traditionally published titles with Pocket Books. When she isn't working hard on her next novel, you can most definitely find her with a book in hand.

**To contact

Corps Security (5 books)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)
“Cohen starts smiling and nods his head.  “This is good, Daddy.  I knew my angels would give me sisters.  I asked them.”  Melissa stops laughing and grabs my hand.  “What do you mean, baby?” she asks on a whisper. “I asked Nana, Mommy Fia, and Auntie Grace to give me a sister.  I said I wanted a sister more than anything in the world so I can look out for her like Daddy looks out for you.” 15 likes
“Plus, Maddox has one too.  Lust over him.” 3 likes