Start by marking “Trailer Life: True Tales of a 7 Year RV Adventure” as Want to Read:
Trailer Life: True Tales of a 7 Year RV Adventure

Trailer Life: True Tales of a 7 Year RV Adventure

Selling your home and moving somewhere new is always an adventure. Selling your home in the suburbs and moving to the country to live in an RV while you build your dream house is an epic journey that only the tenacious can survive. Join Karrie Bunting as she becomes that tenacious survivor and recounts her hilarious and sometimes epic tale of living the TRAILER LIFE. For s ...more
Published March 4th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Trailer Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trailer Life

Becky
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle, own
I expected this book to be better. It really was nothing more than a collection of thoughts from a mom of four children- it could have been any mom in any house. We all think our kids are funny, cute, a handful, and our life is crazy. It is! I expected this to be a lot more about how she made it work living in a crowded trailer. With the exception of one of the last appendix, it was just a collection of stories about her kids and trying to live life, build a house, carry on in the middle of nowh ...more
Wendy Phraner
Sep 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
A well-written, fun read.
Terri Bertelsen
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh! How I needed this!!

Reading Karrie's story is like having drinks in a pub with a new friend and discovering that she has the same problems, fears, and frustrations as you do. And that she's funny as well.
This is not a travel memoir, nor is it an excruciating house-building saga. Rather, it is a look at day-to-day life of a young, growing family living in an RV while they build their new home.
The author's way of looking at things (keeping a positive attitude and finding humor) is refreshing.
Wendy Dente
Very simple to read book, didn't really give me a lot of insight as to what it is like living in an rv for 7 years, I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for information. If you are looking for something to kill some time, it's not the worst book I've read.
Shelly
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute adventure story

I thought this was a nice short read. It had many humorous tales of their life living in a trailer. Yet I was able to relate to the struggles and family stories.
Alison
Apr 16, 2016 rated it liked it
A lovely light read. Lots of laughs, but some stressful events too. I admire Karrie for living so long in a RV with four kids & a husband.
Jamie
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this memoir!
Irene Moyer
Just what I needed

A good read. This woman is amazing. Four kids, husband, mentions at very end she is in law school... cool and (hilariously) calm under pressure.
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: true, lds, humor, adult, own
This book reminds me of books by Jenny Lawson without the swearing.
Vruti
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
simple book... like the title it only gives trailer of author's life......

could have been better..
Terry Gardner
Trailer

It really was not what I had thought it would be.... my interest just was not in it even starting the book over twice
Alice
Nov 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was a nice read, mostly about raising kids. Really almost no information about RV living or traveling more about roughing it and family life in a rural setting.
Debra
Aug 29, 2016
LAS
Jul 17, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Tax & Legal Playbook: Game-Changing Solutions To Your Small-Business Questions
  • The Truth About Nature: A Family's Guide to 144 Common Myths about the Great Outdoors
  • Cutted Chicken in Shanghai
  • Life Happens: And Other Unavoidable Truths
  • Redneck Debutante
  • The Dream of Water: A Memoir
  • Bash and Lucy Fetch Confidence
  • The Souvenir: A Daughter Discovers Her Father's War
  • The Bigger Book of Parenting Tweets: Featuring More of the Most Hilarious Parents on Twitter
  • Lolas' House: Filipino Women Living with War
  • The Kid's Guide to Bella the Bichon Frise
  • My Purple Toes
  • Who is Santa? And how did he get to the North Pole?
  • Alan Turing: The Enigma Man
  • Dogtology: Live. Bark. Believe.
  • Living the Mediterranean Diet: Proven Principles and Modern Recipes for Staying Healthy
  • Surprise: Embrace the Unpredictable and Engineer the Unexpected