Start by marking “Tied Book One: The Reign Series” as Want to Read:
Tied Book One: The Reign Series

Tied Book One: The Reign Series

The heartbreak of my past has begun to heal.

After the death of my parents and a divorce, I struggled in the darkness. Craving a new life, I shed the inhibitions that have sequestered my deepest desires.

I seek an awakening.

The path leads me to Reign and into the hands of BDSM club owner Caleb Dunn. Despite his reluctance, Caleb agrees to mentor me, quickly becoming a fix
Published March 16th 2015 by Piper Malone

To ask other readers questions about Tied Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tied Book One

Natalie M
Oct 01, 2016 Natalie M rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-on-kindle
Amy
Mar 22, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review from the author. After the death of her parents, a divorce Reagan struggles with who she is and decides to leave her comfort zone sexually and the always responsible person she is. This inner conflict leads her to Reign, a BDSM club owned by Caleb. She researches the BDSM lifestyle on the internet and through books before requesting to find a Dom to train her to see if she is or can be a submissive, Caleb reluctantly agrees to be her temporary Dom, to mento ...more
Kimberly Christman
Mar 18, 2015 Kimberly Christman rated it it was amazing
Excellent story and cannot wait for the next one!!!!

Absolutely loved this story. I loved that it is the here and now. It speaks of real life events that a person can relate to and draws you in for a session of cannot put this book down. I cannot wait for the series to continue, so please don't make us wait too long.
Novel Grounds
Jun 19, 2015 Novel Grounds rated it really liked it

4 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
I really enjoyed this novel. It was a nice change of pace for my recent reading. It has been a while since I enjoyed a good romantic erotica. I find that this genre is one  that has to be done really well for me to enjoy. Piper managed this with a story that piqued my interest from the start.

I will admit I was interested in this novel the minute I saw the cover in my event party. I was lucky enough to win a copy of the book to review.

I really enjoyed Reagan as a charac
Serena Akeroyd
May 21, 2015 Serena Akeroyd rated it it was amazing
LADIES, you have found yourself a new Book Boyfriend.
FIVE STARS

OMG, I loved this book. The cover, I won't deny, wasn't offputting but it totally misleads you lol. You're not sure what you're going to read and then, BAM, it hits you and you can't stop reading. All your plans go out the window and you just have to keep on reading this damn book to know what happens.
*sighs* What a lovely evening I've had :D
This book is told in 1st person POV, switching between Reagan and Caleb. Personally, I'd ha
Brandi
Jul 01, 2015 Brandi rated it really liked it
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Even if I wasn't give a free copy this book would have made my TBR list!!! Love this author! Piper has the start to a great book here. She delves into issues that not every couple faces and issues that every couple faces. She manages to let both characters develop on their own with out rushing into a change to make the book better. This book involves two people who both have jealousy issues. It shows a woman coming back into h
Melinda
Jun 05, 2015 Melinda rated it it was amazing
**more at melenasreviews.wordpress.com**

This is the first I have read from Piper Malone and boy she blew me away with the first book in the Reign series, Tied. I have to say this was actually really good and could definitely say Caleb could give a run to Christian Grey. Caleb was just so hot and sexy coming to life for me. The chemistry he has and trying so hard to not fall again for his submissive was wow. I couldn`t put it down and now can`t wait for Book 2 about Blake`s story. These character
Kathy
Jun 26, 2015 Kathy rated it it was amazing
Give me a minute to dry my tears

OMG. Piper Malone I am hooked on your books! Right from the start I was pulled into Reagan's life and right along with her fell for Caleb. Sexy, beautiful, Caleb, also a Dom. This beautiful love story has its ups and downs but is so beautifully written that it is wrapped up nicely with a happily ever after. A definite must read. Oh, I also need to say that I got a copy of this book for free. But I definitely am going to go buy more of Piper Malones books now.
CrazyDaisy
Jul 12, 2015 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

I just love discovering new authors. I recently met Piper at a signing at a local bookstore and I'm glad I did because I got to meet Caleb & Reagan. I've been a little burnt out on the BDSM genre but this was a breath of fresh air. It had me cracking up, on the edge of my seat with anticipation, and crying. Oh and let's not forget those steamy scenes. *fans self* I'm looking forward to reading Kat & Blake's story. I only wish I didn't have to wait so long.
Nicole
Apr 11, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Caleb and Reagan

This was an amazingly awesome book. The story of Caleb and Reagan was awe-inspiring. I loved the building of their relationship. I loved their banter. I ADORED Kat...cause she reminds of me, except for the whole Russian thing...lol I loved that there was some BDSM, but it didn't take over the story.
I really, really, REALLY loved this book and cannot wait for the next book this series.

Well done, Mrs. Malone! Well done!
JBird831
Jan 17, 2017 JBird831 rated it liked it
Overall this was an "ok" read for me... By no means am I an expert in BDSM, but some of the parts in this book had me scratching my head... I guess this story helped me see that a BDSM relationship can be whatever the people involved want it to be, I wasn't used to this version of D/s relationship... At times it felt like there were lots of things going on and nothing at all, kind of all over the place... A cute decent read...
Cheryl Graham Petit
Jul 03, 2015 Cheryl Graham Petit rated it really liked it
Piper Malone has written a remarkable story with characters that come alive on the page. Emotional and captivating, Tied will suck you in and keep you interested until the very end.
Stephanie Wainwright
Stephanie Wainwright rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
Gwendolyn
Gwendolyn rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2016
Marissa Michaelsen
Marissa Michaelsen rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2015
Traci
Traci is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Tamera McIntosh
Tamera McIntosh marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Allison
Allison marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Brandy Gibson
Brandy Gibson marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
MsS
MsS marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Shayna
Shayna marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
L.E. Chamberlin
L.E. Chamberlin marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
LJT
LJT marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Michele McMullen
Michele McMullen marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Nikki Barrett
Nikki Barrett marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Alyssa
Alyssa marked it as to-read
Samantha Waldow
Samantha Waldow marked it as to-read
Strausbaugh Lesley
Strausbaugh Lesley marked it as to-read
Tonya Mask
Tonya Mask marked it as to-read
Leanna Wallace
Leanna Wallace marked it as to-read
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Maria Theresa
Maria Theresa marked it as to-read
Allison Bono
Allison Bono marked it as to-read
Canna Erbes
Canna Erbes marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Piper Malone became passionate about writing in her early years and has always found comfort and belonging in the beautifully crafted words of authors she adores. Enchanted by the connection of pen to paper, Piper is never without a journal to capture her thoughts and musings. An insatiable adventure, Piper rarely passes on the chance to try something new but also enjoys the simple pleasures of a ...more
More about Piper Malone...