Start by marking “Tied Book One: The Reign Series” as Want to Read:
Tied Book One: The Reign Series

Tied Book One: The Reign Series

4.53  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The heartbreak of my past has begun to heal.

After the death of my parents and a divorce, I struggled in the darkness. Craving a new life, I shed the inhibitions that have sequestered my deepest desires.

I seek an awakening.

The path leads me to Reign and into the hands of BDSM club owner Caleb Dunn. Despite his reluctance, Caleb agrees to mentor me, quickly becoming a fix
Published March 16th 2015 by Piper Malone

To ask other readers questions about Tied Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tied Book One

Natalie M
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: have-on-kindle
Amy
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review from the author. After the death of her parents, a divorce Reagan struggles with who she is and decides to leave her comfort zone sexually and the always responsible person she is. This inner conflict leads her to Reign, a BDSM club owned by Caleb. She researches the BDSM lifestyle on the internet and through books before requesting to find a Dom to train her to see if she is or can be a submissive, Caleb reluctantly agrees to be her temporary Dom, to mento ...more
Kimberly Christman
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story and cannot wait for the next one!!!!

Absolutely loved this story. I loved that it is the here and now. It speaks of real life events that a person can relate to and draws you in for a session of cannot put this book down. I cannot wait for the series to continue, so please don't make us wait too long.
Novel Grounds
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it

4 Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
I really enjoyed this novel. It was a nice change of pace for my recent reading. It has been a while since I enjoyed a good romantic erotica. I find that this genre is one  that has to be done really well for me to enjoy. Piper managed this with a story that piqued my interest from the start.

I will admit I was interested in this novel the minute I saw the cover in my event party. I was lucky enough to win a copy of the book to review.

I really enjoyed Reagan as a charac
Serena Akeroyd
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LADIES, you have found yourself a new Book Boyfriend.
FIVE STARS

OMG, I loved this book. The cover, I won't deny, wasn't offputting but it totally misleads you lol. You're not sure what you're going to read and then, BAM, it hits you and you can't stop reading. All your plans go out the window and you just have to keep on reading this damn book to know what happens.
*sighs* What a lovely evening I've had :D
This book is told in 1st person POV, switching between Reagan and Caleb. Personally, I'd ha
Brandi
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Even if I wasn't give a free copy this book would have made my TBR list!!! Love this author! Piper has the start to a great book here. She delves into issues that not every couple faces and issues that every couple faces. She manages to let both characters develop on their own with out rushing into a change to make the book better. This book involves two people who both have jealousy issues. It shows a woman coming back into h
Melinda
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**more at melenasreviews.wordpress.com**

This is the first I have read from Piper Malone and boy she blew me away with the first book in the Reign series, Tied. I have to say this was actually really good and could definitely say Caleb could give a run to Christian Grey. Caleb was just so hot and sexy coming to life for me. The chemistry he has and trying so hard to not fall again for his submissive was wow. I couldn`t put it down and now can`t wait for Book 2 about Blake`s story. These character
Kathy
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Give me a minute to dry my tears

OMG. Piper Malone I am hooked on your books! Right from the start I was pulled into Reagan's life and right along with her fell for Caleb. Sexy, beautiful, Caleb, also a Dom. This beautiful love story has its ups and downs but is so beautifully written that it is wrapped up nicely with a happily ever after. A definite must read. Oh, I also need to say that I got a copy of this book for free. But I definitely am going to go buy more of Piper Malones books now.
CrazyDaisy
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

I just love discovering new authors. I recently met Piper at a signing at a local bookstore and I'm glad I did because I got to meet Caleb & Reagan. I've been a little burnt out on the BDSM genre but this was a breath of fresh air. It had me cracking up, on the edge of my seat with anticipation, and crying. Oh and let's not forget those steamy scenes. *fans self* I'm looking forward to reading Kat & Blake's story. I only wish I didn't have to wait so long.
Nicole
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Caleb and Reagan

This was an amazingly awesome book. The story of Caleb and Reagan was awe-inspiring. I loved the building of their relationship. I loved their banter. I ADORED Kat...cause she reminds of me, except for the whole Russian thing...lol I loved that there was some BDSM, but it didn't take over the story.
I really, really, REALLY loved this book and cannot wait for the next book this series.

Well done, Mrs. Malone! Well done!
Piper Malone writes stories about strong, driven women and their swoon-worthy heroes. Her novels enchant readers with deeply romantic tales infused with passion, friendship, and a few laughs.

Piper is a mom and teacher with a serious love for car karaoke, Harry Potter, adventures, cake, and her adopted dog, Swiss.
More about Piper Malone...