Start by marking “Margaritas by Moonlight (Maybe Mandy #2)” as Want to Read:
Margaritas by Moonlight (Maybe Mandy #2)

Margaritas by Moonlight (Maybe Mandy #2)

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  40 Reviews
Mandy’s on vacation, from the job and from memories of Braden, but on foreign land a little WORK may be required. Sex on foreign soil isn’t just a game…it’s a conquest.

This is an adult erotic novella with graphic sexual content. Buyer beware.

Steamy Sampler:

It suddenly felt very hot in the club. The air was humid. My hair clung to my shoulders but it turned me on even mo
Kindle Edition, 1, 121 pages
Published February 20th 2015 by Erotic Mayberry Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Margaritas by Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Margaritas by Moonlight

K's Kinky & Classy Books (Kaye Blanchard)
Braden? Braden, who?

Mandy decides to head to Mexico to get Braden off her mind. Enter Valentino. Ooh la la!! Muy caliente!!! Mandy seems to have a knack for disastrous events that create some of the hottest memories. Her brutal honesty and inability to filter her mouth in sexual situations make me love her to death. She is always so apprehensive about having sex and then her pussy takes over and speaks for her. She has such an unadulterated wild sex hormone that once it gets going, doesn't shut
Jen Cothran
OH MY GOODNESS!! LOL Yepp, I went right from Kinky Carnival into Margaritas by Moonlight and just sinfully good fun was found. We follow Mandy and her BFF's to Mexico, I mean who wouldn't want to go to Mexico for a good time, just DONT drink the water...hahaha

Mandy decides that since she is single and ready to mingle, and with that she decides to have a conquest for the trip...and it Maybe the funniest thing about it. We find Mandy partying hard and being rescued by a luscious Latino, who is bui
Louise Maclean
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am very grateful for the author for gifting me a copy of this book.

I have to say that am still amazed that this author is a MAN and not a WOMAN. The writing and story telling is so refreshing been told through a females eyes.

This story just flows from the ending of Kinky Carnival. The author has out did himself in this love story and bringing the characters to life. There are new characters that have a more role in Mandy's life.

Mandy goes on holiday with two of her best friends Ben and Jill. T
Leanna
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was so fun and funny. This is bok two in the series and just as good as book one, which I honestly did not think it was possible. Mandy is such an amazing and fun character. Her feistiness, bluntness, and sexual comfortability are such a great mix. between the many laughs and extreme steamy hotness this book is a MUST READ.

This is the second book I have read and loved by Chris. I am beyond impressed by his fresh, fun, and HOT writing style. While reading his books I find myself lau
maureen
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sex and margaritas

Hot Hot Hot!!!! Well Mandy is back and ready for a sexy new adventure so she is heading to Mexico for a wild time. I have to say I love Mandy, I love her friends and I love her escapades! Its been a few months since her crazy date at the carnival and she needs to have some fun. This book is hot and juicy and more fun then book has a right to be!!! CC Genovese makes you laugh, lust and yes, some how lose your panties along the way due to the panty melting situation.. the best pa
Natalie Rhodes
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Continuation of Mandy....I just love her character!! I couldn't get enough of this book. It had so many twists and turns. This author introduced us to some new characters. I love the connection between these characters. The humor that was in this book was amazing. Literally made me laugh so much. This author is by far amazing and that doesn't even do him justice. I held onto every page and couldn't get enough of it!!! I want more already. I look forward to book 3!! Hopefully it brings us somethi ...more
Samantha Ortegon (Books, Wine & Time)
As you might be able to tell, I had to go straight from Kinky Carnival Games: Maybe Mandy to book two Margaritas by Moonlight: Maybe Mandy. I as well as Mandy found myself having to rid Braden from my mind, for me that did not happen.

In Margaritas by Moonlight, Mandy and her friends Ben and Jill plan a trip to Cancun. Hoping to replace her memories of Braden's touch. She is on a mission a "conquest" as Mandy would like to call it; getting laid on a foreign land with a man that could give her th
Eve
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fun and hilarious quick read...

Another fun and hilarious quick read. C.C. Genovese has done it again. This book grabbed my attention from the first page. And yet again I was LOL. This is the sort of vacation we all dream about having; filled with fun, laughter, and a ton of rib-tickling scenarios. Once again Mandy brings her own brand of sass and eventually the really HOT "sex IN the beach" with her Latin lover. I highly recommend and can't wait to get my hands on C.C.'s next book.

same r
Eileen Janette
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mandy foxing rocks!

I feel as though the author was reading my mind giving me what i wanted. I enjoyed every scene and absolutely loved that the author used spanish sources and context.

Mandy is a carefree chick loaded of fun, excitement and maybes, having me completely connecting with her on each journey. She is a very humorous, sexy, down to earth girl, just like you and me, which makes you love her even more.

Dear C.C. Genovese you are a genius freak! And I need more Mandy! Maybe?
Mary
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mandy Does Cancun

Mandy is full of such a high level of sexual energy. This book continues her sexual frustration of not getting laid enough so her friend Ben recommends a trip to Mexico. This time we learn more about her wild friend Jill as Susie and Vince couldn't go. Jill is one wild child! Oh to be young and Mandy! She meets one of the hotel workers, Valentino, and sets her sights on getting a piece of him. Nothing surprises me with her antics or words mostly in her head! This is an exciting
Colleen Everly
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mandy really needed this vacation. This is a quick great erotic read and very humorous. You can go from giggling out loud to fully aroused in seconds. Her friends Ben and Jill are a hoot to read about and Valentino was just the guy she needed to help her with her lady blue balls.There were some very funny lines in this story one of my favorites was "Sign me up please and make mine a double! Holla!" Mandy just has a great way of looking at things which make her stories awesome.
Deanna Powers
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read!

I am absolutely in love with Mandy! She has gained her independence and learned that it's ok to be a sexual woman. Her experiences are HOT as hell and I can't wait to see what she does next. The Author pulls you in and makes you a part of Mandy's world. This a definite must read!
Wildbutterfly MC
Feb 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG, I love Mandy❤ She is off for a new adventure to try and get Braden out of her mind. Mandy is off to Mexico with 2 of her good friends. It is like Chris has been inside the thought of so many women. This book is adventurous and everything I would do on a vacation if I were single. This book is fun and sexy. Mandy takes us from a Kinky Carnival to the beautiful beaches of Mexico. I can't wait to see where Mandy takes us next.

Mandy thought she found her vacation fling when she meets up with a
Misti  Long
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Need Reservations for Cancun

I'm reading this book and I'm so into it. Then bam*****NEED TO KILL AUTHOR****. Not in a bad way just how in the hell do you just STOP. I mean please don't leave me hanging. Now while I'm ranting I know there is a third book but I swear I just blinked and this one was over.

Mandy is still thinking about Braden but she's also thinking realistically they live in different states. How will this work? Maybe this, maybe that, oh Maybe Mandy. As she's having all these thoug
Mona williams
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this was another awesome hot sexy book you wrote! you rock! its about a young woman who decides to go on a trip with her two friends. she meets a hot sexy man. oh boy do sparks fly in this book. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Lynkon Davis
Mar 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Margaritas by Moonlight: Maybe Mandy 2
By Chris Genovese

Another fun and sexy book by Chris Genovese! If you haven't read something by him, then you should. I'm still in awe at how well he does writing from a womens perspective. The lead female, Mandy, is hilarious--she has you laughing through so much of the book. Many of the situations she got herself into, I giggled thinking "yup, I've been there".
I give it 4 <3 <3 <3 <3
Brittany
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Next conquest

Mandy's in Cancun for her next conquest. I like her character so much. She's relatable and hilarious. Her friends are funny and the story flowed great. Good job once again Chris!
J Woods
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What happens to Mandy after she has the ride of her life at the carnival with Braden?? ( Maybe Mandy book 1)
Well Mandy is finding it difficult to shake off the effects of Braden and so she decides to go to Cancun with her friends Ben and Jill and with a " sign me up please and make mine a double!! Hola!!" She heads to Mexico
But she still can't get Braden out of her head until....The gorgeous Valentino appears on her radar with the words " you just need to be held" ringing in her ears she finds h
Racheal Celatka yunk
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mandy finds herself in a runt again! Every since Braden and the Carnival she has yet again found herself lacking in her g-spot department!
Ben her sassy gay BFF and decide a trip to Cancun is what they need!!! So they also enlist the help of their will do anything for a thrill friend Jill and set off for Cancun!!!
Mandy meets Valentino and all bets are off!!! The beach has never been better!!! If you had fun with Mandy at the Carnival you will have a blast splashing in the beach in Cancun!!!
Nikki
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second in the series and again does not disappoint in the hilarity that is Mandy! These books just keep getting better.. this story is all about Mandy and her Mexican hunk!
It's short funny and sexy.
Who needs Braden when there's plenty more hot men around... straight onto reading book 3 for me.
Cassy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mandy is off on an adventure with her friends. She is attempting to get Braden and their wild carnival night off her mind. She heads to Cancun with friends and is on a mission.

The banter between her and her friends is hilarious and you can't help but laugh. Mandy continues to be quirky and is determined to have a great time. You can't help but want to be Mandy or experience some of her adventure's yourself. I laughed so hard when Mandy compares the trimming of chest hairs to Mr. Miyagi and his b
Indie Editor Nancy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mandy finds herself pining for Braden, and her gay bf Ben decides it would be a great time to live a little and take a fun and warm vacation. Mandy's BF Jill tags along and her spontaneity keeps the story moving and laugh out loud funny.
"In my mind I'd run away from home and joined Braden's sexual circus."
"I'm not the stay at home and wait to get d**ked over Mandy anymore."
"Valentino wasn't a conquest. He was more like an escape, a fantasy man, a delicious cocktail I wanted to drink up."
"Nature'
Tracy
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!! This book is a full on 100% one handed read!!!... and yes ladies... stock those batteries up before you begin!!!
Mandy is on her holiday and is as horny as ever... after a false start... she meets Valentino... and yes... it's explosive!!!
A short read but damn it's hot!!! Enough to leave you breathless and panting and well... horny!!!
Chris has certainly hit the spot with this one... and i'm looking forward to seeing what else he has planned for Mandy's journey of sexual discovery!!!
Chriss
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Makes you smile for the right reasons.

Margaritas by Moonlight finds Mandy, the new and improved Mandy, and her friends on their way to Cancun for sun, sex and more sex. In an attempt to put Braden behind her and move on (as if you could) she is on the hunt for the Mexican version. 'Ches' she meets Valentino but will he be the one for her? 'Choo' will have to read to find out. It's a fun, flirty read and I love that we get to follow Mandy as she navigates her way through the world of men, some go
Lynne
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Having read Maybe Mandy 1, I was expecting more of the same sexual shenanigans. Boy was I wrong. Chris Genovese doesn't just TELL you about Mandy's dry spell, he makes you FEEL it. You go along with Mandy on her holiday to Mexico, feel every false start and sexual letdown as if it is your own clit being abandoned at a crucial moment. And when Mandy finds her "Cancun Conquest"? You get to go along for the ride!
Leslie Kitchens
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As I stated before, I want Mandy's life. I would love to visit Cancun!!! As always, Chris, you're a genius!!! A beautifully written book by a pure genius
Natasha Hooks
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
2 for 2! This is the second book that I am reading by Chris and it is off the hook! I love him as a person so far by following him and his books, thus far, has definitely been some good late night... One handed reads.

This story pretty much picks up from where Book 1 leaves off, but it fills in the time span that we may have missed. We have young, horny AF Mandy, who is trying to find herself and her kink, per say lol. She goes off on a vaca and meets the sexy Valentino, the pool boy. He is charm
Dawn
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another hot one from CC Genovese! Mandy sure does find some good adventures. On a trip to Cancun with her friends, she decided to go on a mission. Trying not to think of her sexual fun with Braden at the carnival, she decides it would be a great idea to find a Mexican fling until her vacation ends, hoping that will remove traces of the kinky carnival fun she had months ago. Mandy & her friends had a great time enjoying the beauty of Cancun, dancing & drinking the nights away. What's bett ...more
MEXICANCUTIE
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very hot and entertaining read. It's a crazy sex filled getaway for Mandy and her friends that will have you laughing and leave you hot and bothered and then you may just start reading it again!! I highly recommend this book!!
Cate
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mandy is back again and this time she going on vacation. The gang has gone to Cancun and are after a wild time. What a great ride this was. It was funny, sexy and very very hot. Mandy is fast becoming one of my favourite characters. Chris has written another great read one you don't want to put down.

Maybe Mandy (3 books)
  • Kinky Carnival Games (Maybe Mandy #1)
  • Slippery When Wet (Maybe Mandy #3)