Start by marking “Loyal (Bonded to the Alpha #2)” as Want to Read:
Loyal (Bonded to the Alpha #2)

Loyal

(Bonded to the Alpha #2)

It isn't easy, being an alpha wolf's bond-mate, but Callum is determined to make it work with Nero, despite the alpha's dark moods and Callum's insecurities about being the only human in a wolf pack. But when an old lover shows up in Raglan, the strain of jealousy pushes their relationship to breaking point.

The alpha's duty is always to do whatever is best for the pack.
Published March 16th 2015 by Robin Moray

To ask other readers questions about Loyal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loyal

Start your review of Loyal (Bonded to the Alpha #2)
Steph ☀️
May 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Much better!

***3.5 stars***

Well, I am glad that I actually gave this series another shot thanks to my fellow GR friend DarienMoya. This one was so much better than the last 🙏🏼. I have to say that some of the questions I had from the last book were answered here. So I feel somewhat better. My only complaint is Callum to be honest. He is ridiculously immature, to the point he was getting very unlikeable IMO. Then he had an epiphany and all was right with the world lol. Still I wish something would
Katrina Passick Lumsden
I wish I could fully understand the vague dissatisfaction I felt after reading these books. It's not that I think they're bad, but they're... I guess frustrating would be the right word. There's potential for something great here, the beginning chemistry between Nero and Callum drawing the reader in and presenting the idea that this is going to turn into an epic romance.

Sadly, it never did. For two people who can sense each other's emotions after completing their bond, they do a remarkable job
Mimi
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

Loyal: Bonded to the Alpha was a little bit better than book ones of the series. Communication and misunderstandings are authors bread and butter because us as the readers are looking for the HEA that we know the characters deserve. But sometimes those misunderstandings can turn the reader off.

Each book is getting a little better let's see what book three is about.
Jenn (not Lily)
Sep 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Excellent tension, some hot as hell outdoor semi-exhibition sex, adorable 4 year old werewolf girl, and *finally* some resolution by the end of the book, at least for Callum and Nero. Now, for the next set of conflicted men in this pack...can't wait! ...more
⚣Michaelle⚣
Much more solid HEA than the last installment.
Colleen
"We're in my sister's house. My sister's seen you naked."
"Your sister did not seem to mind."
Because my sister is, apparently, a pervert. "Maybe I mind."

This was a good wrap up to the first book - Nero and Callum are still having communication issues despite literally being able to feel each others' emotions. It doesn't help that jealousy is running rampant - Callum's ex comes to town and a rival alpha wants Nero to mate with her pack members. Callum and Nero may be bonded but they
JenMcJ
Nov 22, 2020 rated it liked it
This book builds slightly on the first book but it's missing something. The bond seems so weak and the ending felt very abrupt. I wish there was a good reason for Callum not to become a werewolf and to shut that door so firmly. I really thought the next book would be Nero and Callum again because their story is so, so not done but it's not. I can only hope the next book gives them some time to the reader.

Simon
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Elements about the first two in this series made me a little uncomfortable, much as with her Boy Next Door books - nothing to make me stop reading but enough to not 100% recommend, unlike Collar For His Brat or Something Wicked. Maybe something about the inevitability of the bond? The emphasis on submission outside the bedroom? Not sure. But I keep reading.
Grace
3.5 rounded up

Enjoyable sequel to the first book. I liked getting to see Nero and Callum settle more into their relationship and come to a better understanding, and I'm definitely curios about the next book's relationship.
Niumi
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-shifter, mm-yum
Was ok. Still don't understand why Callum wanted to stay human when there wasn't any negatives to being a wolf? It was just kind of bland and OH MY GOD CAN'T THEY JUST TALK TO EACHOTHER?! their bond ia the most useless thing ever which makes me wonder why its even written for them to have it ...more
G.M Cantave
3.5 stars!
Dena
Feb 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, shifters
Nero was not very impressive as an alpha and Callum was very immature.
Jenna
Jan 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Rizu
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
the suspense is building so good but the end is kinda anti climax
Kristy Maitz
Jul 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Still good reading material.
Alexis Woods
Sep 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very good

Book two of four in series. Continues where book one left off.

KU, book in series, paranormal, wolf shifter, mates, MM, action
Rhema P __(:з」∠)__
Better than the first one, in a way. I still don’t really know why the MCs refused to communicate properly with each other; would have saved a lot of drama. Part from that, nothing amazing imo, an easy/sexy read.

Callum is very young, I didn’t expect blinding instant love for Nero. He can be attracted to other people. That was a nice change; no insta at all.
Although He was also whiny and abit of a dick, then again he’s 19.

Overall interesting ‘relationship’ drama, steamy scenes (and I mean very s
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
He's a little callous about the animal right from the beginning, pushed off about the dent in his car before even checking to make sure he knew what he hit--it could have been a person--and whether it was still alive. He was aware enough to know legalities and if the animal were still alive he'd have to call someone fast. I actually didn't much like or have sympathy for him at that point.

Later he never says anything like "sorry for your loss" or thinks that the brooding could be grieving. I get
NJS
Mar 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I like this book and I really like this series. As one reviewer said, it's 'fresh'. That is the best way to put it. The author takes some pretty standard m/m romance tropes but gives them a fresh new light and tone. I love that this is a continuation of the previous book and story. Even though things are moving kind of fast we still see a relationship naturally forming. Again, the characters are not insta-anything, even after bonding, they are still learning each other and figuring out their rel ...more
Cheryl
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
At the end of Bonded Nero and Callum have made the bond that saves both their lives. Their problems are not over. They still have relationship problems as well as problems within the pack and with the neighbouring pack. A visit from Callum's ex and matchmaking attempts from the other pack just add to their problems.
And I feel sorry for Hamish. Looking forward to his story in Claimed
Hc
I found this to actually be over better than book one I think. This one there is clearly more to the story coming at the end so there's no wonder if it is concluded or not.

Nero continues to be a bit wishy washy on the alphaness, like he's still trying to find his skin.

Once they figure out that they love each other, I'm still not sure why Callum is totally against the bite but I'm willing to see where the rest of this is going in Claiming book.
J
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
Nice to see a relatively cleanly edited story with good pacing, loose--or seemingly disparate--story threads woven together at the end, as well as just enough new issues and unfinished business to push me on to the next in the series. Not sure why I feel so surprised by Moray's work, but glad to have stumbled across her. ...more
B. U.
Jan 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am a bit disappointed in the commitment of Callum to Nero and with Nero's inability to communicate with Callum. However, still really enjoyed this second installment. ...more
Robin West
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

If you read any trilogy I suggest it be this one. The storyline and characters have kept me drawn in from the beginning. Will be sad when it ends.
Margaret Lewis
Apr 18, 2019
Ime Je Zauzeto
Dec 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • Unnatural (The Wrong Alpha, #1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Praise Me (Naughty or Nice Book 5)
  • Interrupt (A Collar for His Brat #5)
  • Merry Cherry Christmas
  • Hot Mess
  • Origin (Scales 'n' Spells, #1)
  • Captive Mate (Mismatched Mates #2)
  • The Alpha's Warlock (Mismatched Mates #1)
  • Santa Daddy
  • Finch (Forbidden Desires Spin-off, #3)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Spank Me (Naughty or Nice #2)
  • Staking His Claim
  • Top Priority (The Game, #1)
  • Finding Elliott
  • Exception (A Collar for His Brat #6)
  • That Alien Feeling (Calluvia's Royalty, #1)
  • The Only Way to Love (The Mechanics of Love #2)

Bonded to the Alpha (4 books)
  • Bonded to the Alpha (Bonded to the Alpha, #1)
  • Claimed (Bonded to the Alpha #3)
  • Mated (Bonded to the Alpha #4)