Jump to ratings and reviews

Twisted Wolf Tales #1-3

Wolf Tales with a Twist Boxed Set

Romance has never been more twisted. Get ready to dive into all new worlds and enjoy suspenseful, supernatural twists on three classic fairy tales with the Twisted Wolf Tales series.

Tempt: Little Red Riding Hood
After being ambushed by an unseen force, Rosetta sets out to confront whatever lies in the Shrouded Wood near her granny's cottage, determined to discover the temptations within. But what she finds is beyond anything she ever could’ve imagined… or hoped for.

Trust: Beauty and the Beast
While out searching for his father, Beau meets Karoline—a woman cursed to be a beast. Striking a deal with her to save his father’s life, Beau is taken to Karoline’s home deep in the mountainous woods. During his stay, he finds that there’s beauty within the beast, and slowly, for the first time in his life, falls in love.

Trapt: Snow White
Amidst the festivities of Mardi Gras, darkness creeps under the blissful veil of love entangling Jolie, the Big Easy's resident good witch. Her twin sister, the evil witch Melanie, is out to destroy Jolie before her powers can usurp her own, willing to stop at nothing to do so. Jolie, aided by Asher and his seven-man wolf pack, are set to keep New Orleans safe from Melanie’s sorcery, or die trying.

Warning: These supernatural and urban fantasy romance stories contain m/f and f/f adult situations and are meant for ages 18+.

416 pages, ebook

First published March 16, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Rene Folsom

69 books403 followers
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an artist at heart and would love nothing more than to be elbow deep in clay during her waking hours.

Rene believes that all fiction is based on some form of reality—otherwise we would never have the inspiration or knowledge to dream up the realistic situations we portray with our words. She is proud to say that her personal experiences have been inspirational, though perhaps not always identical to that of her fictional characters. Where reality and fantasy diverge, however, must remain her little secret…

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews
Profile Image for Tonya.
1,960 reviews7 followers
March 18, 2015
This is a great bundle, with 3 great books.

TEMPT
Amazing twist on an old classic. Only Rene could turn Little Red Riding Hood into a hot, steamy, suspenseful read. I could not put it down. I honestly did not know how this book would turn out at the end, absolutely loved it.

TRUST
This is another amazing read by Rene. This is the second novella in her fairy tale series. This is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, with a twist. I had high expectations with this story because Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairy tale. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed with this story.

Beau is the Beauty in this story. He knows he is gorgeous and could get any girl he would want, but he wants more than a girl that looks beautiful. He wants one that is beautiful inside. Beau is a huge sweet heart. Even when he is not interested in a girl, he doesn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her he's not into her like that.

I am not going to go into a lot of details about the beast because of the twists to this story. But, I will say I really like her.

"True beauty wasn't reliant on physical features."

TRAPT
This is the third book in the Twisted Wolf Tales. I absolutely love this series of twisted Fairy Tales. This is a new version of Snow White.

Jolie, is a witch. She has her own little shop and loves to help people. She also has an evil twin sister, that is out for revenge against Jolie. She has a bestie/coworker that is an Imp also.

Asher comes into Jolie's shop. He needs help to save one of the members of his pack. All the pack member does is sleep. Being that Jolie loves to help people, she can't say no, even though she knows he's not human, but she goes anyways.

"You're always putting on a kind, brave face for everyone, but bottling up your sorrows will only make it harder to find joy in life."

She figures out that her twin, Melanie, is behind all of this. Every bad thing that is happening to Jolie, is because of Melanie. I guess you can include some of the good also though because without Melanie doing all of this, she would have never met Asher and the other 6.

"I was falling for a werewolf. A witch and a were-how odd was that?"

I'm not going to go into too much detail about the book because I don't want to give anything away. I did have fun guessing which wolf was which dwarf. I'm pretty sure that I got them all right :) I really loved the subtle mentions about characters from the previous two books also. You don't need to read them before this one, they are all stand alones.
Profile Image for Colleen Everly.
374 reviews7 followers
March 17, 2015
I read these all separate and loved each one. Having them all together is awesome you can go from one to the other. These each are a twist on old favorite stories in some ways even better. ;) You won't be disappointed. I wasn't.
Profile Image for Andrea Rossi.
23 reviews1 follower
April 6, 2015
Oh I am so excited to see this in a box set....it's a great collection of books! Rene Folsom is a fantastic author and her paranormal romance books are da bomb!! Each of the stories in this set is a retelling of a traditional fairy tale. Tempt is a different way to tell about Little Red Riding Hood. Rosetta sets off in the dark woods to confront what is after her & what she finds is beyond her wildest dreams. Trust is a modern day version of Beauty and the Beast. Beau was looking for his father but found Karoline (a beautiful woman who was cursed to be a beast). But Beau sees past her exterior & peels away the complexity of her character. Trapt is a modern retelling of Snow White. It's the ultimate Good versus Evil fairy tale with romance thrown in. I liked all three books but I think that Tempt was my favorite! If you love paranormal romance, Rene Folsom does it right!
Profile Image for Andrea Rossi.
74 reviews
May 26, 2015
Profile Image for Stefanie.
59 reviews1 follower
March 31, 2015
Classic fairy tales like you never imagined them. Snow white, Red Riding Hood, and Beauty and the Beast with a brand new paranormal twist. Rene brings each of these classic stories to life with brand new paranormal characters. Each character is described and built beautifully. This is a wonderful box set that brings all the stories together so you can quickly devour them without changing books.
Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.