Start by marking “His Lullaby Baby (The Baby Saga, #5)” as Want to Read:
His Lullaby Baby (The Baby Saga, #5)

His Lullaby Baby (The Baby Saga #5)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  276 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Nothing ever happens by accident.

Ex-combat search and rescue officer Toby McClain had seen all aspects of humanity in his ten years of service until friendly fire took him out of action. But bitterness was something Toby could never do. He was alive. He had his family and, after being ambushed by a door, he had his eyes on the sexy new innkeeper.

Adelaide Nixon had felt the
438 pages
Published September 2015

To ask other readers questions about His Lullaby Baby, please sign up.

RJ
Holy cow. I feel like I deserve an award for finishing this and not DNFing, lol. This was sooooo long!! A good chunk could have been cut off and it would've been much better.

So, this is about Addy who is hiding out in a small town with her two children from her abusive ex. In comes Toby and he starts worming his way into their hearts. The three stars are solely for Toby and her 2 children, who were beyond adorable, especially little Hanna. Addy just drove me crazy! Toby was nothing but a freaki
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Who are these characters.. Anyone know?

OK.. I GOT ONE ANSWER

“What?”Beth jumped on the scent of uncertainty. “What’s wrong?”A muscle moved in Damon’s jaw. “Are you guys sure about this?”Beth and Cole exchanged glances. “What do you mean?”Cole asked. Damon shifted his slight frame. “You guys have Toby now.”His gaze flicked over to where the six month old was sleeping in his car seat. “Do you still want me?”Beth pulled him into her arms. “You will always be my baby, do you hear me? I love you so mu
Gemma Baxter
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this. Cant wait to see if Airicka does any on the children's stories :-)
Anaïs
This review was originally posted on Fifty Shades of Books

2.5 out of 5 Stars

His Lullaby Baby is the story of Toby McClain, another character from the McClain clan, which readers of the Baby Saga will already know a little about, as he is the son of Beth and Cole McClain. Toby is back in his hometown of Willow Creek as he has been accidentally shot in the army and suffers from severe pain in his hip. Soon, he meets inn-owner Addy Nixon and her 2 children, and is absolutely enthralled by her –
Sienna Logan (Lost to Books)
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Actual rating 4.5

I have no idea what it is about this series that has captivated me and kept me coming back for more. In theory I should hate it because of the kid angle. I'm not a fan of small towns who are up in everyone's business, young children, and relationships between parents. However, in this series each book is more endearing than the next and so I've been excited to read His Lullaby Baby.

Just like all of the other books in this series it held my interest and had me unable to put it do
Jo
Apr 10, 2015 rated it liked it
It's little bit slow, since u know what the lines r, u just wait when the time Addy spoke the true to Toby, how she end her marriage with the bad guy. U just keep waiting.

It's little bit unexpected that Beth wasn't being nice in the story, because she is mother wants her son all the best n thought about Addy was not the good for Toby.

The rest just like the same, pushing Calla, The old men r still nice n sweet.
Ann-Marie
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this series. I first came across His Forever Baby I think last year or the start of this new year. I read it in a day. I seriously loved it. Months passed and I decided it was time to re-read His Forever Baby then found out their was a second book! Bye Bye Baby was the second book that instantly became my favorite book of all times. I've read it about 6 times now.

I thought after that it was over but little did I know this was slowly becoming a five book series. Thank god!! And on
Diane plourde
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

description

" You enthral me, enchant me, absolutely mesmerize and infuriate me"

I received His Lullaby Baby by Airicka Phoenix in exchange for an honest review. This is my 5 amazingly, brilliant star review for this story. I truly and immensely enjoyed this book. It was very funny, sweet and loving. It had everything to make it an outstanding story. Strong family bonding, it was very funny, there was even a little suspense and some mild action towards the end. Some parts of the story were heart breaking
Kimberly Schaaf
The feelings that I have toward the McClain clan are some of the most intense I have ever felt towards a “book” family. So, when Airicka announced that His Lullaby Baby would be the last installment in the Baby Saga, I was a cluster of emotions. Excited, Anxious, Happy, Sad…you name it and this book took me through it.

His Lullaby Baby is Toby McClain’s story. Toby is the youngest brother of Calla (Be My Baby) and Damon McClain (Always Yours, Baby). Honorably discharged from the military after b
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Airicka Phoenix's writing, and there's not a book that I have read of hers that hasn't captivated me from the very beginning. His Lullaby Baby is not exception, as I LOVED it!

Ex-combat search and rescue officer, Toby McClain is home after a friendly fire injury that had him retiring too early. He's not bitter, although he does have some feelings about not working. One day, he gets hit by the door by the sexy new innkeeper, and all of a sudden his life takes on an exciting new path. Adelai
Mignon Mykel
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
4.5 / 5 stars

I had an opportunity to read a review copy of the title, but Impatient Imogene over here needed to buy it. Couldn't wait. Because while I loved the idea of the parents having books and then their kids having books, it was Damon's interactions with kid brother, Toby, that really had my heart going, and if there was one book I was dying to read, it was Toby's.

And pairing Toby with a single mom of not one, but two kiddos? Gosh, I loved this book.

Toby came home from war and he has some
Marie
4.5Stars
Toby McClain is home after a friendly fire injury has forced him to retire. Although he is not bitter about it he would of course much rather be working. Then he gets hit, literally, by the new innkeeper and things change. Adelaide had a relationship that was less than desirable so she has sworn off men. Just when Toby breaks through to Addy her past comes back to bite them in behind.

This was a very interesting read and the characters were well written. I enjoyed that all of the emotions
Lilliana
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Airika wrote an amazing book, and I loved every second of it. Reading about Toby from the moment he was introduced, it was great to get to know the character more and see what an amazing man he is. From beginning to end we watch the characters develop and grow, and just like the other books, we have a way to relate to them. Addy’s story is dark and painful, and was something I could relate almost completely relate to. Hearing her story and seeing the strength she held through the book, even afte ...more
Nanette Bradford
In my opinion everything airicka phoenix writes is out of the park awesome. This series end is bittersweet but Toby and addys story is so worth the heartbreak.
If you've read this series you've already fallen in love witht the McClains. Their family is an oddity but the strength and love they have for each other is what holds them all together. Reading about them has made me want to be part of their family. Toby is the youngest and the last to leave the nest. I felt a bit dirty thinking how sexy
Geri
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book will have you going through a whole round of emotions. You will cry, laugh, get angry, and try and survive the drama! This is the story of Toby and Addy and it is the perfect one to bring the series to a close. The McClains are a family that you would love to be a part of and if you weren't lucky to be part of them then just to hang out with them would be special. I loved that we were able to get glimpses of the family members from previous books and they all add to this story. The cha ...more
Kim Ginsberg
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Toby McClain is back from being injured in the military. He gets his wits knocked out of him in more ways than one by one Addy Nixon. Addy has taken over the Inn near town and also gives horse riding lessons for extra money. They meet again when Toby is asked by Calla and Willa to take their kids for their lessons. Toby is surprised to find Addy there and tries like hell to get her to say yes to a date. Little does he know that Addy's past is dark and her secrets will come back to swallow them a ...more
Heather andrews
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Toby is such a sweetheart and he knows how to relieve tension, "the tension that had appeared along his jaw softened. His mouth bowed. “I wear my socks to bed and scratch myself at the dinner table.” He has a way with words, “now that I’ve been inside you,” he hissed into her ear while he pounded into her. “I am going to eff you every chance I get.” I love this series, the characters are always so lovable, and entertaining.
Virna
Sep 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
So I read a little and stop until I finnish this, I did not care for the book, why is a cheesy drama story. I also thought the suspense part of the plot dropped in way too late and probably wasn't a necessary development but was mildly interesting and occasionally dragged. The character were ok. The only spot on was the relationship with her future mother in law.
Tracy Lundy-Munn
His Lullaby Baby is the fifth book in the Baby Saga series by Airicka Phoenix. Again, another solid book that has my attention from beginning to end. The characters were solid and well developed. Loved the depth, emotion and chemistry in both of the characters and storyline. Looking forward to more books by this author!!!
Kelly w/ BOOKS to LUST BY
5 Stars

A must read from this author. Toby and Addy are amazing. Toby is all hot alpha and Addy is so sweet and shy. Together they are a perfect team.
* contains triggers for emotional abuse but is written in a way that makes the reader realize that anything can be overcome with love.
Stacy Mcaskill
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Perfecting Ending For A Great Series

The last of The Baby Saga books was such a joy to read I struggled to put it down to get off the train. I loved the speed at which the story developed, Toby and Addy were such great leading characters, and it was great to catch up with some old favourites as well.
L.L. Hunter
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the final instalment of the Baby Saga, and i think it's the best one yet! Toby and Addy are so cute. I like learning about Addy's past which was just horrible. But the thing I know about these books is there is always a happy ending. I'm sad to say goodbye to one my favourite literary families. If you haven't checked out these books, I urge you to right now!
Kathy
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn't put this book down!

Loved this book. Airicka Phoenix has done it again. She transforms the story until you are a part of it. I couldn't put this book down. I had to see if Addy got her HEA. Read it and see.
Kelly w/ BOOKS to LUST BY
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yasmin  Vasquez
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

I enjoyed this book, I knew Toby was going to turn into a good strong man. I knew the woman that captured his heart was gonna be somebody worth saving. Addy never what hit her when she crashed into Toby then he crashed into her life.

Tabitha Bangert
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending

This one is a great ending to a wonder story. It's to bad that it's the last one unless it continues with the kids.
Maike
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5
Tina
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series!! I hate to see it end.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Ascension (Gryphon, #4)
  • Sinful Rewards 11: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
  • Dark & Twisted Games (Hearts of Faeylon, #1)
  • Sarah's Surrender (Bound and Determined, #2.5)
  • Beautiful
  • Enticing Interlude (Tempest, #2; Black Cat Records, #5)
  • The Ruin of the World (The World Without End, #4)
  • Tattooed Scars (Tattooed Billionaire Series #2)
  • Phoenix Rising (Maggie Henning & The Realm #1)
  • Avenge (Patronus, #2)
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • The Virgin and the Viscount (The Bachelor Lords of London, #2)
  • Secrets & Lies 3: The Ferro Family (Secrets & Lies, #3)
  • The Garden of Eden (The Eden Chronicles #1)
  • ParaWars: Uprising (ParaWars, #1)
  • Dark Deliverance (Divine Hunter #2)
Airicka Phoenix is a multi genre author of dark contemporary & dangerous paranormal romance starring strong female leads and sexy alpha heroes.

For more on Airicka, follow & join her on:

Follow Airicka on BOOKBUB

____________________________

Airicka's monthly newsletter contains writing updates and exclusive giveaways!

____________________________

Becoming part of Airicka's
More about Airicka Phoenix...

The Baby Saga (5 books)
  • Forever His Baby (The Baby Saga, #1)
  • Bye-Bye Baby (The Baby Saga, #2)
  • Be My Baby (The Baby Saga, #3)
  • Always Yours, Baby (The Baby Saga, #4)