Start by marking “Hot Zone (Major Crimes Unit, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hot Zone (Major Crimes Unit, #2)

Hot Zone

(Major Crimes Unit #2)

--SEQUEL TO THE ACTION-PACKED THRILLER NOVEL 'SOFT TARGET'
--From bestselling author, Iain Rob Wright
--Also includes bonus novella, DAYS OF CHRISTMAS by Craig Saunders

Sarah Stone is missing.
The terrorism threat in the UK is growing. MCU agent, Howard Hopkins, has been called to hospital. Not because he is sick, but because there has been an outbreak. Somebody has intent
Published March 16th 2015 by DeadPixel Publications

To ask other readers questions about Hot Zone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Zone

Ami
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: disaster, series, thriller
This is a exciting thriller filled with many twists and turns and tons of action. I throughly enjoyed reading this second book in the series and look forward to book 3. I highly recommend it and everything else written by Iain Rob Wright.
Donna
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Political Thriller #2

Book 2 of the Major Crimes Unit is as good and fast paced as the first. With plenty of action and even more intrigue, join the MCU as they try to stop yet another and more horrific terrorist attack. Another masterfully written tale.
Kat
May 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I think my mind has just been blown! Normally, I don't read these types of books but since it was written by Mr. Wright I had to give a try and I'm so glad I did!
Paulette Waters
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed book.
Georgina Perfect
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great thriller series
Ann Keeran
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Major Crimes Unit series continues the task of keeping Britain safe from terrorists. Ranging from biological threats to old fashioned gun battles the MCU fights a royal battle to stop terrorism. Iain Rob Wright has written another superb thriller.
Kimberly Trivette
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Riveting

On the edge of my seat the whole book. Just when you think you have figured the outcome, Sarah takes another twisting turn involving her father, and turmoil. The end was very unexpected. Can not wait for more.
William Bitner Jr.
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Iain Rob Wright...can't wait for book 3 "End Play" coming in 2016.
Sania
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3.5 stars*** A bit short for my liking and a cliffhanger. Still, Im looking forward to the next book.
Pauline Macleod
Fantastic

Loved, loved, loved this book. Looking forward for book 3. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who love suspense.
richard o keeffe
Oct 10, 2017
Michael
Jan 16, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec

Major Crimes Unit (3 books)
  • Soft Target (Major Crimes Unit, #1)
  • End Play (Major Crimes Unit, #3)
“I wanted to see for myself how much of a man you are. You certainly wear your scars well. If you cut your hair short, I wouldn’t even know you lacked a cock.” 0 likes