Start by marking “Not Vanilla - Voyeurism” as Want to Read:
Not Vanilla - Voyeurism

Not Vanilla - Voyeurism

(Not Vanilla)

This erotic duo of stories will take you into the intriguing world of the voyeur and the exhibitionist.

Watch Me by Jennifer Lynne - Isabel and her sexy neighbor play an erotic game of voyeurism, but what happens when Izzy's husband discovers her Sunday night secret?

Lookin' Good by Roz Lee - Travis knows the secret Bailey Rose keeps tucked away deep
ebook
Published May 19th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Not Vanilla - Voyeurism, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Vanilla - Voyeurism

AusRomToday
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jennifer Lynne’s Watch Me is a scorching hot read that explores at some depth and detail the voyeurism fetish.

In short, the main character Isabel married young (and to her childhood sweetheart) in turn leaving her perhaps a little devoid of sexual independence and discovery. Add to that, her husband has recently had an extramarital indiscretion which has further complicated their marriage and relationship.

As a result, Isabel takes charge of her own sexual path (yay, Isabe
Eva Millien
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
A tantalizing glimpse into the world of erotic pleasures.

Taste the forbidden. That phrase takes on new meaning with this series and in both of these teasing novelettes the reader gets two sizzling glimpses at the pleasure of voyeurism but they also get the emotional impact as well. The authors bring the stories to life with well written scenes and details that allows the readers to practically feel the heat and the emotions with vibrant intensity and the strong compelling characters
SiKReviews
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you want a couple of quick reads about voyeurism, then read this book. Yes there are two stories here and they are far from Vanilla! One is about a woman who has an obsession with her neighbor and their Sunday "dates" where he screws his partner for the day so she can watch and masterbate from her apartment.

The other is about a woman who likes to watch her guy screw random hook ups, but it offends her as much as it turns her on. It is something that is keeping them apart. However,
Sandy S
May 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date May 19, 2015

Taste the forbidden in a sexy duo by bestselling authors Roz Lee & Jennifer Lynne. These novelette-length stories will take you into the erotic world of the watcher and the watched, offering a tantalizing glimpse into a range of flavors that are definitely not vanilla!

Watch Me by Jennifer Lynne
I was so afraid, when my husband uncovered my secret. Afraid he'd hate me, or think me disgusting, or be c
D.F. Krieger
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Watch Me actually comes first in the book, so I'm going to discuss it first. Both stories are told in first person, and to me that just makes the characters so much more approachable. I really expected a short sex-filled story, but the plot in this was huge. The character's interactions with each other weren't one-dimensional. There were facets and layers to why she and her husband reacted the way they did, and why she was even doing it to begin with. We all know I'm a sucker for books about mar ...more
Karen Roma
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
WOW……where to start with this review? I loved both stories, but I will warn readers that these are most definitely EROTIC tales and not for anyone with delicate sensibilities!

WATCH ME by Jennifer Lynne:

HOT does not even begin to describe this story and the content is erotic to the extreme!

Anyone who reads this and denies being so turned on they are squirming in their seat, is seriously not human. I’m so glad I decided NOT to read this on the bus!

Wh
Sharon Buchbinder
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
What happens when two erotic writers collaborate on one very taboo topic? Sizzling fireworks, hot scenes, and whew, is it hot in here or is it me?

Voyeurism. The word alone evokes a range of response from pubescent giggles to derisive sneers. In between lies the truth: we can't look away.

In these stories we meet two very different women and their lovers, real and imagined. One woman has a marriage on the rocks. Will the exhibitionist across the alley enhance or destroy wha
Lynn
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
NOT VANILLA - VOYEURISM is a collection of two brief stories both about the pleasures of watching! "Watch Me" by Jennifer Lynne is the first story and it tells the tale of a lonely wife who discovers she has a sexy neighbor, who likes to be watched. It becomes a Sunday night ritual for Isabel to stand at her window and wait to see what sexually charged show her neighbor is going to put on for her. Some nights he's with women, some nights men, and some nights he's just by himself, but there is al ...more
Kina
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a hot sexy book featuring 2 Risqué stories about the voyeurism fetish by two excellent authors that will make you rethink what turns you on.

In the first story "Watch Me" a wife in a bit of a marital mess after her husband has cheated on her discovers the erotic pleasure of watching her sexy neighbor participate in sexual acts with various partners. He knows she watches and they both gain pleasure from their mutual viewing, but what started out as a one way act soon changes when her husb
Michelle Eriksen
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Watch Me by Jennifer Lynne
The game is simple, Look but don't touch. They have been playing this sensual, sexy game for a while now and it has become an addiction. She loves to watch, he loves to give her a show, but her husband finds out and this adds another dimension to their game.

Looking Good by Roz Lee
“Oh, how I love to play the virtuous woman when deep inside I’m anything but. That’s the power Travis holds over me. He knows, and he loves me anyway.” Bailey Rose. This
Le Ann Foster
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
♡♡Reviewed by Book Fancy Book Blog♡♡

I gave this book 4 stars!

For a short erotica read it's a good book. It took me by surprise that I was getting 2 different stories by 2 different author but that didn't take away from the story. If you want a great exotic read that will leave your kindle on FIRE and panties wet then this is a must read for you.

The first story is about a woman watching her neighbor having sexual encounters. What happens when her husband finds out she lik
N. Kuhn
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic, shorts, taboo
*I received this book free in exchange for an honest review*
Holy Hotness! Lawd pass me a towel, a mop, a toy, something! These are two smoking hot, sexy, erotic stories. Who thought just watching would be such a turn on?! Now, I'm not saying I'm going to stand in a dark corner to watch strangers, but these 2 stories were just amazing! Short, smoking hot and damn, you have to read this! Don't let the taboo idea of watching deter you from these stories. They aren't obscene in a bad way.
Thes
Kathryn
Whew! The title says it all in this two-novella-for-one by steaming hot authors. Voyeurism being the topic. Both relationships are straining at their bonds, broken and changed. These authors put you into the room(s) with the partners, and the emotions are high.
Tracie R
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not Vanilla – Voyeurism has Watch Me by Jennifer Lynne & Lookin' Good by Roz Lee. Each story is a short, hot erotic tale that will curl your toes and make your heart race. So jump on in and let your naughty side get hot with Not Vanilla – Voyeurism.
Jen
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This author has a true gift with words. A sexy and provocative theme that's so poetically written it's beautiful. In my opinion the erotic nature is taken up a notch with with how eloquently the author writes of the true importance of the love that exists between husband and wife. Simply wonderful.
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
This time I knew what I was getting myself into, I really did. hehe
But I was not all that impressed. Both authors writings were good, details great. But it was just lacking something. Not lacking in sex that is for sure!!! This book is full of sexual things.
Not much on the main character (s) having sex as them watching others, with that person's knowledge.
I guess what really threw me off (not liking)was the character would be full out in ecstasy then bam! a flashback or them th
Laci

Feb 16, 2019
Lexie Syrah
Sep 23, 2015
Roz Lee
Mar 17, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Hina
Elizabeth Stacy
Merelyn Reads
May 21, 2015
The MFRW Book Place: 20 Feb 2016 - Not Vanilla 4 4 Feb 22, 2016 07:19PM
Jennifer Lynne (aka Jen Katemi) is an award-winning & bestselling author of hot contemporary romance, occasionally with paranormal elements. When she’s not writing, Jen works in admin, looks after the family, pampers various cats, and tries to find a smidgen of time for her husband. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.

Jen is published with Evernight Publishing, Naughty Nights Press,

Not Vanilla (4 books)
  • Not Vanilla - Bondage
  • Not Vanilla - Spanking
  • Flavors of Kink Collection (Not Vanilla)