Start by marking “Ruined (She Who Dares, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ruined (She Who Dares, #4)

Ruined (She Who Dares #4)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  534 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
Ruined is book four in the She Who Dares series, but can be read as a standalone.

Hugo
I like to fuck. A lot. Anywhere, anyway, as long as I’m shooting my load in or on some pretty young thing I’m good. In fact, scrap that, they don’t even have to be pretty. What can I say? I’m an equal opportunities kind of guy.
I pride myself on being able to turn even the most self-respe
Published April 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Ruined, please sign up.
L.P. Lovell Lol. End of April. I will announce an exact release date on the 1st of April with the cover reveal.

Brooke
This book is absolutely disgusting. It's filled with constant slut-shaming, and by constant, I mean every single page. I can handle a lot in books and even sometimes I can attatch myself to an asshole hero.

Hugo is the absolute worst and most disgusting character I have ever come across. He is a sexist and degrading pig. I don't think I can actually form the words to describe my level of hatred towards this puke worthy character, so I'm going to allow some statements and thoughts from him do it
Roksana
 photo tumblr_lk15xcZAUR1qclt3z_zps4ydwrrwx.gif
YEAH YOU HEARD ME! I have more respect to myself than lowering myself to the level of this so called "Hero".. I don't need his chauvinistic's disgusting a$$ in everything that moves all over the place in this book!!!

This no way romantic or sexy! Just plain disgusting and degrading towards women!...
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
3.5

I love LP's writing style...honestly, she is one witty chick.

Hugo is a nut, an absolute whack job and he had me in hysterics (Gaz stole the show for me).
Molly was....likeable, but hated that she yanked the good old doctor's chain.

I have to admit, I am a hero/heroine only love story lovin' kind of girl, and Hugo is a major dawg playa. So I went into this read strictly from a comedy type of read rather than a romantic read. So be warned - both characters stray and their commitment to one ano
Talltree
May 03, 2015 marked it as author-genre-trope-not-for-me
Just the blurb makes me wanna puke, I don't want any h ending up with this guy!!
I Love Story Time
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, melyssa-lys
LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

"No-one ever said that love was straight forward. The heart doesn't play fair."

I knew this was going to be a phenomenal read! I LOVED Theo and Lilly's story and I didn't think it could be topped, but this story...Hugo and Molly's story...was hands down A-MAZING! It was crazy hot with such intense emotion. The writing is flawless, and the characters are so well developed and human that you can't help but fall in love with them! I laughed...I cried...I cringed...and...I even fis
Aubrey- CGSR
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 ‘Talk British to me’ Stars

I read the blurb for this book and was instantly hooked. But after reading this book, I can say that blurb truly doesn’t do it any justice—at all.
Emotionally, I was all over the map. I hated, I loved, I cringed, I laughed, I cried, I lusted……see what I mean? Me= Emotional hurricane.

Hugo is the sexy, dirty-talking, British manwhore. He makes no apologies for his actions. And let me tell you, some of his actions were quite appalling. Hugo is confident to the p
Devlynn Ihlenfeld
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are some books you read, finish the story and move on. THIS IS NOT THAT BOOK? It is technically book 4 in the series, but can 100% be read standalone.

Hugo is a horny, woman loving, booze drinking, man whore. And I love every minute of it. He is crazy, and loveable and we really see a new side to him. He is also sweet and loyal to those who he considers friends. And don’t get me started on Gaz, the lazy horny dog!

Molly is the sweet girl. She almost comes off as innocent, until she opens he
~ Cariad ~
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED!!

Finally got my arse into gear and have a full review HERE

I loved Hugo, Rambo (Hugo's cock!) and Gaz so much!!!
description

1st REVIEW:
I seriously loved every word of it!! Give me a little time to make a full 'Gif & Gush' review, but don't hesitate to buy this hysterical, dirty, sexy, hot, 'Hugocentric'?!! (he's worth making up words for!!) Brit read : )

SP HONEST REVIEW
Click any below to visit us!

Caro Richard
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Firstly before I get into this I have 1 thing to say, and loud.....THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS I HAVE EVER READ....and these are my reasons why!

* The blurb had me hooked and wanting more
* Emotions - cackling in laughter (dog poo scene, stag weekend scene!)one minute and then shouting at my kindle the next....'admit you a-hole'!
* Fantastically written by a very talented author
* Relationships between characters reminded me of me and my friends growing up
* Full of English-isms!
* Sex was off the c
Allegria
Oct 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
There are manwhores and then theres Hugo who got a double phd in manwhoreology. He was such a disgusting, desperate slut in the first 3 books, it wouldve a taken ALOT to convince me he changed. The guy was sick as in needed serious therapy. This is the kinda character who i knew in a couple years wouldve cheated on molly, and molly would forgive him so i guess they were a good match.
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
I love manwhore stories! 'Ruined' is a story of a manwhore, Hugo Harrison, who doesn't have a reason to grow-up. Hugo has it all, money, successful businesses, women at his beck and call, and good friends. Hugo obsessively enjoys sex, he doesn't go a day without it. He's a commitment phobe, as soon as there is any sign of feelings Hugo run for the hills. Molly and Hugo had several trysts and when Molly shares her feelings, Hugo in turns pushes her away.

Molly is a good girl, a good friend and a r
Rob
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-on-amazon
The Good
We first met Hugo in the previous She Who Dares books and he was anything but a secondary character. He didn’t say much but when he did it was priceless. Every scene he was in, he owned it. His attitude, his antics and his pearls of wisdom were genius.

That is why everyone who read the first three books were chomping at the bit to get hold of Hugo’s book, including me. I wanted to read a book about a complete filter-less man-whore. I wanted to know more about who Hugo was and why he was t
Megzy
Sep 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
PASS!
Lauren
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
AHHH LP!! YOU ARE KILLING ME!! I knew as soon as I picked up this book that I was about to get into a "If you disturb me while reading you're gonna lose a body part" mode. I wasn't wrong. I innocently decided to read Ruin while taking a break from packing to move. No packing was done for the last 12 hours much to my husbands dismay.

Hugo and Molly's story wrecked me in an unconventional way. These two have always been on a crash course for love in my opinion, but neither one of them are the type
 ~V~
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I know it says that this can be read as a stand alone but i don't know that i would have enjoyed it as much, had i not read the first three books...so if it were up to me i would tell people to definitely read books 1-3 before reading this...Hugo is such a huge part of all the other books and i just don't think that you can truly appreciate the guy and all his sluttiness unless you've read all about the shenanigans he pulls in the earlier books!

Hugo is the quintessential manwhore...there is no
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are some books you read, finish the story and move on. THIS IS NOT THAT BOOK! It is technically book four in the series, but can 100% be read standalone.

Hugo is a horny, woman loving, booze drinking, man whore. And I love every minute of it. He is crazy and loveable, and we really see a new side to him. He is also sweet and loyal to those who he considers friends. And don’t get me started on Gaz, the lazy horn dog!

Molly is the sweet girl. She almost comes off as innocent, until she opens
Raj
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If this book was a purely romantic escapade than it would have been a one star for me because it fails dismally in that 'love cures all instantly' department.If you can ignore that fact & want a book that reads true to the nature of the beast than this book shines bright & is deserving of a five sexual stars.

The hero fucks his way through a plethora of women in between hooking up with the leading lady of the story without an ounce of discernibly remorse though this is done with no malici
Jennifer G.
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
I don't ever, and I mean EVER read a book out of series. I saw this one and it said that it could be read as a stand-alone, and I picked it up. Even so, I still usually start from the beginning. This was so out of context for me. But ANYWAY, it was a great book. I enjoyed it so much that I might have to go back and read the others, lol.

I enjoyed all the characters, every last one of them. I laughed so many times out loud, wondering where you can
Lewlin
May 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
I saw this book being pimped on Facebook and the blurb sounded great and the cover was pretty hot, so I bought it.

Unfortunately, I found the book unreadable and therefore it was a DNF for me.

Now I realise I am in the minority as many people have rated this book 4 or 5* but I just couldn't push through the extremely bad editing. I've read a lot of books and never have I come across a published book that has been edited by someone who hasn't a clue about the rules of basic punctuation. That's if t
Lisa
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, reviewers
Ruined by LP Lovell is the fourth book in her She Who Dares series but CAN be read as a standalone. This book, unlike the three predecessors focuses on Hugo and Molly, best friends of the main couple in books 1-3.

Picture the biggest manwhore ever. A gorgeous man with tons of sex-appeal that promises a fantastic time but makes no promises, no commitments. Then multiply that by 1,000 and you have Hugo.

Molly is a good girl except when it comes to Hugo. Hugo lets her be her true self. Problem is, Hu
Judy Miracle
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
I received this book in return for an honest review

HOLY HELL!!! This is my first book by LP Lovell and I can say that I will be reading more! This book not only contains hot sex but also humor, love and lust. Its an all around amazing book.

Loved, Loved, Loved Hugo and Molly, their chemistry is out of this world hot. Hugo is a total manwhore and doesn't even deny it. He is not the relationship kind of guy that is until Molly creeps in and gets under his skin before he can stop it. Molly is fun l
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
I love this whole series. Hugo doesn't do relationships at all, not even friends with girls , not until Molly. Molly is a sweet girl who wants things dirty. Molly and Hogo have slept together in the past and Molly put a stop to it when she realized she was getting feelings for him. now she seeing alex a dr but her friendship with Hugo is growing along with her feelings, but when she decides she will have what she wants with Hu
Cc
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it
10/28/16
4 stars for writing, -1 star for Hugo and Molly. I felt guilty about just giving this one star b/c it's really well written.

I hate giving one star to an author who can really write. But....this really was...just...hmm......icky. I wonder sometimes if some authors really do hate particular heroines, because a strong case can be made for that exact situation in this book. I just felt sorry for Molly and just kinda felt sorry for Hugo, too. Oh well, just my opinion. You may feel differently
Marika
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved loved loved Hugo and Molly's story. These two together are not only crazy, in a good way, because they make you laugh,oh boy fan yourself,they are totally scorching hot!! The chemistry off the chart!!!
There are laugh and tears too and I got plenty mad but knowing Hugo I knew this was going to happen!!!
A beautiful story...and of course it's fun and sexy too!
Jo
Apr 15, 2015 rated it liked it
this is not my book, even i do love Theo and Lily, but not Hugo and Molly.
Stupid of them, wasted their time and caused Alex hurt.

Alex may not a good guy but he didn't deserve what he need to have. If Molly wants her wild, stay with Hugo, she needs to, she kept Alex becuase she thought it is her life boat.

I don't agree it.
Բռɠε£ })i({ Ɖɑʋɩς
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was way better than the other books in the series. I enjoyed it a lot more. Hugo was the worst of all man whores but he was so likable. I only had one problem.. Alex. I felt sad for him.
Stella
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love your books!! This was just a good as Theo and Lilly's story...Best book I've read this year!
Rachel Russell
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lp-lovell
Wow! Now that is a way to end a series, I'm so glad Hugo and Molly had their own book. I know this might not appeal to everyone because of the language and how Hugo presents himself. But this is Hugo, it's how he was in the first three books. I loved the first three books from this series and then this beauty...Ruined. Hugo....such a man whore, like one of the biggest I have ever met. And his language is very colorful.

Literally sex....and more sex. Well it is Hugo, what else did I expect. I lov
Rebecca
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!

Cliché I know but OMFG!!!!!

I have a new author crush who might as well organise the restraining order now before the leg humping and drooling starts. I read Ruined at the weekend and totally bloody adored it so have bought the box set for the first 3 in the series.... just finished book 2 as I can't put them down! Kids are starving, dogs need walking and jobs are waiting but I’m busy and distracted! LP Lovell is as funny as fuck, has no filter whatsoever and is fabulously entertaining - he
  • Player's Challenge (Hands Off Series #2)
  • Spin It Again (Devilish Games, #2)
  • Checkmate With Bishop (Hellion MC #5)
  • Lie to Me (Gully's Fall, #3)
  • Taking Chances (Bradford, #2)
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Forgiven (Forgotten #3)
  • Under The Alpha's Protection
  • Wreaking Havoc
  • Mine (Imperfect Chaos #1)
  • Step Brother: Off Limits:
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • No Apologies
  • Finding A Way (Unexpected Love #1)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)
  • Quarterback Bait
  • Relatively Honest
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www
More about L.P. Lovell

She Who Dares (4 books)
  • Besieged (She Who Dares, #1)
  • Conquered (She Who Dares, #2)
  • Surrendered (She Who Dares, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be