Start by marking “Tillie's Tale” as Want to Read:
Tillie's Tale

Tillie's Tale

Who is the mysterious ghosty haunting puppygirl Tillie? And why? George, the magical basset hound familiar is on the trail.

NYT bestselling author, Faith Hunter, of the Jane Yellowrock Series, praises Mindy Mymudes' first book in this series, George Knows..."George drools and George rules. Buy this book."
Published March 24th 2015 by MuseItUp

To ask other readers questions about Tillie's Tale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tillie's Tale

David
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to get a chance to read this book before the release date and I have to say that as a tutor at an elementary school I was delighted when I read George Knows, the first book in this series, and was able to recommend it for the kids. (As well as the teacher's). I am even more happy that the new book, Tillie's Tale is just as easy to recommend. Mymudes has kept the same charm and fun that came with the first book and expanded on it for her second in the series.

George the Basset Hou
Carol
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tillies Tales was a wonderful continuation from George Knows. Tillies is a typical pup with Bassett hound energy to expend.Tillie is bouncy and curious. I'm not sure George is going to survive. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a light smile inducing book.
Brenda Rezk
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book in the Magical Drool Mysteries, George Knows, so I had to get Tillie's Tale when it came out. I have to say that I liked George Knows better, as it had a plot that I found more interesting. While I enjoyed Tillie's Tale, I felt that it didn't quite live up to its potential. As in the first book, I enjoyed the narration from George, the basset hound's, point-of-view, although I did get a little tired of his constant hunger. I just felt that there was a better myste ...more
Kitty Muse Book Reviews
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
George the Basset Hound is, in his own words, “an amazing familiar who is in a perfect hound body…a sleek, smart, and gifted scenting machine.”

He has to be in this book. The family’s new puppygirl, Tillie, has attracted a very strange companion–a ghost. The specter seems harmless enough, but just to make sure, George’s packmate (otherwise knows as Karly) enlists her Auntie Heather to help find out why this ghosty-girl has attached herself to them.

Auntie Heather, a greenwitch, agrees to help Kayl
Monsterella Reviews
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
When George is around,"It’s always interesting. First dragons, now ghosts." We met George in his first book 'George Knows' along with his witch Karly and her brother Joey. Joey got a new pup, Tillie, at the end of the last book and in this one not only is she up to some mischief but she's also found herself a new friend. Who just so happens to be a girl ghost.

This is a story full of excitement at the turn of every page. This little tale has everyone on their toes trying to figure out who the gh
Beth Santucci
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tillie’s tale is adorable for a kids read. This is the second book (first is George knows) and is about Tillie the non-magical basset who belongs to the brother of Georges owner, a young witches familiar, a lovable basset hound. He’s a very adorable dog who is there to help his young witch and also look out for magical creature around her and her family. Yep you guessed it he helps Tillie, who attracts a ghost, and it becomes George and everyone else duty to send her to the light. Like it? Read ...more
Alisha Henri
May 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tillie's Tale is so much fun! Bless George, the magical familiar Bassett Hound, who not only has his teen witch to train, but now is responsible for training Tillie, the nonmagical Bassett puppy belonging to his human's ninmsgical and exceptionally frustrating brother. When Tillie attracts a ghost, it becomes George's and everone else's responsibility to send her into the Light, but she won't go. From beginning to end, I was thoroughly entranced by everyone's working toward that goal. Were Georg ...more
Anne
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A fun & magical mystery for children & adults alike! The 2nd book, in what I hope will be a long running series, follows the trail of a ghostlygirl (read girl ghost) that has joined herself to Tillie, a young basset hound. George, the elder statesman & intrepid Basset Hound, must use his nose to lead his "Girlpup" Karly, Karly's young brother Joey & their Aunt Heather to discover why the century old ghost has not left this earth. Anyone who has every owned or loved a dog will app ...more
Louisa
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I throughly enjoyed Tillie's Tale.

A wonderful adventure for any age reader. Full of magic, mayheam, a Ghost and lets not for get George and his magic drool plus his bottomless pit of a stomach.

Hope there are more books to come in this enchanting series
Linda Deuel
May 29, 2015
Jo Good
Aug 12, 2016
Mindy Mymudes
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alicia Obertin
Mar 21, 2016
Amanda
Mar 30, 2016
Tillie's Tale 1 3 Mar 18, 2015 03:19PM
Mindy Mymudes runs with the Muddy Paws Pack in Milwaukee, WI. She insists she is alpha, even as the dogs walk all over her. She hunts, cleans the den and keeps them entertained. When she can escape the pack, she enjoys digging in dirt, listening to audiobooks, and weaving the antics of the pack into stories. The alpha male, Tall Dude, just shakes his head and stays out of the way.

Find Mindy on Fac