Start by marking “Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)” as Want to Read:
Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)

Crushed (Breaking the Rules #5)

This story is a novella and a continuation of Jackson and Andi's story from book one, Broken. It is best to have at least read their story before continuing on with this book but it can be read as a standalone if necessary.

Jackson and Andi have been through a lot. Against all odds, two broken people found each other and somehow became whole. Life should be perfect for the
Published March 13th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 2nd 2015)

Elle Christensen
Jan 07, 2015 Elle Christensen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read
This novella is heartbreakingly beautiful. Read it with a box of tissues.
Crushed is an extension of Andi and Jackson’s story which began in Broken, the first book of the Breaking the Rules series. You really need to read the first four to truly get the full experience with this novella.
Andi and Jackson had a hard road to be together. However, what most romance novels leave out is the struggles of life after the standard HEA. Now, don’t get me wrong, most of the time, I love that. I’m a sappy r
Amy
Jan 09, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful and heartbreaking story.

Having read the entire Breaking The Rules series, I knew that Andi and Jackson were having some problems. So, when I found out that K.Webster was giving us this novella, I was like "YES, more Jackson and Andi!" However, I was warned: "Amy, you're going to need tissues" and I did. This book wrecked me.

The struggles and loss that Andi and Jackson went through were so difficult, so realistic, so easy to relate to. My heart broke for them as they went throug
Nicole
Mar 05, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
This book (insert sigh here). I cried sad tears. I cried happy tears. This novella is from K. Webster's "Breaking the Rules" series. To really know the characters, I would suggest at least reading Andi and Jackson's book "Broken". You will not be disappointed. I fell in love with this entire series almost instantly.

Crushed is the next chapter in Andi and Jackson's story and it deals with the very real life struggles that many women keep quiet. Miscarriage and infertility. K. details the pain an
Jill
Jan 09, 2015 Jill rated it it was amazing
Crushed is Jackson and Andi's story about their struggle to have a baby and the utter heartbreak and devastation they endured along the way. Whether you or someone you know has tried and failed to have children you know how hard this is, not only for the woman but for the couple as a whole. Andi is at her lowest point ever after having suffered multiple miscarriages and watching her closest friends easily conceive and give birth to many healthy kids. Andi is also taking fertility medications tha ...more
Michelle
Jan 07, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This book is gut-wrenching and heart meltingly sad. Fair warning have a box of tissues by your side. But if you have read any of K. Webster's books before you know they all have a reason for what the characters go through and always get their happy endings some way or the other. Jackson and Andi are from the first book in this series Broken. That was when their story began and this book gave them their happy ending that they deserve. K. Webster is amazingly talented. This book takes you on a sad ...more
Dena
Jan 09, 2015 Dena rated it it was amazing
EEEKKKKKKK! I Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Jackson! I have been waiting months and months for Jackson and Andi's novella. It's no secret they have been struggling for YEARS to conceive. As usual, I was a balling mess while reading this. The torture and emotions Andi and Jackson go through is just so heartbreaking. Unfortunately, there are many women that go through the same problems Andi is going through with miscarriages. Jackson is struggling. He loves his wife so much and can't take the pain in ...more
Wendalina
Jan 19, 2015 Wendalina rated it it was amazing
When your soul is crushed until it's unrecognizable can the broken pieces of you still fit with its other half? This book is a huge battle of incredible love and outstanding loss. We see a whole new side of Jackson in this book, and I love it, while he's still his usual alpha self, he gets so much deeper in this book and I don't think the emotions on either side of things could have been any more real even if it was taped. It's heartbreakingly intense, and it crushes you, but it is worth it in t ...more
Raunchyrudereadersblog
Feb 08, 2015 Raunchyrudereadersblog rated it it was amazing
OMG What do I say about this book!!

What an emotional book, even more so for me, because the issue is very close to my heart.

I Love Jackson and Andi, they are my favourite couple in the Breaking The Rules Series. What they are going through is truly heartbreaking. I cried ugly tear. It was so sad to see Andi completely shut down, and poor Jackson just feels helpless, coz he can't do anything to help Andi. All he wants to do is protect her.

As I said it's a matter close to my heart, so I know what
Lindsey King
Dec 06, 2014 Lindsey King rated it it was amazing
omg! all the feels with this novella. Jackson and Andi are one of my all time favorite couples. love love love them. author K does an amazing job of showing the right emotions at the right time. Jackson is still his super sexy self and gets even hotter being Andis rock. I didn't know it was possible for him to get any better but he does. bless Andis heart! this woman has been through hell and back a few times and she's still a bad ass. I love her!

get read to go on an emotional journey but one t
Elizabeth Clinton
Mar 03, 2015 Elizabeth Clinton rated it it was amazing
Words can not describe how incredible Andi & Jackson's story is. We have been with them from the beginning of their relationship all the ups and downs twists and turns but nothing can prepare you for the ultimate test in their relationship. We see the struggles that Andi has gone through but you are cheering her on and knowing the love Jackson has for her only makes you want to reach out grab the tissues and go along for the ride hoping the two of them can find the HEA they both desperately ...more
CecilEmely
5 Stars

Wow. Amazing novella. I squeezed a little of my time and dug into this while waiting for my appointment yesterday and I just can't stop those uncontrollable tears streaming. It's so embarrassing! LoL.

Life is so unfair. (Cliche. Tsk tsk) And that is what Jackson and Andie's marriage life is. But as it is, there's rainbow always after the storm. ;) Andie and Jackson never give up and so they deserve that ending. I have wished for a longer, full-lenght novel but I know everything ended
Trisha
Nov 29, 2014 Trisha rated it it was amazing
This is a very emotional story about Andi and Jackson. Yes, there were so many sad tears, but glad there were some happy tears as well. This story is about family and what it means for the bonds of families during their difficult times. Jackson is the rock in the family for Andi. Andi comes to realize the good in a time when there was so much darkness.
Kirstie McPherson
Mar 09, 2015 Kirstie McPherson rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to receive an arc of this and omg my heart hurt reading what Jackson and Andi go through! Def needed hankies at the ready all the way through. Kristi has done such a beautiful job of writing about such a heartbreaking subject. Brilliant job Kristi ❤
Shannon
Jan 20, 2015 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Heart Wrenching for sure!!! Make sure you have tissues!!!
Kayla
Crushed is the perfect ending for Andi and Jackson!
EscapeNBooks
Feb 12, 2015 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
I was given this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

“I’ll fight blind in the darkness for you. I’ll always fight for you.”

I am a newcomer to the Breaking The Rules series, and was a little hesitant to read Crushed because I hadn’t read the previous books. If you are a reader that is in a similar predicament, don’t hesitate! Take the plunge!

Andi and Jackson’s story is one of enduring love persevering through hardship and pain. It is seeing the storm, going through it, and comi
Sunny Downes
Mar 24, 2015 Sunny Downes rated it it was amazing
heartbreaking and uplifting

We continue our story of Jackson and Andi. These two perfect, meant for each other people are fighting Mother Nature who continues to break Andi and Jackson's hearts repeatedly with multiple miscarriages.

At the beginning of the story we find Andi pregnant and doing everything to keep her baby while Jackson is trying to keep her from falling apart. Enter the opportunity to have two babies at once and Jackson takes that chance in hopes of helping beautiful Andi. They me
Nessa
Jan 13, 2017 Nessa rated it liked it
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

STORIES LIKE THESE ALWAYS MAKE ME SAD BECAUSE IT DEALS WITH REALITY. THE ONE THING THAT MAKES MY HEART ACHE MOST IN THE WORLD IS WHEN COUPLES WHO WANTS KIDS HAVE TROUBLE GETTING PREGNANT OR CAN'T GET PREGNANT.

In this novella, we follow Andi and Jackson and to be honest if I knew it was such a sad story despite the HEA, I would have prefered NOT TO READ IT because I prefer to keep my memory of them HAPPY AND SEXY. It was hard to see Andi acting so out of sorts and Jackson try
Julie Lavalle
Dec 29, 2014 Julie Lavalle rated it it was amazing
WOW - this was an absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful story. I am one of those statics that have lost a child, but have thankfully was given four beautiful children. This was a story that can give you hope and well as make you be even more grateful for the gifts you are given, because children are most definitely a gift. Thank you so much for this story, I am so very happy Jackson and Andi have their happiness!!
Mindy Adams
Jul 02, 2016 Mindy Adams rated it it was amazing
Crushed is Right

Wow. Seriously emotional rollercoaster followup. Great HEA though. Truly heartbreaking story line. So hard to express in words the feelings this book evokes. It is definitely worth the read. 5 stars for an amazing story about love, unimaginable loss, and blessings in the darkness.
Nikki Mccrae
Mar 14, 2015 Nikki Mccrae rated it it was amazing
I loved this novella. It deals with a very heavy issue which is written about so very well. I could feel each and every emotion both characters were portraying which, to me, shows how fantastic of a writer this author truly is. 5 stars for this heartbreakingly beautiful book.
Mandy Sawyer
Mar 22, 2015 Mandy Sawyer rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! This book destroyed me. I messaged Kristi half way through begging for a happily ever after. Luckily I got it, but by god did I cry before I got it. This single book just goes to show just how talented Kristi is. Get the tissues and chocolate ready!
Kizzy
Jul 20, 2015 Kizzy rated it it was amazing
what an emotional and heartbreaking story with hope. women deal with that every day and their journey was so sad..but in the end I was happy for them ;)
Denise Carroll
Mar 27, 2016 Denise Carroll rated it really liked it
Tear jerker
Elaine Kwon
Elaine Kwon rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Sheri Cordell
Sheri Cordell rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Patti Dunsmore
Patti Dunsmore rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Diana Reiss
Diana Reiss rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2017
.Under the pages
.Under the pages rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2016
Louise Christensen
Louise Christensen rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Real Romance by K...: Crushed 3 4 Mar 18, 2015 03:08PM
  • Changed (Change, #1)
  • Dare to Breathe
  • Locke (Aces MC, #4)
  • Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now, #3)
  • Winter Wedding (Blythe College, #3.5)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • Holly Madison (Sins of the Father, #2)
  • Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC, #6)
  • Being Kalli
  • Dark Desires (Deception, #2)
  • Brake (Redline, #3)
  • Chasing Charley (Harborside Nights #4; Love in Bloom #58)
  • NINE30 (Little Flame, #1)
  • Fusion (Explosive, #5)
  • Pursuit (Vegas Girls, #2)
  • Losing Stars (The Celebrity, #3)
  • Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)
  • Beyond Layers (Layers #4)
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...

Breaking the Rules (5 books)
  • Broken (Breaking the Rules, #1)
  • Wrong (Breaking the Rules, #2)
  • Scarred (Breaking the Rules, #3)
  • Mistake (Breaking the Rules, #4)