Start by marking “Out of Bounds (Game For Love)” as Want to Read:
Out of Bounds (Game For Love)

Out of Bounds

(Game For Love Kindle World)

When the stakes are this high, sometimes you have to throw out the rulebook…

When San Francisco Outlaws tight end Malcolm Hughes comes home for his twin brother’s funeral, he doesn’t expect to pick up a runaway bride on the side of the road.

Sabrina Miller thought she was gaining a husband, but the ceremony went south when she discovered her fiancé was already married. N
Published March 12th 2015 by Kindle Worlds

Start your review of Out of Bounds (Game For Love)
Dee
This is from the Kindle Worlds program and is inspired by Bella Andre’s Game For Love but can be read as stand-alone story. I was contacted by Ms Harris’s team offering me a copy in exchange for an honest review and as she is one of my favourite authors I jumped at the chance and pushed it straight to the top of my huge TBR pile.

I did enjoy this but really wish this story had been longer. Due to lack of pages there isn’t any background or any build up between the two characters and I felt it all
Julie
Game for Love: Out of Bounds ( A Kindle Worlds Novella) is a 2015 publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Malcolm ( Mal) is a star pro football player, but all the money, women, fame and glory doesn't make him immune to life's harsh realities. When his twin brother is killed in a roadside bomb while serving in the military, Mal is bereft. After attending his brother's funeral he thinks he is seeing a mirage when a girl wearing a white wedding dress is lo
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this author, but have never read this one. I found it on a site for free, and couldn't wait to read it. Loved it. Mal and Sabrina had chemistry from the beginning, and it builds and explodes in a wonderful way. Then stupidity enters, and she leaves. It takes him a minute, but he chases after her. Loved the epilogue.
Cindy
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
First off, I’m a fan of Lynn Raye Harris’ HOT series (Hostile Operations Team Series) novels. They’re great books with action driven plots, hunky heroes and eventual HEAs. So I eagerly took the offer to review this one. I was a little taken aback when I discovered this was a relationship driven story with little action and a sports setting. It starts out with the hero aching from the wound of his twin brother’s death and wallowing in guilt because the brother had joined the army ‘to make a diffe ...more
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

I just adore Lynn Raye Harris' HOT series (Hostile Operations Team Series).. So when someone from her camp contacted me and asked if I wanted to do this review, I jumped.. Not after looking at my calendar and figuring out scheduling, nope I jumped! Only to discover it wasn't a HOT story.. OH NO!

At first I was a bit discombobulated but when I opened the book and started to read, I realized that yes, I loved the HOT series but Ms. Harris can write and it doesn
Reader
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Pro football player Mal Hughes is driving home after attending his twin brothers funeral when the strangest sight he's ever seen is up ahead on the road a runaway bride, complete with wedding dress. Sabrina had run away from her beach wedding when her grooms wife and child turned up to the ceremony. Not really knowing where she would go she had run. Now there's this large handsome man offering her some help. Mal has his grief and Sabrina has her anger, together they find hope for the future.

I l
Prose: 4/5
How much I enjoyed it: 4/5
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Copy Courtesy of Author Lynn Raye Harris...:)

This is one author who is on my auto buy list as I absolutely love everything she pens. When contacted and asked to read her new novella, of course I jumped in to do it as it was already on my wish list on Amazon.

This is the story of Mal and Sabrina. Mal is a tight end for a San Francisco NFL team. He recently lost his twin brother and is on the way home from the funeral when he encounters a women walking in a wedding dress down the road, pulling her
Donna C
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Touchdown from Lynne Raye Harris!

After having devoured her HOT series and needing more while I wait for the next book release, I discovered this sparkling gem and loved it. Her characters are real, the situations believable and the emotions palpable. Read this and then read about her HOT military badasses and the women whose love tackles them.
Kristy
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short novella! Mal and Sabrina were exactly what each other needed when the storm hit. I had tears in my eyes a few times. I had a feeling I knew where Mal would end up!
MsRomanticReads

*Complimentary copy provided by the author for the purpose of an honest review.

I’m hard to please when it comes to heroines. There were times I found myself just waiting for Sabrina to act a certain way, do or say something that I’ve come to expect from other characters in similar situations. I was pleasantly surprised that she didn’t disappoint me. She had a good heart, she was compassionate, sweet, confident and seemed mature.

As a child of the foster care system, Sabrina didn’t have a happy ch
Desere
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Raye Harris has a remarkable talent for being able to write anything and everything , and it always turns out to be absolutely flipping awesome!

No matter the type of hero or how odd the heroine, she is able to take it, make it spectacular and entrance any reader.

This time she took a seriously hot pro-football player facing grief and a seriously ticked off bride, conjured up a storm and voila, out comes one totally off the charts, hotter than hot , sexier than any sweaty badboy football pl
Gretchen
***Contains mild spoilers***

This is a shorter story, easily read in one sitting, but it packs a full-sized emotional punch!

Mal and Sabrina meet at what is, for both, low points in their lives. He's mourning the death of his twin and she's just had her wedding interrupted--by the groom's wife. Neither want anything more than to nurse their wounds in private, but an impromptu tropical storm throws them together. It may not be what either planned or wanted, but the emotional understanding that ari
Mignon Mykel
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
4.5 / 5 stars
Original review can be found at:

I love what Lynn Raye Harris does with her military heroes; just love it.

So when I saw that she was writing a football story... while I knew it was going to be fabulous, I was curious as to where "my" LRH went.

No worries, she's still there -- our military man is just a side story of sorts.

Rather than the military man being front and center... We actually learn about him because he's our lead's brother...

...and
Janna
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Since I love Ms. Harris's books, I had to buy this Kindle World book based on Bella Andre's book "Game for Love".

I enjoyed the story and felt that it painted a picture of one brother, who happened to be a famous Football player from San Francisco, burying his Twin. The words painted a picture of a man that was deeply in pain and wishing that it had been him instead of his brother not coming home from the war.

San Francisco’s Tight End Malcolm Hughes has seen a lot of things, but on his way to his
Angie
I was fortunate to receive a copy of this story from the author for an honest review (thank you!!). This novella is a quick read told from both character's points of view. After reading the synopsis I had had an impression the book would be more along the lines of falling under the New Adult genre. I was pleasantly surprised the book was so much more - mature characters (strangers) supporting each other during a difficult time in their lives.

I read some other reviews and several mentioned their
Liza
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I actually haven't read Bella Andre's Game For Love books, but have them on my kindle. I love with the Kindle Worlds books, I can get a taste of a new series by being introduced to the various secondary characters from the series. I'm a huge fan of Lynn Raye Harris and was super excited to read her story in the Game For Love Kindle World. I bought a copy for my kindle as soon as I knew it was released.

I absolutely loved both Mal and Sabrina in Out of Bounds. While they both just had a pretty big
Kame
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Out of Bounds by Lynn Raye Harris
5 Stars

Mal thought the day couldn’t get any worse but then he looked up into the sky and saw the storm clouds moving in. It was going to be a big one – seemed right after the day he had. He thought no one could beat him in the shitty day contest until up ahead he saw her. She was walking along the road, not noticing the storm, dragging a suitcase and wearing a wedding dress.
I have a soft spot in my heart for Mal and that was before I discovered he was a football
Aly
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This novella was certainly different from what I've read by Lynn Raye Harris so far, but no less well written. The writing was easy to follow and made you want to read the book even if you might have something else that needed done. And you easily fall in love with the characters or at least get to the point where you can both empathize and sympathize with them. That certainly made it a great read.

The plot was quick but beautiful an
Paula
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoy Lynn Raye Harris’s HOT series. I was unsure about Game For Love: Out of Bounds since it is sports oriented instead of military. I shouldn’t have wondered at all. Ms. Harris brought all the elements of good writing to this story too. Instead of danger to live or limb there is just the danger to hearts. Starting with a bride pulling a suitcase down the road in Florida to the end in Tennessee, I found it to be an interesting read.

Since I am not a sports minded person, I loved that th
Krissys
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books, star
I received a digital copy in exchange for an honest review.

Game for Love is one of those tragic rebound life hook ups that bring two broken people jaded by life and in need of something that completes them together. Despite how it begins it actually works. Mal and Sab mesh well together both in their personalities and aspects of pain. Despite the fact that both situations that bring them together aren't typically ones that cement a long lasting relationship its not one of those escape your life
Anima
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-romance
Harris writes about sensitive men and strong women, and gets better every time. How many men would pick up a runaway bride walking along the road knowing she's bound to be sensitive and scared? None! But that's the beauty of a romance novel. The comedic relief was perfect, at least for a football fan. I am a huge fan of Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers, both were mentioned and got my heart pumping. A little bit of reality in our fantasy world. Harris writes military romance novels, the HOT guys, ...more
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
This a Kindle Worlds book

Amazon has started this great thing where authors or aspiring authors can write a kindle worlds novella as part of another authors series. I think this is great. I highly enjoyed this book. The author wrote this as part of Bella Andre's Game of Love series which I have not read yet but I am definitely interested in reading it now. I liked the characters. Heartbreak, a horrible storm and a budding romance. This is just one of many great books by this author and I can't wa
Tanya Mayes
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was giving this book as an ARC for an honest review.

This is a romantic Love at First Sight read. It is very emotional and heartwarming. Mal and Sabrina make a beautiful couple (meant for each other). They met at a time when both of them needed someone to love and to have someone listen. The author drew me in from the beginning of the story. Even thought the love scenes were intense they knew that it was more to their relationship. I wasn't ready for the story to end. I absolutely love the end
Jb
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Captivating romantic love story

A fantastic heart warming story. I've loved all of Lynn Raye Harris's books, every one a unique fantasy filled with passion, love, steamy romance & a powerful story. She has become completely one of my favorite authors with the variety of all her work. I've yet to find any story repetitive or mundane. She has passion in her writing & it shines brightly in all her books.
Christina Montminy
My first read by Lynn Raye Harris was a enjoyable. The quick story of 2 people who fall so fast in love neither believes it's actually love. Malcolm is morning the loss of his twin brother when he meets Sabrina an upset bride on the side of the road just before a storm starts. The chemistry between them is hot & what starts out as just a physical release changes quickly in just a few short days. ...more
Darcie
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Amazing fun, quick read

I loved these characters from the very beginning. They were so broken yet so strong. I loved seeing the chemistry and connection that was so instantaneous between them.
Melissa
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Had me crying at my desk

I was a good story. I was devastated right along with Mal. I would have loved to have the douch bag actually run into the new couple...it is very much a good read.
Elle Schroder
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
A very light, easy read. Plenty of heat, and very much a relationship-formed-in-a-time-of-crisis. Okay if you're in the mood for something easy and steamy to read. Don't expect much of a plot or a serious relationship though.
Jennifer Leggett
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OoH

What a fantastic book. I read this book straight through without stopping. It just kept pulling me through. I would recommend any of Lynn's book to my friend and family. A definite must read

• No One to Trust (Red Stone Security, #1)
  • Protecting Bobbi (Special Forces: Operation Alpha Kindle World)
  • Toxic Vengeance (Vengeance, #4)
  • Covert Vengeance (Vengeance, #2)
  • Hands Down
  • The Vacant Chair
  • Explosive Vengeance (Vengeance, #3)
  • Rocky Ride (Thompson & Sons #2; Rocky Mountain House #8)
  • Ride Baby Ride (Thompson & Sons #1; Rocky Mountain House #7)
  • One Sexy Ride (Thompson & Sons #3; Rocky Mountain House #10)
  • A Wild Ride (Thompson & Sons #5; Rocky Mountain House #14)
  • Let It Ride (Thompson & Sons #4; Rocky Mountain House #12)
  • Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1, Rocky Mountain House #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Haven (Six Pack Ranch #2; Rocky Mountain House #2)
  • Rocky Mountain Desire (Six Pack Ranch #3; Rocky Mountain House #3)
  • Rocky Mountain Angel (Six Pack Ranch #4; Rocky Mountain House #4)
  • Rocky Mountain Rebel (Six Pack Ranch #5; Rocky Mountain House #5)
  • Rocky Mountain Freedom (Six Pack Ranch #6; Rocky Mountain House #6)
Lynn Raye Harris is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of sizzling military romantic suspense novels and contemporary romance novels. She lives in Alabama with her husband (former military), her cat, and her American Saddlebred horse.

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Find me on Instagram!

Game For Love Kindle World (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Game On
  • Not in the Game (Game For Love)
  • Game for You (Game For Love)
  • Love Games (Game For Love)
  • All the Right Moves (Game For Love)
  • SEAL's Goal: The Beautiful Game (Game For Love; Seal Brotherhood #7.5)
  • Winter Heat (Game For Love)
  • Game Changer (Game for Love; Triple Play Curse #1)
  • Game Maker (Game for Love; Triple Play Curse #2)
  • Game Clincher (Game for Love; Triple Play Curse #3)

News & Interviews