Start by marking “I See You” as Want to Read:

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  1,488 Ratings  ·  365 Reviews
I watch you, I see you in ways no one else can, and through my lens I create a life of you for someone to dissect. I capture you in your vulnerability; that smile, your laugh, those tears. I document you and sell your secrets.

When I watch you through my lens you’re mine until I pass you to the buyer. I, like most people, have a fetish for pretty things and in my job I get
ebook
Published July 15th 2015 (first published July 12th 2015)

Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4,5-5 “Jekyll and Hyde” STARS **

Evil is real.

That’s when you know the monster wears YOUR FACE, lives YOUR LIFE, and sees through YOUR EYES.

description

You never really know your family isn't normal until you grow up and realize how incredibly abnormal things were. But by then, it's too late,
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
4 Stars!!

description

Every time I start a book by one of this two authors or a book written by both of them I knew what to expect – something dark, disturbing, fucked-up, twisted, fucked-up…Did I mention fucked-up? Because let me tell you these two ladies know how to write a twisted tale like nobody’s business. And this book was exactly that.“I See You” is a story that I wouldn’t recommend to everyone. If (at times) you like your dark reads gory and disturbing then this book might be for you. If not…stay aw
warhawke
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Devon Trent found passion behind the lens. Capturing both beauty and pain breathed life into him. But when he found someone that captured his attention, passion quickly became obsession.

Nina Drake was a survivor. To forget her past, she moved to a new city to start fresh. Developing a friendship with someone new was a small step in getting her life back. But the past wasn’t willing to let her go that easily.

Personally, I think photography is
Snow
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shanny
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: abuse, dark
****4.5 stars****

"If I see you" is a dark thriller.
This is very hard to review without giving any of the twists and turns away, so I will just say if you enjoy reading dark and twisted reads, you'll love this. It is non-stop suspense and is very, very hard to put down once you start it!

If you can handle dark reads then give this book a go but as I said it's dark and very graphic , so not for everyone!
Take the warning seriously!
Author's warning:
This title contains scenes of extreme depravit
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★ 2 Stars ★★

I can't put into words how I feel about this story. I think it was a little too dark, even for me. I certainly wasn't expecting a fluffy romance, but I did expect to see a little bit, enough to keep me satisfied and happy with how things turned out. The thing is, I am not feeling those things at all.

Nina was a normal girl, if a little lonely. She lived with her cat and had a best friend who was a bit of a bitch, but Nina was completely blind to it. After she is brutally attacked, he
Bea Sterling
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
Ker Dukey & D. H. Sidebottom
⭐⭐⭐⭐

Those who are fascinated with dark romance, here's another book you should be indulging yourself into. I See You by Ker Dukey and D. H. Sidebottom made a colaboration worth your time. It's so dark, it's so twisted it makes me question my sanity for wanting this.

Nina Drake is a fine young woman, makes a decent living, lives with her cat and is very satisfied with her life. Until someone puts a hit on her, but here's the catch, the hit made for her doe
Candace
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of very dark, suspenseful romance stories
Dark, Disturbing And Diabolical

I am still processing this book and how I feel. I'm sure it will give me nightmares for weeks to come! It was dark. It was twisted. It was haunting. It was a brutal tale of unimaginable horrors and yet, a sweet and tender love story.

This is most definitely not a story for everyone. Heed the author's warning r/t the violent, graphic content, which may be offensive or upsetting to some readers. I love dark, erotic, stories that deal with such subjects, and I had to t
Aleatha Romig
The tension is high from the very first page. And the last page...WTF???

This is near the top of my list for mind *ucks!!! I didn't see that coming...and I loved it!
Jodi Bibliophile
Mar 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
HOLY FUCKING WANK STAIN!

I FUCKING NEED THIS BOOK NOW!!!!!
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Loving A Monster Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

Well well well....when Dukey & Sidebottom team up we get EPIC storytelling and I See You is no exception!

photo PicsArt_1437953919180_zpswt1meo67.jpg
Evil is real. It’s an entity living under the surface, waiting for the moment when you’re weak, when you’re beaten down by life to a point that realism blurs and everything we think we know, think we are, differ from reality. That’s when you know the monster wears your face, lives your life, and sees through your eyes.

Devon is man riddled with
Michelle
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, arc, rape, mind-fuck, 2015, twisted
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

[image error]

If you are afraid of the dark and twisty romance, then I will have to forewarn readers that I SEE YOU by Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom is really dark. This book was utterly chilling, dark, gritty, raw, violent, bloody, and a mind-fuck!!! When I was done with the book, I was still reeling and processing on my thoughts of what I just read.

fashion19

I SEE YOU is not for the faint of heart. Honestly, this book will take you down the dark rabb
Regan
Evil is real. It's an entity living under the surface, waiting for the moment when you're weak, where you're beaten down by life to a point that realism blurs and everything we think we know, think we are, differs from reality. That's when you know the monster wears your face, lives your life, and sees through your eyes.

I f*cking hate this book.
First I read a book by DH Sidebottom and had my heart ripped out, then I read a couple from Ker Dukey and was lost to the world because I was so engr
♥ Dri ♥
Sep 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
4,5 "Click, Click, Click" stars!!!

OMFG!!!!
What a book!!!
Dark. Twisted & Fucking crazy!!!!

Ninguém segura essas duas autoras juntas!
Por que demorei tanto pra ler???

Eu fiquei presa desde o início, minha curiosidade a mil e ao mesmo tempo doidinha a cada capítulo com tantas hipóteses e cenários pipocando na minha cabeça. Em determinado momento deu um nó na minha mente e eu nem sabia mais o que pensar...

Não é novidade nenhuma o quanto eu adooooro a escrita delas e mesmo quando minhas suspe
Di Covey
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Click Stars!

I expect nothing less from these two. A suspenseful, dark, depraved story that will fill you up, starve you, then make you savor the want.

You know the book, the book, that grabs you by the first sentence?
This is it. I knew going in that I'd be fucked. Because, these two do not mess around, but I had no idea. Well, I guess I did, it's Sukey. <--- Yeah, the bag of chips, but add some hot sauce.

"Evil is real. It’s an entity living under the surface, waiting for the moment when
CC
4.5 “Click, Click & Click” Stars

Devon Trent is a photographer who captures the most candid and hopeless moments in a person’s life. Through his lens he can experience an unrestricted range of emotions. Up until first seeing her, Devon accepts his lifestyle, but as he starts to feel buried emotions, he wants a normal family. Devon is complex and is also a victim to a degree.

description

Nina Drake is living her life by working with her good friend at a local bar. Her life basically revolves around her jo
Dusti Hanrahan
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is fucking FANTASTIC!!

When I realized this was Ker Dukey and DH Sidebottom I had a total "When Harry Met Sally" moment!!!
description

I love these authors so much I knew this would be a perfect addition to my reading list! I was enthralled from the blurb alone and the book itself did NOT disappoint.
I love dark and twisted and holy shit I felt the horror and evil possessed in these words. I felt the pain and suffering and I felt damaged and broken for AND with Nina.
This book pushed some limits,
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 0-arc-done
 photo tumblr_mx55egcowo1sc2un6o1_500.gif
If you're scared of DARK, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THIS ONE.

photo tumblr_nhog23Ntwc1tpvwyho1_500.gif
5 Clickin' Bloody Stars

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY FUCK WAS THAT?!?!?!?
 photo tumblr_mbycbfhiQL1qimtha.gif

I have no words for this, one because I don't, and two because I don't want to give anything away.
 photo 646407.gif
 photo giphy_20.gif
it's safer to just run and hide.
 photo Fight-Club-quotes-4.gif
Sorry Ryan, but I think Noah has you beat in the TWISTED FUCK OF THE YEAR AWARD.

As the warning states Before reading please place a condom over your head because it's about to be fucked. Think before you enter.

*ARC PROVIDED FOR AN HON
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Well that was all sorts of f*cked up

:: 5 Insane Stars ::

WOW. I did not see that coming… This book was awesome! It is dark, twisted, emotional, and utterly depraved. Ker Dukey and D.H Sidebottom are quite the writing duo. I am (and have been for some time) a huge fan of their novels. Never before have I had so many OMG moments than when I read their novels. Freakin fantastic!

When Nina is brutally attacked her whole world turns upside down. So she decides to move and get away from the fear and t
Elfina Renee
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
 photo PicMonkey Collage_1.jpg
For the record this novel is one of the most spine-tingling, hair raising tales I've had the privilege of reading in a long time. In the beginning I was prepared to give "I See You" a two star rating. Turns out my initial dislikes were plot based. You've gotta love a talented writer who can get you to trash a book one second and hailing its praises the next! Suspense, intrigue, mystery and creep factor, Ker Dukey brings them shinning through page to page. Very intense dark read, enjoy!
Mirjam
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, dark, abuse
This is one dark fuck-with-your-head book that kept me enthralled the whole time.
Although I suspected the outcome at the time of the fire, the unraveling was done nicely and the outcome very unexpectedly, but than again it was probably the best for him. I really liked to read about the way Devon feelings for Nina develop and how much he was in love with her. And how he made Nina fall in love with him.
This is dark but suspense full book and if you like reading this genre I wholeheartedly recomm
Selene

This book stunned me for the first quarter!

photo image_zpsmg6ztafe.gif

I felt like I was reading a memoir about serial killers.

photo image_zpsuqrhijjr.gif

But I couldn't stop reading, so I guess that makes me just a tiny bit twisted?!

photo image_zpsdbrd6lsp.gif

☠Four POVs: Nina, Noah, Devon, Luke

☠Triggers? Yes! (view spoiler)

☠Steamy scenes? This book is plot-heavy and less focused on the erotic scenes. (view spoiler)

At 31%, I could NOT put this book dow
BabyBeth
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
***4 OH MY FREAKING GOD Stars***

I'm not even sure how to rate this book. I was so disturbed and intrigued and in awe by it. I was shocked by it. I was repulsed by it. I was confused by it. And, for the most time, this is how I reacted:

I can't get into too much details right now because I don't want to spoil it for anyone but jesus christ...this book was just so different from me.

P.S
I deducted one star from my rating because I think some of the scenes in this book were written purely for shock va
Jan
This was nerve racking, terrifying and depressing.
Meka♥books
I See You is a dark book of abuse/rape, love/hope, and survival all delicately wrapped up in this suspense building crime-thriller. The characters are all interesting and well developed, some even might make you question if you should root for their redemption or their immediate demise.

Even though this story was slightly predictable it kept me interested throughout. At times I even felt as if I was reading a book that could have been made into an Alfred Hitchcock movie. I was just waiting for a
Kazy
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What in the actual F**k was that? Omg, what a total mind boggler. I can't say too much without giving away some major plots, but this book will give you whiplash. I literally had to go back some pages and make sure I was reading things correctly at times. This book was so good. I was so glad to see Nina rebuild her life step by step after what happened to her. Devon, oh Devon. You sir made this story in more ways than one.
'Q' aka CoCo
Jul 21, 2015 rated it liked it
First, I love Ker Dukey and the beginning of this book, Wow! Knocked it out of the park! The writing was strong, I loved the characters--Nina was likable, and Devon had just the right amount of creepiness even though he was trying to be good. Noah, oh Noah, he was just evil to the bone.

There was one part, and I so hope the authors see this and correct it. There is a pivotal moment in the book. You are on the edge of your seat, reading every word as if each one holds great importance (and it doe
Courtney {SmuttyBookLover}
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book has pretty much consumed my life today.

I. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.

It was twisted, sexy, dark, intense & kept me guessing the entire time...

God I've missed these women as a writing duo!!! They. Are. Brilliant. Ker Dukey & D.H. Sidebottom not only delivered amazingly beautiful writing but the entire story had me completely enthralled!

Noah & Devon's childhood was sick and awful, Nina's traumatic experience was fucking horrendous, & all of these lives twist together i
Maria
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Riveting from start to finish!

Umm..... What the.....

photo IMG_2510_zpsyk9y3ufs.jpg
Click

5 "photographic" stars!
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
When a book starts with -

Warning: This title contains scenes of extreme depravity; this book is not for the sensitive reader.

Before reading please place a condom over your head because it’s about to be fucked.

I just wanna read on ....

• I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • GABRIEL TRILOGY (Phoenix Club Volume 4)
  • Roman's Redemption (Roman, #2)
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • Meet Me in the Dark
  • Gwendolyn vs. the Band of Barren Hearts
  • Sinister Desires
  • Sociopath (Sociopath, #1)
  • Absolution
  • Slave World (Slave World, #1)
  • ファインダーの渇望
  • We Were One Once (We Were One Once, #1)
  • Darkroom (Darkroom Saga, #1)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv
More about Ker Dukey...