Start by marking “Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)” as Want to Read:
Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)

Entwined

(The Life of Anna #2)

Anna has two masters, one she hardly knows, but who makes her feel safe, the other she's known all her life and says he needs her.
Alex wants her to be free.
Devin demands her obedience.
As Anna takes her first steps into the world, into love, into friendship, she wonders if she will ever understand either of them.

There is a subculture with
Published (first published October 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Entwined, please sign up.
Marissa Honeycutt Thanks, Mandy. Part 3 will be out as soon as I can locate a bunker to hide out in after it's release. I'm hoping by the end of the year. :)

Start your review of Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)
Candace
Part two of the series continues in the same graphic and disturbing style of book 1. Little by little, I feel like I'm starting to understand this whole misogynistic paranormal subculture of Elders and Immortals. Much still needs to be explained, but I feel like it's getting there.

Reading this story is like seeing a bad car accident. Part of you doesn't want to look because you know what you see will be disturbing and haunt you. The other part of you is morbidly fascinated and desper
Snow
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was ok

I am not sure what to say about this...

I thought there would be a substance matter, some point to all the horrid vile fuckery going on through the every of the 500 pages BUT I don't see it.

The most horrid fact which shocked the hell out of me, is that I have NO simpathy or empathy for the victim/the heroine Anna - she's so fucked up/messed-up in the head, controlledclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
I
Miria Vanessa
The moment when you complete an amazing novel, you know, one that leaves you with this huge book hangover, and drives you to insanity causing nail-biting anticipation, and that feeling of NEEDING to finish this series? It's when you know you've found another favorite author and a masterpiece of a book.

This installment of Life With Anna is all-consuming, demanding your full attention from start to finish. Compelling characters thrown in with an irresistible plot deems this story the
La-Lionne
Dec 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
Wow! That went down hill quickly. DNF. Off to wash my eyes with bleach after what I just read. Father and daugher? Really!!?? Not as in "daddy" but actual fucking daddy. Nope! Now where is that goddamn bleach...
Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
4.5 Brutally Addictive Stars!

This by far is darkest book I've ever read. This is saying a lot. This author managed to knock all other dark book off their TWISTED pedestal. She may have even traumatized me. I think my kindle said it would take me 10 hours to read this book. I didn't stop reading until I finished. You know that feeling you get when you finish a book, you look around, everything is fuzzy, like you left your world and completely immersed in another? I'm still there. I'm on a dark
Dee
40% DNF - I love dark erotica but this one just hit on a hard limit for me. It crossed from being dark to making me feel sick.

Contains disturbing scenes, scenes that might make you throw up or cry.
** Devin to his wife…(view spoiler) Yep right there, I almost threw up.

While the author didn
Rin W. Vitale
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Same advice with the first book: When reading this book, let's be open-minded and not talk about moral, shall we?

Anna is slave. Devin is the devil himself. You'll never know the length of his depravity. He makes sure to make Anna lives on the path he created. Oh hell, I don't know what to put into words. Just...don't read this book if you're not comfortable with Master/slave relationship. This book is so dark to me. I questioned my sanity when was reading this. heck, I still do!
Jean
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whoa, this book... it leaves me speechless at times.

The life of Anna is definitely difficult to accept and register in my mind. But after her parents death, she began a new life which left her no independence. She lost her freedom and was homebound most of the time, becoming the Guardian of Jack (who I hate) and then being turned over to Devin whom I thought loved her, and then she became his slave. His control of her is sickening and I really want him to die!

Alex....I am hoping he really is h
Christine
Book two picks up straight on from book one and does not disappoint at all. Hooked from the start to finish.
So Anna has two Masters now. One nice and one evil. Unfortunately the nice one Alex wants Anna to fall in love with him for him and not as her master. Devin he just wants to use Anna to get to a higher status.
Anna feels betrayed by Alex when she finds out she is an elder mistress and half immortal.
Poor Anna I know she has been bought up as a sex slave and knows no differe
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
3.5 Stars

Heed the warning! This book contains LOTS of dark and taboo subject matter.

(view spoiler)
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
***NOTE***
this is not a stand-alone novel. This is the second of five novels that tell Anna’s story.

Entwined - The Life of Anna – Part 2- by Marissa Honeycutt

This is the continuing story of Anna Perkins, a sex slave. She has been trained since the age of twelve to be the ultimate seductress. To be used by Devin Anderson in order for him to gain power over the people he wants to control in the world. The characters in this series live in a world that we are certainly not used to. Devin is a pow
Amy
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: LOVERS OF THE DARK AND FORBIDDEN
I am in love with The Life of Anna! Marissa Honeycutt takes the genre of dark erotica and blackens it even farther... black, dark, hard, hot and unforgiving like coal! Though as you read through the evil that weaves throughout this story you find bright flashes of light, Anna's angelic naivte, her deep belief in passion and her need to see the deep good in those that hurt and manipulate her. Anna is an Elder-Mistress, so well trained and brainwashed as a sex slave that sex is a need not a want. ...more
Ashley S.
Holy sh*t!!! That's pretty much all I can say right now. I just finished Entwined and I honestly don't know how I feel. Did I just say that in my review for Enslaved? I might have, but I can't remember because I am too traumatized from this book right now at this very second. Don't get me wrong - I loved it and thought that the writing was impeccable, but sometimes the content was just too much for me to handle (or compartmentalize). Obviously, I did handle it as I finished the book and am alrea ...more
Shelby
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*
WOW.
Dark doesn't even describe this series...soul crushing, sadistic, BLACKNESS doesn't even begin to cover the depravity that Anna is living.
And I love every single minute of it!
Entwined picks up directly where Enslaved left off. Anna survived the ritual, and wakes next to Alex (aww). Unfortunately, this is just the beginning of her new life. Or should I say, her "new" new life.
Devin has claimed Anna as his Elder-Mistress, but I had no idea what that really meant. I
Elfina Renee
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In Enslaved, Anna was taken, grossly beaten and horribly abused and made into a Mistress Elder. What should have been a title of respect in my opinion has left Anna as nothing more than a cum depositor. Oooh I got so angry throughout this book, please for the record allow me five minutes with Devin. Armed with a baseball bat I guarantee that soulless bastard will never father children again. He's sick, demented and like any rabid dog needs put down.
 photo Entwined 1.gif
As the brotherhood changes so does Devin's q
Wendy Syposs Litz
I was Fortunate enough to receive a copy by Marissa Honeycutt! After reading and reviewing Part 1, I had ALOT of questions! I was left waiting breathlessly for Entwined! Will Anna Finally be freed? Will she find her HEA? If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you haven't read Book #1-Enslaved! I don't want to spoil the story! This Series is Dark,it has a Paranomal element to it, and it is Erotic! Keep that in mind as you read this series! Now,I anxiously await the next Book in the series ...more
Melissa Tunstill
Great continuation to the series. This series is incredibly dark, and contains graphic sexual situations, while still offering a fresh, thought provoking plot. Anna is continuing to grow into her new life, and is trying to understand her role in the lives of both of her masters. Alex is still the good one and Devin is still quite the opposite. As crazy as it sounds I feel like there is more to Devin than that and I am looking forward to his story unfolding as much as the rest of the characters. ...more
Bec
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series takes you through an emotional wringer. That is not a bad thing! The darkness is very, very dark but the happiness (which is there) is almost blinding. You are gripped by the characters and almost feel their pain as this book is so well written.
Leave yourself some free time for this as once you start you won't want to stop - and a stiff drink to calm your nerves afterwards!!!!
Justine Wach
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Read the full review here: http://beautyandbookenthusiast.blogsp...

Anna has two masters now. Okay. I’m okay with that. I won’t talk much about Alex. All I want to say is, he is the prefect man for Anna. The best of all.

Aaron, he is not an important character in the first book but he appeared a lot in the second book. Here is my thought, if he is the pure human. I mean, no things like Elder, Elder-Son or whatever name they have, why could he want to spend any time with Anna? You got me what I’m saying?

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
My thoughts on the main characters

Anna: I currently have a love/hate relationship with this chick. Why do I love her? How can I not appreciate her sweetness despite the darkness she has had to endure? She falls in love easily (also a flaw) but this is a direct product of the cold upbringing wrought by Jack and Devin. Why do I hate her? Oh let me count the ways... She's an idiot. I'm sorry but that's my opinion. For years she has been brutalized, raped and brainwashed. I get it. I don't real/>
Ella  Reese
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: fans of really dark erotica
Holy shit. Entwined is far from the best book I’ve ever read, but I don't know if I've been so affected by a book in a long time. This is one dark and twisted mind fuck of a series. The Life of Anna is so much different than any other dark erotica series I have read. In this installment we find Anna still at the mercy of Devin, but now she is also bonded to Alex. However, there is not much Alex can do to help her. Anna’s situation continues down a spiral of abuse, manipulation, and degradation.

Poor Anna. H
Bella
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I begin. I continue to walk Anna's journey with her. When I read the words, it is if I am living every scene/situation. Anna has two masters: Devin and Alex. Alex is the light to the darkness Devin brings to her world. She feels safe with Alex but has endured the evilness of Devin for so long she doesn't believe herself to be worthy of a life other than a slave. I have to admit, Devin has done serious damage to her psyche. They all belong to this secret world that operates within our so ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
First let me put the WARNING out here! Please read the WARNING and don't read Entwined if there is anything in the WARNING you don't like. Marissa Honeycutt has a huge WARNING about the contents of this book! So you get that you need to read the WARNING! But, if you are like me warnings are like flags that draws me into buying the book! Second, you really need to read The Life Of Anna Enslaved first!

Wow! Marissa you have done it again! This book is definitely not for the faint of heart! I loved
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is a really great series. Please read authors warning in synopsis before you read this story. Warnings like this is like a red rag to a bull to me. I just had to read it.

This is a really dark erotica that's gonna mess with your head. This is a continuation of Anna's story.

The storyline is fantastic. It's a brilliant gripping read with twists and turns that nearly gave me whiplash.
Looking forward to reading more of this series.
Courtney
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW. Just WOW

Review to come
Tbird London
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-books
Wow, I just finished book two in The Life of Anna series, titled Entwined and I am not even sure where to begin with this review. I can’t give you a description of the book, because it would seriously spoil the plot for you. I can tell you I am so emotionally torn right now that I don’t even know what I am thinking about where this story is going.

Let me start on the easiest thing that my mind was able to reconcile regarding this book. There is a point early in this installment you ge
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
*ALL THE TRIGGER WARNINGS*

I thought I was prepared for this, having read the first in the series. I was so very, very wrong.

This goes to dark places that I never even knew existed.

The first part of this book is hopeful. It is like light is spilling through a tiny crack in the doorway of Anna's life, and I know I shouldn't have been hopeful for her, but I was. She found out what she was, how important she was, and Alex tried to show her how precious she is to him, but having known nothing els
crashqueen73
Jan 29, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am going to be honest here (I usually am in my reviews) but this was some seriously f#$ked up sh#$!!!!

The first one was twisted and depraved but this one went way beyond!!!

While I think the writing was good, I did not like the story. Not at all. I almost didn't finish at 31% but the sick, twisted part of me could not help myself. AND it was loooooooooong. Pages and pages and pages of sex, especially the gratuitous kind!

I did not like anyone in this story. Not Anna, not Devin, not
Sally
Apr 14, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2) by Marissa Honeycutt
3 to 3.5 Stars
Geez gahhhhhhh I am as torn on this one as I was for book 1. I think maybe this time it may be partly my fault. I read them back to back and I think I probably should have spaced them out. I believe I may have enjoyed it much better that way (and I know better) because it becomes just too much. This series has me so perplexed that I delayed writing this review because I didn’t quite know what to say or how to explain myself

• Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • 24690 (24690, #1)
  • Legacy of Succession (Dark Sovereignty #1)
  • White Out (24690 #2)
  • UNMASKED
  • The Contract (Uncovering You #1)
  • This Isn't You, Baby (War & Peace, #4)
  • Resistance (Uncovering You #3)
  • The Decimation of Mae (Blue Butterfly #1)
  • Tamara, Taken (Blue Eyed Monsters #1)
  • Underestimated (Underestimated, #1)
  • Malevolence (Dahlia Saga #4)
  • Gabriel (Killer, #2)
  • The Living Canvas (Master of Trickery Duet, #2)
  • Submission (Uncovering You #2)
  • Confessions (Uncovering You #5)
  • Rules of Bennett
  • The Assassin's Wife
Hi Everyone!

I'm an indie author that likes to write books that will make you feel! Dark is my primary genre with touches of romance, paranormal, political conspiracy, suspense, and thriller. I love meeting new readers, so feel free to touch base with me and introduce yourself!

Find and Follow Me on My Amazon Author Page
Find me on Facebook!
Follow me (and my secret hobby) on Instagram
I'm also on BookBub!
Sig/>
Find

The Life of Anna (5 books)
  • Enslaved (The Life of Anna, #1)
  • Embraced (The Life of Anna, #3)
  • Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)
  • Emerged (The Life of Anna #5)