Start by marking “The Waters of Nyra: Volume II” as Want to Read:
The Waters of Nyra: Volume II

The Waters of Nyra: Volume II

After braving the ocean, Nyra finds herself incarcerated on the other side of the world. The would-be saviors are in the midst of civil war, and her presence enflames their rivalry. Caught by the Sorja herd, Nyra is held prisoner with Olieve; a Royal as garrulous as she is blind, neither friend nor foe, but essential to the young dragon’s escape. Yet even escape has little ...more
Paperback, 1, 366 pages
Published July 15th 2015 by Create Space

To ask other readers questions about The Waters of Nyra, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Waters of Nyra

Stacy
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful and satisfying conclusion to Nyra's adventure!
Nikkita Pierrottie
The second half of Nyra's adventure is more climatic and fantastic than the first half. Battling age-old lies and seemingly-mythical creatures are just some of the things Nyra must do to save her homeland, with the aid of allies new and old. The return of Oharassie is especially my favorite, because he endeared himself to me so! If you enjoy dragons, talking animals, adventure fantasy, give this and its predecessor an honest try. They warm the spirit! :)
Stephen Drake
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't know, maybe it's me. I'd heard that critics and publishers don't like stories of talking animals for adults. While reading both 'Nyra' books, I had a hard time remembering that the characters were dragons. I think I became so involved in the action and the interplay of the characters that I forgot they weren't human people. Very few authors have that capability. Ms. Baker is definitely one of the few.
Kudos for bringing such a good story to life.
Jonathan
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Over all great story. Each of the characters is well developed and has their own arc (particularly Nyra), the story surprises you with twists along the way, and the suspense builds as the story progresses. I like the world created here with its conflicting races of dragon on land, air, and sea.

I hope to see more of Ms. Baker's writing.
Neri
Jul 17, 2017
Joshua Basham
Feb 17, 2018
Kelly
Apr 01, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Carlos G.
Mothwing
Dec 04, 2018
Nancy
Jul 16, 2018
Born an Air Force brat, Kelly grew up on both coasts and everywhere in between. She studied at the University of Colorado at Boulder and California State University Stanislaus, earning a master’s in Ecology and Sustainability. When not writing or trying to save the world, she enjoys drawing, theater, long walks, and new recipes. The Waters of Nyra is her first novel. She calls Colorado Springs hom ...more