Start by marking “Thrust” as Want to Read:
Thrust

Thrust

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,712 Ratings  ·  410 Reviews
2 brothers... 1 girl...

I never expected to be that girl. The one desiring the touch of two brothers and being thrust into a world of intense pleasure. Not in reality anyway.

Both of these brothers are out to please and they both have the equipment to do it. The Wilder brothers have proved that.

Kyan Wilder fucks like no other man I've ever experienced. He's rough, creative
Nook, 175 pages
Published April 3rd 2015 (first published April 2nd 2015)

Thrust by Victoria AshleyBlack Number Four by Kandi SteinerContrite by Kathy CoopmansAn Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa TahirCale by Victoria Ashley
April 2015 Releases
1st out of 126 books — 277 voters
The Score by Elle KennedyUndo Me by M.  RobinsonAppealed by Emma ChaseI Pick You by Jettie WoodruffWicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren
2016 Romantic Releases (JANUARY to MARCH)
92nd out of 286 books — 950 voters

More lists with this book...

MELISSA
May 06, 2015 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
4.5 The Perfect Man...Stars!
(BR with Sharon)

photo f708dae6-a127-473b-95b9-160406340384_zps5kwkme7s.jpg

photo 0551de56-6e6f-4336-9f20-6ad2a96fc1bf_zpsoq1wzzwn.jpg

photo e8ef938e-0299-43d2-aaff-6eadcf8a7044_zpsdnigc4av.jpg

Calla Reynolds is a 24 yr. old woman living in Chicago who keeps busy as a wedding photographer. She is still hurt over a bad breakup, and hasn't been with a man in a while. When she moves into a new apartment with her best friend Tori, she meets a gorgeous guy named Kyan Wilder. He is mouthwatering delicious, and they hit it off. He invites her to visit his gym Wilder Fitness, and Calla is extremely intrigued by this sexy neighbor.

photo acamera_zpsmdsgbuqj.gif

When Kyan asks C
 ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

TITLE: Thrust
AUTHOR: Victoria Ashley
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 6th 2015
MY RATING:

2 brothers... 1 girl... Hmmmm NICE!!!

5 Mr Sexy Ass Sin Stars

Like the title suggests there is ALOT of THRUST-ING going on in this book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book was panty wetting rabbits on heat HOT!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then I saw the cover bommeranging it's way all over facebook!! Yes I am a cover whore!!

AMERICA'S SEXIEST BACHELORS

Soooooo I'm about
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 's

Wow, I certainly wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. I think I was more curious than anything about the possible threesome. But just to set things straight...there is NO threesome.

Calla and her friend, Tori just moved into a new apartment and Calla goes downstairs to the bar and takes a break. That's when she meets Kyan. They have a few drinks and play some pool. They both can't stop thinking of each other.

Kyan makes his move when Calla comes over to photograph him for a boo

4 “Have. You. Ever. Thought. About. Fucking. Me?” Stars.

This was a really sexy contemporary romance, and I really loved Kyan.

I liked the main characters – Calla and Kyan in this story, although I did wonder if either of them would be able to maintain a no-strings-attached-sex kind of relationship! I also didn’t really understand why either of them were happy with Hunter stepping into the picture.

“Do you think you could have sex with me without expecting more and getting emotionally involved?”

H
Genre–Erotica/Romance
Type– Stand Alone
Cliffhanger– No
Rating– 4.5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
Damn…the first thing I have to get off of my chest is:

Hi, my name is Carol
and I am a cover whore

But, I did agree to read this for Ms. Ashley before I even saw those fucking abs that I would love to run my tongue across and oh how I want to take….a
Victoria Ashley
Apr 02, 2015 Victoria Ashley added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jayme
4 Fluffin’ my own muffin stars!

I surprised myself by giving this book 4 stars. But it is nice reading for one evening with a very sexy story.

I basically do not like love triangles. And in this case, on top of that, we have two brothers. This should be a mess, but there's no hard feelings.

Kyan Wilder does not want commitment. Only give pleasure. Hunter Wilder is in this just for fun. And Calla wants adventure, satisfaction and just living for once. They give her this, and are aware of the sit
Diana's
Apr 06, 2015 Diana's rated it really liked it
Oooh this was sooo steamy .. and scorching hot...and really really gooood!!!
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦

+++ 4.5 SENSUAL STARS!!! +++

2 BROTHERS... 1 GIRL...

Thrust is a book that oozes sexual tension, it drips off the pages and smothers you!! There wasn't one moment that this erotic tale didn't have me fanning myself.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Calla Reynolds has just moved into the apartment of her dreams with her best friend Tori. Tori is a kick, let me tell you. Every scene involving this FUNYUNS loving woman had me laughing. Their banter was the absolute best!

A night of celebration brings Calla to the bar downstair
✿kawehi.reviews
Apr 13, 2015 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much!!

#Oh my gosh, my ovaries! I felt like such a cat in heat in this one! Yes, I did!

Thrust Teaser 05

Calla and Kyan’s “arrangement,” if you will, was supposed to be all fun and sex and nothing more. Until, thoughts and feelings evolve…and Kyan’s brother, Hunter, who’s a blast from Calla’s past, enters the picture and causes a stir in things. So scandalous!! And ooober hot!!

Author Victoria Ashley has this way of capturing her aud
Jessica Grover
Mar 19, 2015 Jessica Grover rated it it was amazing
Okay, so holy crap!!! Tori is consistently amazing in all that she does, but this IS MY FAVORITE BOOK SHE HAS DONE SO FAR!
I went into this thinking, okay taboo book meh...there's a ton, but this dynamic is SOOO DIFFERENT than I had anticipated.

First off, Calla and Tori had me cracking up laughing and I'll never look at muffins the same (once you read you'll understand lol). Those two together and separately add another dimension to the depth of the characters and are just plain funny. I LOVE LOV
Shayna
My GOD! I don't smoke, but after reading this baby, I'm definitely going to need a cigarette! This was an intensely HOT read with so much heart. Only the amazing Victoria Ashley can make me fan myself the entire way through one of her books. I mean HOT DAYUM woman! You get yours! Oh, the sweet dreams I will have tonight...

This is by far my favorite book from this author. I'm used to her steamy erotic reads, but my god this one takes the cake! Kyan and Hunter are brothers. One is responsible and
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Nov 07, 2015 Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic by: Linda ❤️ SassyClassyNasty
description
description
~~3.5 HEARTS~~

I was expecting this one to be better than it was. I think I had a problem with the "other" guy being the brother and the fact that Calla didn't even wait 15 mins before she was sleeping with each of the brother. She just went straight from having sex with Hunter to Kyan. Though there were things that irked me, I still enjoyed reading it.
Amy Rogers
Mar 16, 2015 Amy Rogers rated it it was amazing
I was so lucky to be involved with this book from when it was just a thought in Victoria's mind. She has created a book that is so much more than just two brothers and one girl. The book had me smiling, crying and by the end I truly fell in love. This book is different from the other books that Victoria has written. She continues to raise the bar from one book to the next. This is hands down my favorite book by far from her. She truly created something special. Victoria will bring you on a journ ...more
Mercedes
So, the first half of this book was like a 2 star for me and the second half was closer to a four star. I had a hard time connecting with the characters in this book and I didn’t really prefer either of Calla’s suitors. I felt like both the connection between the characters and the dialogue was forced. It didn’t flow for me and I felt like in trying to be sexy, the dialogue came off cheesy and forced. I found myself rolling my eyes at all the sexual innuendos, there were just so many of them. Th ...more
Cheeky Chicks Book Hangover

2 BROTHERS... 1 GIRL...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A night of celebration brings Calla to the bar downstairs, where she meets Kyan
Joëlle
Jan 14, 2016 Joëlle marked it as to-read
On SALE on Amazon US at the moment (Jan 14 2016)
Leigh Stone
Apr 02, 2015 Leigh Stone rated it it was amazing
Yet another outstanding book from a fantastic author. I had seen the teasers around, and knew that this had to be on my TBR.

Calla and Tori are best friends, they have worked hard to get where they are now, a nice place in a fancy building. The dynamic between the two friends is hilarious, Tori's humour is fantastic, she's the kind of friend you love and hate all at the same time, but would ever ever be apart from!

Kyan and Hunter are typical brothers, they love each other, but they hate each ot
Naomi
Jul 14, 2015 Naomi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle, own-a-copy
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

Victoria Ashley is a master at creating stories and characters that stick with me for a long time, and she has done it again with Thrust! Calla is a professional photographer, and after a fun night at the bar Kyan convinces Calla to take his photos for a cover to a romance book… that right there had me hooked! Just thinking of those sexy covers and what goes on behind the scenes had my head whirling!!

Calla is such a fun and relaxed girl. She has a great at
Kelly ~ Beneath The Covers Blog
Holy mother of hotness...I need to take a cold shower after reading this book!!! 5 Smokin' Hot Stars!

When I first read the synopsis for Thrust, I was a little leery about reading it. I'm not much of a fan of love triangles. But once I dove into it, I was a goner...hooked from the first chapter. I absolutely loved how the author didn't waste time with a long and tedious storyline. The book progression was perfect!

It was very easy to relate to Calla. She's a smart, loving, and compassionate charac
Bella
Apr 06, 2015 Bella rated it it was amazing
HOLY HELLO........ OK I loved Kayn this man OH THIS MAN...... HIs Brother Hunter was hot as shit too but NO NO NO I pick Kayn!

More review to come! HAHAH

My review......

God what a book.. I mean I have read other books from Victoria but this one it just did something to me.... made me love that a man and women can find each other through anything. Victoria delivered a HOT crazy love story that you DO NOT want to miss out on!

I loved Calla she was one lucky chick, 2 bothers how can you pick! I lo
Honey Warren
Apr 05, 2015 Honey Warren rated it it was amazing
I have two words... WILDER BROTHERS!!!! Whoa!! These guys are hot, scorching hot!!! Victoria Ashley always gives you the steamiest stories!! The idea of two brothers and one girl scared me a little. I was afraid of being constantly torn! I don't want to give up too much but I can say I LOVED the concept of this and was never anything but happy I was experiencing Hunter and KYAN!!! Read this!!!
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
WOW!! What another amazing fun, quick grab me by the thighs read! Victoria has really done it again! From start to finish I was so indulged by every word and scene. And wow those scenes *drool* I would highly recommend this once it hits shelves you will not be disappointed.
Annie Alexander
Apr 12, 2015 Annie Alexander rated it really liked it
I just want to start out with I am a Huge fan of Victoria’s. I have read all of her books and each one she writes is always better than the last. I was completely taken in with Hemy, but then Get off on The Pain came out and I had the biggest book hangover after that. But now she has blessed us all with Kyan and Hunter from Thrust. This was much different from the rest of her books. For one our female protagonist was having sex with multiple partners. WOW!!! Which was extremely hot. Even hotter ...more
Give Me Books
Apr 09, 2015 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
What could be hotter than a sexy gym owner/personal trainer who can’t keep his hands off you? How about him having a hot, younger brother who also wants you?

Calla has had a long dry spell after a bad break-up. One night in her new apartment building and she meets an attractive man, Kyan, who wants her just as much as she wants him.

“Ride my fucking face until I taste your release on my tongue. I want every fucking last drop.”

There’s only one rule: it is just sex for fun, no feelings involved.

“T
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Oy yoi yoi!!!! Victoria just did a number on me with this one indeed! Thrust was without a doubt not quite what I was expecting and had me at some points squirming and other points phoaaring lol. She just put me through the wringer with this love triangle indeed.

I think if the time span between sexual activities had been a bit wider I would have been more on board with the triangle itself as it stands my good girl side really wanted to scream at Calla for going from one to the other so quickly.
Briebookd CCBH
Apr 10, 2015 Briebookd CCBH rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Victoria Ashley takes you on a wild ride that gets wilder with each thrust... see what I did there! All I kept thinking was two brothers, one girl... oh la la threesome here we come. Now, if I am being honest, this book was N.O.T.H.I.N.G like I initially thought it would be. It's the total opposite, but just as sensuous and erotic.

We are first introduced to Calla and her best friend, Tori as they move into their new apartment. Immediately I am smiling so hard my cheeks hurt! The banter between t
Eye Candy Bookstore
Apr 08, 2015 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Awesome read! The story has so many ups and downs. Hot sex scenes! Characters were realistic and relatable.

Best friends Calla and Tori move into a new apartment building owned by a hot man, Kyan. He's a workaholic who also owns a gym down the street. Calla and him hit it off after a couple drinks at the bar.

Calla runs into her high school crush at the same bar in their apartment building. They hit it off as well.

The secondary characters in this book were just as amazing as the main chara
Charisse
Apr 12, 2015 Charisse rated it it was amazing
My take on the sexy Wilder boys. Are you ready? ;)

Since everyone is dying to know about the sexy boys I'll start with the girls first. HA! You thought I would do the boys first, didn't you?

I want to first say I was excited for this book, though I didn't know why. My initial reaction was probably just curiosity in how this was going to play out, because you ALWAYS have to choose in the end. I went into this blind. I had no idea how this was going to go, so I didn't know any spoilers.

I will start
  • Filthy Desire (The Onyx Club, #1)
  • Yes to Everything
  • Void
  • Claiming Addison (69 Bottles, #1)
  • A Million Tiny Pieces
  • Mastered:  10 Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Revue (Wild Nights, #1)
  • Threefold
  • Color Me Crazy
  • Beautiful Lies
  • Dangerous Temptations
  • Dare To Love Series: Dare Me (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Exiled
  • Behind The Door (Part 1)
  • Barely Undercover (Legal Heat, #2)
  • G-Men the Series (G-Man, #1-3.6)
  • Wicked Ways (Dark Hearts, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion.

She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to b
More about Victoria Ashley...

“I just needed some time to think and figure out shit in my head. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it was too late. I’ve already given you my damn heart and I don’t want it back.” He leans down and smiles against my lips. “I want you,” he whispers.” 4 likes
“I feel a pull on my arm, stopping me. Kyan slowly moves to stand in front of me. His eyes look deep into mine as if he’s looking into my soul, burning himself into it, and ensuring that it will never forget him. “I love you, Calla.” He swallows. “I have for a while now. So fucking much.” 4 likes