Start by marking “Revue (Wild Nights, #1)” as Want to Read:
Revue (Wild Nights, #1)

Revue

(Wild Nights #1)

Josh Adams is Australia’s hottest male revue performer. He thrives on the limelight, the stage, and, most of all, the attention of women who endlessly throw themselves at him.
He dances sex, speaks sex, breathes sex, is sex. Josh is a bully who lives for a one-night-stand.
I don’t.
I’m simply here to take his picture.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Ha!
Published May 29th 2015 by K.M. Golland (first published May 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Revue, please sign up.

Start your review of Revue (Wild Nights, #1)
Mojo_Mama
0 STARS

This was SOOOOOOO bad.
This wasn't a romance.
This was just a shit-tastic horror show of cheating and random OW.

The H was not redeemable in ANY way.
Like...NONE.
Like...Never in his whole life.
Like I kept hoping another man would show up and take her away from him.

And the fact the h chose the Hero over other available beef cake?!?!?!? (She should have picked Brad. Just sayin')

Jesus, the H/h deserved each other.

Any man who treats a woman this way is not a man, any woman who puts up with
Christie«SHBBblogger»
He sleeps around on the heroine and she cheats on him. No thank you.
Michelle
Booklover

I've only got 4 things to say about this book.

(view spoiler)
Angie
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to have received an ARC in exchange for an honest review for A Kiss Down Under Book Blog.

Wow! What a hot, steamy read!! It has just the right amount of angst in it where it isn’t too over the top. I’ve read all of KM Golland’s books. This book is so different than her other books ….and when I say different, I mean GOOD different!! This book just grabs you from the start. The characters seem real and the situations seem plausible. And of course, you have the normal Golland humor
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Omg! It's been a while since I've had so much fun reading a book. I am telling you, this book took me out of my book funk! It had everything I needed. Humor,a lovable heroine, a cocky hero and steamy scenes that nearly set my Kindle on fire!
Cori is a photographer and she has a mission; she has to cover the tour of the Wild Nights Revue. She has to face gorgeous male strippers for twelve weeks because her brother, who was in charge of the photos, is currently at the hospital.
Reluctant and
Mariℓina
Mar 18, 2015 marked it as to-read
Where is an ARC when you need it??

He was on a collision course.
… I had paved my way
He answered to no one.
… I respected authority
He wanted me.
… I despised him
He didn’t take no for an answer.
... NO!

When freelance photographer, Corinne Lee, is required to visually document the nationwide tour of Wild Nights Male Revue, she finds herself in a world of near-naked, testosterone-fuelled men on stage—not her photographic muse of choice. She also finds herself in the arms of Josh, the revue’s star
Three Chicks
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Review by Lisa Kane
Having read almost everything KM Golland has written, I am more than familiar with her often snarky, witty, clever style. But in Revue she has kicked this up a notch with her character, Josh Adams. He is the star performer for Wild Nights Revue, a male revue show. This guy brings new meaning to bag them and leave them hanging for more. In fact, our heroine, Corinne's first view of him is his intense screwing of one of his groupie up against a vending machine. (Not
Deserie williams
Jan 22, 2016 marked it as just-not-for-me-stay-away-hell-no  ·  review of another edition
note : both h and H cheat! to make matters worse the h cheats with someone in heros band! HELL NO!
Stephanie
May 12, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
:::

Overall Rating :: 1 star
Series :: Standalone.
Hero/Heroine :: Josh/Corinne
POV :: All Corinne, except for the epilogue which was from Josh's perspective.
Cliffhanger :: No.
HEA :: (view spoiler)

:::

Ugh.

I should have guessed. I didn't realize this was the same author that wrote the Temptation series which I wholeheartedly disliked. Stephanie, do your research. Shame on me.

I really started to get into Revue at first. It was a little cheeky, Corinne was full of sass, and
Alissa Evanson

“Why do you fuck so many women?”
“Because I like to.”
I stared at him. “That’s it?”
“Yep. I like to fuck. I like to fuck women. They like to fuck me. So … we fuck.”

Are you ready for the show?
Well pad your panties ladies because Wild Nights Revue is coming and it’s an experience you do not want to miss. You’ll see soon to be brides, old grannies, wild and crazy attention seekers- all just waiting for that famous ear whisper.

When Cori gets roped into a job photographing this all male revue show
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Please note: We had two reviewers read this book, and their opinions varied. Our star rating is a compromise between the two so read on to find out what they both thought. That's books, right?

Wow, K.M. Golland, that was a Scorching Hot Book!! The cover peaked my interest and when I read the blurb, I knew I had to read it. And my goodness, what a fucking hot, sexy read!

Josh Adams works at Wild Nights Revue making women's fantasies true, making their problems disappear one dance at a time. One
CeCe
I had some issues with the writing. I found myself skimming. So when all the angst happened in the story, I was withdrawn from the couple anyway. I was not heartbroken or cared.

Major spoiler:

(view spoiler)
Michelle [Helen Geek]
06/19/2015 -- Just very bad.
Jen
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!

Ever read a book that just wants to make you strip off all your clothes, climb inside and hump the MAIN MAN?!!! Well that was me and the man I’m talking about is Josh Adams!!!

Having just finished Revue moments ago, I have to say, I’m so completely turned on and it’s only 9 am! What’s a girl to do?!!!

Here I was, innocently browsing Amazon and I come across Revue. Of course the hot cover drew me in, then that blurb… WOWZA!!! I instantly one clicked. Now, mind you I had already started
beth myrick
Jun 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
That's really not a willing star

It's just had to be given in order for me to say.......BAD EVERYTHING.......except the blurb. Read that and be satisfied and save yourself from having to meet this cast of the worst characters I've seen penned in a very long time. This book, other than that blurb that tricked me into this ridiculous and regretted purchase is the only thing this book has going for it. There's no romance. There is no character development. There is no enticing storyline that makes
J
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f
A great story that I actually hated to see end. Josh and Cori. He's a cocky male dancer/stripper in an all male revue that travels around Australia. She's assigned to the tour as a photographer after her brother, the regular photographer, is injured and laid up for awhile. The book starts with Cori walking in on Josh doing what Josh always does, banging one of the customers and then not so politely sending her on her way. Sweet Cori is utterly appalled and turned on all at the same time. What ...more
Emma
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'd just finished a particularly dark and twisted book so decided to look out for some sexy light reading. This book has been sitting patiently waiting for this very moment.

It was perfect, exactly what I needed. No messing about with lengthy back stories just right into it. I've laughed, swooned, fanned my face, crossed my legs and laughed again. It's a wonderful mix of a unique storyline, lovable characters, extremely funny one liners and steamy (like boiling) hot sex!

As with this authors other
Jan
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
That was so good I could read it again.

I was cracking up, it was funny,hot,sexy a light read that Im glad I picked up but couldn't put down.

Loved all the characters, well who doesent like a read about a bunch of cocky male strippers lol

loved Josh and his cocky arrogant Im a sex god ways and Cori with her take no shit wont back down attitude it was refreshing, recommend read.
Mari
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: abroad, 2015reads

In this Magic Mike meets Thunder Down Under story you have a sassy loyal photographing heroine a bad boy somewhat inappropriate asshat of a a hero. What you get is loads of innuendo, bunch of sexy times and funny laugh out loud moments. Josh was someone you love to hate but he has his moments. Cori was awesome, she did try to be vulnerable but also remain uncertain. I wish there was a longer epilogue and the end was a bit more rounded but enjoyed this one.
Tash
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favourites
Reviewed for Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Ladies get ready for a hot read as Revue will definitely live up to the name and more. I knew I was expecting for a dirty fun read. However that doesn’t even began to describe this book. If you thought like me, Bryce or Derek was your man. Well, get ready for to fall in love with a new guy. Josh Adams may take cake and blow everyone else out of the water. Josh just your alpha male,
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Firstly, WHY IS THERE NO WARNING OF CHEATING ASSHOLES IN THE BLURB! I cannot stand books pertaining to be romance when cheating is involved. Seriously warn potential readers that dislike cheating intensely.

**Contains spoilers** (I rarely write spoiler reviews but can't avoid in this instance)

Sadly my foray into the world of all things KM Gollard has crashed and burned. I didn't enjoy Revue, at all. Why? Because of Corinne - why the ever loving God are we reading about a woman who insta loves a
Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers)
Jun 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

Holy hell in a hand basket!!! This book blew my frickin mind!!!

How hot is that cover?! Seriously!!!

Believe me when I say, what lies inside is even hotter!!!

I seriously don't even know where to start, all I can think about is picking up my Ipad and rereading this bad boy again and again! I was hooked right from the first page and couldn't put it down till the very end. ^_^

We meet Corinne, a freelance photographer who's been asked to cover for
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ladies, you are in for one hella of a treat ! Welcome to Wild Nights Revue a troupe of sexy ass strippers who will have your temperatures raising and your panties dropping !!!
This is KM Golland's first novel away from her highly successful Temptation Series, I was eager to see what else she could come up with. I was not disappoint.
Revue is the story of Corinne a sassy non sense photograph who is un expectantly becomes the official photograph for a group of strippers ! Every girls dreams -
Irene
Sep 06, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars Revue was a fun and very sexy read set in Australia.
Cori is a photographer, her brother and business partner Tom was supposed to go on tour with Wild Nights Revue a male Strip/ dance group but unfortunately for him he was involved in a bike accident landing him in hospital. So poor Cori ( note my sarcasm) has to take his place on the tour, the end result will be a feature in Woman magazine.
Five gorgeous dancers Josh, Matt, Lucas, Noah and the very charming Brad.
What I enjoyed about
Natalie M
4.5 stars. This was my first book by this author and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I was a bit hesitant as its not a plot I'd necessarily be drawn to, but it really worked out well for me. It was hilarious to say the least. The banter between Josh and Corinne was greatness. His arrogant and cocky attitude was frustrating but sexy at the same time. Corinne was a fantastic heroine. She was a thinking girl that was well rounded when it came to life, and although it went against her better judgement she ...more
Marisa Da costa
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book was brutal. I'm a sucker for the love-hate thing...but I just didn't get this story! It came from no where, was tied up with so much ridiculousness and revenge that I just didn't get the "love" story only the hate-lust story!

It was soooo hard to keep reading and not give up....hoping it would somehow redeem itself! It didn't....right up to the very last page! :(
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Corinne Lee has just scored every woman's dream job - 12 weeks on the road photographing the sexy men of Wild Nights Male Review - what woman (or many a man) with a heartbeat wouldn't jump at the chance?

Admit it, you would jump right on that tour bus, right?

Yep, dream job alright. Until Cori meets resident man-whore Josh Adams.

You know when you are reading, and you come across one of those characters that just does you head in? You sit there and they frustrate

• Closer (Stage Dive, #4.6)
  • Just Ten Seconds
  • Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3
  • Perfect Sin (Clayton, #2)
  • How The Warrior Fell (Falling Warriors, #1)
  • Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • Beyond the Pale
  • Wedding Wars: A Roomie Wars Novella
  • Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)
  • Play Dirty (Brooklyn Dawn #1)
  • Don't Let Me Be Yours
  • The Billionaire’s Pregnant Assistant (McClellan Billionaires, #1)
  • Covet
  • The Cowboy's Heart (Three Sisters Ranch, #3)
  • Primal Mate (Alphas of Sandor #2)
  • Claiming What's Mine
  • The Billionaire Chef’s Baby (McClellan Billionaires, #2)
Find me at :  photo 1388948158_twitter_zpsb055b495.png  photo 1388948366_facebook_zpsc29959b9.png  photo 1388948535_pinterest_zps40b720ee.png  photo 1388948871_key_w_zps3cfeb60d.png

About Me:
Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia, K.M. Golland is a best-selling hybrid published author and ranty, married mother of two with a very healthy high heel obsession. She’s also a self-confessed car-aholic, choc-aholic, and bridge-aholic who drinks her weight in tea.

Wild Nights (3 books)
  • Reveal (Wild Nights, #2)
  • Resist (Wild Nights, #3)
“Love is a faux twinkle in the eye and a factitious curve of the mouth. Love is fucking unbearable.” 0 likes
“Love is the most terrifying form of trust.” 0 likes