Start by marking “Southern Heat (Game On, #2)” as Want to Read:
Southern Heat (Game On, #2)

Southern Heat

(Game On #2)

Tyler Brady earned his reputation as the bad boy of baseball the old-fashioned way: by playing hard--on and off the field. After suffering a shoulder injury, he faces his first summer off in twenty years. Between the endless physical therapy sessions and missing the season, Tyler’s patience is about to blow.

After suffering a devastating breakup, Gabriella Marano is ready
ebook
Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Southern Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Heat

N. Kuhn
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary, sports
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
Oh man, I just love me a good sports romance. This story has an injured ball player that would do anything to get his game back. Bring in one sexy massage therapist and his world is turned upside down. This is a sexy romance that will have you sighing, and fanning yourself. The chemistry between Gab and Ty is hot and heavy. This is one fantastic sports romance, even if you don't like sports!
Heather andrews
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tyler is quite the man, "he shook his head. “Eye on the prize, huh?” She went to her toes as he squeezed her cheeks, rubbing his stiff length against her belly." I love how carefree Tyler can be, “honey, I’m home!” Tyler voice was followed by the slamming of the front door. “Where’s the beautiful woman of the house?” I liked this book Tyler was a great character.
Helen Simpson
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
FAB BOOK NOT READ MUCH SPORTS RELATED ROMANCES. I LOVED HOW TYLER HAD A CHEEKY YET SERIOUS SIDE AND GABRIELLA TOOK A CHANCE. THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS HOT AND THE SEX SCENES STEAMY. GREAT READ
Amber
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
A seriously sweet and extremely sexy sports romance. But even if you don't like sports you can still read this and really enjoy it!
I loved Ty. He's a definite ladies man but very sweet and lets women know what their in for. I loved him falling for Gabriella. He was so sure that it was just a temporary thing but realized just how much he wanted her and couldn't let her go.

Gabby is a very strong woman. She's had a really bad relationship in the past but she's handling it well. I love her confid
The Color of Ink
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you like sports romances, this will be right up your alley. However, you definitely don’t need to be a sport enthusiast to enjoy Southern Heat. It’s a sweet and steamy read that most are sure to enjoy.

The pace picks up as you start to get to know the characters. Ty is a ball player with an injury and is dying to get back into the game. Gabby might be just the person to get him there. Watching these two as they fell for each other was enjoyable.
T
here were a few places where I think the flow o
Shaunta
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Southern Heat is a cute short story that melts your heart. The characters in the story are very relatable on a humane level and empathic level. Your able to put yourself into the not necessarily drama but the challenges or situations the main characters go through. It did however have a few grammar/spelling errors and seemed to jump once or twice from place to place without a smooth transition. Mature audience required for this book. All in all I give this book four fangs as I am an independent ...more
Nichole
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait! This book lived up to all of my expectations and then some. Can't wait for the next book!
Denise H
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Southern Heat is the second book in Ms. Kincade’s Game On series and it is just as good as, if not better than, the first. You do not have to be a sports enthusiast to enjoy this book. It does reference different aspects of baseball, after all Tyler is a baseball player, but it does not overpower the story itself or the budding romance between him and Gabriella. And I have to say I loved Tyler and Gabby as a couple. He is confident, arrogant (in a good way), sexy, fun and dependable. Having been ...more
Stina Andersen
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Southern Heat, book 2 in the Game On series, by Parker Kincade.
It's a sweet and hot sports romance. I loved the chemistry between Tyler and Gabriella!

Tyler Brady, a baseball star. And a womanizer, bad boy. After he suffered a shoulder injury, he has to take the summer off to heal. Which of course he's not so happy about.

Gabriella Marano, has her eyes on the famous, baseball player, Tyler Brady. Who else is better to help her forget her ex?
Deni
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I wasn't a big baseball fan but I am now! I was hooked after reading the first book "Game On" When I found out that the next book was going to be about Tyler, I was so excited. I couldn't wait to read it because I love Ty but also because his hometown is in Arkansas (where I live).
For Tyler, scoring women comes easy for him and he is always ready to get naked anytime, anywhere. But that attitude changes when he meets Gabriella. It starts off as a casual fling but turns into something Ty never ex
Taylor B
Jun 18, 2015 rated it liked it
DNF. What I read of the book was good and I really loved the first book in this series, but this one just couldn't hold my attention. That is not to say I would not go back eventually and finish or not buy the next book in the series because I probably will if there is one, but just had to move on from this book for now.
Amber Davalos
Mar 11, 2015
T
Mar 19, 2015
Parker Kincade
Apr 23, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Anniek
Nov 18, 2015
Kimberly Light
Nov 19, 2015
USA Today Bestselling Author, Parker Kincade, writes edge-of-your-seat-sexy romantic suspense, hot and steamy sports romance, and erotic western romance. Her first novel, One Night Stand, won the 2013 Reader’s Crown Award for Best First Book, the category of Best Erotic Romance in the Celtic Hearts Romance Writers Golden Claddagh contest, and was named finalist in the Romance Writers of America/Pa ...more

Game On (2 books)
  • Spring Training (Game On #1)