Start by marking “Lily (A Force of Nature Fairytale #2)” as Want to Read:
Lily (A Force of Nature Fairytale #2)

Lily

(A Force of Nature Fairytale #2)

~ Lily ~

Lily has been born into wealth, and with that comes a certain responsibility. She has been promised to Hail, who has just taken over Royal Industries along with his brothers and cousins. The Royal family screams power and money and they’ll destroy anyone who stands in their way of acquiring more.

Hail is more forceful and unyielding than the preppy son of a greedy
Kindle Edition
Published May 15th 2017 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Lily, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lily

Natalie The Biblioholic
Shelves: 2017, arc, dual-pov, smut
It's LIVE! http://bit.ly/2pQdOy9

My word is bond I swear that this story read like it was 10 pages long. I couldn't put it down and I read it so quickly. This is the second installment of MA Horst's A Force Of Nature Fairytale series and I enjoyed it just as much as the first. Hail falls in love with Lily from her photograph and chooses her for his bride. They've never officially met so Lily is a bit reluctant. However, when her mother presents her with another suitor, a man she'd like to do busi
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

description Basically, my same comments apply from the first book. This cover is super pretty. I love the colors used. I love the typography and graphics used. My issue is that the composition is slightly off. The title, the byline, and the author's name are all a tad too far to the right. It's driving the OCD graphics designer in me nuts! *lol*description

description

descriptionI didn't like this one quite as much as book one. It was less kinky in my opinion and had a little less angst and drama. Again we have extreme insta-everything.Not
♡Tonya♡
I'm loving this series....

What's not to love about a story that has a sexy alpha male(who isn't a manwhore), a sweet unassuming virgin heroine and a instalove storyline? This hit the spot and in chomping at the bit for the next book!

**I was disappointed in the epilogue!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in The Force of Nature series. Each book can read as a standalone but these are so good your just gonna want to read them all.

Lily Flower has been promised to Hail Royal. As soon as he sees a photo of her he knows she is the one for him but can he earn her trust and show her how much he loves her.

This insta love read is oh so good. It's a quick read but a full story. I loved it.
C
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Hot fast safe read

-insta love
-OTT alpha male
-Virgin h
-H not a man whore, no mention of his sexual past
-No OW Drama
-OTT sickly sweet

Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
Read on behalf of Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review.

Lily Flower has been promised to Hail Royal.
This is a deliciously sexy little read.
Lily is strong and protective of her younger sister Rose. All she has ever wanted was to be loved. You can't help but automatically fall in love with her.
Hail is a hot alpha that takes what is his but also sweet and caring at the same time. He will do anything to protect Lily. Their connection is immediate, hot and intense.

“I want to own you, sweet Lily. I want
Caro Richard
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Next up is Lily and Hail in the Force of Nature Fairytale series....and this force of nature might just be too much for the delicate Lily!

Lily, a bookworm by heart, is set to marry Hail Royal. She really isn't up for but there is that family honour to protect and something quickly changes her mind!

Instalove sometimes hits the spot and wow...feeling hot hot hot!
Kathleen R.
May 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Title: Lily
Author: Michelle Horst

3 adorable stars

I really wish i could have loved this story. I know Michelle Horst has the ability to write amazing stories. Heck, i love more than a few of them and can't get enough of them either. But for some reason, there's just something about The Force of Nature Fairytales that i just can't get into it. Maybe because i'm thinking it's a new rendition of what fairytales are about? Or the fact that by the names, i'm still, in my mind, picturing those dis
Nancy Reads
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
LILLY is Book 2 in A FORCE OF NATURE FAIRYTALE SERIES. There are to be 7 standalone Novellas in this series with each featuring a different couple. Since there is a family connection in each of these stories, it would be beneficial to the reader to read in order. The grandfather had promised the Flower girl offspring in marriage to the Royal family offspring. An arranged marriage to repay a debt.

Lily Flower had been born into wealth. She had all money could buy, except for feeling loved. To her
Astraycat
A quick hot read. The misunderstanding was so short that you wouldn't call it one. An epilogue will be better!
Neringa Neringiukas
Jun 01, 2017 rated it liked it
I think this was even more sweeter, then Poppy's story. Well, at least the h was if that possible. It's for sure your alley if you are up to sweet, crazily instalove and a hero who is dominant but can drop to his knees for his flower.

Lily made me to feel irritation though. One little run away act because of misunderstanding, which could have had huge consequences, made sure of that. The only thing who saved that moment was, that Lily wasn't frozen idiot and took some actions. Well, you will have
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
May 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
I'm loving this series!! A Perfect, short, sexy little gem filled with a powerful alpha male turned to a puddle to his betrothed, even though it's an arranged marriage. Strong characters that burned up my kindle overcoming obstacles to have their super sweet HEA. I thank the Author for providing a copy to review!

~~~Erika, Book Haven Book Blog
Tash
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

Lily is the second book in the a force of nature fairytale series from Horst. Immediately after I posted my review for the first book, I knew I need to read the second asap. As I enjoy these quick and dirty novellas and I was read for more insta love from Horst.

Lily’s is a cousin to Poppy and her parents are determined to marry her off but each has different ideas about the whole thing . H
Denna✌
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm really loving this series. Each book has been very hot and completely safe! I can't wait to read more
Marah
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
An ARC of Lily by M. A. Horst was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

Lily Flower is aware of the fate that awaits all the Flower women. All the Flower women are expected to marry Royal men. Her arrangement to Hail Royal is no different. It's expected of her. Her parents are adamant about upholding the contract of marriage, leaving the choice out of her hands. Lily feels as though she doesn't matter to her parents, like she doesn't count as try to improve their financial standing in ter
KnottyGirl Reviews
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lily is the second in the Force of Nature novellas by M. Horst and I will say this one was even more enjoyable than the first. It is one of those insta-love books, but seeing as how it’s short, and it is a fairy tale of sorts, it’s actually pretty appropriate for this series. And I’ll admit, once in awhile, a bit of love and sweetness just feels good with all of the other things going on nowadays.

Lily is supposed to marry Hail Royal because of a business deal her grandfather made. Not only is Ha
Christine Hill
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it
I received this book complimentary. I have voluntarily chosen to review the book.
Overall Rating: 3 (sXe)

Quick & Dirty summary: Lily, as the daughter of a rich and well-known couple, has always known that she must marry a Royal. But when her mother throws a wrench in her plans, Lily will do anything to stay in Hail Royal’s arms. Hail knew as soon as he saw Lily’s picture that she was the one for him. But when Hail finally meets Lily, he knows that there is more to Lily than meets the eye.

This
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
This is the second book in The Force of Nature series and it's Lily's story. If you are looking for a fast paced hot read then I do believe these short stories are for you.

Like in book one, (Poppy's story) Lily is destined to marry one of the Royal's. Hail Royal to be precise. Lily is Poppy's cousin so of course belongs to the 'Flower' family. Hail is hot and I'm fully expecting all the Royal men to be just the same or maybe just a tad hotter!

After overhearing a conversation between her parents
Tanaka K
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
After reading Poppy, I could not wait to get my hands on Lily. I was definitely excited because this series is short but it packs a lot of punch in terms of story line, the level of hotness and uber sexy characters. I am definitely loving this Forces of Nature series. It is different and keeps you on your toes and wanting for more.

Lily was actually my favourite. Poppy was really good but Lily was better. It had more plot even though it had the same concept of insta love and insta lust. I loved t
Cassie May
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of 2 Girls Who Love Books Blog
I have to say, after reading Poppy I was really curious, how the author would pull all the novellas off when the topic was the same for each and every one: A member of the Flower Family has to marry a member of the Royal Family, because of an old contract.
Poppy was good. Lily is better. I was really astonished to see how the author managed to pack the different characters in only a few lines. On a few short pages there is character development, f
Sheena
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super hot and over the top ...

This series is turning out to be a super hot, over the top kinky love fest with a set of dirty talking Royal males who are enraptured by a wonderful array of sweet, innocent but blossoming Flowers......This time Lily is the target as she becomes the focus of a bidding war and is in a desperate situation until Hail Royal, enters stage right, with a serious case of instalust and determined to have her at any price......

There is a hero, a heroine, an evil villain, a he
Nic *The Wandering Bookaholic* Spears
I liked this book soooo much better than Poppy. Don't get me wrong Poppy was a great book but Lily was just amazing!!!

Firstly I loved the pacing of the book this time round. It wasn't all 'go go go' like Poppy was. It was still an insta-love book as described but in a way it didn't feel it was.

I loved Lily and Hail's introduction to each other and I loved getting the little tidbit of info on how Hail and Lake picked who their 'Flower' would be.
I also wanted to throat punch Lily's so bad in thi
Kathy West
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lily by M.A. Horst 4⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book is getting 4 stars just like Poppy did. I'm not an insta-love kind of person but I knew going into this book that it was an instant-love book. This is like a fairytale book, without talking animals and fairy-god mothers. It was a very quick read, took me less than an hour.
In this book, you have Lily and Hail. Lily is to be married of to Hail But her ka that she needs to marry another person because it would,be better for the family business. Lily wants nothing
Julianna
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Lily is the second installment of A Force of Nature Fairytale by M.A. Horst (aka, Michelle Horst). Please note that this is a novella is short and consist of instant love connection.

Lily and Hail were certainly compatible characters. Hail is dominant and Lily has just meet her match. You could say that these who have a strong power of will and Lily needs to pick her battles wisely. I love that M.A. Horst is able to interest me as a reader so quickly. As well as entertaining me through the short
Kathy Wideman
This is the second book in this series however they can all be read as standalones. Lily was born into a wealthy family and with that comes responsibilities. She was promised to Hail Royal by her grandfather. So doesn’t want to marry Hail but it’s not up to her. Everything about Hail is dominant. Just one look at Lily and Hail knows she is meant to be his. I think I liked this one better than the first book in the series but barely. Lily didn’t have a great home life and while she didn’t want to ...more
Wine&BookLover42
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily
By: Michelle Horst
I was asked by the author or publisher to give an honest review of this book.
I gave this one tiaras!!

I love these books! They are very sweet fairy tale love stories with a sexy side. We all want that prince charming, which is hot, sexy, hunky, and one hell of a lover. Well these Royals are and each book makes me want to read the next one even more!
I love the way I can read them in less than 2 hours and that the next one comes out quickly so that I don’t have to wait lo
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Yes, yes, YEEEEESSSSS!!!! Michelle Horst really threw a twist in what I thought was going to be something similar to Poppy (book 1). No, no, no, Sir!! This next book in the Force of Nature Series that follows arranged marriages between the Royal and Flower families follows Lily and Hail. They both have very interesting stories. Although you don't really learn much about Hail, you do (at least I did) really fall in love with Lily almost instantly!! I know that these books are about different coup ...more
Clare
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lily's story is the second book in the (A Force Of Nature Fairytale) series and this one takes you a step further into the much darker side of traditional fairy stories.
Lily Flower has been promised to Hail Royal and when he comes to claim her she is unsure at first until her mother steps in by putting another suitor in the way. Lily soon comes to her senses and makes her decision to be Hail's wife an easy one.
Lily is a shy young girl and Hail is a man that always goes after what he wants, he i
Mette
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lily is a sweet über sexy confection that enchants the heart and scintillates the senses, and I'm spellbound!

Lily is a young woman who has been promised in marriage to a Royal. Her parents disagree about wherever to keep the promise to the Royal's or marry her off to another man, who could be good for their money. Lily founds herself caught in the middle, and she hates it.
Hail falls in love with Lily as soon as he sees a picture of her and he can't wait to meet her and see if she is just as bea
Lady Living  In Bookland
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lilly is the second short story in the Force of Nature Fairytale series and had a very similar feel to the first book (Poppy).

With the next daughter in line to chose a husband of their parents choosing, Lily would be used as a bargaining chip in order to sustain a family business. But with her relationship to her sister in jeopardy, will she lose more than her freedom with an arranged marriage or can she find her happily ever after?

Excerpt:
I want to own you, sweet Lily. I want you to obey me b
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

A Force of Nature Fairytale (7 books)
  • Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)
  • Rose (A Force of Nature Fairytale #3)
  • Magnolia (A Force of Nature Fairytale #4)
  • Jasmine (A Force of Nature Fairtytale #5)
  • Cherry (A Force of Nature Fairytale #6)
  • Reed (A Force of Nature Fairytale #7)