Start by marking “One Night with Her Bachelor (Wild Montana Nights #1; Montana Born Bachelor Auction #6)” as Want to Read:

One Night with Her Bachelor

(Wild Montana Nights #1)

Bid on a date with this wounded warrior for an unforgettable night of adventure. Aim high—and bid higher!—because no one comes close to local hero Gabriel Morales.

Molly Dekker hates being the town charity case, but when her son Josh is seriously injured she has no choice. She lets her best friend organize a bachelor auction to help pay her massive bills and make Josh’s lif
Published March 27th 2015 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Night with Her Bachelor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night with Her Bachelor

Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Marietta Auction Stories, Romance
Congratulations to the 2016 RITA Finalist
Contemporary Romance: Short
3.5 Recognizing Your Strength
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Small towns. They can be invasive, charming, welcoming, judgmental and caring. They can tag people as being a certain way... expecting them to always live up to the labels stamped on them. It can be daunting.... because what if the label is not all you are... what if you have other attributes then how you have been classified. What if this "well meaning" town has made your lab
Rachel the Book Harlot
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
"You see, Aunt Lily's organizing an auction, and we're looking for the best of the best. Aunt Lily wants you--" He pointed at Gabriel as if he were posing for an Uncle Sam poster. "--to enlist in our bachelor auction."

The words took a few seconds to sink in. His panicked gaze shot to Lily, who gave him a no-one-says-no-to-me grin of satisfaction. "Oh, hell no."

One Night With Her Bachelor by Kat Latham is a sweet and light contemporary romance. I thought initially this was going to be an insta-
Claire Robinson
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "I'm trying to impress a girl." Stars!

Molly Dekker and her son Josh are essentially the people that are the catalyst for the whole premise of the Montana Born Bachelor Auction. So it was really good to read the finale of what has essentially been a great series come to a close, with their story. It started on a high, and definitely went out on one as well.

Kat Latham is a new author to me, and on the strength of the story she gives the reader in One Night with her Bachelor an author I will ce
Lyndy Ann ♫
Mar 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-netgalley
One Night with Her Bachelor is the sixth and final part of the novella series from Tule Publishing Montana Born Bachelor Auction.

This is Molly Dekker and Gabriel Morales's story.

One Night with Her Bachelor takes us back to the very beginning before Josh had his accident, we find out what happened to Josh and how Gabriel became the hero.

Then we jump to the auction night and then we get to know Molly and Gabriel. Their relationship is not easy as Gabriel has been living as a recluse and he has a s
Beth
One Night with Her Bachelor was a delightful, witty and heart warming romance.

Molly Decker is a single mother, school teacher, who is about to face more than she thinks she can bear.

Gabriel Morales is a wounded warrior; emotionally as well as physically scarred. He was Molly's brother's best friend and watched his buddy die serving their country together. Gabriel has returned home but has pulled himself away from human interaction.

An accident that would break any mother's heart brings Gabriel an
namericanwordcat
What I love about Kat Latham's heroines is the amount of sexual agency they have without being turned into the female version of a man whore which many writer's mistakenly do.

This heroine is sick of being thought of as nice and therefore asexual. She is a single mother whose son has reached an age where she can have five minutes to herself.

She goes after the guy. He is still recovering from his experiences in the war and isn't quite there yet but he adores her very quickly.

And then we have a rom
Nicola
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kat Latham has recently become an auto-read author for me. Her writing style grabs you from the opening page and keeps hold of you until the end. I can be a little picky with shorter reads, left wanting more and yes, whilst I would have loved to read more of Gabriel, Molly and her son Josh, this was simply because they were wonderful characters with a heart wrenching and heart-warming journey. One Night with her Bachelor was a perfectly paced sexy, satisfying and emotive read.

“What are you look
Geri Reads
Mar 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Another short but sweet read from the Montana Born Bachelor Auction. This time it's the story of Molly Dekker and Gabriel Morales. When I met Molly in Bound to the Bachelor, I never thought she was getting her own book with Gabriel. I've been intrigued with Gabriel though since he was introduced. He was the aloof and mysterious decorated war veteran. And his story really moved me.

Molly was such a pleasant surprise too. All her life she was been labeled -- daughter, wife, mother, ex-wife. She ne
Beanimous
May 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF at Chapter 12

I skip and skim through chapters and paragraphs, the book was not able to engage me enough to read through the book.

The characters' dialogue are not consistent with their personality. Gabriel is suppose to be a recluse and living in a cabin in the woods by himself. Not having much human contact for weeks , he didn't appear anti-social or awkward like I would assume he would. Within 10 minutes of Molly's visit, whom he had limited conversation with prior to their meeting in the c
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to wonder if bachelor auctions happen in real life, and if they do, where they are...because I'd really like to pick up a Gabriel Morales for myself.

After a tragic accident left her 10 year old son, Josh in need of serious care, and her bills in serious need of payment, Molly Dekker reluctantly sets aside her pride to accept the help of her best friend, Lily, and her town.

There's only one man in the charity bachelor auction Lily has planned that Molly would bid on -- if she was allowed
ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥
(Thanks to the author, publisher and NetGalley for providing the free ARC)

This appears to be the end of Montana Born Bachelor Auction series. I haven't read the full series yet but I read enough to continue with it.

This book finally reveals the beneficiaries of the Montana Bachelor Auction, Molly and her son Josh. After a tragic accident that left her son bound to a chair and the man who rescued him, and the one she mostly desire, hiding away in a cabin in the mountain to distance himself from h
Shannon

This is the first book in the bachelor auction series that I've read, and honestly I don't feel like I was missing anything by not having read the previous books. One Night with Her Bachelor is a sweet, heartfelt and heartwarming story of 2 lost and damaged people coming together, learning to heal.
Gabriel and Molly are both dealing with some heavy issues- Gabriel is a wounded war veteran who has cut himself off from life as he tries to deal with both mental and physical scars; Molly is a single
Lia Riley
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Super cute and poignant. Review to come.
Dee
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
was ok - but didn't blow me away
Mary Ruth (TheReadingRuth)
*An e-ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review*

I absolutely loved this book! I’ve become a follower of this series since I’ve read book one but I really have to say that this book is my absolute favourite. I devoured it in one sitting and enjoyed every bit of it!

“What are you looking for, Molly?”
She swallowed again, but at least she didn’t look away. “Orgasms. At least three.”

Dealing with her son’s recovery from an accident and her house bills p
Linda
" One Night withHer Bachelor " is the sixth and final book in this series; this book gives us the story behind the Bchlors Auctions , why and who the fund raiser is being held.

Molly Dekker , single divorced parent and kindergarten school teacher is considered nice , but Molly does not wnt to be nice anymore . Molly is lonely , apparently beng nice dies not warrant being dated so when her son Josh has a weekend camping trip with the scouts Molly takes the opportunity to head up to Gabriel Morale
Christi Snow
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
Wow, this book absolutely blew me away by just how good it was. I was sent an Advanced Reader Copy of this book and normally I'm not supposed to quote out of ARC's because they aren't final and could change, but I'm making an exception for this book. This line is one of my favorites I think I've ever read and it really sets the fun tone to this book. This is the way the first chapter ends...
"What are you looking for, Molly?"
She swallowed again, but at least she didn't look away. "Orgas
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
One Night with Her Bachelor marks my first time reading Kat Latham. Without question, this will not be the last time.

Molly Dekker is what you would call a nice, good girl. At the age of seventeen, she got engaged. At the age of nineteen, she had her son Josh. At the age of twenty-four, she became a single mother when her husband decided he didn’t want to be a father or be married. Now, at the age of twenty-nine, she is dealing with the heartbreaking reality that her child will not have the life
Maria Rose
Nominated for a 2016 RITA Award in the category Contemporary Romance: Short!

This last romantic novella in the Bachelor Auction series (easily read as a standalone) is the story of Molly and Gabriel. Gabriel is a reclusive wounded ex-soldier, living in an isolated cabin in the woods. When he has a hand in rescuing Molly's injured son Josh, it creates a new bond between them, one that already existed from childhood but now goes deeper. Coerced into being one of the bachelors at the auction to rai
LJT
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have read every book from the Bachelor Auction series and One Night with her Bachelor by Kat Latham is one of my favorites. The well-developed characters, the impassioned storyline and the lustful, yet touching sex scenes, are all balanced extremely well to create this quick-paced read. Ms. Latham and Tule Publishing make a dynamic duo.

All the books are about a bachelor that gets auctioned off for a charitable cause. In this story we finally find out why Molly Dekker, the nicest woman in the w
Kaetrin
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars, rounded up.

Why I read it: It was on special recently so I bought it.

What worked for me (and what didn’t): Even though I have most of the books in this series, loosely linked by a bachelor auction in the small Montana town of Marietta, this one is the first that I’ve actually read (the curse of the TBR of Dooooom). I wasn’t really expecting what I got – which was deeper and heavier than I thought it would be. For starters, the bachelor auction takes place well into the book and it’s n
bookaholic ge
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for my honest review from Net Galley.

Somehow I stumbled upon this excellent series about a bunch of sexy Bachelors that are being auctioned off for a great cause. I love the idea of the series although it is about the same town and the same auction the books are written by different Authors. With it being written this way you are getting a fresh look from different points of view but all with the same beautiful result. Great idea, Great series!

This is the first boo
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Review
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, blogged
This book was everything I love about contemporary romance.

The hero, Gabriel, is battle scarred and broken. The heroine, Molly, is tired of being known as "nice" and wants be known as "tough" and to feel like a woman, not just a mother, a teacher or a friend. The chemistry between the two of them was off the charts, I could practically feel it.

I absolutely love the characters that Kat Latham writes. They are always strong, smart, kind and morally intact, but they aren't perfect. They build crook
Beyond the Pages
Mar 18, 2015 rated it liked it
This book had such great characters. I loved Gabriel and Molly, but Lily sparked my interest quite a bit. More than anything, I can definitely say that this book touched on an issue that is near and dear to my heart - PTSD. To go along with that challenge, I really liked that the author touched on survivor's guilt, phantom limb pain, rejection and acceptance of a partner, and SCI.

Rating: 3/5
Conflict/Drama: Yes (mild)
HEA: Yes
Jessica
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this story! The sweet developing romance between Molly & Gabriel was definitely there, and then once tragedy struck little Josh, Gabriel's previous experience came in so handy. I really liked that Gabriel was Molly's guardian angel all through the story. I was just about brought to tears when Josh bought Gabriel at the bachelor auction - it was so sweet!!
A perfect summer evening read!
Lorraine Brattin
Talk about a wild and crazy night. I wanted more from the very beginning.

The story revolves around Gabriel, Molly, and Molly's young son Josh. Gabriel is a friend of Molly's brother who recently passed away from injuries suffered while gone to war. Molly goes to Gabriel one night to try to seduce him but all hell breaks loose before they get to second base.
You pull for Molly and her son Josh just as hard as you pull for the blossoming romance with Gabriel. You will learn they both have secrets
Gwen S.
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Cynthia
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

Molly was a single mom raising her son and decided while her son was camping to visit Gabriel. He was her brothers best friend and Air Force buddy. Now he lives in a cabin alone. She needed some adult time, until her sons get injured and he saves him. Can their relationship change.
Eden
A sweet, quick read. It's nice seeing people banding together to help someone in need, even if it needed to be prompted in the form of an auction. I like how Molly wanted to have more to herself than being a nice kindergarten teacher, not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that. But she had layers and she wanted to experience all of them. Sweet!
  • What a Bachelor Needs (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #4)
  • Bachelor at Her Bidding (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #2)
  • His Outback Cowgirl (The Wildflower Ranch #4)
  • In Bed with the Bachelor (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #5; The Montana Millionaires #5)
  • A Montana Born Christmas
  • Montana Maverick (Big Sky Mavericks, #4)
  • She's the One (Island Bliss, #2)
  • Weekend with Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • Finally His Bride (Montana Born Brides, #4)
  • The Valentine Quest (Love at the Chocolate Shop #5)
  • Almost A Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #3)
  • The Reluctant Bride (The Scott Brothers of Montana #2; The Great Wedding Giveaway #5)
  • Late Last Night (Montana Riverbend, #1)
  • The Unexpected Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #4)
  • Montana Homecoming (Montana Born Anthology)
  • Melt My Heart, Cowboy (Love at the Chocolate Shop, #1)
  • Tempting the Knight (The Fairy Tales of New York Series Book 2)
Kat Latham writes sexy contemporary romance, including the London Legends rugby series. She’s a California girl who moved to Europe the day after graduating from UCLA, ditching her tank tops for raincoats. She spent several years teaching English in Prague followed by several more working for a humanitarian organization in London. She and her British husband now live in a small town in the rural N ...more

Wild Montana Nights (3 books)
  • Two Nights With His Bride (Wild Montana Nights #2; Montana Born Brides #6)
  • Three Nights before Christmas (Wild Montana Nights, #3)