Start by marking “Free to Trust (Free #2)” as Want to Read:
Free to Trust (Free #2)

Free to Trust (Free #2)

Some pain is felt on the surface others are felt on the soul. Kate knows the sting of deception all too well. Though she bears no physical scars-her ability to trust has been shattered. When her work has her spending time with New York's most notorious bachelor she finds herself fighting her attraction- that is until he stops fighting fair. But Cole's high flying lifestyle ...more
Kindle Edition
Published May 1st 2015 (first published April 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Free to Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Free to Trust

May 29, 2015 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
Katie is so torn up about her last relationship that put her friend Mercy in danger. She worked side by side with Cole for 2 weeks straight and has not said one word to him. She is very attracted to Cole.

Cole invites her out on a date one night after work and Katie refuses. So Cole puts himself into Katie's plans that she has with her friend Mercy .Cole is very attracted to Katie in the beginning but he doesn’t act on his attraction to her yet. Katie tries to explain to Cole that she doesn't wan
May 08, 2015 April rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Free series. And what a way to continue the series. This one is about Mercy's friend Katie and Cole.

Katie is still torn up about her last relationship that put Mercy in danger. She has been working side by side with Cole for 2 weeks and has not said a word to him. She is highly attracted to Cole. He is the playboy lawyer with money.

He invites her out one night and she refuses. He inserts himself into her plans. He as the same attraction to Katie. Katie explains th
Jenae Aguilar
Jun 14, 2015 Jenae Aguilar rated it it was amazing
Kate has been scared by the past, and in the worst way, her scars run deep on the inside. The violation of her trust is the reason why she acts so defensive when the smart and sexy Cole shows interest in her. Cole is a smart and sexy lawyer, and one of the cities most eligible bachelor, he could have any woman he wants by flashing a smile, that is until he has his sights set on Kate. Cole's lifestyle has caused more than one enemy in his time, what will happen when someone thinks the best way to ...more
Jennifer Lessard
May 08, 2015 Jennifer Lessard rated it it was amazing
This being the second book in the Free Series, it just gets better and better. I thought the heat level in Free To Try was sweltering, well Free To Trust is an inferno! We were introduced to Kate in Free To Try and I wondered if it was going to lead anywhere, and oh yeah it did. So I was happily surprised to find out that this book was about Kate.

The story line for this book is amazing, if you like Hot Alpha Male Dom's, well that completely describes Cole! Kate has had her trust shattered and i
May 15, 2015 Anabelle rated it it was amazing
Hot.... I loved the story!!

I was given this book as a gift from the author for my honest review.
In this story we meet Kate Samson and Cole Jameson. Kate don't trust men she had a very bad experience with her ex-fiancee. He was Cheating on her. Cole is a wealthy Lawyer, he is handsome and Hot. Cole is a player a man that don't take No for a answer he gets what he wants. with Kate everything is different.Cole finds him self bringing Kate to his home. She is the first woman he brings into his home.
Marcie Wegner
May 08, 2015 Marcie Wegner rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first book in the series. I read this book in one sitting because the story and the characters held my attention. Although this can be read as a stand alone, I would recommend reading the first book Free to Try before reading Free to Trust. The first book gives some background information that helps understand some of the minor characters and some of the situations referred to in the story. I look forward to reading much more by this author.
Shannon Mcfarland
Great read

I loved the dynamic between Cole and Kate. Oh, and don't forget the hot and steamy scenes. Yummy!

Kate was betrayed by her ex-fiancé and doesn't trust the charming playboys. She is now working on a project with the hot, sexy, and rich lawyer Cole. She thinks he is so far out of her league she endures her fantasies and his presence quietly. But, Cole as noticed quiet Kate.

What will happen when this alpha decides to pursue the meek Kate?
May 07, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
This book rocks!! Love the storyline between Cole and Kate, C.W. has done a great job with this book, it's just as good as book 1. I would like a Cole for myself. Yes I think he would make a great book boyfriend.. I hope book 3 is just as good.
Tbird London
Oct 08, 2015 Tbird London rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Have you ever read a book and became addicted to it to the point of a major book hangover when you are done? To the point you take your kindle with you while you cook a meal for your family, stay up late just to get a few more pages in, or braid your daughter’s hair while you were still looking over your shoulder just to grab a few more sentences? Well that is how it was for me while reading this book. I was not only addicted to the plot and needing to see what happen next, I found I wanted to b ...more
Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews -Tiffany Leger
#BDSMRomance #Erotica #Free Series #CWNightly

This is a fantastic BDSM Romance Novel! CW Nightly has done it again! I really enjoyed Kate & Cole's story! I have to admit that book #1, Free To Try, is still my favorite! 5 Star BDSM Romance & I highly recommended this series for book lovers who love reading about hot dominant men and the women that want to explore their true submissive side!
A beautiful love story, hot kinky sex & happily ever after! What more could a girl ask for

Lorraine Loveit
Jun 11, 2015 Lorraine Loveit rated it it was amazing
I liked Cole’s character immediately, despite the fact that Kate wanted to keep him at arms’ length.

I enjoyed how the story was told from both Cole’s and Kate’s perspective – it was good to get inside both their heads to see what they were thinking.

And the sex was HOT!! Then things got really interesting at Undisclosed Desires – especially on the third floor. The added suspense of the imminent danger they were to face was gripping and added another dimension to the story.

A thoroughly enjoyable
Julia Dundon
Julia Dundon rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2016
Michelle Montano
Michelle Montano marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Nethwench marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Mariejo marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Mar rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
martha Johnson
martha Johnson is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2015
Briana marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Helen  Clark
Helen Clark rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Cheryl Davis daniels
Cheryl Davis daniels rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2015
Jessica Call
Jessica Call marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Robin Henley
Robin Henley marked it as to-read
Donna Rackley
Donna Rackley marked it as to-read
Jessica Mitchell
Jessica Mitchell marked it as to-read
Nemat Raina
Nemat Raina marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Samantha marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec, Canada I still call Montreal home. Surrounded by my husband, five children and my Siamese cat. I love reading, the smell of spring rain and walking in the first snowfalls of December when the snow is crunchy, especially at night.

I enjoy curling up with a book and losing myself in the characters. I turned that love towards writing to create stories I hope you lo
More about C.W. Nightly...

Free (2 books)