Start by marking “Possessed: Part One (Possessed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Possessed: Part One (Possessed, #1)

Possessed: Part One

(Possessed #1)

My boss is an asshole.
I’d take off my heels and throw them at his face, if they weren’t so expensive.

Why? Because my boss, the sexy, billionaire bad boy Leo King, wants me to be his wife.

That’s right. His wife. Except, it isn’t real. It’s all pretend so his family believes it, and I’m supposed to go along with it.

Asshole doesn’t even begin to describe him, and it’s onl
Published March 9th 2015 by Coco Cadence (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Possessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Possessed

Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Wow. Just wow! This is the debut novel of the author and I have to say that I love her writing style! It's fun, intense but not tiring and above all, it flows so smoothly!
In this first novella, we meet Samantha. Samantha is working for the wealthy CEO Leo King...and she doesn't like him at all.
Leo King is your usual rich playboy and he loves torturing his assistant. One day he comes to her with a shocking proposition; he wants Samantha to be his wife. Well, he wants her to pretend that she's hi
Coco.V
Feb 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/14/2019)! 🎁
Lilian Flesher
Shelves: completed-reads
I received this book in exchange for an honest review.

We have an obnoxious boss called Leo King who is the CEO of his parents business, and we have the fiery redhead named Samana who has a temper and a mouth she likes to use frequently to yell at her boss whom she hates with a passion. Hate/love can be a similar affection, sometimes we love to hate and sometimes we hate loving someone.

Samantha is Leo King's PA, she is well paid, she would do almost anything to keep her job, and when her boss hit
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for honest review*

Samantha is a feisty redhead, trying to get by in life. She takes a job as an assistant to billionaire Leo King. He infuriates her. She hates him with a fiery passion. When he comes up with a ludicrous proposal she has no choice but to go along for the ride. But will things go to Leo's ideal plans?

*WARNING* this book ends in a cliffhanger.

Jeeeeeeez! Coco's writing is phenomenal! entranced and captivated from the start, I found it hard to put this down
Louise Bailey
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, speechless, holy hot. ..
The Sexy Billionare bad boy Leo King Ceo of W a woman's Magazine.
Assistant
Samantha (PA) Boss is utter Asshole.
Feisty Redhead trying to get her life back on track, Starts working as Leo personal assistant.
when Leo comes up with ludicrous proposal and yet puts her in difficult position, She has no choice but to go along for the ride.
But does things go to plan for Leo?
I've never read anything from coco and wow you're taking the world by storm I will definitely be look
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
3.5 STARS

I thought "Possessed: Part 1" was an...interesting read, to say the least. It was short and intriguing, and definitely left me wanting to read the next installment. I liked Leo and Samantha's characters, even though they fought back and forth quite a lot. But that was actually entertaining, so I didn't really mind. I liked the storyline as well and thought it was interesting. It seemed a little rushed and unfinished, but I'll be interested to see what happens next!
MommyRN
Sep 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
*This is the same review on all 3 books in this series, because I actually read all 3 books before passing judgement on them*
OMG! That was honestly one of the most awful books I have EVER read and I have read a whole lot of awful books because I am a book junkie and I read all the time and by all the time I mean like a book a day all the time! The ONLY thing this book had going for it was that it was free on Kindle Unlimited.

Let's address everything that was wrong with this book:

The dialog - ch
Melissa Ogletree
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book for an honest review.
So what do you do when your hot, arrogant, jerk of a boss pretty much tells you that you have two choices, pretend to be his wife for a while or lose your job. That's exactly what Samantha is confronted with, she's so shocked she's sure it's some kind of prank. But no it's real and looks like she'll be playing a role since killing Leo King is not an option. Guess she'll have to rely on coffee and her super sexy mysterious cyber pal to keep her stress in
The Magic of Books Blog
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god! This book is HOT! and I loved Mr Leo King. He is so dominating and sometimes quite harsh with the way he speaks. Sam is Leo King’s assistant and she absolutely hates Leo sometimes especially when he comes up with this proposition. Leo wants Sam to pretend to me his wife to fool his family. It seems like he doesn’t get on well with his family but he told them that he got married and now he has to show up with his wife. Both characters are brilliant and I loved reading about both of the ...more
Marissa
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

Leo King is the CEO of W a women’s magazine and is an asshole boss most of the time. I wish my shoes were not as expensive as it is or it would be a permanent mark on his face.

He wants me, his personal assistant to pose as his wife in front of his parents for a short time. He fails to tells me why but offers me whatever I want. So I choose three times my salary as a raise since I will need the money for all the alcohol I will need to get through this sham.

Now that I accepte
Kirsty Turner
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Reviewed for Sarah & Kirsty's Book Reviews***

Leo is the CEO of a woman’s magazine and in the words of Samantha, he is an a***hole. Samantha is a redhead and a feisty one too! She has no choice but to go along with Leo’s plan, despite it being ludicrous! I was completely hooked on this book from the beginning. I loved Samantha’s potty mouth! She totally nailed the feisty redhead and I love a girl who swears a lot. Leo is one cocky SOB and the interaction between both Leo and Samantha was p
Renata SG
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I REALLY ENJOYED THIS BOOK ... SHORT, QUICK TO THE POINT, & DEFINITELY FUNNY. LOVED SAMANTHA & HER NOT BEING THE TYPICAL STEREOTYPED THIN GORGEOUS WOMAN. SHE'S SASSY, FOUL MOUTHED WHEN NECESSARY & JUST AWESOME
Cheryl
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Panty Dripping Sexy!

Full of hot and graphic sexual thoughts, texting and encounters. I have never had a boss I thought about like Samantha but dang if I did I am not sure much work would be getting done with all my daydreaming. Cannot wait until I get my hands on Part Two.
Coco Cadence
Mar 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Available now:
* Free on Kindle Unlimited *

AMAZON: http://bit.ly/possessed1

Tovah Levine
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow I want more of this, it was just like whiplash. I am still trying to figure out what the check happened. I can't wait to read more about Sam and Leo
Jacqueline Miller
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Off the Hook!
ChattyChik21
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m curious

Intriguing premise, I liked it a lot. Love her extreme sass and crazy antics. Can’t wait for the rest of the series
Ilana
Length: 100 pages
Series: Possessed Part 1

Overview

My boss is an asshole.
I’d take off my heels and throw them at his face, if they weren’t so expensive.

Asshole doesn’t even begin to describe him, and it’s only go
Anna Salamatin
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First I'd like to say how much I enjoyed reading part one from this debut Author. A breath of fresh air... It's about a big woman instead of the ever popular Barbie doll skinny, young and beautiful girls. Samantha Webber is a big curvy fake red head with all the insecurities the rest of us "fat" woman have. She has a job as an assistant to the billionaire and CEO of W Magazine, Leo King. And although he is knock down gorgeous, and she appreciates that, this is not a love at first sight story for ...more
Books Laid Bare
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Step up ladies, Leo King has arrived but be prepared to both love and hate him because he is an ass of the highest order who will weadle his way under your skin and start what I am anticipating will be a very slow and deliberate march towards your heart because I have a very sneaky feeling that this sexy but arrogant man has more layers than the author is willing to let on.
I really felt for Samantha initially – I mean, I am all for doing what it takes to keep your job but pretending to be his wi
Becca
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Being part 1 of a serial, I knew I wasn’t going to walk away from this novella with a happily ever after and a smile on my face. I was prepared to be left hanging, but the cliffhanger was still worse than I had predicted. Probably because, in the short span of this story, I became quite attached to Samantha and Leo. The energy of this story is what pulled me in so quickly and the unexpected emotional ties are what have me anxious for more. Despite working together, Samantha and Leo are very much ...more
ByoBook Club
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

Leo the CEO of a women's magazine convinces Samantha his assistant to pose has his wife so he can fool his parents into thinking he is married and not be kicked out of his family. There is more behind his reason for wanting to lie to his parents but that is all the information provided in the 1st book. Of course Samantha agrees against her better judgment and decides she will get something out of this as well, like a raise. They meet up with his parents and things go south really fast. Back at t
Babel
Outrageous, fun and sexy. What a treat! I had a great time reading this short story. The characters are feisty, the plot breaks the boundaries of propriety at every turn, and the steam just warms you up nicely.

On the one hand, we have this CEO who is making his assistant miserable with an obnoxious attitude. When he proposes she pretend to be his fake wife for a few weeks, she just explodes.

Against the wall, she has to comply but for a juicy reward.

Then, we have this mystery man who helps her ea
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

I liked this book. This is a new author to me and since I am on a serial kick these days I decided to review this book. I was pleasantly surprised and it definitely left me wanting more. This book was short (and ending on a cliffhanger) but packed quite a punch.

This is the beginning of Leo and Samantha's story. Samantha cannot stand her boss ninety nine percent of the time. He is a big a-hole but she wants to keep her job so she grits her teeth and moves on. Well when he proposes she eit
Nicole
I laughed pretty much from start to finish with this book. Samantha is the latest PA to Leo King, but from the blurb you already know how she feels about her boss. But let me say that Samantha doesn't hold back, she's all fire and will bring the heat. Unfortunately for her, she's caught between doing Leo's bidding or risking unemployment. Helping to maintain her sanity and not commit any felonies, Samantha indulges in an online "relationship" if you will, with one Mr. Awesome (his s/n), that is ...more
Lisa Karafa
Mar 12, 2015 rated it liked it
The start of this novella had me shaking my head. An assistant who hates her boss vehemently and calls him names. She puts up with his antics because she earns a nice wage. Okay, I get that.

He asks her to participate in a ruse which will require her to spend much more time with him, portray something they are not and a few months later, just go back to how things are. Interesting twist.

But then during work hours she reaches out to a friend in the virtual friend and sneaks off to the restroom to
Liz
Definitely erotic, definitely a bit crass -- I mean she starts off with "my boss is an a-hole" so that kinda tells you something. Cliffhanger, part 1 of 3.

Samantha is the PA to Leo, the editor of a magazine. Leo needs a fake wife, but he never says why and she's too lust-stupid to push the issue or consider this sexual harassment, which she never would because she's so attracted to him that she hates herself and projects that onto him.

I think my issue is that we don't actually get to read/witne
Melissa Aguirre
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book in exchange of a honest review.Right now all I can is wow.When I first received I didn't really read what it was about so i'm thinking Possessed sounds paranormal I can definetly say this was why different not paranormal.The sex is hot.Now Samantha works for Leo Knight and she doesn't like him in the least actually she can't stand him.And she is having a online affair with someone where all they do is send pics of each other except for face shots she follows every instructio ...more
Romance Readers Retreat
This is a very quick, easy and fun read for anyone looking to kill a little time.... ...I read it while at the hairdressers.

It's the first in a three part series, which sees Sam having to play her CEO boss' fake wife.
He's egotistical, arrogant and smoking hot!

Sam has a little secret of her own, which leads to some very funny bathroom scenes and I have my own idea already, as to where this will lead....but will I be right?

Although I enjoyed the book - and I realise it's short because it a ser
Wendy
Jan 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Good start to this 3 part book.
Samantha works Leo, the biggest asshole on the planet. He's rude, obnoxious and a complete smart-ass. He is in a bind with his family and asks her to be his pretend wife.
Samantha is a witty, fake red head curvy girl that can't stand her boss, but it's a job right? She is involved in a steamy online romance with someone named Mr. Awesome. This are great with Mr. A, but Leo gives her an ultimatum. She has no choice but to play pretend...

Like I mentioned before, this
« previous 1 3 next »

• Craving Caroline (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Falling for the Boss
  • The Sunday Arrangement (Fantasy, #1)
  • Unchained Hearts (Baxter Family Saga Book 1)
  • His Assistant, Part 1
  • The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction, #1)
  • All I Want - Part One (All I Want, #1)
  • Running From Fate
  • Stranded Temptation
  • Wild Girls Rule (Everly Brothers, #1)
  • In Deep (In Deep, #1)
  • Lucien (Manipulating The Masters #1)
  • The Finest Line (The Line Trilogy, #1)
  • A Workplace Affair (Atlanta Affair, #1)
  • The Weekend Getaway (How To Catch A Billionaire, #2)
  • Strictly Off Limits: A Forbidden Romance Novella
  • All That She Wants: The Billionaire's Point of View (The Billionaire's Seduction, #1.5)
  • Take the Heat

Possessed (3 books)
  • Possessed: Part Two (Possessed, #2)
  • Possessed: Part Three (Possessed, #3)