Start by marking “Cookie Recipes” as Want to Read:
Cookie Recipes

Cookie Recipes

Delicious and Easy Cookie Recipes You Will Love!Are you looking for some delicious cookie recipes? This simple and easy cookie recipe cookbook has step-by-step recipes for preparing some fantastic cookies and desserts. You will impress your friends and family with these delicious cookie recipes. Great for any occasion!

Also available in paperback format

Your Problems Have Be
Published February 23rd 2015 by Hannie P. Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cookie Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cookie Recipes

Start your review of Cookie Recipes
madison
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Madison

I chose this rate because it helpful if u want to cook pull it out and there it is. Helpful
Gina Arndt
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very good book.

Love it love cookies getting ready to try them right now!! Being a steady at home mom I'll be fine with so
AnnMarie
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Great selection of cookie recipes! If I had to pick two to make right now, they'd be the Nutella cookies and the Oreo Cheesecake cookies!
Ashleigh Cybak
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yumm

Very good recipes. Easy to read and follow. Very creative. Made my mouth droll. Very simple recipes even beginners can do it
Solfreedom
May 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
All very easy recipes, most made with cake mix.

The recipes in this cookbook are easy to make, with easy to follow instructions. The ingredients are inexpensive and most pantry ready. All of the recipes are ones that I am familiar with, but for a baker, just getting comfortable in the kitchen, this is a good but.
One suggestion is photos, they give us, the bakers, the confidence in the finished product.
Vicki Fisher
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sweets for two

Great book for people who want cookie recipes that make a small batch without having to the math to cut the recipe. All but one recipe makes around 2 1/2 dozen, just the perfect amount for two - three people.
Bonnie
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good cookies

There are some great cookies in this book and several different ones too like the Oreo cheesecake ones they're great!
Michael
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books, cookery
A great little recipe book

Downloaded this recipe book onto my Kindle as it was free on Amazon. It contains 15 great cookie recipes which I will defiantly be trying out.
Sam  Bronstein
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
mostly classics or "new ideas" using store-bought premade ingredients.
Yvonna
Apr 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recipes look like winners

I have always loved cookies, both making them as well eating them. While many of the recipes may seem to be nothing really special, others do have a simple specialness that have the potential of becoming go-to recipes. The ones that may seem like the old standards have a minimal list of ingredients that will make them a snap to mix up and bake. This cookbook could become a favorite!
C
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yum

I love the variety of treats and cookies in this recipe book, however I did notice when writing down the snickerdoodle recipe that the measurement of salt for the recipe is missing in the ingredient list, but says to add salt in the directions you might want to fix that error on the digital version for future readers.
Glenna Isaacs
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's Amazing

This is one of the best cookbooks i have ever found. All of the cookies sound delicious. Please consider making more cookbooks like this. I would 100% recommend this cookbook to anyone.
Kristi Richardson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
All kinds of cookies!

Ms. Scott shares lots of cookie recipes in this book. Chocolate chip, M&M's, and Nutella to name a few.
This will be a handy book to have when you are hungry and looking for something to do.
Can't wait to try them!
Alisa Burdick
May 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another Easy Cookie Book

I liked this book because the recipes were simple to follow, a small variety of recipes to choose from, so the home baked isn't overloaded with ideas and it's easy to read.
Eli Sab
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Saves a lot of time!

These recipes save you a lot of time plus it's guaranteed to be yummy! Instant cake or pudding mix on your cookie dough? Yep, most definitely gonna try! This is a no-nonsense-let's-get-down-to-business kind of cookbook with recipes that are easy to understand.
Kendra Morgan
Dec 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Many standards

Many of the recipes use prepared ingredients, which makes them quicker to prepare, but much less healthy. They are quick and easy enough.
monica Harris
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nice

Informant Information is what this book had and it really helped me I look toward to these delicious fun cookies
Eloise Briggeman

good recipes
Dawn Luttrell
Sep 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Short and sweet

Lots of really good sounding cookies. I can't wait to try out. 😀 My only complaint is that they use a lot of pre-made ingredients, like other cookies and candy.
J Crossley
Oct 19, 2018 rated it liked it
A good recipe book focused on cookies.
Pat W
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes, lots of good ideas
Cherry Blond
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not yet finished
Zied Madrid
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
great skills to cookie recipes
Kimberly
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!

This cookbook has the best and easy cookie recipes! I loved the red velvet cookie! The book also includes metric conversions and measurements.
Simba
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Not bad
Joanne
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love

Always looking for a new cookie recipe to try with my boys and these are perfect for all of us to make.
Franchita P Turner
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes that the inexperienced as well as experts can save time making delectable treats, entres, sides and appetizers.
Melanie Taylor
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes!
Jerry Goreham
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My son loves a lot of the cookies in this book they are easy to make

• Cookie Indulgence:  150 Easy Cookie Recipes
  • Favorite Christmas Cookies
  • The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out
  • Plenty More: Vibrant Vegetable Cooking from London's Ottolenghi
  • Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking
  • The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
  • My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes That Saved My Life
  • Vegan with a Vengeance: Over 150 Delicious, Cheap, Animal-Free Recipes That Rock
  • Barefoot Contessa Family Style: Easy Ideas and Recipes That Make Everyone Feel Like Family
  • Plenty
  • Rebel Chef: In Search of What Matters

Related Articles

“Butterfinger Cookies Makes 2 1/2 dozen What you need: 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter, softened 1 large egg 8 fun sized Butterfingers, chopped What to do: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter with an electric mixer until creamy then mix in the egg. Slowly mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the Butterfinger pieces with a spoon. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.” 0 likes
“Cookies Makes 2 1/2 dozen What you need: 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour 2 tsp cornstarch 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 cup butter 1 cup brown sugar 1/2 cup white sugar 1 large egg 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 11-oz bag M&M’s What to do: Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Mix in the egg and the additional egg yolk. Mix in the vanilla. Slowly mix in the flour mixture until combined. Stir in the M&M’s with a spoon, reserve 1/4 cup of M&M’s for the tops of the cookies. Scoop out 2 tbsp of dough at a time and form into a balls then place on the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges are golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Butterfinger Cookies Makes 2 1/2 dozen What you need: 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 3/4 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup butter, softened 1 large egg 8 fun sized Butterfingers, chopped What to do: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter with an electric mixer until creamy then mix in the egg. Slowly mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the Butterfinger pieces with a spoon.” 0 likes